[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You are not real. And you will NEVER EXIST AGAIN!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>"You are not real. And you will NEVER EXIST AGAIN!" - Celestia to Daybreaker
D-did Daybreaker exist at some point in the past?
>>
>>30331111
Yes, during the previous five minutes of the past.
>>
File: Sad Closings.png (91KB, 707x473px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Closings.png
91KB, 707x473px
Wat Do?

>>30331111
Nice Quads
>>
>>30331138
But she was just a figment of Starlight's imagination supposedly, so she hadn't come to be yet.
>>
>>30331111
She said the first sentence to Daybreaker and the second sentence to Nightmare Moon. Daybreaker has never physically existed.
>>
>>30331111
Where's that Anon who posted the page from Journal of Two Sisters where Celestia gets really mad, and doesn't remember what happened after Luna and Starswirl calm her down?
>>
File: musky crotch.png (263KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
musky crotch.png
263KB, 1200x1200px
>>30331111
Daybreaker first existed in the dream. That is what she was referring to. It's not foreshadowing. Just let it go m8.
>>
File: concern dark souls wraith.jpg (52KB, 600x659px) Image search: [Google]
concern dark souls wraith.jpg
52KB, 600x659px
>>30333012
uhhhhh...
>>
File: mad celestia.png (1MB, 816x601px) Image search: [Google]
mad celestia.png
1MB, 816x601px
>>30333012
At your service.
>>
>>30331111
>Celestia struggled with her own dark emotions after sending her sister to the moon
I like it.
>>
>>30331111
Man, you guys pay zero attention. Daybreaker is real 100%. Daybreaker just keeps it so chill that no one even sees her. She's celestias mother. She beat celestia, which is why celestia is the way she is, and she never got over it, because her dad was that one dude from the crystal empire. She now lives in dragonland, and makes things really hot and shiznit.
>>
I very much hope so.
>>
>>30331111
Well Anon, there is a reason why everybody just accepted her rule in the past.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.