[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yaks are proud, stubborn, violent and live in mud huts but they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 256806.png (154KB, 836x983px) Image search: [Google]
256806.png
154KB, 836x983px
Yaks are proud, stubborn, violent and live in mud huts but they're also willing to endure a lot of hardship and are easy to get along with if you understand their culture.
In other words Yaks have a lot of humanity to them even if they are exaggerated, I can respect the Yaks struggle in their frozen wasteland and empathize with them. Meanwhile Zecora just makes me disappointed.
>>
Yaks are willing to let children starve. Prince Rutherford is a bad leader.
>>
>>30329416
>I want to discuss the show
>Posts non-show character
>>
>>30329421
How many national disasters and monsters have almost ruined Equestria because Celestia was too incompetent to deal with them and had to be saved by someone else?
>>
>>30329444
How many yaks have died because Prince Rutherford was too proud?
>>
>>30329475
>mlp
>asking how many people died
>>
But seriously why do people like the all-knowing zebra? Applejack and co have lived next to the Everfree all their lives but have never heard of poison joke? Zecora knows more about dragons than all of ponyville? She just happens to have a magic potion that can make you see thousands of years into the past? She knows the cure to a extremely dangerous and historic pony disease but none of the ponies knew it? Do people just love mary sues?
>>
>>30329487
Applejack's parents died.
>>
>>30329515
Most ponies are regular people with regular jobs.
Zecora is a traveler from far away lands, and her knowledge makes sense considering her occupation. Also, she's probably much older than the rest of the characters.
>>
>>30329434
>le EQG is not canon meme
Give up you already lost
>>
>>30331262
he didn't say they weren't canon tho :^)
>>
>>30331262
That delusion
>>
File: masturboop.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>30331262
Name ONE time that the ayy lmao in the OP was ever on the show
>>
>>30329515
>Do people just love mary sues
Well people seemed to like gabby.
>>
>>30331251
Twilight is Celestia's student and constantly shown as one of the best researchers in Equestria and she regularly gets btfo by Zecora so you can just kill yourself. Also Zecora knows more about pony diseases than pony doctors, being "well traveled" doesn't explain that shit.
>>
>>30331325
Masturboop is banned
Enjoy your ban, spammer
>>
>>30331353
A. Who likes Gabby?
B. The show acknowledges that Gabby is a weirdo and also we know that most griffins are jerks who live in griffin somalia.
C, Gabby is just naturally good at working with her hands, she's not some kinda super genius who makes the mane six look like retards like Zecora.
>>
>live next to a forest your entire life
>have to be taught what poison ivy is by a immigrant from another continent
A+ writing.
>foreigner is hated because they're different but it turns out they're wise and benevolent
Really evenhanded moral.

It really says everything about bronies that they consider Bridle Gossip one of the best morals of the season while Over a Barrel is 'problematic' for being overly neutral.
>>
File: masturboop.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>30331436
>barbieniggers actually believe this
>>
File: boop.jpg (13KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
13KB, 500x279px
>>30331761
And really cute, too
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.