[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incestuous Relationships Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 138

Previous thread: >>30280093

"Isolated Cousins" edition

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6
>>
>>30302343
Incest and quaker oats:

It's what's for breakfast
>>
>>30302343
That's a sad picture.
>>
>>30302375
Clearly, uncle Anon needs to visit and brighten those kids lives up.
>>
>Ambiguously-tribal chocolate cousin Zecora will never beatbox as she slams her hips down in time on your thighs

>"Anonymous, you've earned my love undying; I never thought I'd find a cock so satisfying."
>"I know among my people, it's strange to fixate on one's breast; but for my beloved cousin, I suppose I can give it a rest."
>>
>>30302375
old-tyme camera I reckon. you have to hold still so long that smiling would hurt your face muscles and be impossible to keep steady
>>
I'm gonna post an idea from last thread.
>>30301974
>>30302015
>>30302022
>>30302034
>>30302044
>>30302068
>>30302069
>>30302094
>>30302392
Sounds like a plan, did he get into a fight with the Pie Father and then he went off to do his own thing?
>>30302397
Yessss.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 716x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 716x704px
>"What's the matter brother, scared of your big sister's tight ass?"
>>
>>30302418
First thought is maybe Clyde inherited the farm, so Anon left for a while to see the world since he didn't have much else to really do.
And now he's moving back home, except there's a lot more lolis lurking about now.
>>
>>30302444
Unnnf, predator lolis around every corner.
>>30302431
I would be afraid of going as deep as I can, and your too airheaded to not try make me pull out.
>>
>>30302444
"Dad, where did you get all these children?"
>"I thought I had taught thee of the beauty of mother nature, son."
>>
File: depeche mare qt.gif (2MB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
depeche mare qt.gif
2MB, 400x356px
>>30302431
>"Big bro..y-your wardrobe is so dark."
>>
>>30302489
Does she want to borrow some of Anon's clothes?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 448x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 448x502px
>>30302489
>"Like, oh my gawd Inkeh, I called him first!"
>>
>>30302507
Yes, she needs them, for something

Specifically your shirts and boxer shorts
>>
>>30302529
She can have after his workout then.
>>
>>30302479
>Maud immediately takes an intense liking to uncle Anonymous.
>Her parents are just glad she's showing some emotional development, even if it's a bit clingy.
>She eventually reaches the point where she insists on sitting in his lap at dinner.

>After all, his cock might get cold if her anus wasn't there to keep it warm.
>>
>>30302529
No, only a shirt; one that barely covers her nethers.
>>
>>30302529
>"Bro, can I borrow a pair of pajamas? I wanna see how yours feel to sleep in before blowing money on my own"
"I don't, uh.. wear.. anything"
>"Oh that sounds great! I'll give that a shot, thanks!"
>>
>>30302549
>"Okay, I need to make this authentic if I want the real experience. Bro, I need to sleep in your bed tonight to see if sleeping nude is the way to go."
>Weird, but whatever.
"Yeah, whatever, I'll take the couch."
>"Nuh-uh! Pa didn't raise me to be rude, and I'm not gonna force you out of your own bed. You'll just have to sleep next to me."
"What, naked?"
>Your sister crosses her arms and taps her foot impatiently.
>"What are you, gay?"
>You open your mouth and then close it again.
>She makes a good point.
>>
>>30302482
>You forgot, so now he insists on teaching you about it all again
>Just you and him
>Again
>You almost regret returning to your family
>>
Update soon, just going through some last-minute additions and spell-checking.
>>
>>30302647
SOON
>>
>>30302647
Just so you know, I still want more Cousin Gilda too.
>>
>>30302647
My dick is ready!
>>30302676
This too.
>>
File: AVE NEX ALEA.jpg (238KB, 852x1045px) Image search: [Google]
AVE NEX ALEA.jpg
238KB, 852x1045px
>>30302397
>Proud tribal witch doctor character
>Nigger music
Delet this
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1280x716px
"Say Dash, mind if I borrow my daughter for a few minutes? I need to show her...some things...in my bedroom"
>>
>>30302922
Take your carpet-munching lesbo stuff to the Lesbo thread.
>>
>>30302922
>All your daughters friends are jealous that she got to be a cocksock growing up.
>>
>>30302957
Nah, they are just jealous that they don't have a boyfriend like Applejacks.
>>
>>30302954
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>30302983
Yeah, that wasn't even lesbo stuff.
Still... not liking lesbians... I guess we found an /hhh/ frequenter.
>>
>>30302983
Just some moron trying to bait out a shitpost stream. Report and ignore.
>>
>>30298638
Agreeing with this Anon, I wouldn't be against more chrysamom and it'll give you more chances to work on your grammar too. Reposting because I'm a dumbass and posted in the old thread.
>>
>>30303028
The sex scene could be better, it just felt so bland to me reading it.
>>
HERE GOES

Continued from: https://pastebin.com/M8j69iSD

-----------

>You are Anon, and it's time to get on Aria's case about something.
>You approach the siren's bedroom door and ponder what that really means to you.
>You're all... what do you call yourselves?
>Not "a couple", that's for sure; there are more than two of you.
>A group?
>A herd?
>A school?
>B-Because the sirens are fish... g-get it?
>I'm going to kill myself.
>Point is, you're all fucking each other, and you like to think that that means you can open any goddamned door in your own house as you please and without permission.
>You have a job, you pay your taxes; you can do whatever you like.
>Feeling your dick swell with house-ownerly pride, you grab the bedroom doorknob and yank the door wide open.
>...and promptly dissolve into a giggle-fit.
>"A-Anonymous?! Get out! Knock next time!"
>Aria grabs a pillow and clutches it protectively to her chest, trying to cover as much of herself as possible.
>Sitting curled up on her bed, Aria is clad in purple-and-cyan footie jammies.
>They even have little pom-pom things on the toes.
>It's the cutest fucking thing you've ever seen.
"A-Aria?!" you choke out in between laughs as you double over in laughter, "What're you even w-wearing?"
>"Shut up!" she screeches as her face turns bright red, "It... it was a birthday present from S-Sonata!"
>Aria takes the pillow clutched to her chest and throws it at you as hard as she can.
>Unfortunately you're too busy laughing to dodge, and it hits you square in the face.
>"It's cold in here, you ass!" she growls, sounding furious.
"Okay, okay!" you try to say placating, "I'm sorry! I-I wanted to talk to you!"
>Aria crosses her arms and pouts, grumbling darkly under her breath.
>By now, the embarrassment seems to have passed and Aria's face turns back to its regular purple shade.
>"Fuckin'... whatever, Anonymous. Get in here."
>>
>>30303037
it's different, but I liked it.
I never know what good sexwriting should be like. I have much more fun with the setups and the situations than I do with describing ponos going into vagoo. I feel like I'm cybering
>>
>>30303041
>Taking a moment to calm your breathing down, you trot into Aria's bedroom and close the door behind you.
"Seriously though," you say, turning around to shut the door, "I think you look really cute."
>With your back to your aunt, you don't see her grumpy expression soften.
>You don't see her eyes widen, her mouth gently open, nor her face heat up again.
>"Y-Yeah, well," she grumbles, tearing her gaze away from the back of your head, "I think you look really dumb."
>The door clicks shut, and you finally turn around to face Aria.
"I love you too, Aria," you say sardonically, shooting her a grin.
>Aria just shakes her head and snorts with disgust.
>"Whatever," she says, patting the mattress next to her, "Sit down, already."
>You crawl onto the mattress and plant your ass about a foot away from your aunt.
>Much like she is, you sit with your back leaning against the wall.
>Right when you're about to open your mouth to start talking, Aria begins to move.
>Aria plants her hands on the mattress and pushes herself closer to you.
>You get nudged over slightly as she pushes her shoulder against yours, trying to find a comfortable position as close to you as she possibly can.
>The squeaking of the mattress finally settles down as Aria stops moving, and you find yourself pressed up against her; hips and shoulders touching.
>You turn to look at her, but find her studiously ignoring you; instead, she seems content to stare at the wall across from the two of you as though it were the most interesting sight in the world.
>"So," she says, breaking the silence, "What did you want?"
>You join her in staring at the wall as the magnitude of your question washes over you.
>You can do this, Anon.
>All you gotta do is come face-to-face with the terrifying issues of your possible immortality.
>You clear your throat and struggle to come up with what to say; all the words seem to have left your head.
"W-Well..."
>>
>>30303048
>It's a simple question; "Will I never die, Aria?"
"Will I, uhh..."
>Your heart beats painfully against your ribcage, and you're finding it difficult to remember how to breath.
>You never thought it was possible to get light-headed while still sitting down.
>What is this horrible crushing feeling in your chest, and why does it feel like abject terror?
>You don't even realize it, but your hands have begun shaking.
>Aria has noticed this, however, and her attention has turned from the interesting wall to your face.
>You can't see it, but Aria actually looks sort of worried.
>"Anonymous?"
>Her voice is uncharacteristically soft.
"M-Maybe we should, y'know..." you say, plowing on, "C-Cuddle."
>Shit.
>That wasn't what you wanted to say.
>That wasn't what you wanted to say at all.
>You wince internally and wonder if Aria will buy it.
>Slowly and unsteadily, you turn your head away from the wall and over to Aria's face.
>You catch the tail end of an expression approaching "concern", before it's replaced by Aria's usual grumpy "It's 10 AM and I'm already tired of being around people" look.
>Aria quirks an eyebrow and gives you a distinctly unimpressed look.
>This time you wince in real life; you get the feeling that she does not at all believe the bullshit you're peddling.
>"You wanna cuddle, huh?" she asks flatly.
>She runs a hand through her hair, pushing her loose locks (free of their ponytails) out of her eyes with her fingers.
>After a long, awkward moment, she shrugs.
>"Yeah, okay."
>>
>>30303054
>Aria shoves her hand behind your back and pushes you forward, and then grabs you by both of your shoulders.
>Effortlessly, she spins you around and pushes you further down the mattress so that you're lying down on your side.
>Before you know it, Aria has her arms wrapped around your stomach and is hugging you from behind.
>"But I," she says into your ear, putting emphasis on 'I', "get to be the big spoon.
>You're surprised when you feel a kiss being pressed into the back of your head.
>"And I'll be waiting to hear what was ACTUALLY bothering you later, Anonymous."
>Her arms momentarily tighten around your chest, nearly squeezing the air out of you.
>"No, seriously," she says roughly, "I expect an answer later."
>And with that, she wraps her legs around your knees and wriggles against your back.
>Things could be worse.
>>
>>30303042
That's fair, but onto someone that does it so well. LETS GIVE IT UP, FOR ANALPLUGANON!>>30303041
>>
>>30302983
Ah fuck, sorry. Thought that the one talking was AJ or Rainbow Dash.
That would have been one hell of a thing, being one of the Mane Six's kids.
>>30303009
>Durr, everyone who don't like lesbo stuff are from the /hhh/ general
>F/F action is perfectly fine, but anything else is a shitpost that is not allowed anywhere
>>30303010
Bite me, okay? I read the post wrong for one stinking second.
>>
>>30303063
Later that night.

>"Hey."
>FUCK
>Aria's voice breaks the silence of he kitchen, and the unexpected surprise is enough to make you lose your grip on your glass of water.
>Fortunately for you, you dropped it directly into the kitchen sink.
>You reflexively reach out futilely, but are unable to save it.
>The unfortunate glass shatters upon impact, sending water and shards of glass all over the sink.
>Aria watches you try to save the glass and chokes out a bark of laughter.
>"Sick reflexes, Anonymous," she giggles, hand over her mouth.
"Fuck you."
>Much like reaching for the glass, your response was more of a reflex or instinct honed from weeks and weeks of living with your siren relatives, and your voice lacked any real heat or acid.
>Aria picks that up right away, of course, and she saunters over to you.
>She makes a point a deliberately swinging her hips as she walks.
>Those pyjama pants (regular ones; no footie jammies this time) stretch tight across her generous bottom, and seem to be in danger of ripping wide open.
>You'd be tempted to slip your hands in and grab her plump rump, but you aren't sure there's enough room for your fingers to fit.
>Aria stops when she's about a foot away from you, and the smirk never leaves her face.
>"Tell you what, hot shot, "she purrs mirthfully, gently patting you on the cheek, "I'll pay you back in blowjob dollars."
>Aria rests her hand on your cheek, effectively cupping it as she stares at you.
>She almost seems reluctant to slide her hand off of your face.
>"So," she says, finally pulling her hand back, "What are you doing up this late, Anonymous?"
>You nudge your head in the direction of the sink and give Aria an unamused look.
"Thirsty." you deadpan, "You?"
>>
>>30303065
Keep it up and you're gonna give me a big head, Anon.

>>30303079
>Aria just shrugs and leans back, bracing herself on your kitchen counter.
>Her modest chest juts forward enticingly.
>"Had to pee."
>...
"...in the kitchen?"
>Aria snorts and smirks at you.
>"Girls are complicated, Anonymous."
>You tilt your head.
"Apparently."
>You stare at each other for a long moment before you speak up.
"Aria, listen, about last night."
>Aria nods sagely.
>"That thing you were too much of a pussy to bring up, right?"
"Ri-"
>You clamp your jaw closed so quickly that your teeth audibly -CLACK-.
"F-Fuck you."
>Aria grins and ruffles your hair affectionately.
>"Later," she promises, "Now, what's up?"
"It's about that thing you brought up the first time we had sex. You said that our..."
>You dart your eyes down to Aria's exposed midsection momentarily, imagining that you can almost see a little bump forming.
"...our hypothetical offspring would be siren enough to be immortal."
>You tear your eyes back up to Aria's face; she seems mostly unaffected by your wandering gaze.
>"Yeah, probably," she says thoughtfully, brows furrowed, "They'd be pure-blooded enough for that, I think."
"What..."
>Your mouth is dry, and you swallow nervously.
>You trail off as you struggle to put your existential crisis into words.
"What does that mean for me? Do I have enough siren genes to be immortal too?"
>Aria's eyes narrow in concentration as she takes in your features.
"You left, and then I tried not to think about it. I've been trying to figure out how to ask this ever since you got back."
>You feel a headache forming in between your eyes, and your vision swims for just a moment.
"A-Am I just never gonna die?!"
>Aria reach out and places her palms on your cheeks. She gently moves your head so that you're looking her in the eyes.
>>
>>30303096
>"Hey, hey," coos Aria, "Calm down."
>Her voice is uncharacteristically soft. If you didn't know any better, you'd say she sounds concerned.
>"Listen. Don't you go having a panic attack on me, okay? Sonata will beat my ass if she thinks I made you freak out."
>You choke out a strangled laugh; there's the Aria you know and love.
>Er... the Aria you know and think she's alright, you guess.
>"I don't know."
>Well, fuck.
>"Me and my sisters have had kids in the past, and as far as we know they've all died from either old age or being stabbed in the back because they were a bunch of assholes."
>Aria looks away ruefully, still maintaining a gentle hold on your face.
>"There are an unfortunate number of shallow graves that mark the final resting place of our kids," she says, sounding unhappy, "They got all the siren stuff from us, but none of the patience required to use them."
>She sighs and moves her hands from your cheeks down to your back.
>"Look, just... just..."
>Aria holds you against her chest, sounding so far out of her element that it isn't even funny.
>"Just shut up and take deep breaths. I swear to Celestia, Anonymous, if you pass out on me..."

