[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So Anon, how did your date go? >Oh, the restaurant burned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 24

File: 194612923561235.png (57KB, 416x429px) Image search: [Google]
194612923561235.png
57KB, 416x429px
>So Anon, how did your date go?
>Oh, the restaurant burned down? How unfortunate.
>>
>>30335162
"Why do you smell like gasoline?"
>>
>>30335162
It keeps happening.
>>
>>30335162
Is somebody jealous?
>>
>>30335162
ya, i mean, if youre too shy to go out with me you could just call me. these excuses are getting a little too extreme.
>>
My date was bad because I wasn't with you lyra
>>
>>30335604
Smooth.
>>
lyra? more like cryla. haha. i bet lyra cries a lot. fucking owned.
>>
>>30335604
>You'll never be aggressively pursued by a jealous marefriend.
>>
>>30336843
"It stinks due to all the mare pussy that i dick and thats not yours"
>>
>>30336760
Imagine what happens when she finds your clop folder.
>>
>>30339231
she forces you to reenact it with her but she's the stallion
>>
>>30335162
>Lyra is crazy and jealous
>Vows to sabotage your dates and hurt anypony that dares try and steal her beautiful human away
>Her resolve is tested when he starts dating Bon Bon, her Best Friend/Lesbian Lover
>>
>>30335162
ijuu
>>
>>30339631
I like it.
>>
>>30335162
Date? it was a business meeting, I told you...
*slowly realizes*
>>
please rape me
>>
>>30340657
*slowly pegs*
>>
File: lyra breaking the conditioning.png (714KB, 1500x1250px) Image search: [Google]
lyra breaking the conditioning.png
714KB, 1500x1250px
>>30339231
>>
>>30339631
The solution is to train them both to be her loyal subs. That way she can keep both of them.
>>
>>30342658
>not becoming their loyal sub
>>
>>30342666
Satan is right
I want to be Lyra and Bonbon's pet
I want them to act over aggressively whenever a mare gets too close to me, going as far as using harsh language and booping them
And forcing me to snuggle and scratch their bellies whenever I fuck up by addressing or looking at another mare
Then petting my head, whispering in my ear that I'm a good boy while I writhe under one of them, erupting deep inside her, before they decides to swap, Lyra casting a spell on my cock to force me to keep going until I pass out
>>
>>30335162
Here, take your green you animal

>You are Anon
>Recently you have begun to bloom in the social world of Equestria.
>However you had to seek refuge by sharing a house with a pony
>Lyra is her name, she doesn't at all mind sharing anything with you.
>Hell she even introduced you to her best friend.
>And you and BonBon got along so well, you started dating, but never spending less time with Lyra.
>However recently your dates with BonBon seem to have become less and less meaningful.
>She seems to dodge you at any given chance, but never full on ignore you.
>Today, the restaurant you decided to take her to burned down, so you decided to just call it bad luck and go home for the night.
>However when you get there Lyra awaits standing a few eet away from the door.
>She glares you down and steadily closes the distance between the two of you.
>"So you and uh...BonBon didn't finish your date huh?"
"Well no. The restaurant-"
>She cuts you off by shushing you with her magic.
>"Listen. I think you and BonBon are gonna have a hard time going out after this. I think you'll run into more...problems...Catch my trot?"
>Is...is she threatening you?
>Her magic begins to trail accross your face to your neck, and then to your cheek.
>"Such a handsome stallion...Don't think you'd want to run into any trouble with a face this sculpted hm?"
>You can feel her rubbing and caressing your face, as if she had hands.
>"Why don't you find a nice mare...such as myself to have some fun with?"
>Her magic trails it's way up to your ear, just along the ridge and Lyra's face grows more and more devious as her small but gently touches turn into more aggressive, yet still small squeezes.
"I-I.."
>"You what Anon? Something you'd like to say?" she asks smile growing larger and larger by the second.
"I just wanna say...I'll be going to my room now..."
>Her horn's light fades and she walks towards the fridge.
>"Well...you probably dind't eat so.."
>>
>>30343906
Moar?
>>
>>30343906
>dind't
fuck

