[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gimme a prompt that I can write in a 1-3 posts and I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: uZbsiLB.png (76KB, 2199x698px) Image search: [Google]
uZbsiLB.png
76KB, 2199x698px
Gimme a prompt that I can write in a 1-3 posts and I'll try to do it. Wanna get better at writefagging.

Also I'm about 4 shots deep so don't expect my best work.
>>
File: 1452105-full.jpg (170KB, 976x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452105-full.jpg
170KB, 976x720px
>>30321093
>Glimmy adopts Nyxie, but Nyxie is being a bad pony and an annoying cunt, so Glimmy decides to solve it her usual way
>>
>>30321131
hahaha

no
>>
The Mane 6 become drunk and Spike is the only one who can save the day
>>
>>30321093
Pinkie is talking a mile a minute while Rainbow Dash is "listening." Pinkie mentions something important and Rainbow Dash clearly doesn't pay attention, which causes shenanigans .

This should be easy
>>
File: 1483906691980.jpg (48KB, 816x572px) Image search: [Google]
1483906691980.jpg
48KB, 816x572px
>>30321093
Shimmy wants anon to feed her sugarcubes like she's a good little pony but instead of just asking she makes awkward(horse like) approaches.(Story must contain at least 1 instance of Sunset neighing)
>>
Cool, gonna get to writing immediately. Might take a sec, though.
>>
>>30321170
>You were taken aback when she asked you if you wanted to sleep over at her place.
>Sure, apart from those six you were the only one she really talked to much, even if you only had math class with her.
>But this was the first time you would be alone together, you wonder what she had in mind as you walk to where she said she'd meet you.
>Sure enough, there she is.
>She's leaning against her car, evidently waiting for you to arrive.
>She flashes you a smile as she sees you walking toward her. You return it.
>"Ready to go?"
"Yep."
>You open the passenger door and slide into the car, placing your bag at your feet.
>She's clearly taken good care of the car, the interior hardly has a mark.
>She climbs in and turns the key.
>As she's pulling out of the carpark, you decide to make some smalltalk.
"So, got anything planned for tonight?"
>You had to admit, the prospect of a night alone with Sunset Shimmer had raised a few questionable thoughts when she first asked.
>But there was no way, you two were only friends, after all.
>"Nothing special, just dinner and a movie. You know, what friends do when they're at each others' places."
>The rest of the car ride continues like this, you and her engaging in some conversation.
>It isn't long before she pulls into her apartment building.
>The two of you ascend the stairs, you following her.
>It's only a short walk before you make it to her room.
>She opens it with a key and you both step in.
>It's nothing spacious, but she doesn't seem to need the room anyway.
>Her living room consists of a lounge, TV and bookshelf, along with a few assorted pieces of furniture.
>But the one thing that makes you take a second look is the posters.
>On every wall hangs at least a few pictures of horses, most of them miniature.
"What's with all the horses?"
>"Oh, I just like them."