---

>A few minutes later, you're still feeling awful.
>It felt great to get that all off your chest, but the lack of a solid answer is still weighing down on you.
>You're sitting on the three-person couch over in the living-room, and Aria is crouching in between your legs.
>She's been slowly undressing you, and the lewd smile on her face really gives you the impression that this just might be her favourite part.
>"Take it easy, Anonymous. Let Aria take care of things, okay?"
>Aria's smile widens at the sight of your cock springing up out of your underwear.
>"Let me show you that I have the best mouth out of all three of us..."
>Without breaking eye-contact, Aria slaps her flat tongue in between your testicles and ever-so slowly drags it up towards the tip of your cock.
>>
File: sun1.png (717KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sun1.png
717KB, 1920x1080px
>>30303107
>Be Sunset Shimmer
>Be having trouble sleeping
>It's been weeks since that new siren showed up, and you're still no closer to solving the mystery than you were the day you met him.
>Who is he?
>What is he doing here?
>When did he get here on Earth?
>The "who" is easy enough to answer with the limited information you've got; he's "Anon", and he's the cousin of Aria, Adagio, and Sonata.
>The other two, though...
>As near as you can tell, Anon isn't doing ANYTHING.
>He didn't help the other sirens at the Battle of the Bands, and any ancient history text that references the sirens doesn't say a Celestia-damned word about him.
>That leaves the biggest question, actually; when did he get here?
>If he got here BEFORE the Battle of the Bands, then why didn't he help out Sonata, Aria, and Adagio?
>If he were useful to them, then you can bet your cutie mark that they'd use him to win.
>You snort in disgust and roll over onto your side.
>You think you know those three sirens pretty well by now, and you know how ruthless and cruel they can be; if he could help them, then they wouldn't hesitate to use him.
>Going by that logic, this "Anon" must have been useful some other way; just out of sight.
>You know that they didn't drag him in from Equestria any time after YOU arrived on Earth, because you and your friends have been watching that dumb statue at school like a griffon watching over her eggs.
>You would KNOW if those sirens had brought anypony through.
>That means that they didn't drag him through AFTER the Battle of the Bands.
>That really only leaves the option that they've been using him for something this entire time.
>Now... what would three siren women use a siren male for?
>...
>You snort as your sleepy thoughts sluggishly catch up with you.
>What, they're gonna fuck him?
>You rub your eyes and roll over onto your side.
"As if."
>He's their cousin, for Celestia's sake.
>>
>>30303124
>"BIG BOOTY BITC-"
>You yelp in surprise as your phone jitters to life.
>Startled and not expecting a phone call this late at night, you squirm around under your covers until you manage to free one of your arms and slap your phone's "shut the fuck up" button.
>You bring the device over to your face, squinting at the bright light.
>It's...
>...a message from 'Aria Blaze'?
"Me an' my beau... You mad?"
>There's a picture.
>It's...
>IT'S...
>...a selfie of Aria and Anon?
>And she's got his cock in her mouth?!
>B-But he's their cousin!
>...
"Sweet Celestia."
>The realization hits you like a royal pegasus-drawn carriage and you bolt upright, eyes wide.
>They've been using him as a sex slave.
>All these hundreds and hundreds of years, they've kept Anon locked away and used him as relief.
>He never ages, he never dies, and their mind-control magic means that he'll never betray them.
>He's a rape victim.
>You look down at the picture on your phone's tiny screen again.
>That smug sparkle in Aria's eyes is sickening, and it almost looks like she's trying to smile despite her lips stretched tight and her mouth stuffed full of cock.
>You shake your head and look away; you don't have the heart to look at the photo any longer.
"That poor bastard."
>You swing your legs out of bed and decide to go make some coffee.
>You feel sick to your stomach, and you certainly won't be able to fall asleep tonight.
>>
>>30303096
You make our heads big. ba dump tish.
I will take my shotgun shell please.
>>
File: flim.jpg (62KB, 604x542px) Image search: [Google]
flim.jpg
62KB, 604x542px
>>30303136
>You are Anon, and your a tiny little bit late for work.
>Last night with Aria might have kept you up until somewhat of an unreasonable hour, and you MIIIIIHGT have arrived at work about two hours after your shift began.
>"Anon!"
>Flim (or is it Flam?) pops out from nowhere from your left and wraps a lanky arm around your shoulders, and pulls you into a chummy side-hug.
>>"Pal!"
>Flam (Flim? Which one has the mustache, again?) appears on your right side and does the same thing, effectively trapping you in a very awkward hug with your bosses.
>"Buddy!"
>>"Amigo!"
>"Comrade!"
>>"Friend of mine!"
>"And mine, too!"
>>"I couldn't help but notice you're a little late this morning, friendo."
>You wince, thinking back to your encounter with Aria.
>"You smell a little funky, too. You're not letting personal time with your girlfriend get in the way of company time, are you?"
>Fuck.
>Your bosses babble happily as they frog-march you over to their shared office.
>They gently shove you into a chair, and then walk around to the other side of their one long desk and sit down.
>"Anon, you've been working with us for a long time."
>>"Years!"
>"Years."
>>"Years." concludes mustache-boss with faux-solemn emphasis.
>"And you've done a lot of good work."
>>"Tonnes."
>Clean-shaven-boss gestures to a wall taken up by filing cabinets.
>"Literal tangible piles of good work."
>>"But..."
>"...thing is, Anon, your performance has suffered recently."
>>Mustache-boss nods in agreement.
>>"It's not great."
>"It could be better."
>>"Not up to your standards.
>"Not up to OUR standards."
>>"The 'Flim&Flam Consulting' standards."
>Clean-shaven boss tilts his head.
>"You seem... distracted, Anon."
>>"And we can't have our employees be distracted."
>"Distraction hurts business."
>>"Like that time you lost us that Apple contract."
>>
>>30303143
Oh, you. Oh you, Anon.

>>30303148
>You wince visibly at the reminder; it had been one of your least proud moments at your time here at work.
>Stupid old biddy, not giving up Sweet Apple Acres to your big dumb bosses.
>Your bosses nod, seeing your reaction.
>"We know you aren't proud of that, Anon."
>>"Nobody here thinks that was your best work."
>"And we both know you're capable of much, much better."
>>"MUCH better."
>"Thing is... we're seeing repeats of that performance."
>>"Almost every single contract you've been given has been very rough."
>"We've nearly lost clients because of you."
>>"Don't take it too personally, Anon."
>"You're a nice guy."
>>"The sort of guy we'd go watch the footballs and drink beer with."
>"If we were friends."
>>"IF we were friends."
>"But we're not."
>>"We are employer and employee."
>"FORMER employer."
>>"FORMER employee."
>"We're sorry pal; really we are."
>>"We feel SUPER bad about this."
>"But we're gonna have to let you go."
>>"By that we mean we're firing you."
>"Get the FUCK out of our office."
>>"RIGHT out."
>"It's only Tuesday, but we'll give you a full week's pay."
>>"'Cause we're nice like that."
>...
>D-Did...
>Did you just get fired?
>>
>>30303158
And that's it for the update. It ended a bit suddenly, but I decided at the last minute that I didn't like the way the original ending was written. I think my last couple of updates were kind of dry and not really all that descriptive, and I hope I mostly fixed that in this update. I kinda got into a lurch where writing the story started to feel more like a chore than something I did for fun, but I think that this update (and hopefully more obviously, next update) will reflect my enjoyment. Less "and then he did this".

I'm pretty sure I got most of the spelling errors and "asdflksjdlf"s, but please let me know if I missed any. If you have any criticism (things move to fast/slow, not enough detail/too much unnecessary detail, etc) then please don't hesitate to tell me. I'll have the pastebin updated later tonight.
>>
>>30303158

Jeez, Flim, what's with the sudden change in tone? Mood disorder or something?
>>
>>30303351
Flim and Flam's friendly attitude, much like most boss's, is a lie.
>>
>>30303195
Thanks for all that juicy green, apa my man.
>>
>>30303079
>Aria's voice breaks the silence of he kitchen
the* kitchen.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 236x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 236x281px
>"So Anon, you're literally gonna pay for all my stuff when we go to the mall, right?"
"And why would I do that?"
>"Because like, I'll literally suck your dick later"
"I thought you were gonna do that anyway"
>"But this time I'll swallow"
"Done"
>>
>>30303136
Unf, Aria makes a misunderstanding while gloating about getting some dick.
>>
>>30303195
It was great, not the ending part with Anon getting fired(wasn't that apple job done already?), but the smut could have gone on longer, we still haven't gotten any of that except for the small outtake that lasted 2ish posts.
>>
>>30303606
Good compromise, I like her style. Does she share with Inkey?
>>
>>30303048
>>Right when you're about to open your mouth to start talking, Aria begins to move.
>>Aria plants her hands on the mattress and pushes herself closer to you.
>>You get nudged over slightly as she pushes her shoulder against yours, trying to find a comfortable position as close to you as she possibly can.
>>The squeaking of the mattress finally settles down as Aria stops moving, and you find yourself pressed up against her; hips and shoulders touching.
hhngggg
>>
>>30303195
EXCELLENT
>>
>>30303526
It's my pleasure. I think things haven't been as incest-ey as they could be in my thing, so I think I'm going to make an effort to emphasize things next update so that it's more "Anon and his siren grandmothers" and less "Anon and the sirens". You feel me?

>>30303579
Whoops. Thanks for picking that up, I'll fix that in the pastebin.

>>30303712
Sunset may or may not try to kidnap Anon and think that she's doing him a favour.

>>30303735
I think you're right, this story is downright desert-like in saturation when it comes to lewds. Like I said, I wanna pack in some penis-in-vagoo action next time.

>>30303805
Fact: Aria is secretly a cuddle bug.

>>30303894
MMN'YES, INDUBITABLY
>>
>"Alright squirt, I need a kid in me, and your the only stallion around for miles."
>You look at your mother, Limestone Pie as she turns around to show her winking vulva come in and out of her.
>"I don't have time to find a father for you anon, so your just going to have to be your own father from now on."
>You gasp in fear at what your mother was propositioning, true we were underhoofed from everypony in the family either dying or moving on.
>Leaving them with him and his mother to continue the family business.
>Truth be told, he never expected things to come this far, and anonymous, might as well do what needs to be done.
>They were understaffed...
>Anonymous's erection grew steadily as he caught the scent of his mother's heat.
>"Good, now that were in agreement, I want you to start by nnngh, licking the vulva please"
>He stands up to his bed and puts his muzzle headfirst into her warm depths.
>There, he licks it with impunity, his tongue swashing out the warm winking vag.
>She starts to moan loudly as you continue.
>"Oh Celestials, lick faster!"
>He acknowledges her and tongues deep within her, her tight hole squeezing his tongue.
>Then, she let him lose.
>"Alright, now my turn."
>Limestone Pie turned and crouched down to anonymous's erect horsecock, a bit red mixed with the black coloration of his cock.
>She smothered her son with her throat in seconds, he gasped in pleasure as she continued deep throating him with powerful gags and plenty of saliva.
>Now the warm up done, she hastily went ontop of his virgin cock, and slid it down herself.
>"You're going to inbreed with me you filthy perverted fuck, who's going to return back to his fucking hole huh!? You are a fucked up piece of shit."
>She humped him, squeezing his phallus with every fabric of each word she yelled out.
>Riding him hard, the tight warmth wrapping around him, her supple thighs that anonymous squeezed and grabbed onto for deal life.
>Her moans were as loud as could be, yet she didn't care.
>>
File: my erection.jpg (193KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
my erection.jpg
193KB, 1000x1001px
>>30303947
>>
File: image.png (410KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
410KB, 1600x1280px
>"Paaaaaa, ah need my belly rubs. Maybe if you do a good job, I'll give you a special reward"
>>
>>30304000
why is she talking like shes older than him

this defeats the entire point
>>
>>30303947
Good idea, ruined it by having Anon as a pone.
>>30304007
The best the guy could come up with?
>>
>>30303921
>I wanna pack in some penis-in-vagoo action next time.
nice
>>
>>30304007
This is the part where you give her a spanking for talking to you like that
>>
>>30303947
>She pulls down all her weight upon him, her womb so close to his tip.
>Limestone Pie screams, feeling her son kissing the depths of where he was born.
>"Cream inside me, mommy needs more helpers!!"
>With those words, anonymous ejaculated into his mother, Limestone Pie.
>She felt the rush of hot semen stick into the inside of her abdomen.
>Limestone gave a sexually starved cry, her womb satiated and her sexual drive finally filled to the brim.
>She falls on top of anonymous, trying desperately to contain herself from that powerful orgasm.
>A trickle of semen flowed out onto the floor.
>Limestone Pie felt happy, even if she just fornicated with her only son, she had more hooves to work for her on the rock farm.
>And that's all she could have ever asked for.
>Anonymous looked at his mother and felt dizzy and confused to why she wouldn't get off at this point.
>"Oh anonymous, you aren't off the hook yet, I've gotta make sure we seal the deal, we're already gone this far, might as well keep going right?"
>She gave a evil smile, with crazy eyes.
>"Your going to give me so many foals, anonymous, so many that I won't have to work on the farm anymore, ahahahah!"
>Anonymous looks at her terrified.
>"But, at least you'll won't have to work either, son of mine, you'll be busy churning out that semen for my foal production venue."
>She grabbed anonymous by the chest fur and pulled him up to her with her powerful strength.
>Then, grasped her belly, aching for the foals that will be stretching her stomach with their mass.
>And then, she kissed anonymous with full tongue, slicking into his inner cheeks and tongue violently.
>What did anonymous just get himself into?
>Before he could think, Limestone Pie slammed herself onto his cock.
>"Oh yea, take it baby, take it with all my fucking heart!"
>The sound of sex continued throughout the night as Limestone Pie ravaged his son until she was done.
>>
>>30303975
I recall once reading that people have a subconscious ability to test pheromones and genetic compatibility, and that kissing likely became such a near universal thing as a sort of gene test.
That might be what he meant.
>>
>>30304093
>Anonymous was laying in a canopie, sipping a mojito as the sound of pickaxes crashing down on stone continued throughout the day.
>Limestone Pie trotted out of the house, as their young were working in the rocks.
>She nuzzled to anonymous, her pregnant belly noticeable as the weight of her body stretched the canopy you were laying on.
>"look at all this bounty, anonymous, we did this, together and a bit more coming soon."
>They both giggled before coming together with a kiss.
>Suddenly, you felt a kick from the side of her belly.
>"Hm hm hm, he must be as tough as his father, who knows how to please a mare..."
>Again, the scent came forward, it was time to please your mother as you had so many times before.
>And you were going to do it in front of all your children, right in front of Holder's Boulder.
>And they will know where they all came from.
>But, first, preparations.
>Anonymous went to Holder's Boulder with his mother, and she lay on the ground with her pregnant belly out.
>Anonymous crouched down and licked her belly all over, their children was his pride and it felt absolutely amazing to plow her while she felt good.
>Then, a colt and a foal came forth from the rocks, they asked a question if they could try what mommy and daddy were doing while dropping their pickaxes.
>Limestone Pie only smiled.
>>
>>30304223
>*filly

I meant
>>
File: 1445718262469.jpg (29KB, 404x427px) Image search: [Google]
1445718262469.jpg
29KB, 404x427px
>>30304239
>nonhuman anon
ayy neat, I can dig it.
>>
>>30304303
sweet. I aim to please.
>>
>>30304017
>I wanna pack in some penis-in-vagoo action next time.
There's a dirty pun in there somewhere but I'm not gonna touch it.
>>
>>30304223
>20 years later, the Rock Farm is filled to the brim with workers
>Rock output has never been higher
>>
>>30304137
more armpits and groin than mouth, anywhere you have the right glands, but yeah basically.
kissing is more of a health test.
anyone who hasnt seen that special "the human body" totally should. super educational, lots of nudity including some adorable kids, and even some innovation (like they had a couple fucking in an MRI so they could see exactly how the vagina deforms while penetrated, something they didnt know before. they were actually surprised)
>>
>>30304303
Anon being a pone truly is severely underappreciated

Who the fuck wants to be a boring ass human when you could fly, or use magic, or... Break rocks I guess.
>>
>>30304450
How about I get magic WHILE being human?
>>
>>30304450
How about just being human with magic, humanized is a wonderful thing after all.
>>
>>30304450
as long as the two match, I am cool with either one. I've written a little pone on pone before but usually I go with nohooves
the former is more fun the more estrus there is involved.
>>
>>30304503
Why not do both? The RGRE people that do EqGs stuff just has the humans be a bit more pone like, or maybe we could get a bit more of Sunset and her Brother crossing the mirror...fuck, I'm sad now.
>>
>>30304523
humanized that go into heat? okay, i'm down.
i mean girls DO get a LITTLE horny when they ovulate, but it's uneven. and some girls even get horny on their periods which is totally unproductive
>>
>>30304534
Yeah, I never understood that when it happened, you want to fuck but you cant breed. Plus the blood is nasty. Anyways, that humanized that go into heat was one of my favorite ideas to come out of that thread. Damn shame its only used during valentines day usually.
>>
>>30304534
>humanized that go into heat?
I'm on board.