>Lyra levitates something out of the fridge, and puts it in the oven.
>"I made you a little something...I'm sorry you'll have to wait for it to come out the oven."
"W-Well I was hoping I could get to bed as soon as-"
>She pulls whatever she made that was wrapped in foil out and sits it on the table.
>"I made enough for two...a-and was wondering if you dindn't mind that."
>There's a warm large bowl of spaghetti, sitting, waiting to be eaten.
>Now the thing that makes you uncomfortable is...this is the same thing you ordered in the restaurant.
>"What's the matter Anon?
>You can't help but stare at the bowl, lost in thought briefly before you begin to walk towards your room again.
"Lyra, I'm sorry I'm very tired and-"
>You feel something pulling you towards the table slowly, making you walk forwards, no matter how much you squirm and jerk against it.
>"Come. Sit. Anon." Lyra says with authority as you unwillingly sit at the table with her.
>You sweat trying to move in any direction besides towards the table, and yet you fail even trying your hardest.
>"So..how was work?"
>You struggle to move once again, locked in place at the table it seems.
>"Did you have a stressful day today? I-If you want I can make it less...stressful." she says accompanied by a wink.
"Lyra let me go please...I-I just want to sleep."
>Lyra seems perplexed at what you're saying and her horn glows again.
>"You can't go to sleep before you've eaten dinner! I know it's so sudden to just spring a rule on you like that, but you've gotta eat Anon!"
>Your hand moves towards the fork on the table and clutches it.
>"You HAVE to Anon. It's to keep your strength up!"
>The fork makes it way to your mouth, which you keep shut.
>"Oh dear...you're having some problems chewing. Let me help you.."
>There's a sharp pain in your chest and you exhale, lungs feeling like they've swelled with glass.
>"There you go! See? No more locked jaw!"
>The fork finds it's way into your mouth and you chew.
>>
>>30344335
Don't stop please
>>
>>30344335
I approve of creepy lyre
>inb4 this becomes the setup to a cuckshed joke
>>
>>30344335
damn right on the 2k char limit

>The spaghetti is excellent.
>Your breathing is pained, your eyes are watery, and yet you can't do anything but eat the spaghetti presented to you.
>"Does it taste good..? I tried my very best for you!"" shes says horn still shimmering with golden light.
>You only chew and nod your head in response, of course you aren't doing it yourself but it's all that you'd be able to do if you could.
>Lyra blushes and looks away from you meekly as her horn seems to shimmer more intensely ater that quip.
>"Oh Anon I'm so glad you like it...maybe you can cook for me one day..hehehehe..."
>Once more you nod and smile without moving a muscle yourself.
>Lyra blushes again and smiles your way as you chew.
>"I know this is a bit sudden too...but maybe you wanna...sleep together after dinner..?"
>Once again you nod and smile, but what you want to do is scream no, that what's happening isn't right.
>Of course, you continue to chow down, stuffing your face full of as much 'sketti as you possibly can.
>Lyra giggles at you and does the same herself, and before you know it, all the pasta and tomato sauce is gone.
>"Well, now that we've eaten, maybe it's time to head on over to bed?"
>You open your mouth and to your own surprise you respond with a single monotone 'Yes'.
>Lyra smiles again and grabs hold of your hand with her magic, her horn begins to glow even moreso as you both draw closer to your room.
>Flinging open the door, Lyra trots in excitedly and plops herself down on your bed.
>"Mmm..your bed is so much more comfier than mine. Maybe I should sleep in here with you more often...hehe..."
"Sure, I definitely don't mind it." you say without thought.
>You definitely do mind it, but it's not like you can say anything about it.
>"Come cuddle with me Anon, I promise my coat is soft and I'm especially warm." she says invitingly, to which you respond with by plopping down yourself right next to her and grasping her, clutching her close to you.
>>
>>30344679
>>30344630
I won't stop, but I'm taking my time!
just to let you know this is being written as I go along.
Maybe I'll prewrite more into the future, maybe not.
>>
>>30344844
>Yandere Lyra
This has definite possibilities.
>>
>>30335162
>>30343906
>>30344335
>>30344821
This right here is why I miss prompts.
>>
>>30344821
>"Oh Anon, so strong~"
>You clasp onto her even more tightly and she wiggles her rump against you the more you squeeze, and this has seemed to turn into a grind fest after a while, before Lyra settles down and turns around in your arms and snuggles into your chest.
>"Ahh...so comfortable..."
>You feel violated, dirty, disgusting.
>And yet....very warm.
>"Oh Anon this is amazing...and I haven't even gotten to the best part..."
>You wonder what she means but by the time she's even moved on to explaining, she's begun to fiddle with your pants' zipper.
>"I think it's time you showed me a little apprececiation Anon..."
>You find yourself unbuttoning your pants and slipping them past your ankles, shoes still on.

gotta pre-write from here, i'll be back maybe today, if not today then tomorrow
>>30345179
why's that Anon?
>>
>>30345289
>why's that, anon?

