[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would rather have Zecora or Cheerilee as the mane7th than this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

I would rather have Zecora or Cheerilee as the mane7th than this Mary Sue creators pet. Everything about her is artificial or forced or unoriginal. Even her design look like some rip off of Sunset Shimmer, while every of mane6 has a unique very distinguished design.

Starlight Glimmer is a visible sign of Nu-MLP era. Same mold that turn Simpsons into a shit show that is now. Same mold that replaced Avatara TLA with Korra, PPG with nu-PPG, Teen Titans with TTGO.

The only thing that can save this fandom is a quick removal of the current story editors, producers and directors. Then rewriting Starlight out. Bringing back Larson and Confalone as the only story ediotrs. Leaving McCarthy as the show overseer from behind the desk while Vogel is moved to Hanazuki or other shit.

You all will suffer until then.
>>
>>30324767
You aren't getting it. She's there to replace Twilight, who has been in fucking development purgatory ever since the Magical Mystery Cure fuck up.

Glimmer fixed the formula, you just haven't let go of Twilight yet
>>
File: 1496520107227.jpg (55KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1496520107227.jpg
55KB, 500x447px
>>30324767
Confalone is one of Vogel's cronies now. He's gonna shoehorn glimmer in his episodes too. In fact, he already started.
At this point I don't even know who makes decisions anymore, but whether it be Vogel, Jim, or someone else, they really need to stop.
>>
>>30324922
Vogel hasn't been stopping since season 2.

He's like Tara Strong. If nobody beats the living shit out of her and calls her a faggot then they'll continue abusing their power of being talentless hacks stealing every job.
>>
>>30324767
Truth be told, I wouldn't mind Cheerilee getting promoted to mane character.
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>30324767
i like her.
>>
>>30324767
I doubt she'll be returning to her home planet anytime soon, so you may as well learn to love her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.