>Your sister will never bend over and present her dripping snatch to you
>She will never look over her shoulder and, panting heavily, literally beg you to fill her up with your cum
>"It hurts so bad this year, Anon... J-Just fuck me, please!"
>>
>>30304534
>humanized that go into heat
>You will never do your fatherly duty of keeping your daughters away from boys by fucking their heat away yourself.
>>
>>30304534
How about human Anon with a horse dick?
It meshes well with my fantasy of having a horse dick.
Also, his pone sister could have a matching horse pussy.
>>
>>30304664
That's terrible.
>>
>>30304664
Literally satyrs.
>>
>>30304684
Humans with horse dick/pussy is not satyr.
>>
>>30303195
Hopefully Anon has other skills that can help him land a job, or just escape to Equestria.
>>
File: 1439135895919.png (263KB, 1280x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1439135895919.png
263KB, 1280x1174px
>>30304534
Could always build off that one Sunset Shimmer picture, the one where she has pic related and as such still suffers from going into heat. Spin it around with an earlier idea that incest wasn't considered taboo in Equestria and now that her heat is acting up, Sunset turns to the one person she trusts to help her out with it, the human version of her brother who has up until this point helped her with any issues she's had. Sounds good in theory, but at the same time it's not true incest since they're technically not related, but it's the only way I can figure at the moment to make a story like that.
>>
>>30304664
.....Just have Anon with a horse sized dick, treat him like a Sundowner pic. Pretty easy to do that without resorting to body modification.
>>30304740
You do know how alternate reality beings work right, or at least the parallel ones? She is for all intents and purposes physically his sister, just from across the reality pond. Like a cousin, but closer.
>>
>>30304777
Nice trips, but I can't say I've been in contact with parallel universes myself, save for in Mario 64. Do tell, what else should I know?
>>
>Landsakes, Apple Bloom's havin her first heat! What in tarnation are we gonna do?
>She's rubbin' on everything! This whole house smells like her sticky honey musk
>Oh dang, now she's grinding herself on your knee. You straighten your leg out
"Apple Bloom, cut this out, ah'm your brother!"
>"But ah can't help it! Mah vagina's all itchy an' ah can't think straight. If'n you don't use the tool God gave ya for its intended use, Ah'ma go plumb crazy! You don't want me gettin' taken advantage of by some stranger, do ya?"
>As your beloved little sister grabs your hand and starts humping it furiously, groaning and moaning frustratedly, your heart melts
"Alright, Bloom, get in bed and get yer britches off. Your brother's gonna... see what he can do.."
>"Woohoo! Ahma lose mah virginity!" she runs down the hall, tossing clothes every which way
>What do? What.. do?
>>
>>30304785
Well, what would you like too know?
>>30304794
oh yessss, we can do a LOT, with this idea.
>>
>>30304794
>You go into Apple Bloom's apple room. She squeals and excitedly sits up, then rolls back onto her back with her ankles in the air, grabbing her legs by the popliteals
>her swollen, salmon-pink sex gapes lewdly at you, the petals separating until you can see the proof of her virginity. Her shiny pearl of a clit protrudes out of its hood and twitches.
>You take a look at her face and see the pleading, the lip-biting, the watery eyes.
"Now ah'm just gonna... try to take care of ya in a way that won't send us both straight ta Hell."
>You kneel on the bed, one of her legs over your shoulder, and gently trace the outside of her lips with your finger. She's literally steaming.
>You slide your finger in, slowly, feeling your way through it. You've only fingered a girl once before, out behind the barn, and you had to hurry it up before you got caught, so some of the nuances were lost.
>Your adorable and needy little sister cries out as you rub her, drowning out the wet squishy noises your hand is making.
>>
File: 1481147448538.jpg (34KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1481147448538.jpg
34KB, 500x430px
>>30304863
We have to do this to her and her friends, TO THE CLUBHOUSE!
>>
>>30304863
>You've only fingered a girl once before, out behind the barn, and you had to hurry it up before you got caught, so some of the nuances were lost.
That was a few weeks ago, but Applejack remembers it like it was yesterday.
>>
>>30304863
>"C'monnn big brother, you know what ah need!"
>You've been fingering Apple Bloom for 20 minutes now, and don't seem to be making any progress satisfying her. She yelps when you rub her clit with your thumb, and you're afraid to go any firmer.
>"Get yer dick out! Fill me up! Ah need it!"
>Your squirming sister seems to mean business, but.. You can't really do that, can you?
>Against your better judgment, you consult your wang.
>Okay, IT doesn't mind that idea. But you're not in heat, you can still make choices. Plan B.
>you lean down and give Apple Bloom a little kiss, right on her clit. Her squeaks give you the go-ahead to continue. You lick her wet lips, feeling around with your tongue.
>Suddenly her legs lock around your head. "That's it, stick your tongue way in there! French me!" she shouts.
>You suddenly find it quite hard to breathe, and have to drink up her copious fluids just to make room for air. You try sucking her clit, finding it throbbing on your tongue as you do.
>After a few minutes, you've managed to get in the rhythm of breathing through your nose (and through Apple Bloom's soft but very thin red pubic hair). Her moaning increases and she starts bucking her hips off the bed.. which is impressive with her legs wrapped around your head. Damn.
>She orgasms explosively, drenching your face with her apple juice, and finally lets her firm slender little thighs unclench.
>You gasp for air, looking down at a pleased little sister. You managed to satisfy her heat without even having to really commit incest. Mouth stuff doesn't count, right? Wait, is she gonna try to.. well you won't ASK her to, but if'n she does.. you won't turn a blowjob away. You reckon even a flag-wavin' queer couldn't say no to that mouth.
>"Big brother.." daw, did she have to remind you?
"Glad ah could help out"
>"But ah'm not done yet!"
>>
File: 562815301.png (108KB, 639x381px) Image search: [Google]
562815301.png
108KB, 639x381px
>>30304921
But for me, it was Tuesday.
>>
>>30304962
"But you, uh.. came!"
>"That was real nice, but ah'm in heat!" she reaches down as if to illustrate for you, spreading herself open. "Ah still need yer dick!"
>What's left of your resistance melts as you smell the proof that she's still in need. Whatever! You tried
>you toss your clothes across the room and proudly display your erection to Apple Bloom, who looks like she's just seen one o' them crazy twelve-scoop ice cream cones outta cartoons
>"Get that thing in me! NOW!" she plants her feet on the bed and lifts her body up towards you. You get the feeling she'd push you to the bed and impale herself, but she's feeling submissive and bottomy today.
>You reach under her cute little rump and lift it up, putting her ankles on your shoulders. The tip of your schwanschtucker juuust barely touches her, then pulls away, leaving a sticky thread of your combined juices between.
>"Apple Bloom looks in your eyes like the ramifications of the act have hit her for the first time, then she screws up her face and starts pounding the bed in frustration
>You hold back no longer and push between her labia. Your key finds its hole, sliding in effortlessly. Like it was made for it. A perfect fit in your perfect sister. All that lubrication is helping, though, for sure.
>"MMmmmmmm.. Finally. You took mah virginity" The look of calm on her face is like a junkie getting his hit. "Don't stop now!"
>You start moving in and out, following your animal instincts. Apple Bloom's moans turn to grunts as you pick up speed
>"Ah love you, big brother! Put a baby in me! Fffuuuuck.. Knock me up!"
>Your sister is quite vocal on the subject of your copulation. Which is good because the sound of your nuts hitting her in the ass as you drive in up to the hilt was kind of worrying you. It's a soft, pillowy ass to be sure, but still.
>>
>>30305075
Damnit, if you don't speed it the fuck up I will beat you with my dick.
>>
>>30305075
>Feeling her channel spasm, you pick up speed and go full jackhammer mode. Her cute little titties bounce with each hit, and moisture squirts out, coating your thighs.
>Finally you let it out and have the best orgasm of your life. Even better than that time with the cored par-baked apple.
>As your semen splatters her cervix, her own orgasm kicks in, sucking the precious seed into her womb as her vagina milks more of it out of you. All your sperm start swarming for her egg, spurned on by the signals it sends out, calling them like a cheap hooker.
>As you lie next to your sister's adorable, sweaty body, giving her loose and tired kisses on her face and mouth and neck, you succumb to sleep. Apple Bloom curls up contentedly against you, a new life already growing inside her.
>>30304906
>"Ah gotta get the girls to try this.. " she yawns "we can raise all our babies together.."
>>
>>30305075
>Making your sister cum only once
What a naive person he is.
>>
>>30305075
>>"MMmmmmmm.. Finally. You took mah virginity"
>>"Ah love you, big brother! Put a baby in me! Fffuuuuck.. Knock me up!"

You're overdoing the talking a bit there, Anon.
If she can still form these big sentences, she must not be enjoying this very much.
>>
>>30305202
She's gotta make up for how quiet her brother is..
But you're right, at least twice as much of that should have been totally incoherent babbling
>>
File: Mare vs GF.png (423KB, 827x585px) Image search: [Google]
Mare vs GF.png
423KB, 827x585px
>>30304476
>>30304487
Why ya'll so obsessed with humans when pones are clearly superior?
>>
>>30305326
They're only superior partners, not superior to be.
I'd much rather into hands, stamina and diverse diet than run fast, party tricks or flying amputee.
>>
>>30305346
oh man i forgot all about limbless ponies
would you take pity on your poor limbless sister and take care of the needs she can't satisfy herself because no hands?
and if that's a bit too creepy, maybe she just has broken arms. somehow it's less creepy when it's a pony.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 577x1024px
Well Anon, you should've known that having a stripper for an older sister would eventually cause you to have...thoughts about her
>>
>>30305357
I've always wondered if she'd let me borrow some singles
>>
>>30305356
>would you take pity on your poor limbless sister and take care of the needs she can't satisfy herself because no hands?
Son, I'd make her my outright fuckpillow. Girl would be keeping my cock warm on those chilly night.
>>
>>30305357
No.
Sister Trixie's hot, partially costumed body is for Anon only.
>>
>>30305363
>Canadian stripper Trixie
>Has old socks strapped to her thong so that her patrons can drop $1 and $2 coins in them
>Regularly comes home with bruises when her customers try to make it rain
>>
>>30305372
>make her a snugli for carring her around
>nobody knows you're penetrating her all day long
>>
File: image.png (402KB, 1024x1330px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
402KB, 1024x1330px
>>30305376
Well that's why her club has a no touch rule
>>
>>30305376
"I can't stand all those guys leering at you.."
>"Whyever not? Why should the great Trixie cover up her tricks?"
"... because I want you just for myself!!"
>>
>>30305377
Its "make it hail", newfag.
>>30305357
No way, she is legit magician, her strip teases are for Anon only.
>>30305400
True that, hands off the talent.
>>
File: IMG_1777.jpg (2MB, 3002x3451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1777.jpg
2MB, 3002x3451px
>>30305126
That was nice, anon. Write more pls
>>
>>30305346
I'll take flying to the tops of mountains in seconds and shooting lasers out of my face over hands any day honestly, being able to hold a pen is really boring compared to shit like that.
>>
>>30305410
She does what she has to do to provide
>>
File: 32141324241.png (301KB, 496x414px) Image search: [Google]
32141324241.png
301KB, 496x414px
>>30305356
>and if that's a bit too creepy
What are you, a fucking normalfag? If it ain't stumpy, it doesn't get humpy.
>>
>>30305424
Then how will you fill out your marriage papers? Your short sightedness will bite you in the ass quickly.
>>
>>30305424
>shooting lasers out of my face
You wouldn't be a Mary Sue like Glimglam or Twilycorn. You'd be a regular faggot. And the average regular faggot has one, maybe two spells beyond minor telekinesis.
And if the show's anything to go by, it takes a long time for most of them to learn that. You'd be standing around just mostly looking at stuff for years.

Or forever if you went wing horse.
How long could you fly till you got tired? All that off time not being able to do much other than wait.
Sure, flight would be cool. But it would only be cool for so long when it's the only thing you could really do.
>>
>>30305442
Even if it means performing a few extra "services" behind the club. Because she wants her brother to live a happy life
>>
>pone anon
>amputee shit out of fucking nowhere
>stripper sister turning tricks behind work
FROSTY COME BACK PLS
>>
>>30305446
sign it with your mouth like all the pones in the show do

>>30305471
The show seems to imply that any unicorn has the potential to become a wizard through years of practice, even Trixie managed to learn a teleportation spell shortly after Glimglam started training her.

And yeah, flying would probably be tiring at first, but doing it for your whole life would build some serious muscles to make it a breeze. There's a huge chunk of Pegasi who live their whole lives in floating sky cities after all, and even the relatively weak Fluttershy can fly fairly high.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 894x894px
The highlight of her night is coming home and seeing you, the only guy she knows that loves her for more than her body
>>
>>30305490
Its baitposters, they want a response to their fetish shit. Report and ignore, besides, Frosty wont come back.
>>30305510
>Not working yourself to death so she doesn't have that job
shame, she should be at home waiting for you, not being a stripper.
>>
>>30305416
>"Are you really sharing your brother with us?"
>"That's so rad, Apple Bloom!"
>"Well now, ah haven't actually brought it up to him yet.. but ah know he won't be able to refuse if yer pitiful and in heat. If'n you aren't, that day, ah'll show you how to fake it.."
>"an' while ah'm at it, it couldn't hurt to rub summa mah juices onto you, so's he smells me on you an' it's familyer. Here let's go ahead n' bump our clams together"
>"tss. it's about time"
>>
>>30305506
>even Trixie managed to learn a teleportation spell shortly after Glimglam started training her.
Because she's becoming one of the replacements alongside Glimmer now that they decided to forget the mane6 aside from Twily exists.
And as is the rule of the new regime, she has to become retarded OP very quickly.
>>
>>30305523
>bait
No u
>>
>>30305444
>"Look. Bro. This is pretty much it. I'm never gonna meet a guy. Unless they invent perfect robot limbs tomorrow, I've gotta get used to being single. But... jesus, at least don't leave me a VIRGIN!"
>"What do you mean it feels weird? Because I'm your sister? Because I can't.. physically stop you? I'm giving you permission, dammit. No, I'm ORDERING you. As your older sister, you have a duty to me!"
>>
>>30305548
>Your big sister will never angerly wave her hooks in your direction while demanding you fuck her
>>
File: image.png (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180KB, 1280x720px
Trixie's brought home a friend from work
>>
File: 1496890607298.jpg (22KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1496890607298.jpg
22KB, 320x213px
>>30305527
>>
>>30305565
"Why do you even have those hooks?"
>"Because I wanted to be a pirate! 4 times the pirate that anybody else will ever be!"
>>
>>30305611
>"Aw, your brother's so cute I could just eat him out!"
>"What?"
>"Up! I said up"
>>
>>30305641
Sounds like she's the younger one by far.
Just means she's more mentally pliable to training.
>>
File: 321432421342.jpg (57KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
321432421342.jpg
57KB, 500x301px
>>30305641
>That terrifying moment when she offers you a handjob
>>
>>30305669
A handjob is punishment for not fucking her properly.
>>
>>30305655
Sunset is secretly an alien, she eats out her host so she can process them into food.
>>
>>30305691
I thought she just wanted to toss his salad
>>
>>30305641
okay that's just adorable. i was imagining totally limbless, but the idea of little thalidomidey kind stubs each one holding a pirate hook while she wiggles them around and flails helplessly is completely cute.

what if it was a situation where Anon is training her to get as good as Prince Randian, and rewarding her for trying her best and becoming more ambulatory
>>
>>30305700
Gross
>>
>>30305707
We don't get to use that word
>>
File: 32141324132412.png (112KB, 682x520px) Image search: [Google]
32141324132412.png
112KB, 682x520px
So, what are some good /ss/ stories?
>>
File: kek.png (490KB, 828x766px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
490KB, 828x766px
>>30306031
>pic
Always make me chuckle
>>
>>30306228
The green it was based around was a very shameful boner though
>>
File: 1441786453544.png (347KB, 787x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1441786453544.png
347KB, 787x1024px
>>30302647
>>30302676
>Gilda
When?
>>
>>30305126
>>"Ah gotta get the girls to try this.. " she yawns "we can raise all our babies together.."
FUG
>>
File: image.gif (317KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
317KB, 300x171px
Your sister is feeling rape-y again.
Wat do?
>>
>>30306597
go ask my grey ukelele' playing cousin!

surely she will be of assistance!
>>
File: image.png (104KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104KB, 500x683px
>>30306620
Good idea, now the both of them will have you
>>
>>30304487
A bit late but, the thing about that is that we mostly default to Eqg when doing humanized which in turn is based on boring present day Earth
I say we should start delving into a humanized Equestria where you have the main show's fantasy and creatures
This opens up a lot of new possibilities without getting bogged down much by modern Earth limitations

>Sister Applejack will never take you by the arm after protecting the farm from timberwolves and have desperate, needy sex, just to reassure herself that you're alive
>Ywn be betrothed to your love-struck cousin Cadance, because royalty
>You and your sister Sweetie Belle will never have a Tank/healer dynamic as you go gather gems in the outskirts of Ponyville to bring back to Rarity for her tailoring. She may or may not reward you with her body. This may turn into a sibling threesome when Sweetie stakes claim on being your healslut
>You will never have to rule Equestria because parents are dead. A teen Celestia scaring off potential suitors and conniving nobles trying to get ahead, figuring since you are king, then she should be queen With all that entails A few years later Luna is born
>Beast tamer Fluttershy will never ask you to fuck her in front of her pet pack to stop them from breeding as they recognize only the pack leaders, i.e her and by her choice you, get to breed
>Nightmare Moon and Queen Chrysalis can actually be a thing. You will never be their sibling or son right hand man and lover as they plot to overthrow Equestria
>Cutiemarks can be a thing. You will never fuck your cousin and her friends inside their three house as they try to earn their marks
>Twilight Sparkle will never fumble with her magic and accidentally cast a charm spell on you or herself, prompting incest times to happen to try and dissipate the effect before her tutor finds out

There's a lot that can be done by ditching Earth and going full Humanized Equestria
>>
>>30306597
she can't rape me if I allow it!
>>
>>30306685
>Humanized Equestria
I need it.
>>
>>30306685
the problem with that is the majority of the show's fantasy and creatures show up very rarely and have little or nothing to do with the day to day relationships of the characters, which is shipping's bread and butter.
that said, I'm still holding out for humanized buffalo incest adventures.
also i fuckin love fantasy and shit so that is definitely preferable.. just.. yknow, what? what to write? would someone like rarity or rainbow dash even logically exist in any of those scenarios?
i'd rather it be you and your sister playing Candies and Zambees and getting really the fuck into it, and your characters fall in love and you act it out. and maybe some kotatsu footsy action
>>
>>30306685
>"Anon, ah'm pretty sure if you have a roll in the hay with me, mah butt picture'll finally come in!"
>She has been pulling her pants down every second, checking for it. The other day she had a skirt, so she was pulling it up instead.
"Apple Bloom, if a picture of my thingy shows up on your ass, it'll be MY ass, know what I'm sayin?"
>"Sure, mah ass is yours!" she does a little heart thing with her hands
>>
File: 1433152067601s.jpg (3KB, 83x125px) Image search: [Google]
1433152067601s.jpg
3KB, 83x125px
>>30306685
I could dig it
>>
>>30306701
You could find a way to mix the shows fantasy and creatures with the day to day relationships of the characters, you just need to get creative.
>>
File: 1429362713474.png (37KB, 287x187px) Image search: [Google]
1429362713474.png
37KB, 287x187px
>>30306706
>>she does a little heart thing with her hands
>>
>>30306685
>Luna is your mother, still the princess of the night and dreams and shit
>Checks up on your dreams one night
>Turns out you're having a wet dream
>A wet dream about nightmare moon
>Eventually leads to weird dream/nightmare incest, with Luna convincing you "well it's not technically real so we're really doing nothing wrong" before shooting her intestines out of her mouth and wrapping them around your dick like some weird tentacle
>>
>>30306701
While creatures might not show up often, I'm gonna have to call bull on the lack of fantasy on the day to day relationships, most of the problem of the week plots are resolved with some amount of fantasy, certainly they wouldn't work on Earth.
You have to admit that even Equestria's day to day life differs greatly from Earth's
The entire setting has this whimsical feeling; with thatched houses, castles, kingdoms and what have you, and isn't over-saturated in concrete jungles and loud noises, where every corner isn't packed with cars.
You have a myriad of different creatures with different levels of sapience.
Clearly even the laws and ways are way more lax with the stuff that happens in the show.
Plus, magic.
How can you get any less mundane than an entire race with the ability to do magic?
You could legit become an adventurer in Equestria too, the same can't be said for Earth, which would probably have you arrested for vagrancy and you wouldn't even be able to get cash because the age of odd jobs and working for a meal is over so the only way to get a job is to remain stationary.

