[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Glimgollum did this just to stop the Rainboom, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Do you think Glimgollum did this just to stop the Rainboom, or did she also genuinely care about Fluttershy being bullied?
I mean that would make sense in the context of two things:
1) She said that she still cared about equality earlier when ranting to Twilight
2) This was her redemption episode so that would make Poochie more sympathetic
Depending how you look at it, this moment is either a brilliant instance of a villain making a hero question their ways if even slightly (if Glimmer did want to help Fluttershy), or simply wasted potential (if Glimmer didn't care about her). I wish the writing was better and the point of this scene was more clear.
If anything, giving Glimgollum moments where she would genuinely showcase good intentions and using THAT as a basis to redeem her would make her much more likeable as a character overall. I'm amazed at how much of hack Haber had to be to miss such an easy way to make a compelling redemption arc.
>>
>>30293150
>>30293185
Kill yourself
>>
>>30293189
Don't be so mean, he has a point.
>>
>>30293150
That's a good autism jerk you got there but it is super obvious she just wanted to cause her to not be bullied so top cunt couldn't do the rainboom.
>>
>>30293207
This fandom didn't generate so much content by resorting to the easiest explanation possible.
>>
File: 1391400271307.gif (47KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1391400271307.gif
47KB, 294x233px
>>30293211
Fanfiction era is over
If you really want to generate content write shit or make a pmv or something kid
Seriously, if you like an idea then just explore it out as a parallel universe or something. Don't try to get people to do shit for you because you can't be bothered out of laziness.
>>
File: wrong on so many levels.jpg (6KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
wrong on so many levels.jpg
6KB, 208x243px
>>30293211
the majority (here if not in the fandom as a whole) would always go for the most logical explanation, it was just a group of mega autists who took things in the show and went running with them that made all that content
>>
>>30293150
I highly doubt she did it out of kindness she knows what she's doing and she is manipulating them.
>>
>>30293150
You don't care, you just wanted to make another glam wam sham bam flam tram jam dam shitpost thread

Fuck, just be honest you dumb spamfag
>>
>>30293150
Man, I really miss this Starlight. She was such an evil bitch you couldn't help but love her. Why did they have to ruin the one good villain in the show?
>>
>>30293150
The whole point of old Glim is that she legit believed in her ideology, that if everybody was equal in talent and nobody took a submissive/dominant stance on issues then there would never be any kind of friendship problem. She fucking hated the Mane 6 for taking away her cult, but she isn't so blinded that she wouldn't help them out by using her own methodology when the chance appears.
>>
>>30293150
I think it was little of both. Glimmer's goals seem understandable but in the end it was just a way to justify her hatred of cutiemarks and making herself superior(i.e being the only one in her village still having her talents and having a unique house)
>>
>>30293925
she had good hair, the new glimmer's hair doesn't even make sense
>>
>>30293211

More often than not, they did. The easiest explanation does so often lead to interesting implications worth exploring, without having to detract significantly from what's been established in canon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.