There seems to be a much higher, and much more diverse, amount of green.
Going to generals for a good story sucks sometimes.
>>
>>30345289
Bump so we don't lose this awesome green
>>
>>30339631
Brilliant.
>>
More pls
>>
File: lyra 100.jpg (31KB, 356x307px) Image search: [Google]
lyra 100.jpg
31KB, 356x307px
>>30345289
>>
Bump for lyre
>>
saving this thread...
WITH NO SUPPORTERS!
>>
>>30339231
She'll edit her face on the body of every mare.
>>
>>30345289
alright, let's poni

>Without notice you stand and kick your pants off with ease, and of course you begin to take your boxers off as well, but you stop when Lyra shoots you a disapproving look.
>"Do it slowly Anon...I wanna enjoy every moment of this."
>Once more, you react, this time sticking your thumbs into the waistline of your underwear and pulling at them gently, slowly pulling them lower and lower.
>"Mmmm...that's it...just like that..."
>You continue and of course as you go on Lyra's horn seems to glow brighter and brighter with a delicate golden shimmer and her grasp on you seems to tighten, but let you loose when you pull down your boxers to about the level of where your pubic hair wouold be had you not shaved.
>"Go on Anon..."
>You shimmy out of your undergarments, and surprise, you aren't even remotely erect.
>"Oh you're no fun..." Lyra says horn glow fading, allowing you to atleast breathe of your own accord now, and that first breath you take feels like the sweetest nectar available to man-kind.
>You start panting, sucking air in like a vaccuum and blowing it almost as soon as you suck even a little in.
>"Oh my. I didn't think I'd have that much of an effect on you Anonymous."
>The will to run is strong, yet the fear of being caught is stronger.
>There's nothing you can do to prevent Lyra from getting what she wants.
>You fall to your knees and try to focus on something, anything other than Lyra.
>"Oh no...are you hurt Anon...d-did I-"
"Shut up."you spit out spitefully somehow.
>Her conident glare turns into something resembling being hurt.
>"I see."
>Her horn lights up once more and you stand up, then sit back down on your bed, slowly stroking yourself to hardness.
>"That's more like it~"
>Thoughts run rampant, but yet none can be identified singularly, and all that's in your head is her.
>You continue to rub your cock even after it's as hard as it can possibly get and Lyra seems a bit less than surprised.
>"That's all you got? Pitiful."
>>
File: thumb.png (97KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
97KB, 250x210px
>>30343159
>>
>>30351329
>You should be hurt by her words, but you aren't one bit.
>Lyra does a 180 in place, flinging her tail off to the side, exposing herself to you, winking your way every so often.
>"You'll do human. You may not be as big as a stallion, but I heard you've got a hell of a lot of stamina."
>You push back on the bed a little and make some room so Lyra can mount you, and of course she makes sure you remember she's in charge by having you on the bottom.
>Her walls quickly adjust to your size, and then begin to milk you of their own accord it seems, as Lyra remains completely still the entire time.
>"Haah...you're still not as big as a stallion...but buck yeah you feel so good~"
>She wiggles her rump against you and starts pushing her hips back towards you and you begin to thrust yourself against your own wishes.
>You both steady yourselves and get a good beat going, that is until Lyra tenses up and just goes wild, bucking against you and losing grip on her magic briefly.
>In that one moment you wince in pain, not even sure why you're in pain, but you know you are.
>As soon as you wince, something inside of you clicks, and once more, you're thrusting into the mint colored mare on top of you.
>"Oh yes...yes yes yes that's good right there..."she says between little gasps of pleasure.
>No matter how much you want to stop, no matter how much you will yourself to do so, you just can't.
>The more you thrust, the less you think, and the less you think, the more right things feel
>Yet you still cling on to what little thoughts you have left, and endure all this mare has to dish out.
>Minutes turn into hours as you just pound away at her insides, switching positions every so often, spraying her insides with your seed, and lose your grip more and more.
>Things seem to reach a crawl as soon as Lyra seems sated, but she still insists on leaving your balls empty and continues to ride you in all sorts of crazy positions, just to squeeze another load out of you.
>>
>>30351549
>You can't move anymore, or rather you aren't moving anymore and Lyra remains slamming her rump against your hips, her rump jiggling with each impact against you.
>"Just..one more..one more time please pleaseee..."she gurgles out as she melts into the pillow, unable to move anymore herself, her vag convulsing wildly around you and her voice becoming shrill, only muffled by her face being in the pillow.
>"I-I can't do anymore I..."
>She trails off and her horn finally stops glowing.
>"Oh buck yeah..."
>A weight has been lifted from your mind, and your member pops free of her cunny with an audible slish.
>You can't help but feel used...abused even.
>Tears form in your eyes, but you dare not cry, nor even move.
>"A-Anon. Come cuddle with me...please?"
>You obey and curl up next to her on your bed and wrap both of you up in a cover coccoon.
>"Thanks for being so wonderful." Lyra says slurring the last bit before she gives you a quick peck on the cheek.
>You only nod in response and her horn isn't even glowing.
"G-Goodnight..."
>She snuggles into your chest and you both lie still, you moreso than her as you rethink all of what just happened.

