[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what autistic bullshit is the community going to pull when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: john_delancie_02.jpg (15KB, 700x378px) Image search: [Google]
john_delancie_02.jpg
15KB, 700x378px
So, what autistic bullshit is the community going to pull when John kicks the bucket?
>>
>>30323320
"Good riddance"
>>
>>30323320
John "Dead" Lancie.
>>
>>30323320
Discord was a mistake.
>>
>>30323320
Necromancy, probably.
>>
>>30323320
The show itself will just go the Phil Hartman route and forget his character ever existed, much to the annoyance of his selective fandom.
>>
Replace him with james woods
>>
>>30323320
Don't be ridicules. Q can't die. He will, however, someday get bored and return to the continuum.

Then we'll shrug and move on.
>>
>>30323401
>Can't die
Tell that to the guy that made classic batman
>>
>>30323388
I would actually like to see James Woods do a cameo voice appearance. I mean, what else is he doing? Guy needs to do something to occupy his time.
>>
>>30323411
Adam We?
>>
>>30323655
Yeah
Didn't you know?
He couldn't get rid of the bomb
>>
>>30323721
Was the bomb his failing heart?
>>
>>30323741
Leukemia
He was 88 so yeah he had good life
>>
What does Q have to do with you pony faggots?
>>
>>30323770
He voices Discord.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5n332OoAk
>>
>>30323320
John "Q is for Quitting" Lancie.
John "Dead meat for that Discord penis joke that 1 time" Lancie
John "You were never good" Lancie
John "I need a fancy De before my last name, because I'm a loser" Lancie.
>>
>>30323320
When DeLancie dies they will have an episode where Discord finally (finally) understands how friendship works and he will "reform" for real, turning into Harmony, a radiant axiomatic celestial voiced by Patrick Stewart.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.