I'm just saying, we shouldn't limit ourselves to just Earth for a setting.
>>
File: 1464557433187.jpg (560KB, 1920x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1464557433187.jpg
560KB, 1920x1193px
>>30306803
>You could legit become an adventurer in Equestria too
>tfw you will never be a magically gift young man in a mysterious and fairly unexplored world, using what bits you have to buy some travelling gear and maybe a gun just in case, and wander around the Earth constantly discovering new and exciting things, surviving through your magic and woodsman skills you keep developing along the way
Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
File: image.png (349KB, 1039x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349KB, 1039x1200px
"Aw jeez Sunny, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were changing"
>"I wasn't changing, I just like to keep things light sometimes"
"O-ok, I'm just gonna go back to my room"
>Sunset shuts the door before you can leave
>"What if I don't want you to leave? What if I want to spend time with my little brother?"
"Sunny, you're half naked"
>She glances down
>"You don't seem to mind"
Wat do
>>
>>30307094
>wat do?

Don't question Boner, for starters.
>>
>>30304962
>>She orgasms explosively, drenching your face with her apple juice
Oh, you!
>>
>>30306031
>How apa's story should have gone
>>
>>30306357
Soon.
>>
>>30306685
I love everything about this post
>>
>>30306685
All of these are good, and all of them make my heart feel sad that none of them are me. It's like looking at a picture of a cute baby animal and getting angry that I'm not there to pet it.
>>
File: cel1.jpg (2MB, 3000x2117px) Image search: [Google]
cel1.jpg
2MB, 3000x2117px
>>30306685
>>You will never have to rule Equestria because parents are dead. A teen Celestia scaring off potential suitors and conniving nobles trying to get ahead, figuring since you are king, then she should be queen With all that entails A few years later Luna is born

>>"I'm sorry! P-Please, I was just looking!"
>A maid rips past you, running as quickly as her two legs and frilly dress will allow.
>Behind her, licking her two-thousand-bit Royal Heels off of her feet, pursues Celestia.
>Your sister is running like the demons of Tartarus are behind her... but the fire in her eyes and the claw-like way she reaches out for the maid with her manicured fingernails makes you think that the demons are alive and well in Celestia, and it's the MAID that's running from them.
>"Get back here, you skank! I saw what you were doing with my brother's underwear! I SAW!
>Just as Celestia passes you, you lunge forward and grab her around the waist.
>She squawks in surprise as you spin her around to bleed off her momentum, and the dizziness that follows means that the two of you collapse into a very angry, very disorientated pile.
>"Let me go!" she hisses, struggling against your grasp, "Let me teach that fucking WHORE a lesson!"
"Celestia! Celly!" you yell back, squeezing her around the middle and trying to avoid getting head-butted, "It's ME, you fuckin' loon! Settle thee DOWN!"
>Your little sister struggles for new a few moments longer before going limp in your arms, like a fussy toddler who doesn't want to put her winter outfit on.
>"A-Anon..."
>Celestia's quiet whimpers pitter away into gentle sobs, and her struggles slowly give way to shaking shoulders.
>"Th-those fucking maids..." she croaks, voice quivering, "They n-never would have t-tried to perv on the k-king if mom and d-dad were still around..."
>>
File: cel2.jpg (559KB, 1332x1982px) Image search: [Google]
cel2.jpg
559KB, 1332x1982px
>>30307662
>You flip your sister around so that she's facing you and then wrap your arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug.
"Oh, Celly..."
>"The wh-whole world's falling apart, Anon!"
"Shh..."
>You sit there for a long time; sister in your lap and tears slowly dampening your shirt.
>"I m-miss them so much..."
>You kiss the top of Celestia's head and hum comfortingly, like how mom used to do when you were younger.
"I know, my little loon."
>Celestia whimpers and rubs her face against your chest.
>'Loon' was your father's nickname for her, since your sister is a little bit... "eccentric".
>Chasing a maid down the hallway for the treasonous crime of cleaning your dirty laundry should be a testament to this.
>You're a few years older than your sister is, and so you're taking the deaths of your parents a little bit better than Celestia.
>Not much better, but enough that you can hold yourself together long enough to comfort your little sister.
>You aren't sure how much time has passed before Celestia speaks again.
>"Anon? I have a confession to make"
>You remove your cheek from the top of her head, and Celestia lifts her own noggin from your chest.
>"That... that wasn't a maid."
>She has trouble meeting your eye.
>"That was a suitor."
>...
>Huh.
"You know," you drawl, "I THOUGHT that maid was dressed up especially slutty..."
>Celestia giggles, and you mentally give yourself a "good big brother" point for taking making her laugh so soon after she was crying over your parents.
>You're up to 30 points.
>"It's just... not fair."
>Your little sister rests her head against your chest again.
>"It's just you and me now, Anon," she says, her words muffled slightly by your ribcage, "I don't wanna lose you..."
>You give her a little squeeze.
"You won't," you say plainly, as though such a sentiment was obvious, "I promise you'll always have me, you loon."
>>
File: cel3.png (2MB, 937x1800px) Image search: [Google]
cel3.png
2MB, 937x1800px
>>30307669
>Celestia suddenly looks up at you with determination on her face and a fire in her eyes.
>Before you know it, her lips are mashed against yours.
---
>You are Anon, and it is the next morning.
>You are lying awake in bed, absolutely naked under the sheets.
>Your sister, equally naked, is draped over your chest, fast asleep.
>You can feel the cum leaking out of her pussy and making a messy stain on your thigh.
>You're pretty sure you just lost all your "good big brother" points, and are easily in the minuses.
>Is it possible to be shell-shocked despite having never fought in a war?
>...
>Welp.
>You're pretty sure you just made your princess sister into a queen.
---
>As the months would go by, you'd find out that your little sister was especially fond of the nickname "loon", and decided to name your daughter after it as a gesture of how much she loved her.
>"Luna" it is, you guess.
>>
File: 1485718957075.jpg (13KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1485718957075.jpg
13KB, 324x291px
>>30307677
>>
File: IMG_1605.jpg (161KB, 852x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1605.jpg
161KB, 852x667px
>>30307677
That was cute
>>
File: 1494461269169.png (79KB, 299x368px) Image search: [Google]
1494461269169.png
79KB, 299x368px
>>30307662
>>30307669
>>30307677
Ah, yes, now this is fresh salsa.
Enough with the modern day I say, it's high time we go medieval on them family asses
>>
>>30307709
>>30307744
>>30307766
thank

Yes, medieval scenes are easier to justify incest. Who's gonna stop you if you're king and sister-queen?
>>
>>30307819
The nobility, most likely.
>>
File: 1485887813934.jpg (97KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1485887813934.jpg
97KB, 600x620px
>>30307861
>Implying this won't start a wave of incest on the nobility class as these sycophantic buffoons try to copy what the royal crown does.
>Incest becomes a fashion statement for a while.
It's like the commoners and their 5 o'clock tea, to hopefully it won't last that long, even though it's hot, constant generations incest isn't sustainable for the long term wellbeing of the kingdom
Gotta keep that royal bloodline pure though.
>>
>>30307861
The trick is to take away their titles one at a time and give them to your children, whose parentage you keep a secret until it's too late. The nobility can't overthrow you if you ARE the nobility. Smug_head_poke_man.png
>>
>>30307920
Do you think there's a way for a story to keep the bloodline pure while straying away from Charles the II of Spain territory? Like, some kind of "oh the magic of the sun keeps us healthy" hand-wavey magic or something. Some way for Anon to keep his motheru/sisteru/daughteru to himself without having to worry about some physical and mental retardation down the line.
>>
>>30305490
I'd love to see some amputee sister action.
>>
>>30306836
...what the hell does gift young man mean? Saved that pic by the way.
>>
>>30307942
Well, it's a double edged sword. In medieval times, they'd be hard pressed to know quite what the mechanics behind the negative repercussions of incest are, compared to modern knowledge of genetics.

On the other hand, medieval times would probably be far more willing to make the attempt to fix the issue.
Ye olde tyme folk still understood that cum was obviously involved in babbing, so they could start there.
>>
>>30307677
Excellent story.
>>
File: 1495419769754.gif (788KB, 340x266px) Image search: [Google]
1495419769754.gif
788KB, 340x266px
>>30307942
I mean, if we're going humanized Equestria, then there's no reason to assume both Celestia and Anon aren't ridiculously long lived so everyone gets to enjoy centuries of being ruled by a brother and sister that are way into their roles as king and queen on the relation side of things.
Day court can get really awkward when they take a break for a quickie on the throne. The thing about being long lived is that puberty and such stick around longer
Unless they start reproducing with their children, and their children's children and so on, or their also long lived kids start doing the same there shouldn't really be any problems.
And this is also a steep hill, since effectively immortal beings would just keep encroaching and soon Equestria would just be the royal family's ridiculously huge extended family kinda like the Siren discussion this general had once, also imagine all those cutthroat grandkids vying for the crown? This is some really ridiculous prelude to centuries long war
Considering the circumstances, either Alicorns have a really hard time breeding, what with their long age - maybe Celestia only ovulates every 100 years or so once she reaches puberty, making it so they can't actually breed an army if they so pleased - or they have a self imposed one child rule, like China, to try to mitigate possible overpopulation.
But I for one rather enjoy the idea of Anon and sister Celestia remaining faithful and monogamous for thousands of years.
Rate my autism
Also.
>yfw the reason Luna became Nightmare Moon was because she learned that she was an incest baby and a royal stereotype. she couldn't handle it.
>>
>>30307662
>Behind her, licking her two-thousand-bit Royal Heels off of her feet,
kicking*
>>
>>30307942
As long as they make sure to cull the retards it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>30307677
That was just silly, I'm not crying. Fuck you, you're crying.
>>
>>30308041
I could get behind that.
>>
>>30308080
Holy shit those digits!
>>
File: f98.jpg (15KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
f98.jpg
15KB, 511x511px
>>30303158
>>"RIGHT out."
fucking hell
>>
>>30308244
Flim and Flam are the sort of people who would befriend you for 10 years, put a hit on you, and then bring flowers to your funeral.
>>
File: Twilight Sparkle by newrein.png (337KB, 548x1268px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Sparkle by newrein.png
337KB, 548x1268px
>>30306685
>>Twilight Sparkle will never fumble with her magic and accidentally cast a charm spell on you or herself, prompting incest times to happen to try and dissipate the effect before her tutor finds out

>"O-Oh no! Anon oh my gosh, are you alright!? I'm sorry, I was concentrating on a new spell, you see, and- and then you walked in and things got-"
"I'm fine."
>Really.
>And what spell was she trying to do? The zap wasn't even painful.
>"I was trying to cast a demoralizing spell. I feel it would boost my spell repertoire to have something like that; sapping a jerk out of their aggression even before anything escalates seems like a great idea."
>It kinda does.
>As expected of your brilliant little sister.
>You feel completely fine though. If a tad bit hot under the collar.
>You move closer to Twilight while loosening your shirt a bit.
"Can I see what you're basing this off of?"
>"Definitely, an extra pair of eyes should be helpful."
>You two lean in on the open tome on the desk.
>Your eyes move to the faded yellow pages but immediately change target to the shorter girl right next to you.
>She's talking and pointing at things, no doubt explaining her process.
>However, right now, you are entranced by her nubile beauty.
>Her pale unblemished skin, granted by her time indoors pouring into her studies.
>The slight curves of her lithe body, no doubt already on the way to becoming a woman.
>How her eyes shine while she speaks of magic.
>How she brushes a few strands of her hair behind her ear.
>The exposed corner of her neck where it meets her shoulder.
>You lean in and take a nice big whiff of her girly scent.
>Lavender mixed with the sweet aroma of aged paper.
>"A-Anon!? What are y-you doing!?"
>What ARE you doing?
>You won't lie to yourself here, you always had a thing for your cutie of a sister, but never were you so bold.
>You don't care though, you already feel some "magical" buildup in your pants.
>>
File: 1497297304527.png (198KB, 410x427px) Image search: [Google]
1497297304527.png
198KB, 410x427px
>>30308433
>>You don't care though, you already feel some "magical" buildup in your pants.
Anon is about to cast the pregnancy spell with his wand-cock.
>>
>>30308433

>You lean in further and plant a kiss on her neck, causing Twilight to jump.
>"A-Anon, what's wrong with you?"
>You lean your body against her, using your arms to trap her between you and the desk.
>Twilight yelps as you slowly dry hump her petite rump through your clothes, the feeling on your member causing you to sigh.
>"Anon stop, this is weird..."
>You gently turn her around to face you completely.
"Remember that time you said you wanted to get married? Lets seal the deal."
>You move in, wanting nothing more than to steal a kiss from her lips.
>Her faces flushes.
>"A-Anon, we can't... you're my brother, we were just playing..."
"Don't care."
>You take hold of her little chin with your pointer and thumb, you look her straight in the eye.
>Her conflicted expression turns serious
>"Anon, your eyes, your pupils!"
"I get lost in yours too."
>"N-No! Your pupils... they're heart shaped! Oh no ohnoohnoohno, this is bad- I must have accidentally charmed you!"
"Twilight, there's no "accidentally" about it, I was charmed by you the moment I first saw you."
>"In my crib? Ew... you perv- No I need to find a way to fix this!"
>She tries to turn around to pour over the book again, but you don't let her, keeping her facing you, as you explore her body with your hands.
>Her face scrunches, not in disgust but in conflicting emotions.
>Soon enough, you lift her up slightly, planting her cute derriere on the desk, her legs dangling from it, slightly spread to your sides
>Your sister dodges your attempts at kissing her, but she can't to anything to stop you from kissing her neck and chest.
>She gives a sharp intake of air as you slip an hand up her clothes and run it over one of her firm little mounds.
>>
>>30308450

>"Anon~ let me fix this... Princess Celestia's going to check up on m-"
>You finally manage to kiss her, quieting her protests along with it.
>You shush her gently before whispering.
"Lemme smash"
>"Ooohh, fine. Maybe getting it out of your system will dispel the charm..."
>She doesn't quite meet your lustful gaze for long as she lifts up her skirt, showing you her simple white panties.
>"J-Just be quick... Celestia's going to be here soon, if she sees you like this... She'll definitely lecture me again..."
>Your soldier is already out of your pants.
>You notice a barely visible dark spot on her panties as you pull them aside, exposing her untouched slit.
>"Be gentle..."
>You pull your little sister's hips closer to get in better position but she holds out her hand against your stomach, halting you.
>"I'm taking responsibility, but... but promise me that this isn't just the spell... that this is how you actually feel."
>You blink as Twilight keeps stealing glances.
>"I just don't want this to be meaningless..."
>You smile.
"Promise."
>>
File: DO IT MY SON.jpg (87KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT MY SON.jpg
87KB, 930x930px
>>30308450
>>
>>30308454
I'm not in the mood to write smut, but I felt I should of written something so I did, contribute something to the thread other than prompts.
Sorry about that Shia, you'll just have to use your imagination for the actual sex.
>>
>>30308485
>would of
Come on, now.

