[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... How much money does each pone make? The mane 6's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1234123432142.jpg (69KB, 622x850px) Image search: [Google]
1234123432142.jpg
69KB, 622x850px
So... How much money does each pone make?

The mane 6's financial situation never really comes up in the show (for obvious reasons, kids aren't interested in taxes and shit), but just based on all their living conditions and career about how much do you reckon each pone makes (or at least what is their economic status since we have no idea what the exchange rate between bits and dollars is)?

Obviously Twilight is fucking loaded, being a princess who lives in a castle made entirely out of crystals.
>>
>>30332996
>Twilight
As you said, she's loaded

>Rarity
She's clearly doing well, what with owning a few businesses. I'd put her maybe in the equivelant of 80k+ USD per year

>Applejack
Her family runs a successful apple farming business, but clearly not successful enough to be loaded. I'd put her family's income at around a combined 60k USD a year

>Pinkie Pie
She works for the cakes but a lot of her income probably goes toward her living in their house. Also judging by how much time she spends at SCC, I'd say she works part time. Her income would be 10k USD a year, not counting what she puts toward rent.

>Fluttershy
She gets unemployment benefits. 20k USD per year.

>Rainbow Dash
She lives in a nice looking cloud house, so I'd say she's doing well. Her being a wonderbolt probably pays well, what with being an Equestria-wide known celebrity because of it. 80k USD per year.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>30332996
>>30333033

>twiggy
Doesn't have a job, she just use celestia when she needs money, the castle has been paid by her aswell

>Rara
2200$/month, she has a lot of revenue but has to pay tax and materials for the shops. At the end she just makes 1500$/month

>applejack
Have a big apples industry, she can make lot of products with apples and have almost nothing to pay due to the hard manual work. I'd say more than 6000$/month but she have to divide them with the family and activity tax so just for her remains about 1900$/month

>ponk
She lives with her parents so no bills for the house, considering the family, for herself remains about 1200$/month

>flutterbutt
Unemployed, she uses parent's money

>rembodesh
Sponsor give her lot of money, depends on the contract but she never go down 2200$/month
>>
>>30333300
>No one makes much more than $2000 a month
Why the fuck are the pones so fucking poor in your opinion?
>>
>>30333319
The value of their currency isn't that much inflated
>>
>>30333319
>poor

Dunno anon, here in Italy those are pretty good salaries, and I see them as normal ponies, apart from rainbow they all have normal lives, normal homes and normal friends. Nothing fancy or expensive.

Inb4
>twilight
>normal house
I know but as I said, for me without celestia she would be homeless.
>>
>>30333392
>Here in Italy those are pretty good salaries
Nigga, where I'm from $2000 is barely enough to live on your own, you need to make a minimum of $33k a year. Hell, police officers in this country make around $6500 a month.

How bad is the Italian economy?
>>
>Twilight
In the early days of the show, I assumed she was receiving income from her parents to use whilst during her studies and her activities in Ponyville S1 - S3 were the same way. Now that she's a princess, the castle is funded by taxes, and Twilight is living off of a sort of Monarch income that the princesses are given
Roughly $100,000k/yr

>Rarity
Master of capitalistic endeavors and entrepreneurship. Most likely racking in BIG bucks since she works so hard.
$250k/yr - $1mil/yr

>Applejack
The farm produces solid amounts of money being the main apple producer in the area, but the costs of running sweet apple acres takes a good portion of the profit at the end of the day.
$40k/yr

>Pinkie
She works at SCC in exchange for rent, but saves enough on the side to fulfill her party planning endeavors.
$20k/yr

>Fluttershy
She is employed in animal recovery, but not to the point where she can sustain her entire income. She receives federal benefits because of her lack of a steady source of income.
$18k/yr

>Rainbow Dash
Makes an average wage for a mildly successful young person, but due to frugal spending habits and no desire for nicer things, it goes mostly to savings.
$30k/yr
>>
File: Pudgypiggy.gif (2MB, 764x526px) Image search: [Google]
Pudgypiggy.gif
2MB, 764x526px
>>30333438
>"P-princess Twilight? Why do you have so much food while my family has none?"
>"Because your family pays for my food peasant!"
>>
>>30333438
>mildly successful
Rainbow is the equivalent of an Olympic athlete or professional footballer
There's no way she makes less than $100 000.
>>
>people think flutters is on welfare
Equestria is a wholesome place where liberals and jews are not in power. Obviously, there would be no welfare, because there is no nonsensical belief in supporting the lazy.
Flutrershy, being able to successfully model, is obviously canonically attractive.
She's obviously a prostitute.
>>
>>30333399
How expensive is your country?
>>
>>30333399
>6500$/month

My dad, wich is a police officer, make 1600$/month

A coffee in your country must cost 10$ kek.
>>
>>30333399
It's our economy that sucks. Most 1 bedroom apartments where I live are $1600+/m; 2 bedrooms, over $2000. When I had a minimum wage job I needed four roommates to not be homeless.
>>
>>30332996
They don't need money
>>
File: 625+6262+62+62+63.jpg (113KB, 1018x898px) Image search: [Google]
625+6262+62+62+63.jpg
113KB, 1018x898px
>>30333033
>>30333300
>Fluttershy
This is exactly what fucking triggers me so much in Flutter Brutter.

Fluttershy has NEVER been shown to have some kind of job and lives a very isolated life so it's hard to even imagine what she would do.
She has no ethos established for the viewer to know why she holds the moral highground over Zephyr, and the most logical choice is that she's unemployed too.

