[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy father's day! Don't forget to call them and say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: just popping in to say hi.png (170KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
just popping in to say hi.png
170KB, 500x573px
Happy father's day! Don't forget to call them and say that you love them before they die.
>>
>>30337478
You said the same thing last year to make me feel bad, asshole.
>>
>>30337502
I only said it because it's true. One day you'll make a family and your son/daughter will do the same thing to you. Your wit won't be as sharp, faces will become fuzzy, your dick won't work the way it use to, and every time you look at them you will remember that they don't live in your world anymore. They have better things to do than to be concerned about the words of a prattling old man who is way passed his prime. Or maybe you're one of the other ones? The ones who never met their father. The ones who to this day shut out any mention of a father, not out of closure to reassure themselves but of what that word means to them. Either way happy father's day, make sure to get extra flowers for him today.
>>
>>30337781
Does it ever cross your mind that some fathers rape and beat their children and that maybe not every dad deserves thanks?
>>
>>30337478
>before they die.
fuck you man I love my dad don't make me think about this shit and feel these feels
>>
>>30337822
Does it ever cross your mind that the moment you don't do anything about it is considered liable on your part.
>>
>>30337868
>a 3 year old can fight back against a fully grown man
>>
I don't think I would end up here if I knew my father
>>
>>30337873
Who says you were the 3 year old.
>>
>>30337868
That's some of the biggest crap I've heard in a long time.
>>
File: Kill Me 2.gif (942KB, 294x197px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Me 2.gif
942KB, 294x197px
>>30337478
>implying I don't live in my parent's basement
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 640x1136px
>>30337478
I don't have one but I'm kinda one to my little sister
>>
File: Celestia15.png (207KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia15.png
207KB, 750x750px
I already told her on Mother's Day
>>
>>30337781
>implying I want kids
>>
>>30338109
Jesus, get that bitch a fucking education.
>>
>>30337478
>Don't forget to call them and say that you love them before they die.
Too late...
>>
File: 1291574526298.png (75KB, 664x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1291574526298.png
75KB, 664x4000px
>>30337478
Happy...yeah, it was alright

However
>"You better go looking for a father, because you don't have one in me"

I know he doesn't really like me. I know he has neglected me and mistreated me since I was two years old. I know he sees me as sort of his son, but also the spiritual successor to his much-disliked brother, with whom he doesn't speak unless absolutely necessary. I know he is two-faced, and lies about me to my own brother for reasons I don't understand...

When you know all that, and when you hear that sort of things said a couple of times, when he screams "you won't kill me" as if you were trying to harm him in some indirect way because you did something he didn't like, but nobody except himself knew...

I want to tell him that I love him, but I just don't know if it's true

Hell, I feel like hugging him, just as much as punching his teeth out for calling my mother "brainless" for forgetting minor, harmless things

Sorry for the personal blog. Have an old comic I had lying around that I happened to like
>>
>>30337478
I called him but then I remembered as I was saying the words. that it is on a different day in australia.
>>
>>30338258
Hurr you don't want to reproduce therefore you are dejenurit
If you don't do everything that is traditional then u r dejenurit because everything that isn't traditional is bad because it's not traditional and therefore bad checkmate xDDDDDDDD
>>
File: 1459967054468.png (626KB, 809x825px) Image search: [Google]
1459967054468.png
626KB, 809x825px
>>30337478
He didn't picked up the phone.
>>
File: IMG_7650.png (308KB, 2004x2214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7650.png
308KB, 2004x2214px
>>30337478
He liked my gift, a bottle of bacardi rum, pineapple juice, and a cocktail mix.

PiƱa Coladas!

It's not a gay drink, I swear.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.