I think this green would've worked better from Twi's POV, but whatever. Was good.
>>
File: 1488686294369.png (244KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488686294369.png
244KB, 1000x1000px
>>30308526
>Come on, now.
Right. *Should've written
sorry I'm a bit tired.
>I think this green would've worked better from Twi's POV, but whatever.
Maybe, but I'm not comfortable in my ability to write from the point of view of the opposite sex, especially in matters pertaining to intercourse.
>>
>>30308021
I meant gifted young man, it was late
>>
File: 123431243124.png (168KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
123431243124.png
168KB, 300x300px
>>30308450
>>"N-No! Your pupils... they're heart shaped! Oh no ohnoohnoohno, this is bad- I must have accidentally charmed you!"
>"Twilight, there's no "accidentally" about it, I was charmed by you the moment I first saw you."
>>"In my crib?"
W-WEW LAD
>>
>>30308041
Personally I was thinking the alicorn immortality would be diluted and dissipate amongst future generations, so once you get even a few generations seperated from them, they stop living forever.
>>
>>30306725
>Apple Bloom runs into the bathroom as you're getting out of the shower
>Does the little heart thing with her hands
>pokes your wiener through the heart
>Just looks up at you cutely then runs away
>>
>>30306803
iunno dude most problem of the week plots are solved by learning how to be friends and talk things out, and day to day life appears to consist of the inexplicably low barrier of entry to entrepreneurship. anyone can just decide to be something and then do it if they work hard, instead of being screwed out of it for various raesons. It's basic girl wish fulfillment.
>>
>>30307819
even better if it's a Sapsorrow situation and you straight up have to for some kind of convoluted political reasons.
and you decide to just go with it so each other feels better, but then you find you dont have to pretend
>>
Story update: Many sex is happening. At least three sex. Couch is officially renamed "the blowjob couch".
>>
needs moar mom or dad giving son or daughter respectively oral sex as a kind of organized ritual when the beginning of puberty is starting
>Gotta get you started off right!
Either the mom or the daughter would be Rarity, I feel.
or maybe that's the graduation gift for successful completion of masturbation instruction
>>
File: 1485558206852.gif (1MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1485558206852.gif
1MB, 450x253px
>>30308640
How would the blood dilute if they kept it in the family?
Having the living forever thing stop as more and more generations reproduce with non alicorns makes sense but I don't see how it would disappear without the introduction of inferior non alicorn genetics into the bloodline.
>This just in, Anonymous, King of Equestria as decided to step down after 20% of the population becoming physically and mentally handicapped immortals without any signs of stopping, leaving the kingdom in chaos. his words on the matter: "Damn it, shut it down SHUT IT ALL DOWN. Pack up, we had a nice run!"
>>30308668
Are you trying to kill me Anon? Because that's how you do it.
>>30308673
So it's unrealistic with a healthy dose of wish fulfillment. It's basically fantasy is what it is. You're point?
>>
>>30308766
that's not the meaning of the word 'fantasy' that we're talking about.
>>
>>30308766
>How would the blood dilute if they kept it in the family?
I always envisioned the immortality Celestia and Luna have as more of a magical ability than a genetic one, so it could always be that the immortality spell cannot be passed fully through the generations, so it just degrades into longevity before becoming neutralized.
>>
>>30308823
I guess it might be over-reaching a tad bit with that one.
But you do agree that even without the constant presence of fantastical creatures it's still a lot different than Equestrian Girls Earth, right? That's the point I was trying to make to begin with, that even the mundane of a humanized Equestria is quite fantastical in comparison.
But now I'd also like to make the claim that there's also the racial traits angle you can play up: humans of an humanized Equestria wouldn't be the same as Earth If you wanted to keep a 1:1 mirror of it, only with humanization, then you've got humans with wings that can make their cities in the clouds and manipulate weather, sturdy and hardy folk with a green thumb, strong enough to smash boulders and kick trees hard enough to shake the fruit out of them, and people that can, at the very least, cast telekinesis.
That by itself is also quite fantastical, don't you think? And something that no doubt would impact the day to day relationships of the characters.
This you most agree to, right? Or are you implying you can have stories about Anon and twin sister Dash competing on who can set up the weather faster, winner being able to do whatever they want to the other, or the magical shenanigans of >>30308433 on regular Eqg based Earth?
I'm just a bit tired of all the green where the characters have to go to high school or work a mundane job 9 to 5 to get the sheckels to be able to fuel up their car, there's a lot more freedom in Equestria.
>>30308885
Eeh, fine by me, your headcanon my headcanon, in the end it's all headcanon.
>>
File: IMG_2186.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2186.gif
2MB, 350x350px
>>30308721
Can't wait
>>
>>30308721
In order. Bout damn time, hot, kek. That is all.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 350x350px
Why have we not yet had any stories about Femanon lusting after family?
>>
>>30309044
We cant write femanon for shit, and Anon is better. Next question?
>>
>>30308994
You can't even incest Ember properly in an Earth setting.
Denying me my dragon girls is already a travesty in and of itself.
>>30309044
Well, there was this on time, but I have a feeling it isn't quite what you're looking for, or is it?
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29945632/#29950567
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29945632/#29950988
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29945632/#29951407
>>
File: 12341234123.jpg (62KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
12341234123.jpg
62KB, 500x679px
>"Alright anon, honey, we're leaving now"
"Have a nice trip"
>"Yes we will..."
>Cadence and Shining just stood at the doorway, luggage in hand and smiling at you and your baby sister, carefully held in your arms
>"W-well, we're gonna get going"
"Okay, bye"
>And yet they just stood there, broken smiles and tears running down otherwise happy eyes
>"You remember where the formula is, right?"
"Yes mom"
>"Good, well... See ya later sweaty"
>And again, not even the slightest implication of movement could be seen
>You'd been at this for nearly half an hour now
>After a lot of begging you'd finally convinced your mother and father that you were old enough to stay home yourself
>And of course to take care of your baby sister, Flurry Heart
>Years now have shown you to be a general good and responsible older brother
>But still, mom and dad just refuse to leave, even if they were only going to be gone for a few days
>"Did you-"
"I have everything mom, don't worry about me and Flurry, we'll be fine."
>"I-I know, it's just that..."
>You finally had enough, and with one hand begin to push your parents out of the house
>You'd swear their toenails tore through their soles and hooked into the ground
"Bye guys, have a nice trip"
>"But anon! Did you-"
>You quickly slam the door
>>
>>30309110
>Free at last, free at last
>Thank god almighty you are free at last!
>A whole three days entirely to yourself
>No over bearing mother
>No even more over bearing father who you suspect might secretly be the mother
>Just you, all the junk food you can stuff down your disgusting gullet, and of course the TV
>Not the small child block TV in your room, or even the big screen but also password protected TV in the living room
>No, your eyes were set on the ultimate prize
>The small TV in your parents room
>The one without a single block on it
>Every channel available to you, every R-rated movie, every... Naughty film
>You were as a king now, the entire world inside that small plastic rectangle you held in your hand
>What to watch first? The brand new Daring Doo and the Golden Ape, or Daring Doo and the Big Black Ape?
>You were no stranger to the age old concept of "chimney sweeping"
>Overprotective as your parents were, they couldn't keep you from the homeless man by the gas station who offers to buy kids booze and porn for a few bucks
>And when money was short, a quick latex glove tuggy proved to do the trick
>But porn mags surely couldn't equal the true glory of static covered sluts bouncing around
>>
>>30309044
stop
>>
>>30309114
>Finally your mind is made up
>Principals Gone Wild
>Your own principal was an old fat man, not the kind of person you had sexy thoughts about
>But there was that one time he word yoga pants that got you thinking "what if he was a sexy lady?"
>You waste no time, clicking the okay button and strapping in for a wild ride
>The scene starts all too familiar, a 30-something year old pretending to be a kid with his hands down his pants sitting outside the principals office
>Although in this situation he isn't making eye contact with you and asking if you want to see something real cool behind the dumpster
>There's never anything cool behind the dumpster
>Finally, a blue haired woman with downs syndrome walks out of the office
>"FLASH CENTURY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE..."
>Her head slightly turns towards the camera, the faint sound of a man whispering "doing" can be heard
>"DOING?!"
>"Why principal Luna, I am jerking my cock in your office!"
>"THIS IS COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE YOUNG MAN, AS PUNISHMENT YOU WILL HAVE TO SUCK EVERY LAST DROP OF CUM OUT OF MY..."
>Again, the faint whispering of "cock" can be heard in the background
>"COCK!"
>Well, they certainly weren't winning any Oscars
>On top of that, the description never advertised women with penises, you saw enough of that at the Taiwanese restaurant
>>
>>30309122
>But just as things were getting good you started to hear something
>In the other room your baby sister had woken up, and was now crying up a storm
>You just turned the volume up as Principal Luna pulled out her obviously fake cock
>But Flurry seemed to sense the increase in volume, and in turn cried even louder
>You throw down the remote in frustration and walk on over to her room
>When you open the door you see Flurry standing in her crib, eyes staring up at you and filled with tears
"What is it Flurry, what do you want"
>She quickly let out some baby sounds as she reached up for you, squeezing her tiny hands together
"Oh, you're hungry, fine, give me a minute to make the formula"
>You quickly run downstairs and start throwing together the gallons upon endless gallons of formula your parents left behind
>You need to get back to your film, you need to see that down syndrome suffering bitch ramming her plastic cock down the throat of the dude who pushes your face into a pile of used condoms and heroin needles
>Finally you get the bottle all filled and warm, and rush upstairs to Flurry's room
"Here ya go sis"
>You drop the bottle into the crib and start heading out
>Before you can reach the door though more crying follows you
>Dammit, you knew this wouldn't be easy
>You surrender, walking back to the crib and picking up both Flurry and the bottle
>>
>>30309125
>A few minutes later you're back on your parents bed, Flurry cradled in your arm and contently sucking away at a bottle as you focus on the TV
>You'd missed whatever scene had cause Flash Sentry to start bleeding from the anus, but were just in time to see the tables turned
>Now the downs syndrome principal was on the ground, strands of the 30-year olds precum slapping onto her face
>"Now it looks like it's your turn to start eating cock!"
>"FLASH YOU ASSHOLE, I'M GOING TO EGGS-SPELL YOU FOR THIS!"
>But it was too late for expulsion, in the next second Flash was on his knees punching her face with his oozing cock
>In the background the director once again could be heard whispering "open your mouth you dumb bitch"
>And in the next second Flashes cock entirely disappeared from the world
>This was great, you felt like a priest at a residential school
>But then you realized a small issue
>In one hand you cradled your baby sister
>In the other you held a bottle of formula
>And experience had taught you that you certainly weren't flexible enough to suck your own cock
>Hot as this was, you had absolutely no way to jerk yourself with your sister in your hands
>So you decided she had enough to eat
"Alright sis, feeding time is over, now it's time to do boy things."
>>
>>30309135
>You try to pull the bottle away from her, but the moment it comes out of her mouth with a wet pop she starts crying and reaching for it
"Come on sis, I'm horny"
>It's then you notice it though, just how wet the pacifier of the bottle is
>When you look at your baby sister you notice her open, gapping mouth
>So wet, so hot
>So toothless
>And with just little hints of white here and there to let your imagination run wild
>You'd never really noticed your sister before; that adorably chubby face, that perfect pastel pink and purple hair, those big shining eyes
>She was absolutely adorable
>And she needed something to suck
"Hey Flurry..."
>She looked up at you with big wet eyes, seeming to sorta register what you were saying
>You put her down for a second as you unzip your pants
"That formula stuffs gotta suck, huh? So how about we give you something a little more natural?"
>The moment your hard, dripping, pre-teen cock was out Flurry's eyes lit up as she began reaching for it
>Wasting no time you pick her up, putting her down on your thighs as you let her explore your privates
>Her tiny fingers take a firm hold of the tip, accidentally sliding under your foreskin and getting a moan out of you
>The characters on the TV almost seem to be judging you
>But what's wrong with a big brother feeding his infant sister his cock?
>>
>>30309142
>You let out another moan as your sisters mouth latches onto the very tip of your cock, slowly sucking all the precum out of it and eagerly swallowing it
>You wonder of your babyslut sister has ever had any practice
>The slow but consistent suction, her fingers digging into your glans
>It was an amazing feeling, you suddenly you pitied those who had no babies in their lives
>But it wasn't enough
>You gently grab your little sisters wrists and move her hands to your testicles
>Each firmly grabs a handful of your nuts as she keeps contently sucking
>And they you grab her head, slowly pushing it down on yourself
>Ever so slowly your glans starts to slide more and more into her mouth, filling it up completely as she looks up at you with her big and now panic filled eyes
>But it just felt so good to have your whole tip in her tight, toothless mouth
>And without even thinking you grab her by the ankles and lift her upside down, slowly lowering her onto your cock
>Inch after inch slid into the baby, the stretching of her throat quite clear to see as she tried to scream
>But the vibration of her vocal cords only made you feel better as you use your baby sister as your own personal fleshlight, and soon you can't hold back any longer
>You stand up, holding her by the armpits as you being to thrust into her throat
>You're so close now, every time you feel her tiny face smash into your pelvis you feel like your going to explode
>And finally, with one last hard thrust you do
>Rope after rope of hot, sticky spunk goes rushing directly into your baby sisters stomach as she frantically squirms against you
>Only after the spasms stop coming you pull her off of you, looking down at her to see her desperately getting air down her stretched, gapping, cum covered throat
"Oh Flurry, you really are the best sister in the world"
>You say, bringing her up to your face and giving her salty mouth a loving kiss

The end
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 600x400px
>>30309135
>>30309142
>>30309147
Stop
>>
File: 6QaaU02g.jpg (55KB, 728x726px) Image search: [Google]
6QaaU02g.jpg
55KB, 728x726px
>>30309147
>>
File: 1483568708013.jpg (32KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
1483568708013.jpg
32KB, 267x274px
>>30309147
WHY DID I GET HARD!?!?
>>
File: image.png (817KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
817KB, 1024x768px
>>30309147
>>
File: 1454582106765.png (591KB, 583x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454582106765.png
591KB, 583x720px
>>30309114
>>Overprotective as your parents were, they couldn't keep you from the homeless man by the gas station who offers to buy kids booze and porn for a few bucks
>>And when money was short, a quick latex glove tuggy proved to do the trick
>Gay shit
>>30309122
>>30309125
>>30309135
>Dick girl and more gay shit
>>30309142
>>30309147
>Babycon shit
This as got to be one of the worst greens in recent threads.
And you actually spent time out of your life to write it.
Well baited friend, here's your (You)s
Now please, do not speak to me ever again.
>>
>>30308994
i'm not sayin anyone cant anything, and i havent even seen equestria girls. i just know it's just as real-life as the regular show, except they're all about 5-10 years younger so they're in school.. which is preferable
>>
>>30309114
child block... on a TV???
>>
>>30309180
Summer break is the worst time of year. Should pitter out in a few months, the new brand of mods are too shit at their jobs, so there's no help there.
>>
File: ass_ketchup.png (264KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ass_ketchup.png
264KB, 720x480px
>>30309147
>pic very related

>Inb4 "Repahrt and ignur" Anon shows up
>>
>>30309203
quit biting my filenames, cuck
>>
>>30309147
Enjoyed most everything except that last line.
>>
File: 1387630489279.jpg (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1387630489279.jpg
4KB, 128x128px
>>30309122
>Flash Century
>>
>>30309246
That's the point I think.
>>
>>30309180
Just fucking ignore it if you don't like it. It's that simple. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read the whole thing.
>>30309196
>Mods please ban everyone who posts things -I- don't like!
As far as I can tell, no-one has violated any rules in the first place.
>>
>>30309296
>h-hehehe i am not breaking ne rules doe xDDD
underage confirmed
>>
>>30309323
I have been seeing idiots like this all over the place. I think they are trying to shitpost at someone in particular but they don't know where. Anyone want to take bets on what year he's in? I want to say middle school.
>>
File: 1234123432142.jpg (69KB, 622x850px) Image search: [Google]
1234123432142.jpg
69KB, 622x850px
I just wanted to thank everyone for all these beautiful (you)'s

My only regret is that it's not Widdle Wincoln/Pearls Nasty Clam-tier
>>
File: cat.jpg (64KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
64KB, 437x437px
>>30309334
Have another one m8.
>>
>>30309333
You're probably right, for some reason I was about to give him some credit and say 10th grade; since he had the foresight to damage control with 'I'm not breaking any rules'.
>>
>>30309323
I was not aware of a rule that says "posting things that this one Anonymous person has a personal problem with is against the rules."
>>
>>30309362
Maybe if they aren't held back they might become intelligent and reach that point....kek, I couldn't right that without laughing.
>>
>>30309362
Actually I was a different guy, you wanna report go ahead and report, I was just bored and felt like shitposting for the sake of shitposting.

Plus, every thread needs at least one really shitty fic.
>>
>>30309370
So you are saying you are going around to different threads to derail/shitpost/ect for the sole purpose of pissing someone off, and you don't know where they are? Are you an idiot?
>>
File: 1484407416769.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1484407416769.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>30309370
Global rule 2 m8. Them's the rules
>>
>>30309385
>for the sole purpose of pissing someone off
You seem to be taking the green a little too personally, I wrote a shitty fic and posted it when nothing else was going on to get a few (you)'s and a few laughs out of people, a fic that will be forgotten the moment another writefag posts a serious update.
>>
>>30308721
WHERE IS IT

WHERE IS IT APA
>>
>>30309415
That's funny, I wasn't aware that you were the same person I was replying too just admitting to going around to shitpost. You do know ban evasion is also against the rules right? How are you not perma banned, did you bribe a mod?
>>
>>30309385
>It's shitposting if it's something I don't enjoy
Just stop posting. Please.
>>
>>30309422
Didn't you just say mods don't do their jobs? I was never banned in the first place.
>>
>>30309437
First time for everything then, congrats if this was your plan for the summer break. Hopefully we will see you never.
>>
>>30309446
Been here five years actually, but sure, I'll leave and won't come back unless it's to read and comment on someone else's green, I leave it to you guys.
My advice? Report, hide, ignore if you want.
>>
File: lel.jpg (24KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
24KB, 248x203px
>A writefag post green just for shit and giggles
>Autist goes full REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I recognize that guy, he is from /rg**/. Please go back champ
>>
And once again, the thread police get up in arms about something they didn't like, blind to the fact that their indignation is many times more disruptive to the thread than the thing they're fighting so very, very destructively hard against.

Yes, it was a bad fic. No, it wouldn't have consumed the thread if you hadn't eaten up a dozen posts complaining about it. But your complaining will.
>>
>>30309470
>/rg**/
/rgm/, we know.
>>
>>30309476
what even is /rgm/
>>
>>30309421
LATER

LATER ANON
>>
File: 1472202513757.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1472202513757.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>there are people right now who report things they personally don't like
>>
File: 1469275328923.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469275328923.gif
32KB, 250x250px
>>30309474
But being indignant and complaining is fun
>>
>>30309490
Yes, it is AT later. Later is a place you go. Fuck me.
>>
>>30309487
Royal Guard Mare.
>>
>>30309487
I think its Royal Guardmare thread. Every time someone tells them to leave they always reply with, go back RGM guy, you aren't the thread police. Still don't know what that has to do with anything they are doing here.
>>30309498
We understand you. Get the good smut ready on your own time.
>>
So guys, how about that incest. By raise of hands, who here wants to give their little sister and her Crusader friends a good hard fucking?
>>
>>30309509
I DO!
>>
>>30309516
That's 1! Who else!?
>>
File: 12424124.jpg (24KB, 255x233px) Image search: [Google]
12424124.jpg
24KB, 255x233px
>>30309509
I'm more a fan of big sisters and /ss/ myself
>>
>>30309509
Who would do the heart shaped hands over Anons dick first, who would take care of his balls, who would get the shaft, and who would get the tip, go.
>>30309524
2 right here.
>>
>>30309530
I'd be a fan of brothers if it was Shining Armor or Big Macintosh.
>>
>>30309531
The answer to all three is Sweetie Belle, because she's a greedy little slut. She learned from the best: her big sister. Scootaloo probably fights her for the balls, though. There's something about her that screams "ball whore" to me.
>>
File: 1460219723085.png (342KB, 1280x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1460219723085.png
342KB, 1280x1106px
>>30309509
MAKE IT SO
>>
>>30309541
Oh definitely, I can see that. My guess would be because of Rainbow Dash playing around with balls so much, it just ingrained itself in her mind. Applebloom would love that shaft like no tomorrow though, what with her being familiar with trees and everything. Sweetie would try to keep the tip to herself at that point, just so she can get a lot of juice, she strikes me as a taste queen like her sister. But we all know what happens with the load, so that isn't a concern.
>>
>>30309065
Femanon is almost no different than Anon. Just remove the dick and add a vagina and a pair of breasts and you're good to go.
>>30309044
Because that would mean that people would have to write about someone lusting for a stallion, and I guess that'd trigger the homophobes.
>>
>>30309615
If its that easy then you do it. Hard mode, don't make her act like Anon.
>>
>>30309509
That depends. Which of them is my little sister?
Because depending on the answer it might go two ways.
>Appul sister convinces you to punch her two best friend's V-card.
>They are pretty giddy about it too, if not a bit nervous.
>Apple sister decides to get things rolling by undressing you and being generally lewd.
>Fucking your sister was never part of the plan.
>End up smashing her tight cunny in front of her disbelieving friends.
>Apple sister is a really family oriented country girl and it gets really uncomfortably intimate with her telling you to make her a mother, her two friends can't handle it and leave.
>The next day.
>"The heck was that Applebloom!?"
>"Ah'm sorry girls! It just happened!"