I'll continue this later I suppose, if this thread is even alive, if not I'll just quote my posts and then bam, done
for now
I don't know what the fuck else to do
am i doing ok?
>>
>>30352376
bretty good :DDD
>>
Please don't let this thread die :(
>>
>PAGE 10 BUMPA
>>
>>30352376

What about Anon trying to seek help but Yandere Lyra is just 5 steps ahead?
>>
>>30354372
This
>>
>>30352376

Page 9 bump
>>
>>30335162
"She hates me."
>>
File: lyra bed3.jpg (2MB, 2430x3507px) Image search: [Google]
lyra bed3.jpg
2MB, 2430x3507px
>>
File: IMG_1778.png (375KB, 1280x1666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1778.png
375KB, 1280x1666px
>>
>>30352376
I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>30361009
this.
>>
File: 1418498479474.jpg (15KB, 372x345px) Image search: [Google]
1418498479474.jpg
15KB, 372x345px
>>30335162
I know you did the deed, Lyra.
>>
ded
>>
File: 1491149453060.gif (112KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491149453060.gif
112KB, 550x400px
>>30352376
I'm held captivated by your glorious green!
>>
>>30352376
Moar
>>
>>30364438
>>30362948
>>30362618
I'm still writing, don't worry,
just trying to see where I can go from here and making sure I don't fuck anything up.

I'll give a big update sometime soon, fret not!I mean within 2 days.
>>
>>30364518
nice!
>>
File: lyra the truth.jpg (70KB, 1198x844px) Image search: [Google]
lyra the truth.jpg
70KB, 1198x844px
Time to smarten up, Anons.
>>
>PAGE 10 BUUUUUUMP
>>
>>30366991
THIS!
>>
>>30343159
This will never happen. Know why?

T H E Y D O N T E X I S T
H
E
Y

D
O
N
T

E
X
I
S
T
>>
>>30369102
well, a hundred and twenty years ago we didn't have planes
and look at us now :^)
>>
bumpu
>>
>>30366991
ÆÆÆÆÆÆ WRITEFAG WHERE U AT
>>
>>30370891
Working mostly
Work takes up a large portion of my time but I am writing, I said within 2 days and I meant that
>>
File: lyra dom.png (91KB, 458x340px) Image search: [Google]
lyra dom.png
91KB, 458x340px
>>
>>30370920
take the time you need
>>
>>30371390
I want to be Lyra's bitch.
>>
>>30352376
I guess Lyra ist just lonely
>>
>>30372733
Don't like big pones?
>>
>>30374030
I wouldn't mind if there weren't a hundred problems coming with it.
Between her being too heavy for me to lift, or too heavy for her to rest on me, or her pussy being so wide I'd have to fit both arms inside to pleasure her, or... idk, it's just no.
She doesn't need that to overpower you, she's a unicorn.
Also there's something really hot about being pinned down by something smaller than you.
>>
File: 1498205394232.png (83KB, 458x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498205394232.png
83KB, 458x500px
>>30372733
TOO SMALL
>>
You guys might like this
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/371361/1/more/finger-fever
>>
>>30352376
bump for green
>>
>>30374046
Nah you wouldn't need two arms. Most of the nerves for horsepuss are only a few inches in
>>
>>30375288
Yeah, but I still couldn't fuck her properly.
>>
>>30375311
Well if you stand on you knees, sure
>>
>>30375967
this.
>>
>>30375172
>>
File: 2017-06-23-222531_1366x768_scrot.png (204KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-23-222531_1366x768_scrot.png
204KB, 1366x768px
proof i am writing, but all i have so far is 5-6 posts worth of stuff.
are you guys fine with waiting a little longer?
If not i'll dump what I have written so far and I'll just write -6 posts daily or something
>>
>>30378683

