[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of the mane 6 do you think it most disliked/gossiped about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: valleyponies.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
valleyponies.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Which of the mane 6 do you think it most disliked/gossiped about by average town ponies? I think probably Rainbow Dash. Twi is royalty, AJ is a pillar of their community, Pinkie is loved by all, Fluttershy is mostly just quiet, and Rarity is probably just seen as a working woman/mare, I can see Ponyville residents being pretty annoyed at Rainbow Dash who is always flaunting herself as the best but doesn't even live there or offer any services to the community other than being "awesome"
>>
File: (You).png (300KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
300KB, 1280x720px
>>30331011
>Barneydashfag
>doesn't even watch the show
>>
>>30331011
Nyx
>>
>>30331011
I would say RD because she's an arrogant marechild, but then again she's one of the EoH and helps with the whether
>>
>>30331011
Probably Twilight actually. They probably saw her as "that snooty Canterlot pony" before she became a princess.
>>
>>30331057
Hard to see that considering how welcoming ponies are, and Twilight was always modest and respectful
>>
>>30331098
That said, Twilight was the last of the Mane Six to arrive in Ponyville, and we've seen how insular and parochial ponies are. She's still enough of a novelty to be the subject of gossip.
>>
>>30331027
I dont know, she is shown to be the most popular of the main 6, like the town super hero almost, my vote would be for flutter shy or AJ
>>
>twilight
Idle gossip since she's a princess. Nothing big. The locals know now she's prone to looking like a dumbass on occasion

>fluttershy
More idle gossip. Maybe worrying since she's always so isolated and alone. That and getting older and still single.

>rarity
Probably assumed to be pushy or overbearing at times. Sweetie bell's classmates probably talk about her. The guys make crude jokes. Rumors of her sleeping around

>Rainbow dash
An idiot who has her head up her ass.
I say this because I have a male friend who is similar. Love him like my brother, but he's a goddamn idiot sometimes. Means well. Really does.

>pinkie pie
Assumes to party and/or sleep around, but no one ever has any evidence. Older wives might not like her if they think shes too flirty with their husbands.

>AJ
Strange, workaholic farmer. Hasnt been right since her parents died and she came back from manehattan.
>>
>>30331354
Why would any pony in the show assume somebody was a slut, this isn't TLH or Star we're talking about, it isn't about shipping
>>
Probably Fluttershy. They'd find it weird that someone spends such a large amount of time by herself with only woodland creatures for company. That and she lives so far out of town compared to most ponies.
>>
>>30331011
Rainbow Dash is a show off, bound to piss off everyone constantly shoving herself down their throats.
>>
File: 1460593543090.png (30KB, 851x455px) Image search: [Google]
1460593543090.png
30KB, 851x455px
>>30332302
>constantly shoving herself down their throats.
mare cock
>>
>>30332101
Why would that make them mad though, ponies eat eggs, doesn't Fluttershy have a chicken coop?
>>
>>30331011
If they dislike any of the ponies who've saved their asses multiple times, the they're assholes who aren't worth saving.
>>
>>30331011
>pic
Is that Dash in disguise telling gossips about herself to get more attention?
>>
>>30331171
>Mysterious Mare Do Well
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.