And she acts like such a fucking cunt towards Zephyr which is made all the more unbearable with the latent hypocrisy in Fluttershy's own financial state.
The only job she could have would be (non professional vet) animal care and there's no way she makes enough for a stable living like that.
>>
File: 117011475448.png (1MB, 2097x1333px) Image search: [Google]
117011475448.png
1MB, 2097x1333px
>>30337526
The real bummer about that episode was that Dash experienced a similiar problem a few episodes ago; masking her insecurities with a fake personality, and instead of making that a plotpoint we got a "lul just b urself" song.
>>
>>30337657
Exactly, you think Fluttershy, or Rainbow Dash with her own experience, would catch on to that and say something.
It also would have been much better to have Zephyr fail and accept it since he, and anyone being taught the moral, still hasn't confronted that possibility yet.

Spongebob had a much better neet episode, which was also just used for comedy (not to mention also working within the universe and tone of the show) and not trying to get neckbeards to be wagecucks.
Flutter Brutter is one of the best candidates for what is wrong with modern mlp
>>
>>30337705
"accept failure" was already used but nobody remembers that episode because Derpy talked at the beginning
>>
>>30333033
>>30333300
>>30337526
I always imagined Butter Butt gets money for grooming, training, and kenneling pets. That's not to mention sales/consolation fees she might get from helping ponies find pets that fit their lifestyle or any nursing work she does for them, as even though she doesn't seem to be a vet in her own right she seems to be fine taking care of sick and injured animals after they've initially been patched up.

Then of course there's any fees she might get for negotiations. We've seen her negotiate between Applejack and beavers before, what's to say that she doesn't do that sort of shit regularly and what's to say she does it pro-bono?

Hell, even if she doesn't ask for money for most of these things I imagine that a lot of ponies would treat her services as favors and try to reciprocate. If nothing else she might be considered "unemployed" if she doesn't do any of it for money, but I would think that she would be well taken care of by the community if that was the case.

Do people really not understand how valuable all of these kinds of services are in an open market? Especially when we consider that Fluttershy's talents seem to be pretty unique?

I can't be the only one who's actually thought about this shit, right?
>>
>>30337857
>even though she doesn't seem to be a vet
She is. Fuck the newfag writers, then don't know shit.
>>
>>30337526
Considering the shit she does on a regular basis, I wouldn't be surprised if she is some kind of goverment worker or gets her shit financed by donations.
>>
>>30337931
When was it ever shown that she was anything but a pet babysitter/hoarder?
>>
>>30337931
I dunno, the most vet style work we've seen her do was with Philomena, and then she couldn't that Philomena was a phoenix which seems like something that an actual vet should have been able to tell.

Besides that, we haven't seen her do much more than a caretaker would do.
>>
>>30333438
>>rainbow dash
>30k/yr
No way she's pretty much an airforce pilot she's making at least 70k/yr
>>
>>30333392
What's Italy like, pastanon? I've always wanted to visit
>>
>>30338186
Not bad anon, Italy has really gorgeus places to visit, most people prefer to visit cities like Milan or Rome but in my opinion Italy's beauty is in little old cities where you can taste the real italian culture, big cities are too advanced and multicultural to appreciate. I suggest you Ascoli Piceno city, has big historical value and it is really beautiful. The only problem in Italy are, well...italians, lack of personal space and ignorance are the main problems here and you may have problem speaking english, hardly anyone speaks it. like me, my english is probably fucked

In a nutshell, visit, it's cool.
>>
File: 1415724307585.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1415724307585.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>30334385
>>30335026
It's Canada
>>
>>30337526
Shes a fucking ranger you retard.
>>
>>30337857

In one episode, I can't remember where, Big McIntosh drops off Winona at Fluttershy's and picks her up later.
In early S1 Fluttershy also grooms Rarity's cat, and isn't the implication that Rarity pays for their weekly spa visits?

So yeah, if she's not outright paid for taking care of people's pets, she gets services and gifts in return. Adding to that, she does work as a wildlife ranger, which IS a paid government job. It might not qualify as a full-time job, or pay very well, and she has way more pets than she ought to afford, but she seems to be getting by.
>>
Fluttershy is not unemployed; She lives on the edge of Everfree, tracks the animals living their and their breeding rate, deals with minor injuries and displaced animals.

She's a fucking park ranger, they earn $30,000 plus.
>>
>>30333438

I don't think Rarity is anywhere even close to those numbers, her business was struggling for a very long time, it's only very recently that she could even afford hiring employees. Most of what her company makes has to go back into the company to make it go round, so Rarity can't afford to lift a very big salary (and therefore, works overtime a lot), even if her company is doing well this fashion season.

You should probably at least double Dash's income as well. She's the leader for the Ponyville weather team, which means it's her skin on the line if for example the farming season goes bad or a storm breaks a house. The huge amount of responsibility leads to a higher than average salary, even if it's a government job.
Add to that the prize money from the various competitions she's participating in, or her Wonderbolt salary now that she's a Wonderbolt member.
That's actually a curious point, does Dash work two full-time jobs now?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-19-22-36-33.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-19-22-36-33.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>30333438
>dash
Look at her fucking house though, bitch is wealthy as fuck.
>>
>>30341414
It's made out of clouds, she probably made that in a couple days
>>
>>30341422

Only the exterior is clouds, the rest is merely cloud-themed. She occasionally puts stuff on the floor without it falling through, and the walls are clearly solid in order to support the hanging shield for example.

Also, marble statues like the one in the pic are around $10k and up, depending on quality of workmanship.
>>
>>30341077
>>30341399
>We will never see Fluttershy in a park ranger uniform
>>
>>30332996
lots
>>
>>30342203
Let me check derpi.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.