How much is a little longer?
>>
>>30379280
Ill get up to about 10 posts in, so not much longer Anon, once again, I don't wanna fuck up the story is all.
thanks for waiting dilligently : ^ )
>>
>You barely got any sleep last night, as you figured you wouldn’t, and Lyra slept peacefully, almost like a newborn baby if anything.
>All you could do was stare at the ceiling all night
>And while you did so, your new found…’special somepony’ was clinging on to you, desperate for some more loving.
>Any form of physical contact seemed to do the trick, but if you moved even an inch away from her she would wrap her fore hooves around you even more tightly.
>Most of your time spent awake is you just staring at the ceiling, daring not to move, not because you were scared to, but because you didn’t want to.
>Gently Lyra stirs and smacks her lips a few times before opening her eyes fully.
>”Anon…” she cooes out, rubbing the side of your face with her hoof.
>You avoid making eye contact if you weren’t concerned about it before and shut your eyes to refrain from seeing her minty two tone mane.
>”Did you sleep well? I know I did…and I had a dream about you.”
>Saying nothing as her babbling continues seems to appease her enough.
>”-and best of all, I got married to you, and we had lots and lots of foals. It was almost like something out of a cheesy romance novel you know?”
>Even as your silence remains unbroken she drones on and on about how she cares about you, and that last night was all that much more of a bonding ritual than anything, but you both know what happened.
>Well you sort of know what happened.
>You could hardly think about anything, emphasized by the fact that you can hardly recall the events as they were.
>”And Anon…I don’t mind if you stay out at night, or even hang around other mares, but you have to remember something. You’re mine. No matter what some whorse says, you’re bucking mine and nopony can change that.”
>Internally you scoff at her remark, but externally you just flare your nostrils and push the air out.
>”I know you probably don’t want to hear me talk. I understand why. I kinda…do go on about things and I don’t stop. But I want you to know…”
>>
>>30379491
>”I do love you Anon. I’m not sure I can convey how I feel about you verbally, I won’t ever be able to describe what I feel, but I just know this is love.”
>She moves closer towards you and gives you a quick peck on the cheek, but soon right after she plants a big wet one on your lips, leaving a large amount of spittle on your face.
>As much as the act disgusts you, sends sinful shivers down your spine, makes your lower lip quiver, you do nothing to stop it.
>”I wuv yew.” She says slurring her speech to make it sound more ‘cutesy’.
>You want to respond, but you can’t, and she just squeezes your midsection tightly.
>”Don’t you have work today?”
“Yes.”
>”Are you even going to go in?”
“I…I don’t know.”
>Lyra snuggles into your chest and rubs her cheek against you affectionately.
>”Yay…more time with my Nonny~”
>At the sound of that butchering of your name, you lash out and fling her away from you in anger.
>And of course you instantly regret doing so, she barely travels accross the bed, horn lit aflame with golden essence as once before, and your hands lie still at your sides.
>”That didn’t feel the least bit affectionate at all Anon.”Lyra says trailing off, settling in place on your bed.
>You kneel in front of her and she raises her hoof.
>”I’m sorry Anon. But I have to do this. This will hurt me more than it’ll hurt you…”
>She swings her hoof and hits you square in the temple.
>You don’t flinch, you don’t cry out, you don’t even feel it.
>She pulls back once more, and this time hits you accross the cheek.
>Your cheek stings and feels swollen, but you don’t react once again.
>Her hoof slams against your face time after time and yet you feel none of the assualt.
>Eventually Lyra comes to a hault, and you have a black eye and a bleeding nose, but she seems reluctant to stop.
>”I’m sure that’s enough…do you know why I had to do that Anon?”
“No.” You say of your own free will.
>”It’s to teach you Anon.”
“Teach me what? That I can’t grow to hate you more?”

kms
>>
>>30379503
>She clicks her teeth at you and looks over your bruises.
>”I’ll get some alcohol, and we’ll clean up all the blood ok?”
“Fuck you.”
>You remain in place and spit out a glob of blood, to which Lyra audibly responds with when she sees it upon returning to your room.
>”That is disgusting Anon.”
“Yeah well being raped by a horse is disgusting too.”
>She returns to your sight of view with a bottle of alcohol and some cotton balls.
>”You should feel grateful I even wanted to rut you, Celestia knows I don’t just put out.”
“You say that but you rode my dick and made me fuck you ‘til the sun rose.”
>”Pfft. You and I both know you wanted it.”
“Fuck you, I didn’t want any of this. In fact I don’t want any of it.”
>A cotton ball soaked in alcohol is levitated towards your face and gently dabbed on a bruise.
“Are you retarded? Bruises can’t just be wiped away dumbass.”
>”Oh really?”
>She pushes the cotton ball down above your eyebrow,just enough to let some of the alcohol out, and it slowly starts to trickle downward.
>It starts to get close to your eye and you can’t close it.
>As much as you feel the will to shut your eye, it doesn’t happen.
>A little droplet touches your cornea and you wince in pain, but to no avail, you can’t shut your eye so you sit there and feel the sting of the alcohol and grimace when it seems to have subsided.
>”Now what can’t be wiped away Anon?”
“…Nothing.”
>”Smart one aren’t ya? Now, let momma make it all better.”
>She plants a small gentle kiss on your forehead away from any bruises, and resumes treating your ‘wounds’.
>Time passes and she finishes quickly so she moves on to placing ice on your face to reduce swelling.
>Your cheek is still as dark as plum and most of your bruises aren’t going away any time soon, but atleast your face doesn’t look puffy or swollen.
>”I’m really sorry Anon, but you know it had to be done right…?”
“A need and a want are entirely different Lyra. You may want to do something, or feel like it needs to be done"
>>
>>30379518