Anyway, you better not just be saying that and actually have something breweing, because hell yes I'd be down for that.
>>
>>30309626
What about Sweetie, or Scootaloo. How would that work out, because I like the view your giving me of bouncing Blooms tight ass in a full nelson in front of her friends.
>>
File: 1496737878537.png (283KB, 621x301px) Image search: [Google]
1496737878537.png
283KB, 621x301px
>>30302343
>Big sister Moonie will never ride you two are playing vidya.
>She will never become baby crazy afterwards.
>>
>>30309625
>don't make her act like Anon.
>Women aren't allowed to behave in the same way men do
Do you have some kind of autism? Or are you from the 18th century, and you found a time machine that brought you to our modern age?
>>
File: 1496737691440.png (392KB, 833x633px) Image search: [Google]
1496737691440.png
392KB, 833x633px
>>30309718
>>
File: 1485844726936.png (21KB, 508x610px) Image search: [Google]
1485844726936.png
21KB, 508x610px
>>30309652
>Not doing a mating press because of the size difference.
Weak.
It was more of a joke than anything anon.
The idea of one of the crusaders harboring a deep-seethed crush/love/lust for her big brother but still coming through for her best friends and setting up a threeway between them only for her to just take Anon for herself after not being able to hold in her incestuous feelings any longer is funny to me.
Especially if Anon too had these feelings for his little sister which he was trying to quell by fucking her friends instead, only for it to backfire when said sister starts grinding against him to show her friends how it's done and to get things started.
Don't you find it funny as well? How the two crusaders would look on in mix of confusion, arousal and waning enthusiasm as the brother and sister start fucking like no tomorrow right in front of them like they don't even exist?
How things would get more and more awkward for them as the sibling duo would start moaning out declarations of love for each other while still fucking non stop.
It's funny right?
The image of the little sister just coming in and snatching her big brother from under their noses forcing them to leave in disappointment as they were completely forgotten like background characters.
>>
>>30309719
So you aren't actually serious and you just want write Anon as a chick? If you cant do something that simple when you ask for it, then why would you think anyone else is going to give a shit?
>>30309718
Unnnf, does she wear tight stockings that let her thighs slip over the sides?
>>30309731
She wears her sweater all the time because she has Anon cum on it(and her fact/tits), and she likes the smell.
>>
>>30309718
>You will never "make" Moonie's character die
>She will never sit on your face as "punishment"
>>
>>30309615
>>30309625
A good alternative to femanon is to write from the POV of any female character from the show, while Anon is the object of her desire.
>>
>>30309718
>>30309731
>Big sister Moonie will never tell you how much she wants to move to a different country to marry you and have your babies.
>>
>>30309746
>Not giving her friends a perfect view of your dick filling her pussy as she squirts in their face
ftfy.
And that isn't funny, I don't want her to hurt her friends by stealing a man they wanted to have together. Friends that get breed together raise their step children together...and maybe make a bigger inceststual family.
>>30309753
>She will never make you die while stroking you off
>You will never empty your balls in every hole you can fit as punishment.
>>
>>30309718
>>30309753
>Your big sister Moonie almost never takes showers or cleans her room
>The inside of her room is basically a dark, damp, musky looking rape dungeon where she uses the weight of her chubbiness to wrestle your significantly smaller child body into a pile of dirty laundry before raping you
>>
>>30309772
That works too, but I am pretty sure the guy asking for femanon isn't actually into femanon. But in the interest of fleshing this idea out, how about big mama Celestia and Aunt Luna surprising Anon with the desire to be his girlfriends. All from their point of view.
>>
>>30309793
My erection is confused.
>>
>>30309793
>After you go through puberty you enter the dungeon of your own volition.
>Now who's doing the raping?
>>
>>30309800
>She's into rollplay with her short older brother
>It gets her off to be able to surround a man with her smell and take as much of his big cock as she can
Does this work better?
>>30309806
...isn't that just sex at that point?
>>
File: 1493358426244.png (203KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493358426244.png
203KB, 600x600px
>>30309825
>isn't that just sex at that point?
Not if you deny her the butt stuff she dearly craves.
>>
>>30309786
The family that lays together, stays together.
>>
>>30309747
>So you aren't actually serious and you just want write Anon as a chick?
>Femanon MUST act different from Anon because I said so
I can tell you have had zero interactions with the opposite sex in our modern time.
>>
File: 1495680913246.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495680913246.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
>>30309835
>>
>>30309835
I would fuck her so hard and lovingly she bounces on the bed back into my dick like she was on a trampoline.
>>30309836
I can get that.
>>30309847
Damn straight.
>>
>>30309835
MADMAN
>>
>>30309836
>deny her the butt stuff she dearly craves.
Cruelty. Give it to her as a reward for good behaviour.
>>
>>30309835
Seeing as you might not be here soon, got the full pick?
>>
File: hes_a_madman_futurama.gif (2MB, 375x279px) Image search: [Google]
hes_a_madman_futurama.gif
2MB, 375x279px
>>30309897
>>
File: 1234312412.png (388KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1234312412.png
388KB, 788x1024px
>>30309800
>Your sister will never borrow your phone for a bit
>You will never need it back
>You will never knock on your sisters door
>She will never yell "come in"
>You will never be assaulted by a blast of musk the moment you do
>You will never see your big sisters sitting crosslegged on her bed in the dark, the only light coming off her computer monitor
>She will never be wearing nothing but a food stained T-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts she hasn't changed for about a week
>She will never tell you the phone is on the table on the other side of the room
>You will never wade through the dirty laundry, almost slipping on a half eaten, moldy pizza at one point
>You will never reach the desk only to hear several mountain dew bottles fall to the floor as the door is closed and locked
>You will never look back to see your big sister grinning at you
>As the smell of sweat and poor dietary habits begins to make you feel light headed she will never quickly take her shirt off, revealing her large, slick with sweat, and slightly pimply tits and slight muffintop
>You will never try to charge her, hoping you can gain enough momentum to push her out of the way
>You will never trip over a strategically placed mountain dew bottle, falling face first into her tits as she catches you
>The slight stickiness of her tits will never hold your face in place as you look up at her grinning face
>She will never say "well anon, mom DID say we need to spend more time together..."
>>
>>30309897
Huh, I mean its still hot as shit....but I cant help but feel disappointed. Whatever, I saved it anyways. God speed madman.
>>
File: 1455488461706.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1455488461706.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>30309908
Moar.
>>
>>30302343
Does Spike and Twilight count as incest?
>>
>>30309947
No blood, no good.
>>
>>30309947
No.
>>
>>30309908
CONFUSED BONER
>>
>>30302343
>When your little brother nuts inside.
>>
>>30309947
No
>>
>>30309947
It only works if you humanized them both and retcon them into being blood-siblings.
>>
>>30309965
Hot, but could use more tongue out panting.
>>
>>30309965
>"Oh, for fu-Anon, I TOLD you: cum on my FACE!"
>>
File: 1455036562864.png (691KB, 667x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455036562864.png
691KB, 667x720px
>>30309848
I can tell you are delusional if you think men and women are the same mentally and don't react and see things differently.
Women cannot be men, no matter how much they wish it, they physically and mentally cannot process it, there was a bulldyke woman who tried and couldn't make it to the 2 year mark.
writing a female is more about emotion and how things make her feel and less about doing the thing and seeing what happens.
The old adage that women don't know what they want is true.
You do realize women that try to act like men are fundamentally shit right? Prone to unhappiness and depression too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmFMFzXN0js
But enough about my "muh soggy knee", if you think you know all about women then go on and write a femanon POV green yourself, just don't be surprised when people don't show any interest because you basically wrote a man with a vagina and made the sex about as riveting to read as a hammer hammering a nail, from the point of view of the nail.
You can't exactly use the same mindset for writing the act of giving cock to the act of receiving cock.
Anyway, best get back to the incest.
>>
>>30310042
Its just one of those retarded baitposters, don't bother. Its just a lazy faggot trying to get (you)s for his dumb ideas.
>>
>>30310042
Thank you.
>>
>>30310042
>You do realize women that try to act like men are fundamentally shit right?
That's your shitty opinion. I myself like strong women.

>If you want something, then write it yourself.
Okay? Are you going to tell everyone to stop talking and posting discussion prompts while you're at it?
>>
>>30310099
>I myself like strong women.
pfft
>>
>>30310136
Bet you have a problem with Gilda too.
>>
>>30310153
>Accuses someone of not liking Gilda
>AnalPlugAnon's next most popular story has Gilda
You really are just grasping at straws here, your attempt to go around to bait and shitpost was found out, you have no idea what we did here before you showed up, why are you embarrassing yourself even further? Your stupid is almost as glaring as the dumb ideas you try to beg(if that), from the thread. Just leave already.
>>
File: 1455050540047.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455050540047.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>30310099
>I myself like strong women.
>implying that strong woman = man.
That's an oxymoron you know? If the apex of a "strong woman" is to be a man or act like one, then is she still to be considered feminine or just an inferior man? How can you be a strong woman by being a man? How can you be a strong woman by acting like a bitch boy that would get smacked the fuck out if she weren't so priviledged and men culturally hardwired to do her no harm by default?
Doesn't this just mean that you prefer men?
>>30310099
>Okay? Are you going to tell everyone to stop talking and posting discussion prompts while you're at it?
Nice strawman.
Obviously if you weren't daft you'd realize that if you can't catch your meal, you make your meal come to you.
>>30310153
If you consider an annoying cunt to be a "strong woman" then I do in fact have a problem with her.
Notice how Gilda greens, at least the ones we had here, portray her as less of a bully and a cunt and as more submissive or tsundere.
Face it, you're a fag that probably enjoys femdom.
>>
I don't even know who's trolling who anymore.
Maybe everyone actually is retarded, and not merely pretending.
>>
>>30310195
Your giving the dude too much credit, its probably just a faggot. Because the dude isn't even smart enough to keep his request straight.
>>
>>30310215
Pretty sure its just one dude, notice how there isn't an immediate back up for him? I bet it was the morons from earlier that dropped by to baitpost a random thread.
>>
File: 1441858080632.png (189KB, 671x433px) Image search: [Google]
1441858080632.png
189KB, 671x433px
>>30310215
It's 4D chess of retardation.
I'm just enjoying myself writing these posts anyway.
My emotional state throughout this is as mellow as flat soda
>>
>>30307861
If she's still the Sun Princess, who literally raises and lowers it (and the moon, since Luna wasn't born yet), they aren't gonna be doing shit.

>"Oh, Celestia married her brother? I guess that's the royal thing to do these days."
>"Maybe we should try it."

>And that's how bro/sis incest became acceptable among the nobility
>Cousins were already normal
>>
>>30310234
Please stop, then. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, and it makes the thread an unpleasant place to be.
>>
>>30310242
I'd guess in this instance Anon would probably be in charge of the moon.
>>
I had such high hopes for this thread

But half the stories are Anon x X in human form.
>>
>>30310195
Alright, so nobody is allowed to bring up Femanon anymore just because you have an autistic kind of problem with females. Got it.
>>
>>30310272
that's what it's like for most stories
>Human Anon x pone family member [weird]
>Pone Anon x pone family member [weird] because
>Pone Anon [weird]
>Canon character incest green [either weird or cuck stories]
so deal with it or fuck off
>>
>>30310306
Its a baitposter, don't respond. Their taste is shit and they are sharing it on purpose to get (you)s.
>>
>Everyone should quit getting all pissy over literally nothing. One prompt won't destroy the thread. Starting a bitch-fit over one prompt very well could.
>Half the time content rocks the boat in a thread is because some tard can't let go how outraged he is about it and drags the thread down
Posts made by two very wise Anons.
>>
>>30310337
So you could justify your baitposting, we see that now. Piss off.
>>
>>30310347
>Implying it was bait
Why you are still here is beyond me.
>>
WHAT THIS THREAD NEEDS = MORE PICS AND GREEN

WHAT DOESN'T THIS THREAD NEED = EVERYTHING ELSE

STOP SHITPOSTING, ALL OF YOU

IT'S NOT CONVERSATION OR BANTER, IT'S AN ANNOYANCE
>>
>>30310259
Hey, I stand by my shitposting.
Okay I'll stop... After this last post to the guy! I'm enjoying myself here
>>30310282
>Implying I have anything against Femanon or fictional females - AKA, Male ideals of a female -
Hey man, I fucking love shipping player avatars in my games if they have them, and Anon and Femanon are basically that.
Selfcest is best cest.
>>
>>30310392
This is /mlp/ though, so if there isn't any horsefuckery going on then it's righlty trash, also it might be a bit too autistic as well to have AnonxFemanon.

>ywn disregard horsepuss in favor of your shitposting sister and do the whole Adam and Eve thing in horse land.
>>
>>30310392
>Selfcest is best cest.
>Result is only slightly off from a clone.
>>
>>30309044
I want to cum inside this Femanon.
>>
>>30309509
As long as they are pubescent, sure.
>>
>>30310467
I'd want to cum inside this Femanon myself
>>
>>30309848
Not him, but I think the biggest problem would be describing the sex scenes. Most of us are guys and don't know what having a vagina or getting fucked in it feels like.
Of course, if there happened to be a female writefag around, that wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>30310613
This is true. I cannot describe what getting my vagina fucked feels like; mostly because I do not have one.
>>
>>30310641
Ask your sister for a detailed description.
>>
>>30310677
I don't think she knows either. She's not exactly a social butterfly. Which is weird, because she's not bad looking and she's pretty thin.
>>
>>30310677
>>30310694
>He actually asks.
>She's never been penetrated and doesn't know.
>Asks him to teach her how to teach him.
>>
>>30310701
What do older sisters from my Japanese animes call their little brothers again? 'Cuz she's pushing about 4 years older than me.
>>
File: 1482812151904.png (40KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482812151904.png
40KB, 540x400px
>>30310613
>Most of us are guys and don't know what having a vagina or getting fucked in it feels like.
A lot of us here don't know what a vagina feels like or what sticking our dicks in one feels like, doesn't stop us from writing about it.
But seriously, yeah, that's the thing, writing female POV sex is an whole other thing than male pov when the sexes have different physiology and get off differently and with different tempos
Wasn't this already said from one side of the shitposting that post spawned?
It's a tough nut to crack, since not only is writing female pov different but then there's also the fact the focus would be on fucking stallions, humanized or not, doesn't matter, point is not many anons are interested in that.
I guess what can be done is to write from the POV of the guy pony that's supposed to be incested and hope anons are onboard with inserting themselves in the position of an established character instead of Anon and fucking a Femanon Or inserting themselves as the femanon like some faggot
The regular stuff that gets posted, but with a different gimmick.
>>
>>30310744
It just gets brought up for the purpose of shitposting/baitposting, it wasn't serious to begin with.
>>
>>30310701
>"Anon-chan, desu kokoro doki doki."
>And then they fucked.
>>
File: 1485198291088.jpg (586KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1485198291088.jpg
586KB, 1024x1008px
>>30310788
10/10 do you have a pastebin?
>>
>>30310825
Yes, it's https://pastebin.com/u/dickcockbigdick
>>
>>30310565
>tfw no Anon x Femanon incest
>>
Would you yourself?
>>
>>30310867
Is it vaguely female shaped? The answer to that question is also the answer to yours.
>>
>>30310875
I would fuck just about anything vaguely female shaped.
>>
>>30310875
An alternate universe you. Except the other you has a vagina and breasts and looks very female.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 736x891px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 736x891px
>"H-hey big bro, I was jaunt wondering if you wanted to...munch on my muffin?"
>>
>>30311199
*just
>>
>>30309615
she could be lesbohorse
>>
>>30311199
>>30311199
>"I-I was jaunt... j-jus' wondering..."
"Derpy? Derps, are you drunk?"
>"Maybe a lil' bit."
>>
>>30311199
>Turns out she actually wanted you to just try one of her muffins
>She later asks if you want to tear up her rug, only for it to turn out she actually did mean tear up the rug in her room so she can replace it with hardwood
>>
>>30309908
can i get.. maybe a halfway in between horrible hygiene sister and squeaky clean modern cosmetics sister? like maybe she just leaves her body hair and scent natural, and showers every other day?
>>
>>30309947
no but it's fucking cute if we change it so he sees her as mommy and she takes care of his needs as he grows up
>>30310215
i think it's more that there are legitimate problems in modern society but we can't even identify them to discuss them, which is frustrating.. and on top of that, trolling and falseflagging exist. so we're all really frustrated and once in a while wish we could have real actual debate.
but we can't
>>
>>30310713
just drop the o so you're just nii-chan
>>
>>30310744
The best green switches POV every so often anyway
>you are pip. my but your big sister anon is hot
>you are now anon. that pip is so cute. is he going to put small adorable shota penis inside me?
>you are pip again. you're putting it inside her! it feels good
>>
File: Moondancer.png (686KB, 840x672px) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer.png
686KB, 840x672px
>>30311434
>Can we take away pretty much the whole point of Moondancer?
What's up with all the normies hanging out in a thread about incest?
>>
>>30311575
i honestly dont know who this character is so I apologize, but I didnt mean her necessarily. I could see dash or twilight or even fluttershy
>>
>Twilight really gets off to incest
>Like, REALLY REALLY gets off to it
>Knows that her friend Moondancer has a brother; Anon
>Knows that Moondancer is really socially retarded and will probably believe anything she says if she can sell it well enough
>Does her best not to masturbate right then and there when she tricks Moondancer into believing that having regular sex with your brother is an important step in learning to trust others, and is thus a valid friendship lesson
>"No, you gotta let me watch. It's... I'm a friendship professional and I have to know that you're doing it right."
>"Yes, that's okay, you can make all the noise you want to."
>"It feels good, doesn't it?"
>"Don't forget the way I taught you to wrap your legs around him when he cums!"
>"N-no, you did it wrong. Do it a-again."

