[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would /mlp/ do with their bodies if they became a pony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 12415124.png (392KB, 1217x1024px) Image search: [Google]
12415124.png
392KB, 1217x1024px
What would /mlp/ do with their bodies if they became a pony in Equestria?
>>
>>30337853
Look, just ERP in mlpg or the pony transformation/anonfilly general like everyone else, retard.
>>
>>30337863
What you gonna do if I don't? Write a letter to Princess Celestia?
>>
>>30337867
I'll cock vore you.
>>
>>30337888
Only if you pregnate Luna with me so she can be my horse mom
>>
>>30337867
Yeah, gonna call her a big fat cunt, and tell her to make sure if this ever happens again that she should just kill them quick and seal up and portals that might of opened up.
>>
>>30337853
Depends
If i am an unicorn i d try to become a wizard,and seeing that im altmost 20 and still a virgin,i would have no problem with that
If i am a pegasus id go explore the world,live in the present and never stay in one place for too long
If i am a bat pony i would try to become a guard for best princess
If i am a changeling id go and try to find chryssy then swear my loyalty to her
And if i am a normal earth pony id just kill myself and try again
>>
>>30317662
>>
Prostitution
>>
File: Fig3.png (252KB, 536x478px) Image search: [Google]
Fig3.png
252KB, 536x478px
Become a huge slut
>>
File: thumbs up.png (97KB, 472x350px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
97KB, 472x350px
Eat a tub of ice cream and flick it till I pass out.
>>
>>30337853
If I was a Mare?
get fucked by as many horsecocks as possible and just be a gigantic slut.
If I was a Stallion?

get fucked by as many horsecocks as possible and just be a gigantic slut
>>
>>30337853

Depends. Is it a new, young body or am I stuck in something much like my current one?

I'd be happy to get a new lease on life, even at the cost of partial reincarnation.
>>
>>30340178
living the dream
>>
>>30337853
get fucked by tentacles
>>
>>30337853
I want them to fuck my urethra
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.