[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do everytime when I see a pic of Rainbow Dash with a lesbian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: 1417609774118.gif (200KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
1417609774118.gif
200KB, 640x446px
Why do everytime when I see a pic of Rainbow Dash with a lesbian partner making love for each other I always feel so angry, feels so crazy inside my heart and I wanted to listen to some love/breakup songs and other music. Why do I always wanted to listen to love/breakup songs and heavy hype music when I feel cucked that my gf Rainbow Dash go with a fucking dyke?? Why this shit always happen to me??
>>
Kill
yourself
>>
File: 961577.png (1004KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
961577.png
1004KB, 1920x1080px
>>30313310
No clue, anon
>>
Why do everytime when I see a pic of Rarity with a spike partner making love for each other I always feel so angry, feels so crazy inside my heart and I wanted to listen to some love/breakup songs and other music. Why do I always wanted to listen to love/breakup songs and heavy hype music when I feel cucked that my gf Rarity go with a fucking spyke?? Why this shit always happen to me??
>>
Why do everytime when I see a pic of Twilight Sparkle with a book partner making love for each other I always feel so angry, feels so crazy inside my heart and I wanted to listen to some love/breakup songs and cry in my cuckshed. Why do I always wanted to listen to love/breakup songs and heavy emo music when I feel cucked that my 2D Cartoon Waifu Twilight Sparkle go with a fucking book?? Why this shit always happen to me??
>>
>>30313310
This is tragic but natural. We're in the age of the fall of men, OP. There's no crime in feeling wronged by the traitors and dykes who wish to see us extinct. Sure, we have many a spy and sex traitor in today's /mlp/, who have come to our last bastion to finally break us, but is that not just a good reason to finally push back? We're men, we're warriors and lords, we should remember that. We'll be seen as animals who must be put down anyway. If nothing else, don't you want to get your money's worth?
Let's secure the survival of our brothers. This man-hating world may have damned you, but you will always have my blessing.
>>
File: 0RarKiss.png (921KB, 1762x1190px) Image search: [Google]
0RarKiss.png
921KB, 1762x1190px
>>30313310
Anon, you have to accept that Dash is a fictional character and thus you will come to realize that your feeling of 'cuckness' is fictional as well.
>>
>>30314061
The only one who will ever accept things is YOU, and all your fellow traitors. Reap what you sow.
>>
File: 1493934871957.png (141KB, 849x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493934871957.png
141KB, 849x1024px
>>30313310
That's nothing. Mst of you fuckers in this thread have probably chastised me for even having my waifu. They torture me. They always persisted too, even now few still do like to aggravate my last nerves. Do they get to me? Yes. But, I do a feel any sorrow? No. I feel a resentment. /mlp/ is dead to me, and everyday I see this become to everyone; I get nothing but a smile. Disgracing Flutterfags was this board's deathwish . Since then, has this board gotten colder, lifeless. Others have notice it too. People have even said that the board hs turnt to shit once Flutterfags had became the board's new punching bag. My vitriol for this site is endless. An Hiro sold us out, yet the masses stay. Everything good has seeped away, so /mlp/ too has lost all its good. There are very few remnants of decency. Why did /mlp/ ever subject itself to such retardation and debauchery? I'll never. I never wish to know. Leaving this hellhole has been one of the greatest decisions in my lifetime. I only stumbled onto this thread, because I visit rarely. I think I ought to thank those who ushed me to that decision. Another way, they benefitted me was with a even more die hard dedication to my waifu Fluttershy. I clutched onto her, for I never wanted to let go. Eventually I did find peace, it never had been the worst, but it was a struggle. At time, it struck with whether I do love my waifu. I don't want to ever think that. If there's one thing, I'm glad others have hared a similar plight. May you lovely waifufags triumph over those harsh feelings. Be what it means to be a husband, a man.
>>
>>30313310
Meh. Straight shipping is what grinds my gears. I've never fapped to pony on pony and I never will.
>>
>>30314240
First off. I am so, so sorry that I didn't see that Flutterfags were the first lamb to slaughter. If I knew that things would get this horrible, I would've resisted the urge to bully the shit out of you.
That being said. While the board is slowly but surely turning its sights on waifufags of all kinds, our love for our waifus still exists, right? Despite the board's ever-growing hatred of us and the slow but sure descent from "love your waifu" to "love your waifu's happiness with her girlfriend," as long as we still live for whoever we love, we haven't lost yet. And as long as we don't lose, we can win this war, right?
Wherever you go from here, whether you can return to this board and see it returned to its former glory, or we have to burn it to the ground with the traitors locked inside, know that there are still those fighting for their brothers.
>>
>>30314277
So let me get this straight. You're disgusted by heterosexuality in ponies, and you would hate to see your waifu with a stallion. Only the latter part is rational.
However that's beside the point. Do you mean to say that if your waifu was with a mare, that would be fine? Even though that she'd never go back to males, given the cult mentality of lesbians? Your next line is "muh female bisexuality" which is a meme and you likely fell for it. Fatality.
>>
>>30314279
I have lost all fight in this war of ours. I already fought one about two months ago. This boards isn't mines anymore. My home is somewhere else. I can retire in peace there while soldiers are dying here.
>>
File: 1480210457379.png (120KB, 392x413px) Image search: [Google]
1480210457379.png
120KB, 392x413px
>>30314240
>muh flutterfags were the lifeblood of the board
That's some strong opinion, m8, and pretty funny too. So sad we've lost such a special snowflake as you because you can't stand a few memes. But eh, if you let this place influence your feelings in the first place that means you probably never belonged here in the first place.
>>
>>30314240
If you love your waifu then you will wish a happiness with Discord upon her.
>>
>>30314355
Who are the ones who ever have had emotions in the first place? Was it the ones who cry "MUH PURE LOVE" or the ones who are actually worthy of being called human beings? I'll tell right now, you are NOT in that latter category no matter how much you indirectly denounce your emotions.
Now, I believe it's time you leave. I'm doing you the best favor you'll ever receive, trust me. Click the X button and move for greener pastures.
>>
File: autism speaks.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
autism speaks.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>30314396
Aren't you the one who "visits rarely"? It looks like you're not doing yourself any favours overstaying your welcome, but please feel free to bitch and moan some more. The thought of someone being literally memed out of this place is incredibly amusing.
>>
File: adas.png (68KB, 227x254px) Image search: [Google]
adas.png
68KB, 227x254px
>>30314240
Hahahaha... holy shit, you're serious.
>>
>>30314240
Why did you confess? they will only laugh at all of us.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.