Look at that satisfied expression on Twilight's face. She knows what she's doing.
>>
>>30311765
My dick cant pump out fast enough, MOAR!
>>
>>30311765
oh right, THAT moondancer. yeah. okay i see where >>30311575 is coming from.
>>
>>30311765
I am very okay with manipulated-into-incest stories
>>
>>30311765
So how'd Anon get roped into it?
I'm imagining he's basically been supporting her for years, and immediately sees the benefit of having a a neet onahole waiting for him when he comes home.
>>
File: Bashful Derpy.jpg (210KB, 1280x1712px) Image search: [Google]
Bashful Derpy.jpg
210KB, 1280x1712px
>>30311199
>>30311426
Now I'm dreaming about an adorably sexy, absent-minded little sister.
The kind that would forget her own head if it weren't screwed on.
>You made plans to go to the mall and she asks you to take her for school supplies
>You tell her that you'll wait for her to get ready, but only 3 minutes after she gets out of the shower, you bang on her door and tell her you're leaving without her if she doesn't hurry
>You sit in the car and wait, and soon enough, you know your mission was a success
>You can tell by the way her perky breasts sway freely back and forth with each running stride and her nipples are poking through her t-shirt in the cool morning air
>She forgot her bra
>Again
>You turn on the AC to keep your car a bit on the chilly side
>Today's going to be a wonderful day
>As she climbs in, she asks "Why couldn't you wait a few minutes for me?"
>You fumble for a few seconds before a stroke of genius hits you
"Uh... there was... a, uh... crash! On the highway! Yeah, the roads closed, so we have to take the back roads for now."
>You're already plotting out a course that'll take you down a few bumpy dirt roads

Just a seed I was hoping to plant in the head of someone with more talent and patience than I.
>>
>>30311958
Did you perhaps think of the gif with the chick with huge tits? I am imagining Derpy with breast that big. My dick will be satisfied.
>>
>>30311958
aw jeez I like most of that idea but spinning a web of lies and contrivances just to fuck with her seems mean. On the contrary, you should be guiding and protecting her and teaching her not to be bothered by the little things she's told should embarrass her. It's okay if her big bro sees something because she forgot to cover it, and it's perfectly alright if she gets scared at night and needs to crawl into your bed.
and and you buy her all the best damn school supplies.. and help make her a notebook to check for things she might forget. because she's not shortbus or anything, just majorly airheaded and needs help.. not like. NEEDS help to get through life, but you're doing it to be nice because her life will be easier if you give her a little of your time..
>>
>>30312022
This.

Tard Derpy is shit.

Airhead/clumsy Derpster is where it's at.
>>
>>30312022
You are a good brother with a sister to defend. Good, good.
>>
File: image.png (170KB, 280x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170KB, 280x571px
>>30312022
>It's ok if she gets scared at night and needs to crawl into your bed
It's ok if she says it's hot and decides to take off her bra.
It's okay if she needs to cuddle up to you
It's ok if she lays her hand on your chest.
It's ok if she slowly starts sliding it down.
>>
>>30312095
well yeah i'm not gonna go all amish on her and shit. whatever she thinks is acceptable is fine with me. ima let her set the desired tone, yknow? and if she's inconsistent about it and later decides she's not okay with the same shit she was before, then i'll get frustrated but ask her nicely to think harder next time.
that's the real reason >>30312034 is completely accurate. not just because taking advantage of retardo derps is mean, and feels icky, but because in real life women are confusing and mercurial enough without also being mental children. if i'm going to dominate someone fully she needs to just be someone like fluttershy that enjoys having someone to lean on and make decisions for her because they make embracing her desires easier and more fun.. and then she whispers said desires into your ear at night, the only time she can voice them... so you can force her to do them later.
>>
>>30311958
>>You sit in the car and wait, and soon enough, you know your mission was a success
>>You can tell by the way her perky breasts sway freely back and forth with each running stride and her nipples are poking through her t-shirt in the cool morning air
>>She forgot her bra
>>Again
>>You turn on the AC to keep your car a bit on the chilly side
You're my best friend now, Anon.
>>
Cloudy Quartz is still the most fuckable one.
>>
>>30303195
Very good update ApA! Thank you very much. I was missing Grandma 'Nata terribly but it was so worth the wait. Thanks again.
>>
Goddamn it Pluggo, you're killing me here
>>
>>30312021
>the gif with the chick with huge tits
>Because there's just one of those

>>30312390
This nigga gets it

>>30312413
>pic related
You damn right
>>
Does anyone have a link to some good incest stories involving Flutters?
>>
>>30312560
>You will never spend time with your gilf.
>>
File: 34712390109322.png (428KB, 545x727px) Image search: [Google]
34712390109322.png
428KB, 545x727px
Aria letting her hair down is a major cutie.
>>
>>30311765
>"Hey Moonie can you send a video of you getting mating pressed by your little brother. Thanks."
>>
File: IMG_3030.png (160KB, 669x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3030.png
160KB, 669x590px
>>30309334
>widdle lincoln
oh your from /trash/, that explains a lot
>>
>>30309147
That last entry was a little too rapey for my tastes, but the rest of it was good.
>>
File: image.png (539KB, 699x727px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
539KB, 699x727px
>"Hold up Rarity, only me and my daddy get to feel my girly bits"
>>
>>30313007
"now honey child I never taught you t'be stingy with yer body. You share with yer little friend nah, an' I don't wanna hear a 'no' outta yer mouth or you'll hear it outta mine next time you need a fillin' up."
>>
>>30310744
>A lot of us here don't know what a vagina feels like or what sticking our dicks in one feels like, doesn't stop us from writing about it.
That may be true, but at least we still have dicks even if we don't get to use them on anyone else. We can sort of guess what it will feel like. Not so with having a vagina.

>I guess what can be done is to write from the POV of the guy pony that's supposed to be incested and hope anons are onboard with inserting themselves in the position of an established character
Seems very iffy to me. I'd really rather we just let girl writefags deal with writing Femanon POV stories. Or if anyone else feels like giving it a shot, that's fine too, but I'm guessing not many want to for the reasons mentioned.
>>
>>30313055
>blah blah vagina stuff
If you think about it, that really doesn't matter. When was the last time someone wrote a story that made you go "yep, that's precisely what it feels like to have a penis."
You think a woman could write any more informatively about the vagina experience? I have seen no evidence of any such thing.

Fact is, the practical reason nobody wants to write about what sex is like when you have a vag is because it would require vivid description of banging a dude. And you know, most writefags aren't going to put in that effort, and most readers aren't going to be interested in the result. So let's just forget the whole topic.
>>
>>30312948
In a fic about infant rape only the last part was "a bit too much?"
>>
>>30313296
>ApA likes infant rape
time to boycott his stories and get him fired from his job.
>>
File: 1493267956324.jpg (76KB, 688x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493267956324.jpg
76KB, 688x512px
>>30313387
>ApA

That wasn't Pluggo, friend.
>>
>>30313296
I gotta admit it helps a lot if you just sort of go "ohh I see where this is going" and skim the rest.. because technically just touching a baby with your dick and cumming on her doesnt hurt anyone. if you skip all the rest of what i assume is in there but didn't see because yay skimming, you're a lot less disturbed.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 280x358px
>>30313552
>>
File: 1497078380093.jpg (367KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497078380093.jpg
367KB, 621x1000px
>>30302397
No.
>>
File: 1470780293549.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470780293549.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>30313552
>just touching a baby with your dick and cumming on her doesnt hurt anyone
>>
>>30309908
I need more man.
I want to turn my filthy sister over and fuck her as she is now face down in a half eaten bowl of ramen on her bed. Then grab a fistful of hair and noodles as I ram my cock down her throat and as she looks up at me through her soda stained glasses I blow my load.
Please I need more
>>
>>30314122
>Your sister will never use your hard cock to scoop ramen (I had to try two times not to type "rapen") out of her bowl and into her mouth
>>
>>30302397
>Chocolate cousin Zecora will never not share your culture's taboo on nudity
>You will never do your best to resist the temptation of incest when you see her bare fat tits and her puffy nipples
>She will never have underestimated the temperature in your country and will never feel absolutely freezing in your mild summer weather
>She will never insist on cuddling with you every night for warmth
>>
>>30314529
i need more
>>
I was going to try to update before the end of the thread, but it's over so quickly, I'll never make it.
It also sucks that I always get the idea for my next green when I'm still writing the current one. This thread gave me some top inspiration.
>>
File: tony k instructional how to.jpg (96KB, 844x440px) Image search: [Google]
tony k instructional how to.jpg
96KB, 844x440px
>>30314529
>your chocolate cousin who insists on going native and has the figure of a fertility goddess
>>
>>30314690
What ideas did you get?
>>
>>30314731
Without giving away too much, I'll just say I really liked this >>30307677 green.
>>
>>30312948
And now fake tripfags, sounds about right.
>>
>>30314381
WHY WOULD YOU BURN YOUR DICK LIKE THAT?!
>>
>>30314803
Such is the price to pay for making your sister:

1) get used to and normalize sucking on your cock
2) making her associate basic human survival (eating when you're hungry) with your dick, ensuring that she'll start to subconsciously think that fucking you is necessary to her continued existence

Just make sure the ramen is lukewarm so that it doesn't burn your dick, and soon enough Moonie will be craving your dick on an instinctive level and acting like her life depends on you cumming inside of her.

It's all part of Twilight's plan to normalize incest for her friend Moondancer.
>>
File: 1476033332321.gif (2MB, 428x535px) Image search: [Google]
1476033332321.gif
2MB, 428x535px
>>30314765
>when a writefag likes your green
>>
>>30314977
...then just pour whipped cream on your dick with a cheery on top, less dangerous and delicious.
>>
>>30314719
>"Is it my bust? Is it my hips?"
>Your curvy, body-blessed cousin drags her hands up from her hips to her chest.
>Once she reaches her breasts, she caresses them, her fingers eventually coming to rest just below her nipples.
>"Is your problem with my nips?"
>She tilts her head, somehow clueless as to why the whole 'naked family member walking around' thing is an issue for you.
>"It's a good-luck ritual, and so there's nothing to hide; to bless our home, you must cum inside."
>Fucking ambiguously-tribal chocolate cousin Zecora, always with the "fertility rituals" this and the "casually lounging naked on the couch, legs spread wide-open" that
>If it weren't for your christian thoughts, you'd have fucked a baby into her by now.
>You'd utilize those child-bearin' hips, that's for sure.
>UNF.
>>
>>30316031
>Neighbors: "Gosh, I never took that Anon fella' for a racist..."
>'What do you mean?'
>"You haven't seen that nearly nude chocolate girl he keeps around? Sweeping the porch or doing some gardening in the buff?"
>>
>>30316065
kek
>>
>>30316065
Oh god, that would happen. Please tell me he has cotton nearby.
>>
>>30316065
>You are Anon, and you have just woken up to the sensation of an orgasm tearing through you.
>Your eyes aren't even open, and you're already moaning as pleasure overtakes you.
>What.
>The.
>ACTUAL.
>Fuck.
>You tear back your covers with a shaking hand and are met with the big, brown eyes of Zecora peering up at you.
>She pumps your cock one last time and licks the final remains of cum from the engorged head of your cock, and then smiles at you.
>"Good morning cousin, did you sleep well?"
>She pats you fondly on the balls.
>"I saw you were hard, and I wanted to hel-"
>Fuck it.
>You can't do this any more.
>JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU NOW
>You grab either side of Zecora's head and jam her wide-open mouth right back down onto your twitching, still hard cock.
>Zecora makes a gagging noise around your dick and quickly shoves your hands off of her head.
>She pulls herself back up and coughs.
>"I see I finally got through your thick nog'."
>Zecora crawls up your body a little bit; just enough for her to be able to comfortably sandwich your cock in between her tits.
>"This time I'll let my bosom do the job."
>>
>>30316153
>Neighbors are alarmed when they hear loud moans, yelling, and the lion king soundtrack blaring from Anon's house
>>
>>30316092
>Naturally grown cotton that he sells every year for extra pocket change for vidya.
>He comes home and see it's all gone.
>The neighbors give him bad looks as Zecora comes up with baskets full of cotton.
>There are now communists with mouth piercings throwing rocks at him and putting flags in front of his face calling him "A cis-gendered trans-racist nazi shitlord."
>It's hard to be Anon.
>>
>>30316202
I was going to say that Zecora was doing it on purpose so that she can blackmail Anon into doing sexual things with her, but I really can't spin it without making Anon sound like some kind of faggot.
>>
>>30316211
I think an oblivious Zecora is the best for humor.
>>
>>30316211
Dunno about blackmail. But it'd be very funny if she knew and found it funny.

>>30316226
Or this.
>>
File: 1494554353471.png (447KB, 800x855px) Image search: [Google]
1494554353471.png
447KB, 800x855px
>>30316226
I'd go with this. Sounds perfect.
>>
>>30316246
>bwana
>not equinsu ocha
>>
File: 1423755495517.png (807KB, 982x980px) Image search: [Google]
1423755495517.png
807KB, 982x980px
>>30316199
>and the lion king soundtrack blaring from Anon's house
God fucking dammit anon
>>
So what the fuck would Zecora be in the real world?

She wears neck rings like the Ndebele, but all the shit in her house is based off Subsaharan African tribes and when she does speak African-ish it's based on Swahili, on top of that she has fucking dream catchers.

Is Zecora really just one of those African Americans who pretends their African despite never having actually been in the country and just wear robes from some random ethnic group they don't actually know anything about?
>"Anon, it's is a pleasure to see you here, when you were late I began to fe-"
>Stubs her toe
>"AY YO! Who the nigga that put this shieet here!"
>>
File: 1428596421583.jpg (14KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1428596421583.jpg
14KB, 413x395px
>>30316199

>Lion king soundtrack

Goddammit Anon.
>>
>>30316226
i prefer it if she just gives no fucks about what anyone thinks because she's confident her ways are best
>>
>>30316358
i think swahili hits it on the head. she's a modern african who is aware of pan-africanism and embraces it because where she actually specifically comes from is shite anyway.
>>
Chocolate cousin Zecora: how big are her tits and how does she utilize them. Go.
>>
>>30316686
No smaller than at least a D cup, she will "innocently" push them together when bending over to pick things up, press them into your back or chest when giving you a hug, she will utilize your big sweaters when its winter(if she isn't just stuffing you both inside it), soap massage when in the bathroom, dick warmer when she sneaks in your bed. That's just what I think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>30316686
B cup at the largest, and she rubs them on your back
>>
>>30316686
>Implying she wouldn't just snuggle up with you under a blanket, completely naked
>Implying she isn't used to the comparatively cold weather of your city versus the sweltering heat of her home country
>Implying her nips aren't rock-hard at all times
>>
File: 2old4this.jpg (63KB, 702x472px) Image search: [Google]
2old4this.jpg
63KB, 702x472px
>>30316739
>B
>Largest
Are you fucking gay?
Have you ever been with a B cup Anon? There's really not a lot to play with.
>>
>>30317130
To be fair, my guy, alot of people here have only felt breasts in a bucket of chicken.
>>
>>30316226
>Zecora thinks it's silly that you're having sexual thoughts about her breasts, since she considers them just things used to feed babies
>Refuses to put her top back on until you're used to it
>Refuses to put her top back on even when your sister, Moondancer, comes over for dinner
>Moondancer, sperg that she is, silently freaks out because she wonders if women going topless is just what happens in Anon's apartment, and worries that she's fucking up somehow by keeping her shirt on
>Nervously shuffles off her sweater in the middle of dinner and refuses to look Anon in the eye

Taken to its logical conclusion, chocolate cousin Zecora will encourage your sister to go nude around you. There is literally no downside to having Zecora in your life.
>>
>>30317661
Oh god help my dick.
>That explains why Moondancer is so breedable, she has fertility goddess in her. We must combine them in bed, dark chocolate, and white milk chocolate. They would be so soft...and if we get a big enough sweater, Zecoria may just insist on keeping the three of you together in her sweater, buried under a small lake of comforters, just getting hot and sweaty together to take the edge off her cold nips.
>>
>>30317130
i'm not so much into breasts that can hold a pencil under them.
>>
File: 12343214123.jpg (259KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
12343214123.jpg
259KB, 1024x768px
>>30316686
African tribals don't really have particularly large breasts honestly, and not wearing a bra makes the large ones look deflated really early
>>
>>30317788
Don't ruin my fantasies for me, Anon. They're all I have.
>>
File: 12343124321421.jpg (79KB, 964x600px) Image search: [Google]
12343124321421.jpg
79KB, 964x600px
>>30317803
But anon, what they lack in breasts they make up for with everything else, women who live active all natural lifestyles, they aren't fat, modern feminism and liberalism are concepts that don't even exist in their worlds, they're hard working women.

