[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the superior fetish fuel waifu? HARD MODE: factoring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

File: Chryssy-iac.jpg (447KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Chryssy-iac.jpg
447KB, 900x900px
Who is the superior fetish fuel waifu?

HARD MODE: factoring in their IDW appearances in as selective "canon"
>>
>>30316232
Without including your fanfiction, Chrysalis.

Why?

Because, she's like 10000 lovers in one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evagdOg6x7Y
>>
>>30316232
Chrysalis, cause my fetish is women draining men of their attributes through sex, and that's her whole thing; though I like to fantasize about expanding it to her draining things like intelligence and confidence.
>>
>>30316248
>>30316268
Enjoy getting pumped with her eggs
>>
Chrysalis those fangs man
>>
>>30316282
I want to stroke her ovipositor while I do her pussy.
>>
File: Remember me, Twily.png (468KB, 2017x1573px) Image search: [Google]
Remember me, Twily.png
468KB, 2017x1573px
>>30316248
>Because, she's like 10000 lovers in one.
Counterpoint: she can LOOK like anyone, but she's sorely limited by her acting range, and her limited emotional investment in her food.
>>
>>30316282
That's also my fetish.
>>
>>30316347
Why would I want her to act like anyone other than herself? I want to give her all my love, and then some. And hatch baby bugs out my ass. And if we're feeling especially kinky, maybe she'd let me hold her hoof holes.
>>
>>30316282
You say this like it's a bad thing. Almost as if you think I don't want that.
>>
>>30316232
I mean Mane-iac would probably laugh like crazy all the time, even during the climax.
>>
>>30316971
>probably even when you cum inside her
I don't know why but that's sounds a bit interesting
>>
File: mane-iac smug.png (685KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mane-iac smug.png
685KB, 1280x720px
>>30316971
>>30317037
>tfw no crazy horse gf to laugh hysterically at your performance and tease/bully you until you cum inside her
>>
>>30316232
>Picking
>>
>Mane-iac pros: tentacle mane, skintight latex(?) super-villain costume, probably down for literally anything in bed (and then some), insane/larger-than-life personality would at least be entertaining in a relationship, super-science bullshit that could be used as a thinly veiled excuse for extreme fetishes, not to mention enough criminal resources to enlist assorted henchponies as servants
>cons: it's extremely unwise to stick your dick in crazy (and she's about as batshit as they come), plus she'll likely talk down to any non-super powered partner and and take things too far belittling them sexually

>Chrysalis pros: shape-shifting powers, exotic monster "true form", probably open-minded with most sexual fantasies she could help bring to life, corrupt/seductive/domineering default personality, vaguely-defined changeling magic that could be used as a thinly veiled excuse for extreme fetishes, not to mention a small kingdom's worth of resources and an army of drones assuming this is before she lost everything in-canon
>cons: dangerously manipulative; liable to callously objectify her partners as little more than "food", and is probably a non-sexually aggressive bitch in any domestic settings (due to her "Royal" entitlement)

Did I miss anything, or does that about cover it?
>>
>>30316232
>this abomination that is the maneiac has a chance against cheeselegs
please Anon, even Fluttershy is a better fuel than this thing
>>
>>30319314
You forgot a dozens of cons for maneiac.
>she's ugly, she's dumb, she's purple and her mane is green, and her voice is utter shit
>>
File: Penis Inspection Day.png (320KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
Penis Inspection Day.png
320KB, 800x569px
>>30319332
>>30319340
Wait a minute. You're that same fag from every other Mane-iac thread who comes out of the woodwork to talk shit, aren't you? I'd recognize your irregular capitalizations and shit criticisms anywhere.