Allright, hit the word limit. Next update in a bit If you want it, of course.
>>
>>30321237
Nah
>>
> Ponyville harvest festival
> Ponies having lots of happiness and cheer before winter
> The main event is an open cooking contest where the theme is simple: Pancakes.
> But not just any pancakes: they must be worth of being called the best comfort food.
> Applejack is looking forward this contest, as nobody can beat the charm of her homemade food so the prize is practically hers,
> PinkiePie is on the same wavelength: nobody can top her ultimake baking skills and the superb fluffyness of her pancakes.
> Both girls already decided what they will do with the prize money
> Both girls also brag about their own skills, and soon the bragging becomes a bit too much
> So much that they develop a rival streak and decide to make eat the other one's words
> Other contestants include, but are not limited to BonBon, Spike and even Derpy because ha! ha! Pandering!
> They already know that with AJ and Pinkie around the competition will be very tough, so they decide to go all out to pulverize the competitors.
> The contest starts
> There's a large stand with kitchens ready to use, and a huge pile of ingredients for the contestants to choose and use at will.
> Everyone immediately try to hog the best ingrediants for themselves
> They every pony (plus the dragon) use the best of their skills to create the fluffiest, juiciest, sweetiest pancakes ever, packed with sweet cream, fruits, candy, chocolate, sprinkles, honey, syrup and a loooong etc.
> They are all decided to not lose against the rest
>>
>>30322041
> Spike uses his own fire to cook the pancakes and also uses it to combine sugar with fruits, honey and syrup to create a multicolored crystaline crust that makes his pancakes shine like gems
> BonBon mixes colored sweets with the batter to create an incredibly chewy and elastic pancake tower.
> PinkiePie creates an extravagant mix of creams, chips, sprinkles and frosting to make every pancake hide a different, surprising flavor
> And AJ packs her pancakes with grated apple, glazed apples, fresh apple slices, apple juice, dried apples and carefully cut apple peels as decoration, all with the most absolute harmony
> The rest of the contendants also create incredibly sweet, ingenious flavor combinations
> Derpy just watches everyone in awe before she finally starts working on her own dish as well.
> The judges begin sampling the incredibly sweet food, they cannot decide which one is the best because all of them look and taste amazing
> Eventually the judges decide that AJ and Pinkie's pancakes are tied as the best ones, each one practically created an ode to harmony and sweetness.
> Then Derpy (who finished the last) presents her own pancakes and everyone chuckles at her crudely made food.
> They are just some shapeless pancakes, clumsily garnished with applesauce and sourcream
> The rejected contestants and the two main contenders can't wait to see the judges tear her food to pieces, the ugly pancakes simply cannot compete with their carefully made ones.
>>
>>30322046
> But the judges aren't saying shit.
> Because they are too busy devouring Derpy's food.
> Forget sampling, they wolf down their plates and immediately declare Derpy as the winner, since she was the only one who understood the contest's purpose.
> WHAT THE HAY?!
> Of course everyone immediately complain, how's that their harmony of sweet flavors could lose against Derpy's burnt crap?
> The judges ask them to try Derpy's pancakes so they could see by themselves.
> The irate contestants do as they were told and discover that Derpy's pancakes were actually salty potato pancakes.
> She says that since everyone else were aiming to create the sweetiest flavors ever, she got worried about the judges' tastebuds so she prepared something simple and salty, much easier to eat for ponies with their mouths and stomachs overloaded with sugar and sweet flavors.
> In other words, she created true comfort food by considering the situation of who was going to eat her food, as opposed of the other contestants who only aimed at overshadowing each other.
> Pinkie and AJ admit their defeat and apologize to each other for their previous behavior, the other contestants also apologize for losing sight of what's really important.
>>
>>30322054
>>
Celestia's evil version, Daybreaker, somehow conquers Equestria.
To Luna's annoyance, everyone loves Celly and daytime so much that nopony really minds being under the sun-tyrant's rule, and in many ways the quality of life actually goes up.
>>
>>30321237
Keep going.
>>
>>30322041
>>30322046
>>30322054
Episode when?
>>
>>30321237
>if you want it
I don't even like Shimmy, but I do.
>>
Rainbow Dash is somehow visited by multiple Gildas.
>>
Ponyville Hospital tries to treat a patient who is being impregnated by a facehugger.
>>
>>30322259
There's a strange disease that turns ponies into liquidified-like ponies and nobody knows why. The victims aren't suffering at all, but it's very difficult for them to keep their shapes and the tiniest strain is enough to make them go all floppy and soft, so the disease is annoying at it's worst. (Except for PinkiePie, who's having lots of fun with her new liquified body.)
Turns out the responsible of this disease is a well intentioned scholar who created this plague as a defense mechanism against a flesh-eating plague that only feeds on pony meat and considers the liquified ones as something gross and inedible.
>>
Twilight and Pinkie Pie examine a run-down old house on the edge of town. Among other things, they find a diary describing themselves checking out the house from their own point of view. It's even written in their handwriting (hoofwriting?) and the ink of Twilight's favorite pen.
>>
The mane six is in heat, so Fluttershy introduces them to all her male animal friends, hoping to get some couples together.
>>
>>30321237
Moar plz.

>>30322259
>>30322362
Of these, I'd prefer facehugger.

>>30322537
I like it, but take out the heat. She's just trying to get them laid.
>>
File: 1494546994304.png (134KB, 699x668px) Image search: [Google]
1494546994304.png
134KB, 699x668px
>>30321093
Ponies have short lives, they reach adulthood at 10. The main six are surprised when they find out that Anon is 26 years old, only three years younger than Granny Smith.
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 1200x1200px
Stalin in Equestria
Cold war ensues
>>
>>30323273
Various irl villains and pony villains meet in a bar. They find themselves arguing over who is the most evil and fearsome.
>>
>>30322537
One of Fluttershy's female animal friends is into shota, so she sets it up with a male newborn.
>>
bemp
>>
Rainbow Dash's scarier, most elaborated prank ever goes horribly wrong as she scares Spike so much that the kid reverts into a feral state where he follows Twilight around by instinct alone but he also see EVERYTHING as a threat and automatically reacts to it by absolutely wrecking everything on his path until whatever he thought was a threat against Twilight or him is absolutely pulverized. Now the ponies desperately need to find a way to make Spike regain his mind because feral Spike continues getting stronger and more violent with every passing moment.

Turns out Spike was merely faking it to get back at Rainbow Dash and Twilight quickly catched on and followed his cue, discretely using her magic to help Spike crush and destroy things to see if that way rainbow Dash finally learned her lesson about going too far with her fucking pranks.
>>
Wew, this threads still up. Sorry I flaked on you guys so early, I had a bit too much drinky drinky and forgot. Gonna continue it in a bit.
>>
>>30324803
No worries. I'm glad you're back.
>>
hmm
>>
>>30328394
>bumping a thread in which OP was a cuck
Good one retard
>>
File: Celestia reading fanfics.png (397KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia reading fanfics.png
397KB, 1280x720px
>>30321093
>Spike is home alone and writes a fanfic to Celestia. Things get heated after the princess writes back.
>>
>>30329517
> Spike is home alone and he has this opressing feeling about somebody being there as well, the rest of the episode is made in a suspense-like style where he nervously checks the place trying to find the unseen presence that can be heard and hinted but it's never fully seen. Just at the end of the episode we discover that Spike was right as the unseen presence was simply a thief who sneaked in and wasn't counting on Spike guarding the castle.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.