Could you take a white woman out innawoods for some hunting and expect her to not only keep up with you, but have trouble keeping up with her crazy tribal endurance as she kills, skins, and cooks the animal without so much as breaking a sweat, and later that night riding you for hours on end using her powerful, muscular thighs to ride you for hours on end with good natural meat in your bellies?
>>
>>30317788
OBJECTION
the myth that not wearing a bra makes your breasts sag is not only wrong, it's kind of stupid if you think about it
africans have saggy tits because they don't get enough protein. check out the equally topless south american women (or just, well-fed civilized black woen) and you'll see much firmer breasts
>>
>>30317841
>Could you take a white woman out innawoods for some hunting and expect her to not only keep up with you, but have trouble keeping up with her crazy tribal endurance as she kills, skins, and cooks the animal without so much as breaking a sweat, and later that night riding you for hours on end using her powerful, muscular thighs to ride you for hours on end with good natural meat in your bellies?
a white woman from the same stage of development as tribal blacks, sure. some druid-ass chick from oldtymey scotland.. a viking lassie.. a greek amazon wearing a peplos..
>>
>>30317855
>some druid-ass chick from oldtymey scotland.. a viking lassie.. a greek amazon wearing a peplos.
None of which exist in this day and age, unlike African tribals who are still plentiful.
>>
>>30317873
tru dat. though dwindling every day.. which.. iiiis kind of a good thing. although the next step aint pretty either, lotta "some contact with modern world but just enough to fuck you up, and also AIDS" going around.
but Zecora comes from fantasy-ass africa. might as well be Wakanda.
hey what about a humanized barbarian yak cousin?
>>
>>30317873
>Plentiful
Who lied to you?
Take it from an African, no they're not.
Give it another century and they'll be gone.
>>
>>30317907
I mean, it's a BIG continent.
But if you really wanna find primitives these days youve gotta go to south america. or islands off the coast of india... god i feel bad for those poor sentinelese.
but we're way off topic now. would you help your little sister fluttershy show her pet pandas how to mate by illustrating for them?
>>
>>30317855
>some druid-ass chick from oldtymey scotland
This makes me yearn for druid-ey cousin Treehugger who isn't allowed to see Anon any more after his parents caught her "freeing his mind".

With her vagina.
>>
>>30317907
I don't mean plentiful in the "all of Africa is tribals" way, I know for the most part it ranges from Zimbabwe-tier fuckup to "actually getting its shit together"-tier Rwanda, but it is one of the most tribal rich countries in the world right now, sure you have a few South American tribals and even some in Siberia and China, but for the most part Africa has the most.
>>
>>30316092
>He wears a white suit
>>
>>30316358
Barely related, but there was hilarious take on this in a fic I read where it was all an act because nopony wants to buy potions from a normal zebra in a regular shop with a fillydelphian accent.

But a spooky mysterious hut in the Everfree with voodoo bullshit and an authentic foreign shaman alchemist who only speaks in rhyme and uses a giant cauldron over a wood fire? Oh yeah, she's gotta be the real deal.
>>
File: 1496694554143.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1496694554143.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>>30318299
>>
>>30318099
>china
really? I thought tibetans were as primitive as asia got
>siberia
fuck i forgot about them. it's so weird how there's still native americans who never migrated to america. I remember a discussion about like "why didn't Russia discover America first since they were so close, and had natives who had made the trek" and the answer was that 15th century Russia had their OWN problems to deal with
>>
>>30318299
>in west fillydelphia, born and raised / in the chem lab is where I spent most of my days
>>
>Moondancer tries the "naked apron" look and decides to cook breakfast for big brother Anon
>Gets bacon grease splatter down her cleavage and needs to get Anon's help to patch herself up
>>
>>30318945
herself nothing, imagine the mess in the kitchen
>>
File: treehugger juggs.png (373KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
treehugger juggs.png
373KB, 1200x1300px
>>30317661
>>30317711
>Your way-too-hot-for-her-own-good, hippie Aunt Treehugger is in town with her band for some festival, and she wants to crash on your couch for the weekend
>She sees you on the couch with your cousin and sister, all bundled together under a blanket, the girls obviously topless, and you're visibly uncomfortable with the situation
>Treehugger knows you have a problem with being too conformist and uptight, and she thinks the girls are just trying to get you to come out of your shell and live a much freer lifestyle
>'Oh, wow man, far out! I can't believe I didn't think of this!' she says as she starts pulling off her patchwork blouse
>>
File: 123413241234.jpg (330KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
123413241234.jpg
330KB, 1000x667px
>>30318697
>There are nomadic tribals who ride around in reindeer sleighs and go pull millennium old mammoth tusks out of the mud for money
Siberia was basically pulled straight out of a fantasy novel
>>
>>30319108
>bustiest family members on one couch
dick status is ready captain, do we have an entry point?
>>
>>30319125
Just order them to lean across the couch so you can impregnate them one by one.
>>
>>30319108
>you will never have a hot hippie aunt whose daughter converts your sister and all three of them give you a taste of free love
>>
>>30319137
Stop, my life sucks and that might kill me.
>>
File: Zecora loin cloth.jpg (200KB, 634x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Zecora loin cloth.jpg
200KB, 634x1000px
>>30319137

I wasn't even implying that Zecora could be Treehugger's daughter, but I like it!

>Treehugger drops out of high school to join Greenpeace
>Meets African dude (the educated kind, not the 'raping virgin girls will cure me of AIDS because the local shaman told me so' kind)
>Gets preggers, decides that raising a child on international water while fighting Japanese whalers isn't a good idea, moves back to dudes straw hut village
>Things are good for some time, but then hubby dies (Hippos attacked the village. Apparently they were hungry. Very, very hungry)
>Moves back home to [insert English speaking country here] with little Zecora, encourages her to keep with her roots, lets her walk around naked at home
>>
>>30319516
>Hungry hungry hippos.
You fucker, you made me laugh and kill my boner. You better do something about this.
>>
>>30318299
greetings from /tg/. just reminded me of a NPC in a game i ran, university educated mage from notafrica, top of his class worldly and cultured, but dressed like a tribal shaman in his dark store filled with all manner of voodoo hoodoo, the upstairs of which was a finely furnished apartment, because that's what the rich assholes in the capital expected and would pay for
>>
File: 213413241324.png (581KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
213413241324.png
581KB, 500x496px
>>30319516
What if
>Anon is a hardcore white supremacist who tries to hide the fact that his aunt is a no good coal burner and his cousin is a mongrel nigger
>His loving cousin Zecora tries to make him a better person by sucking out his racism, through his dick
>>
File: You probably know who this is.png (262KB, 905x897px) Image search: [Google]
You probably know who this is.png
262KB, 905x897px
>>30319655
Well since you are a fellow Elegan/tg/entleman, you will appreciate the idea (and pic), for this idea, and the significance of it>>30319516
>>
>>30319516
I wasn't either, but sure!
you made me laugh and smile
>>
>>30319655
if i was from any country i'd use that excuse to wear cool foreigny clothing and get out of suits and shit. literally everyone has better clothes than anglo-americans, including anglo clothes from the 16th century and prior. tunic my ass up dammit.
>>
>>30319704
I'm reminded of that famous star trek interracial kiss (nobody talks about how it was mindcontrolled. nowadays that'd get you crucified from both sides if you did that with some issue), where the mail they got was nearly all positive, including some southern guy who was like "now i am totally against the mixing of the races, but when a red-blooded american boy like captain kirk sees a girl as pretty as uhura, he's gonna get him a kiss for sure" or somesuch adorable yokelry.
>>
File: 1494396386240.jpg (120KB, 1024x534px) Image search: [Google]
1494396386240.jpg
120KB, 1024x534px
>>30319848
>Not liking suits
You cannot escape the eternal-anglo, try as you might.
>>
>>30319864
yeah but what you just posted actually looks good. military tunics! good shit.
>>
>>30317841
>gun
>cousin zecora was a former child soldier
>>
File: moist nugget.png (553KB, 736x854px) Image search: [Google]
moist nugget.png
553KB, 736x854px
>>30319892
>Zecora was a child soldier who later went on to move to Rhodesia and became a Selous Scout during the Bush War
>She will sometimes be found sleepwalking in cousin anons house, clearing it in her sleep wearing nothing but a pair of booty shorts and wielding an FAL that she keeps in her luggage
>>
You are moving in with your cousin Babs for reasons, she answer the door like pic related.
>>>/trash/9915872
>>
File: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (188KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg
188KB, 680x750px
>tfw you will never have a huge family consisting of very attractive, very loving, and very open minded women
>tfw only child who barely even knows his aunt and tiny handful of female cousins because they live across the ocean and don't even speak English
>>
>>30320125
I know that feel.
>>
>>30320090
unf
>>
>>30319137
This Anon is a cruel god.
>>
File: 1497123006839.png (183KB, 439x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497123006839.png
183KB, 439x320px
>>30320090
>>
File: 1460341112736.jpg (31KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1460341112736.jpg
31KB, 500x566px
>>30319137
>>
>You are Shining Armor
>You have an 8-year-old sister named Twilight. She fucking adores you.
>Her walls are plastered with drawings of you and her, or just you.
>Lots of them depict her favorite imagination scenario where she's a princess and you're her knight, saving her from all manner of peril. She comes up with the most clever and imaginative situations. Such a brainy kid, way ahead of her grade, but at the same time super naive and childish in some ways.
>Like she still runs around the house naked. And she has no concept of social graces or things like knocking. Not that your parents ever really tried to curtail that at all.
>Not that you mind or anything, but she does come into your room a lot, and has pretty much seen you in every state of affairs.. She hasn't once reacted
>A lesser young man would resent that your parents allow your sister a fuckton more freedom than they ever gave you at her age. But you take that whole man of the house, responsible stuff seriously. It elevates you above your irresponsible teenage peers. Surely girls will notice that someday.
>"Shining, Twilight, could you come into the living room? I need to have a talk with you" your mom calls out
>Oh man, is this THE talk?
>>
>>30322280
>Yeah, it is. You hope your mom's gentle about letting Twilight know what she needs to worry about and isn't just 180ing on the whole freedom thing, that could give a kid a complex.
>Actually.. she seems to be sticking to the extremely technical stuff. Huh. This is very.. clinical.
>Well, this talk is definitely for Twilight after all, you're already a teenager. Your dad has only given you very vague advice, but you got the gist.
>Your attention wanes somewhere between "fallopian tubes" and "menarche" (is THAT how that's pronounced?), but pops back in again when you hear something you weren't expecting
>"Now promise me when the time comes, you'll bring your partners home, let us know what they're here for, and use protection." Your mom is amazingly cool. Even if that is such an embarrassing thing for her to say that you're petrified and unable to respond other than nodding and giving a goofy blushing grin.
>You're pretty sure that's never going to happen anyway.
>Twilight raises her hand. That is... just precious. She's acting like she's in school. "Yes, Miss Sparkle?" your mom plays along.
>"I wanna have intercourse with Shining Armor!" You spit out the drink you aren't drinking. That's the kind of thing that would raise no eyebrows if she was under 5, but.. Jeez. What's mom going to say here?
>She just laughed. Okay. Hopefully Twilight got the picture. Little lovable purple goofball. You are probably going to have to be her knight for real and fight off something worse than dragons as she grows up.
>>
>>30322285
LIKE SEVENISH YEARS LATER

>Twilight bursts through your door, growling
>Youre wearing just a towel. Well, and one on your shoulders. Glorious mane like yours holds serious water after a shower.
"Not the best day, Twily?"
>She plops down on your bed. "I'm done with guys"
"I wish you and Moondancer the best"
>She throws your pillow at you. "I'm serious! I've asked out every guy at school I feel even the LEAST bit compatible with, and none of the dates have ever gone anywhere."
>She tugs off her socks, scrunching her purple toes frustratedly. She then pulls off her skort, lying there in her long t-shirt, her typical home attire since the age of 12 or so, with her legs spread wide apart unselfconciously. She hasn't worn underwear for at least some time, something you first noticed when, in a moment of horny weakness, you snuck into her room to sniff her panties, and couldn't find any. It's not that you were a siscon or anything, but when you get turned on enough you just kind of need FEMALE.
>It turned out she wasn't shy about it, and talked about it nonchalantly from time to time saying they made her too hot and sweaty down there.
"every.. guy?"
>"I'm on the yearbook committee. I've gone through the whole list twice."
>>
>>30322292
>"Whenever i'm out with a guy I just.. can't help thinking about his penis, and what losing my virginity going to be like, and can I see myself with this guy in the future.. if he's a virgin, if he'll be awkward.. if he's not, if he's too experienced for me.."
"Everyone worries about that stuff, Twily. your brain will relax eventually.."
>"And then when I tell him about how I'm thinking about this stuff," Oh lordy, there's your problem.
>"I mean jeez, every guy seems either too scared to show me his dick or he thinks I'm ready to jump right into bed! Is it so much to ask to get a look? I know for a fact that isn't weird, because guys are all like that! 'Tits or GTFO' they'll say.. fine! Take a look!" she pulls her t-shirt up to her neck, exposing everything she's got to the hypothetical other side of the conversation. You aren't even looking, just out of the corner of your eye, but as she drops it back down you kind of wish you had.
>No wonder she can't land a man. Not everyone understands her like you do, but Twilight's head can be...
>"Whenever I think about my first time.. you're the only guy in my head, y'know? You're my BBBFF." Teenage girls, man. if they weren't so cute, they'd be annoying as fuck.
"I mean... if you really feel that way..."
>you couldn't finish, but you were headed towards "i can help you find a guy similar to me" or "maybe you have to look for older guys" or something. It's awkward to say either way...
>"you mean it?!? ohhh thank you Shining!!" She leaps up and wraps you up in a big hug.
"For what?"
>>
>>30322295
>you begin to realize she has misunderstood you slightly when she presses her lips to yours. She doesn't even her put her tongue in. Did she just say 'mwah' out loud? She's never shown any kind of improper romantic interest in you, just.. go-to best friend. Against its better judgment, your sidewalk chalk forms a tent in your towel. Twilight mercifully breaks off the hug before she can feel it.
>"Okay, this has to be perfect! I have to plan it all out! Eeee I can't believe it, I get to have my first time with my FAVORITE GUY!"
>Crap
>"Okay we'll do it on Thursday, that'll be juust into my period so I can't get pregnant. No way I'm ruining my first time with latex, I'm gonna feel a bare dick! A knight like you doesn't mind getting blood on your sword right? I usually have a light flow, you won't even notice it. plus there'll be some anyway because my hymen.." Twilight's too specific ramblings kind of go around one ear and orbit the other, while you just plop down into your chair, stunned and overwhelmed.
"Wait, you don't mind...?"
>"Oh GAWD no, I get super horny at moontime. Sometimes I can't even look at you, just because you're a dude and I'll get all.. churned up."
>you thought she was just having alone time then because she was uncomfortable. huh. also, you were going to say 'don't mind that I'm your brother' but that seems to be answered.
>>
>>30322304
>Twilight sits in your lap and starts kissing you repeatedly. Yeah she's right on your boner.
>"You're the best! the best brother! This is the incest thing- I mean the nicest thing you've ever done for me! I'm gonna study all available reference material and make sure your dick has the time of its life."
>"Oh, oh, and don't worry about any lingering feelings or anything. I'm 100% cool with whatever you want. If you just wanna stay my BBBFF and not my BF, I'm great."
>she starts playing with your wet hair. "and... if you wanna get married, I can just fake my identity" She did that successfully last year, to buy beer at 14. It was a science project, she didn't even drink it. gave it to you. Best fuckin sister.
>"I just.. All I want is for my first time to be special, then I think I can go on with my life." she presses her head into your chest. "And no matter what, you'll always have a place in my heart. in whatever capacity you want to be"
>No, no, boner. I'm not going to argue. Who could at this point? You always said you'd do anything for Twilight.
>She waltzes off "Time to go plan!" you are sure she'll get through six charts and probably a few graphs tonight. "just a tip, don't masturbate til then! Save it up."
>Well now you've gone and done it. The time to say something has passed. This is your little sister. You'd take a bullet to the nads for her, but... this somehow feels more like you're the gun. What ARE you going to do?...
>Well, for now, you're going to sniff her skort.
>>
okay emmelpee, what would a perfect first-time date be like? this took a while to write so ima take a break and ablorb some suggestions, just like twilight would do! studying!
>>
>>30322310
>posting a somewhat lengthy green just before the bump limit
You're my knight in shining armor, anon.
>>
>>30322316
Dumping Shining from the story and use Anon. Not interested in answering otherwise.
>>
Is anyone going to get the new thread up or do I have too?
>>
>>30322328
whoops.
would it be gauche to post a bunch of links?
>>
>>30322377
Don't bother, in character incest is boring as shit.
>>
>>30322377
No idea, really. Maybe you should pastebin it and link to that in the next thread, I've seen anons do that.
>>
New thread up, praise the soft breeding hips.
>>30322435
>>
File: 1444700651189.gif (129KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1444700651189.gif
129KB, 500x281px
>>30322295
>>you couldn't finish, but you were headed towards "i can help you find a guy similar to me" or "maybe you have to look for older guys" or something. It's awkward to say either way...
>>"you mean it?!? ohhh thank you Shining!!" She leaps up and wraps you up in a big hug.
>"For what?"

kek
>...Wait.
>WAIT.
>Shit.
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 138

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.