Just fuck off senpai.
>>
File: YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT.jpg (250KB, 1037x741px) Image search: [Google]
YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT.jpg
250KB, 1037x741px
>>30319367
Yes, that's me.
But my arguments still stand.
She's SHIT
>>
File: 1466887381967.png (266KB, 678x664px) Image search: [Google]
1466887381967.png
266KB, 678x664px
>>30319385
>I don't like her color scheme and also she's dumb and ugly
Wow, great "argument" there. Boy do I really feel blown the fuck out.
>>
File: YOUR WAIFU IS THRASH.jpg (307KB, 645x688px) Image search: [Google]
YOUR WAIFU IS THRASH.jpg
307KB, 645x688px
>>30319438
>liking the purple and green color scheme
>liking Gilda
well, for one, you opinion is obviously shit, anyone could tell you as much
off the 12 posters 9 picked Chryssi and 2 didn't pick any
that makes you the one faggot out of 12 people that would even think of touching this thing
and she's dumb, I mean, she has been defeated by SPIKE, that's even lower than Trixie or... the flim flam brothers.
you can stay in your denial bubble all you want Anon, I don't mind
but don't expect me not to tell you that your waifu is shit, when she's worse than trash
>>
File: 1487220115035.jpg (13KB, 280x297px) Image search: [Google]
1487220115035.jpg
13KB, 280x297px
>>30319475
>being part of an enlightened minority of patricians is a bad thing
I humbly accept this. It can only be slightly better off than being the fag who shitposts against a character with no fandom presence in every thread she comes up in.
>and implying a fuck-up as minor as ignoring the bumbling sidekick who always helps you by accident is "dumb"
If that's your only grand example you can find of why she fucking sucks so badly, I'm in the clear. The only thing Spike really did was liberate the real heroes, anyways. Plus, let's not forget even King Sombra lost to that little purple faggot too through the exact same honest mistake of not considering a sidekick in his contingency plans. Overall, Mane-iac's still beats out Nightmare Moon, Discord, and (arguably) even Chrysalis in terms of common sense, and she had the only excuse NOT to use it if writers wanted to play the "too crazy to know what she's even doing" card.
>>
>>30319582
>I have no argument to counter yours but I'm a hipster so fuck you
thank you for your input Anon, hope you now understand that no one cares about your waifu, and that you should stop trying to shill her
>>
>>30319592
What argument do I need? A five-paragraph essay persuading you to like a cartoon pony's purple and green color scheme? Your "arguments" are just as subjective as my own preferences, what the fuck are you even looking for.
>>
>>30316232
A crazy tentacle woman vs. a shapeshifter who can turn into mentioned tentacle woman along with whatever she can fucking imagine

Hmm. Hard choice not. It's Chrysalis. Shapeshifting can be just about all the fetishes.
>>
File: nighthorse and bugbutt.png (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nighthorse and bugbutt.png
158KB, 1000x1000px
If the shape-shifting ability is the primary edge serving in favor of Chrysalis, How would Nightmare Moon stack up against her?
>can not only her alter her appearance; but can turn into several ponies at once, or even objects as small as thorns, or as intangible as smoke
Literally endless fetish potential there. I'm surprised that aspect of her wasn't milked to kingdom come well before Changelings were introduced.
>>
>>30316232
I haven't actually seen the episode with the Mane-iac.

On the other hand, Chrysalis pushes most of my buttons pretty hard.

>dat shiny black chitin
>dat green bondage goo
>dat freaky mind-control magic

u-unf
>>
>>30320113
>I'm surprised that aspect of her wasn't milked to kingdom come well before Changelings were introduced.

... Holy shit that's a really good point. I've been at this shit for six fuckin' years and I've never even seen that shit used outside of private rp
>>
File: NMM_doth_protest_too_much.png (460KB, 1078x1070px) Image search: [Google]
NMM_doth_protest_too_much.png
460KB, 1078x1070px
>>30322091
Maybe it was because we saw so little of her in the first season opener before she got zapped with the magic rainbow brainwash laser and turned into tiny woobie S1 Woona.
>>
>>30322171
Even so, she was much more of an open book back in S1 since fans weren't given any solid idea how long she existed as Nightmare Moon, or knew what else she even did after her transformation before she was eventually banished to the moon. For all we could've known, her "Eternal Night" could have lasted days, weeks, or even years without any day/night cycle to gauge the passage of time, since story books tend to condense those details away if nothing relevant to the base story occurred.

But for some reason those autistic "Lunar Republic"/"Solar Empire" headcanons endured harder than anything else, and ignored Nightmare Moon's canon potential altogether.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.