[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shining and Cadance married >Cranky Doodle and Matilda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: rarity on valentine's day.png (269KB, 546x467px) Image search: [Google]
rarity on valentine's day.png
269KB, 546x467px
>Shining and Cadance married
>Cranky Doodle and Matilda married
>Big Mac about to marry Sugar Belle

How do you think the mane 6 feel knowing that everyone around them is settling down and making families? Are the mane 6 confirmed beta mares?
>>
File: 1496644803075.png (294KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496644803075.png
294KB, 480x480px
>>30333904
Yeah, one just happens to be a princess and the other 5 are just lowly elements of harmony, OP.
>>
>>30333904
>tfw the writers can't have the mane6 move on with their lives because of the amount of backlash and death threats they'll receive
What do?
>>
>>30333918
obey hasbro or quit
>>
>>30333904
the mane seven are still pretty young (I think), it'll probably be a while till they start thinking about settling down, hopefully we see it in some kind of ending montage or something instead of actually in the show

that would suck
>>
>>30334112
>mane 7
Starlight has Sunburst
>>
File: 75643245768.jpg (201KB, 883x811px) Image search: [Google]
75643245768.jpg
201KB, 883x811px
>>30333904
will they be married by the end of season 7 or will hasbro save it for the 2017 movie?
>>
>>30334273
Starlight is not even part of the mane 6, she has her own clique like the cmc.
>>
>>30334311
hell I'd be alright with it, the shitposting would be beautiful
>>
>>30334112
They are about 20-26 I'm fairly sure dash is the youngest while Raity is the oldest. But they do have a bit of time before they need to get married.
>>
>>30335442
>Need to be married
What do you mean anon?
>>
>>30333904
How can any of the Mane 6 get married if there are almost no stallions in Ponyville or anywhere?
>>
>>30333904
All of the examples you gave are/were older than the mane 6 when they got together. In fact, every established canon couple is older than the mane 6. Saying there's something wrong with them not being in relationships ignores the fact that the show has never had ANY character involved in a romantic relationship at their age or younger.
>>
>>30336540

Isn't it weird that out of 6 20-ish year old ponies, only one of them has ever expressed an interest in romance in their entire lives?
>>
>>30337466
they're just not interested in love, but I'm sure they'll find some stallions someday
>>
Twilight will just use her pretty princess powers to get a mostly-nonwilling stallion
>>
>>30337669
Or create one
>>
>>30334112
Are they adults or teens? Is Twilight Sparkle a pedo for having a thing with Flash Sentry?
>>
>>30338406
Pedo. Fluttershy was old enough to have a YOUNGER brother finish with a college degree. Flash Sentry was looking to bang a grown woman.
>>
>>30338505
technically ephebophilia but yeah
>>
>>30338505

Fluttershy is one year older than Pinkie Pie btw
>>
>>30338505
*two grown women
>>
>>30337656
Fluttershy appears to have already found hers.
>>
>>30333918
Hasbro probably doesn't care about stuff like that. I'm now thinking back to older generations of MLP and curious if any of those ponies ever got married. Nothing comes to mind. They were all too pansexual or too retarded to get married.
>>
>>30339314
But he's not a pony. They can't get married, they're not the same species.
>>
>>30333904
AJ is married to her farm. RD is married to the Wonderbolts. Rarity is married to her career. Pinkie Pie is married to the idea of making everyone happy. Fluttershy is married to taking care of creatures. Twilight is an alicorn so she'll probably marry some royal guard somewhere like Cadence did with Twilight's brother.

Starlight isn't mane6 but she's the only one with a significant stallion in her life. With absolutely no build up, she'll get married to Sunburst in a weak series finale montage.
>>
>>30333918
PAY DEBNTS
>>
>>30333904
>Are the mane 6 confirmed beta mares?
I think they kinda are actually
>Twilight, Starlight and Fluttershy: social awkwardness and anxiety, would be nervous wrecks in front of stallions
>Rarity: flirty but starts spilling spaghetti when she's with someone she actually likes (Trend)
>Rainbow Dash and Applejack: probably don't have real experience in dealing with "those" emotions, plus are kinda hesitant in showing their softer sides
Pinkie is the only one without a real hangup... but she's Pinkie so yeah
>>
>>30340489
Twilight and Fluttershy seem like they can be with stallions that are equally awkward and anxious. Look at Starlight and Sunburst. Their reunion was a success and it seems like they'll have fun just by nerding over magic together.

RD and AJ need to be with stallions that they can treat like rivals. Remember Quibble? He got along with RD pretty well because they were challenging each other about a mutual interest.

Rarity just needs to be with someone that she doesn't like. Y'know, like Spike or Blueblood if he's still alive.

Problems solved.
>>
>>30333918
not like hasbro cares about fan backlash or anything
>>
File: 1458755100241.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1458755100241.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>30339642
That's exactly what Mike Vogel told me in so many words.
>>
>>30342104
Well what else are they gonna do with Glimglam other than marry her to Sunburst? She has nothing going on right now. No dreams, no career. Her entire story arc got resolved at the start of season 6.
>>
>>30333904
weenie whizzes
>>
>>30342465
she's starting a new mane six
>>
>>30334009
>>
>>30343923
After Maud appeared, I thought this too but this just a fan theory. There's nothing mentioned on the show about what Starlight wants to do with her life. She's just free loading off of Twi.

Her cutie mark and talent says she good with magic so she'll get a career in magic. And verbally stated on the show by Twi herself, only pony with magic knowledge that matches Starlight's ability is Sunburst. Ponies have no free will. Destiny tells them what to do. Starlight and Sunburst have no choice. They get stuck together in the end whether they like it or not. No build up needed either. Just show it in few second montage in series finale.
>>
>>30339578
Oh my sweet summer child...
>>
File: Mane Six.png (523KB, 1024x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Mane Six.png
523KB, 1024x1015px
>>30333904

Always a bridle maid, but never a bride!
>>
>>30342104
The last 3 episodes of season 7 will be the series first 3 parter. Queen Chrysalis will finally get her revenge on Starlight Glimmer by taking Sunburst's place and feeding off her love for him. Its why Sunburst hasn't shown up for the most part of season 7. When he finally shows up for the finale (as Chrysalis) the audience won't suspect anything because we don't know how Sunburst really acts on screen.
>>
>>30346460
hasbro doesn't have the balls
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.