“In the end. You don’t need to do this. This stems from a desire, a want.”
>She raises a brow at you and inches closer.
>”You’re right in a way. This does stem from a want, a desire, however, in order for my desires to no longer just be desires, I NEED to act upon them.”
>You shake your head and stand up.
“I still have to work you know. Somepony is going to figure out eventually I’ve been missing work.”
>”I’ll say you’ve gotten ill. Gravely ill. And you can’t leave the house.”
“Ponies will want to come visit…”
>”Then I’ll just tell them you’re allergic to everything outside the house.”
“They won’t believe you.”
>She smiles meekly and wraps her forehooves around your waist.
>”Doesn’t matter. They’ll eventually stop caring enough to just leave us alone.”
>Audibly you sigh and Lyra continually rubs her face against your legs.
>”Don’t worry. I’ll take good care of you. I’ll cook for you every day, whatever you want, whenever you want. All I ask in return is your love. If I’m putting out as much love as I am, I expect to get some back.”
>This isn’t love.
>This is quite possibly the furthest thing from it.
>No matter what she said, how she said it, you knew this wasn’t love.
>”Are you hungry Anon? I can make you some breakfast…”
“No.”
>”W-Well I’ll eat something then. I’ll still make something for you, just in case y’know?”
>And with that she releases her grasp on your waist and heads into the kitchen, presumably to cook something.
>Your first moments alone for a while are silent, then theyr’e filled with the small patter of tears flowing from your eyes and onto your floor.
>It isn’t a particularly loud noise, but it’s so quiet you can hear them individually hitting the floor.
>Atleast now you can think.
>Think about all the ways you’d fuck this bitch up.
>About how you’d make her regret fucking with your mind like this.
>And how to escape.
>Lyra won’t just let you leave.
>There’s no way she would allow you to just have outside contact.

