[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yandere Celestia. >It gets worse each day she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

>Yandere Celestia.
>It gets worse each day she doesn't see Anon.
>Anon is, of course, clueless to it.
>Guards stationed outside of Celestia's chambers often hear wet shlicking sounds outside her "soundproofed" door.
>Celestia has performed multiple underwear raids and has a collection of things Anon touched.
>Celestia doesn't know why she loves Anon so much, and has a hard time speaking to him but she can't resist him.
>Celestia wonders every living second what Anon's up to.

>Meanwhile, Anon is figuring out how to best covertly scratch his asshole in public without raising suspicions.
>>
File: 1447557981022.gif (1MB, 241x255px) Image search: [Google]
1447557981022.gif
1MB, 241x255px
greentext when
>>
>>30313802

>Anon hears a noise at night that woke him up.
>He gets up begrudgingly to investigate.
>Something moves behind him.
>He spins around, frantically, to find that his dirty clothes pile is gone.
>Also, his piss jugs are gone as well.
>>
>>30313813
Oh come on, what could she possibly want with piss jugs?
>>
>>30313892
>Princess Celestia wants Anon to pee in her mouth.
>His piss jugs are the next best thing.
>>
there was a guy on fimfic that made a few nice yandere stories about the princesses but he just stopped. It sucked because he was in the middle of rewriting my favorite one.
>>
>>30314138
Care to share sauce?
>>
>>30313806
You just read it.
>>
>>30313953
With how old the pisd must be in those jugs I can't imagine what kinds of disease she'll get.
>>
>>30314225
Urine is sterile though.
>>
>>30314161
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/93685/Zamairiac/stories
Reckon he must mean this guy
>>
>>30314405
Not after it's been sitting for a while. As soon as it leaves the body it starts attracting microbes. The urea breaks down into ammonia.
>>
>Anon keeps losing his underwear
>Only to find it replaced with panties with Celly's cutie mark on it
>>
>Anon doesn't have a working tap.
>He can't get water.
>Only Sunny D.
>>
I used to manage the yandere thread when it was still a thing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d-xVTxa0IzX3BOA_RE_jyWrAP_z9CM9c_4KqKikfxfo/
I even wrote a story myself
>>
File: sit.png (4MB, 3109x1662px) Image search: [Google]
sit.png
4MB, 3109x1662px
>>30314138
This guy?

Here's his Celly story.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/216035/absolute-power

I was diamonds while reading it.

His Twibashing justification for Bughorse's story is pretty dumb and nonsensical though.

>Durr shitty ooc portrayals that I know are ooc made me hate her
>>
>>30317450
>I was diamonds
Can someone explain this expression to me?
>>
I miss yandere thread...
>>
File: medium(14).png (539KB, 528x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium(14).png
539KB, 528x600px
>>30317490
Diamonds are very hard.
>>
>>30317490
boner

that's what it is
>>
File: 1447981828710.gif (128KB, 473x235px) Image search: [Google]
1447981828710.gif
128KB, 473x235px
>>30317408
THANK YOU BASED ANON

NOW I CAN GET MY YANDERE FIX
>>
>>30318015
YYEEEESSS
>>
>>30315431
It gets dirty faster than that, there are bacteria that live inside of your urethra.
>>
File: [[elipses]].jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[[elipses]].jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>>30317408
That Twilight one shouldnt have given me the throbbing boner it did but boy howdy did it give me a throbbing boner.
>>
I want Yandere Celly to kidnap and spank me until my ass is red and I'm broke
>>
>>30317408
Thank you i saw that thread but didnt bother saving
>>
I was Celestia to re-enact Stephen King's "Misery"
>>
I want Celestia to pee in my general direction, but not get any on me because that would be filthy.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.