[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Immediately forgive Sunset for enslaving a school and trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Adagio Chandler.png (1MB, 1411x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Adagio Chandler.png
1MB, 1411x2700px
>Immediately forgive Sunset for enslaving a school and trying to conquer Equestria
>Immediately forgive Twilight for turning into a magic crazed creature trying to destroy two worlds at once
>Immediately forgive Gloriosa for turning into a forest guardian and trying to trap all the students forever
>Immediately forgive Juniper for trapping all of them and turning into a power hungry giantess who nearly gets them all erased from history
>As far as the main 7 are concerned the Dazzlings are the absolute scum of the earth shat directly out of Satan's asshole who deserve absolutely no forgiveness
So do they just really hate fish or something?
>>
>>30291969
You're making a good point... BUT!

Unlike the others the Dazzlings haven't shown any sign of regret or wanting to make up for what they did. I'm sure if EQG was a series they'll have an episode around that issue.
>>
>>30291969
Only the guilty run.
>>
>>30292023
But only the good die young
>>
I'm more curious what they did before and after the second movie.

Did they work part-time to rent an apartment, or what's up? Didn't seem like their powers were very useable until magic showed up again.

Any good greens about that?

and before anyone says lewds, I'm just thinking within the reals of this being canon in the show
>>
>>30292054
i like to think after the movie they got in a big argument and all split up to do there own thing
>>
File: 130792418721.jpg (14KB, 303x320px) Image search: [Google]
130792418721.jpg
14KB, 303x320px
>>30292054
>Dazzling House
A real shame that he died as shit got bad.
>>
>>30291969
>Sunset Demon
Wrong. In the films the other students show negative emotions well into the second movie and according to the books they harbored a strong dislike well into the fourth movie.
>Midnight Twilight
Wrong. In the books there's a line that the already shy nerd got feared in addition to feeling like an outcast, thereby actually becoming an outcast.
>Everfree Gloriosa
Wrong. There were witnesses seeing how she had little choice on the transformation.
>Hulk Juniper
Wrong. Similar to Gloriosa, see above.
>Dazzlings
They're basically incarnated wendigoes or smoke ponies and as far as the M7 can be concerned the fled upon losing their magical artifacts. They're to the humane6 like the changelings are to the ponane6.

The Juniper scene confirms Sunset's canon :^)
>>
>>30292622
huh which books
>>
>>30292637
There were promotional books. Short ones and very simple written.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.