im dumping what i have
>>
>Realistically there’s nothing you can do.
>She has you now.
>Trapped in her little web like an orb weaver.
>Once more you sigh and decide to take up Lyra’s offer on that breakfast.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
>”-and that’s what happened when it was brought to the table, it just ended very badly for all employees. However our star employee still seems unphased.”
>Boring speech is boring.
>”Uhm. Boss? Where is our star employee?” another voice cries out from the crowd.
>On the floor full of chairs each with a pony in them there’s a large amount of murmuring and everyone seems to be looking around.
>”Er..has anybody seen Anonymous?”
>Anonymous is the star employee?
>The amount of anger going through you right now could-
>Wait.
>Anon isn’t here.
>..he never misses a day of work.
>Ever!
>Never ever.
>Not even when he’s sick does he miss a single day.
>Something must be wrong…
>Oh no..
>It wasn’t because of your date was it?
>”Well. I suppose Anonymous has finally taken a sick day…quite percarious I must say. However. It will not stop us from meeting our sales quota! We will-”
>Anon must really feel bad.
>Doesn’t help that you yelled at him for the date going bad when it clearly wasn’t his fault…
>It’s just that it seemed like no matter what you two did together dates would turn out bad and it was getting to you.
>You obviously didn’t mean to hurt his feelings!
>It’s just a little upsetting that you want to have a good time and get closer to him and things just don’t work out.
>It’s not like you could just go to his house and apologize either…you doubt he’d want to see you after that.
>Maybe he’ll just come in tomorrow?
>Gods you hope he does.
>You just wanna talk things out.
>”BonBon?”
>You’re snapped out of your trance and rapid fire thinking by a coworker tapping you on the shoulder.
“Uhm. Yes?”
>”Are you ok? You spaced out there for a second. You had me worried.”
“Yeah just thinking about something…”
>”Like what?”
>>
“None of your business Blossomforth.”
>”I bet you’re thinking about Anon.”
>Your cheeks burn with embarassment and you look away.
“I-I am not. Even if I was it’s simply because he isnt here today. And he never misses a day of work.”
>Her smile continues to grow with smugness by the second and you can feel it.
“UGH WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME LIKE THAT?!”
>”Oh no reason…none at all.”
>You can practically light a fire with your face at the moment, and to make matters worse Blossomforth doesn’t seem to be stopping there either.
>”Hey guys, BonBon misses Anon!”
>”That rhymes!” somepony adds
>Celestia if you can hear me, please send help.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
>Celestia if you can hear me, please send help.
>Lyra won’t leave you alone, not even for a single second of the day, not to drink a drop of water, not to take a piss or a shit, not even to breathe if she’s not in your general view or if you’re not in hers.
>It’s expected, but nonetheless annoying.
>”Anon, do you wanna play a game together?”
“No. I’d rather just read a book…”
>”Then how about we do that…together?” she says, hope glittering in her eyes
>You audibly sigh and grab a book from your shelf and try to ignore the giant mint furball that decides to plop down next to you and stare intently at your book.
>”So what are we reading?”
“Well. I’M reading a book by Mistress Notfluttershai, The Lusty Minotaur, just out of boredom.”
>”Oh…sounds boring.”
>Your eye twitches and you get up to try and leave only to sit back down immediately and wrap your arms around Lyra without even flexing a muscle.
>”You’re so spontaneous Anon~”
>Her horn prods you in the ribs and grows warmer and warmer the longer you hold her.
>”Have I ever told you how good you smell?~”
>She idly traces little circles on your thigh towards your manhood and gently sits her hoof on top of it to rest.
>”Maybe we could waste a little time today too huh Anon?”
“I.”
>”You?”
>>
>At first it was easy to talk, to begin to say something, but your will to do so has decreased and so has your ability.
>”You wanna?”
>You struggle to find any words, and almost as if by instinct you nod your head a little.
>Lyra smiles coyly and giggles a litte.
>”I knew you’d be up for some fun…”
>As if on cue you’re rock hard, not even because you’re aroused, but you’re just hard.
>The few thoughts that do come to you are fleeting, the word no resounds through your being but it means nothing when you can barely comprehend anything other than what you see.
>It’s almost as if you blacked out, but you can still see whats going on.
>Lyra nips at your pants’ zipper and urges you to pull your pants off which you do quickly, and before long your rod is exposed to Lyra, freely bobbing in the cool air.
>”Jeez you’re this excited already?”she mocks you despite knowing she’s the cause.
>Her tickly coat rubs against your member and sends small electric pulses through you, making you throb even harder despite not being fully invested leaving you dripping with pre.
>”I wanna try something…”Lyra says running her tongue along the length of your shaft and occassionally prodding your urethra and flicking at it gently attempting to get another dallop of pre-cum to flow.
>As much as the feeling should equate to good, it just doesn’t feel good to you.
>You can feel her warm breath against you, coming out in large bursts, as if from a steam boiler.
>”I love the taste Anon, and you salty. It’s amazing…”she accentuates with another lick near your slit.
“Lyra.” You manage to say despite not being able to thing straight.
>”You’re not supposed to be able to-”she says horn glow now fluctuating.
>Your chest feels as if it could burst and once again, you’re locked in place, at a loss for words.
>”That’s better. I was hoping you’d just had come to accept that you are MINE, and I mean mentally, emotionally, physically, any way you can possibly imagine Anon, you belong to me.”
>>
>>30379575
>You simply cannot respond, and don't, so she continues her wetwork, dragging her tongue accross your dick in earnest, settling her lips at the tip when she feels accomplised enough, or ready enough.
>Her head remains still but her tongue still works it's way around you, and to your crown to find another drop of 'sweet nectar' , but to no avail.
>Lyra hums gently, sending vibrations through your cock and through your spine, her humming echoes through your head as if it were an empty space.
>The correct response would be to moan, to sound off in any way, but instead you do nothing, Lyra is in control.
>She decides when she feels ready to stop.
>She chooses what noises you make, what facial expression you have, if you breathe even is decided by Lyra and Lyra alone.
>The outcome of everything that is you, rests upon a single pony.
>Not another man.
>A pony.

I'm done for tonight.
I think I'll wrap this all up quickly, not too sure.
I know where to go now, but I just have no time to go where I want this to
>>
>>30379696
it's great by far. take your time, we are patient
>>
>>30380077
>>
>>30379696
This can only end one of three ways: homicide, suicide, or both.
What value can a man put on his own life if he has not even his own right to self determination?
>>
>>30379696
Distract her by breaking her control, fucking her incredibly hard so she cant think, and then break her horn and kill the bitch. I need JUSTICE.
>>
File: lyra thumbs up2.png (93KB, 488x386px) Image search: [Google]
lyra thumbs up2.png
93KB, 488x386px
>>30379696
>>
>>30381826
>>
File: those are called faggots lyra.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
those are called faggots lyra.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>30374275
Those of you who read it, let me know your thoughts on it.
I know I'm fishing for (you)s but I barely had any returns on this fic, and I poured a lot of hours into it.
I'm fucking pissed that this didn't get featured and my shitposting greens did.
>>
>>30383787
Liking it so far, can't wait to see what happens between Lyra and Bon Bon.
>>
>>30384009
Y-yeah, about that Anon...
Bonbon died in a train accident 5 years ago and
No, actually I don't plan on adding Bonbon anywhere in there because I hate bonbon, and because I wanted this fic to be Lyra only

