[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Respond to this thread if you think Hasbro should cut off the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Respond to this thread if you think Hasbro should cut off the series' life support before it becomes worse than it already is.
>>
>>30311274
I'm responding because I hope you will cut off your life support before the board becomes worse than it is.
>>
File: IMG_011.png (121KB, 2150x1384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_011.png
121KB, 2150x1384px
>>
File: 1492550228392.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492550228392.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30311274
Just take out Poochie

Like, seriously, nigga, send that bitch back to her town
Hahah, walk away from the keyboard an shit
>>
>>30311274
We are in a golden age of MLP, how dare you to even mention something like that you poor autistic fool?
Go to the closet and masturbate to your Faust doll repeating "mommy come back and make the series great again"
>>
>>30311312
Nothing screams "golden age" like turning Celestia into a prop, shoehorning in a terrible new main character, replacing all the good writers with newbie hacks, writing terrible plots that are boring at best and cringey at worst, and OOC characters.
>>
>>30311362
Celestia was always a prop anon.
>good writers
Yeah sure
>Writing terrible plots that are boring at best and cringey at worst
Anon Fim had those since season 1
>>
>>30311274
>>
>>30311274
Nevar! If this show is going to Hell, I'm willing to be taken with it!
>>
>>30311274
Nah, Hasbro only needs to replace Miller and Haber with more competent people and we will be good again.

Or at least with people who cares about their job more than caring about twitter and their e-celebrity delusions.
>>
>>30311274
Hear, hear. I'm all for it if it means the end of the cancerous plague you leeches have brought upon society.
>>
Burn it.
Burn it all.
>>
>>30311293
OP's life support is pizza and Twinkies.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.