It's only lacking the fluffy 'Sorry I raped you last night, but can I do it again?' morning, that's all.
Also maybe impregnation shenanigans, but I'm still not sure about that.
But the meat of the story is there, it was just supposed to be a pseudo->rapefic with Lyra and Anon.
>>
>>30383787
well I liked your story Anon, it filled me with the power of >rape

There were some errors here and there, but hey we all make mistakes, just pointing that out, not to be nitpicky but in case you didn't see them is all. :^)
>>
>>30384083
If you hate bonbon then have Lyra uses transformation magic on her and turn her into a glass ornament then making her watch them have sex all while Lyra berates bonbon for being an earth pony, then describe bonbon pure terror as the vibration from the thrusting cause her to slowly slide off the self until she falls off and feels herself shatter into pieces while her conciseness fades into nothing.
>>
>>30384751
Eh... you should ask bleeding to write that, i'm sure he'd be more than happy to do it Anon
I don't hate her that much, it's just that I don't want to write about her or even mention her

Until I write my 'Fluttershy asks Anon to help her vandalize Lyra and Bonbon's house because they're faggots' fic, at least
>>
>>30384549
Well you should've told me about those errors because nobody's ever going to do it.
I mean, it's fine if you don't, especially if they're just dumb mistakes.
But good to know you liked it.
>>
>>30379696
worth
>>
File: keks.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
keks.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>>30379566
>Mistress Notfluttershai
>>
>>30384514
>>
>>30352376
perfect waifu material!
>>
>>30386856
>>
>>30379696
bump for more
>>
Is the writer ded?
>>
>>30388748
No, he's working
>>
>>30389551
so, ded?
>>
>>30389551
>>30388748
I'll write some more later tonight, i have three days off, so that will allow me to write some more.
thank you for sticking around :')
>>
>>30335162
No one likes you.
>>
>>30392197
i like her
>>
File: JUSTFRIENDS2.png (615KB, 853x928px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTFRIENDS2.png
615KB, 853x928px
>>30392197
She do
>>
File: JUSTFRIENDS4.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTFRIENDS4.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>30392276
does*
>>
>>30392197
O-oh..
>>
>>30392197
Well your opinion doesnt matter because your name is Anonymous. Oh wait
>>
>>30393234
I see what you did there...
>>
>>30392276
I hope Bon Bon dies I want to see Lyra suffer.
>>
>>30394034
Summer sure is fun heh junior?
>>
>>30393234
I never said it should matter you do you.
>>
>>30394039
Hell yeah!
>>
>>30383787
>Manly moan
Bruh
>>
>>30395284
>m-men don't moan!
I'm sorry you still haven't found the one Anon, I'm sure you'll find her some day
>>
>>30395284
>bruh
get out, go back to /fa/ with your nigmeme
>>
>>30335162
So you sabotage your own date?
>>
>>30379696
I'm interested in more. Will Bonbon check on Anon? Will she find him and lyra while they are fucking? will she think that anon loves lyra and leaves? is this anons destiny? see this and more in the next part of our beloved green!
>>
File: medium(7).gif (104KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
medium(7).gif
104KB, 576x324px
>>
File: catto.jpg (33KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
catto.jpg
33KB, 500x480px
>>30398050
"N-Not you too Appul!"
>>
>>30383787
Silent Lyrafag here.
It was very nice. Saved it to my HDD when you first dropped it.
>That ending
>>
File: 1344473688235.png (404KB, 580x1844px) Image search: [Google]
1344473688235.png
404KB, 580x1844px
>>30398778
Thanks Anon
>>
writefag here, i was asleep most of yesterday and today, but that wont stop me from writing, somebody keep the lyrrape strong for me, ill return with a decent sized update soon
>>
>>30399222
Godspeed, writefag
>>
>>30335492
Clearly
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
>>30335169
Why not?
>>
>>30399731
>>
>>30403349
>>
page ten?
bumparolosky coming through
>>
>>30407638
>>
>>30408512
bump for green
>>
>>30409175
>>
I think he died
>>
>>30410951
not dead Anon,
I'm writing.
irl shit just catches up with me at an exponential rate because im a natural procrastinator.
>>
>>30410082
>>
>>30410975
That explains a lot (?)
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.