[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>introduced to this whole thing because I used to make fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (49KB, 596x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 596x579px
>introduced to this whole thing because I used to make fun of my little brother.
>read all the fanfiction out there
>jerk off to just about everything related
>lurk for years
>even consider twisting my art to pony shit
>have yet to watch the show
>hide my growing power level like a motherfucker
Do I take the dive and just watch it on Netflix ?
>>
>>30291735
You should kill yourself
>>
>>30291735
Watch it. First few episodes are shit but it gets better.
>>
>>30291745
Nice meme Enrique
>>
>>30291735
>Spends thousands of hours with all sorts of pony related stuff over the last years.
But doesn't spend 1-2 hours of these watching any of the many full episodes uploaded to youtube.

Yeah, right! Sage
>>
>>30291735
Nah the show isn't even good anymore. You're literally better off making pony images so you can cash in on some furry money and believe me those furries are loaded with cash.
>>
>>30291778
You seem to be the most reasonable. Sounds good.
>>30291750
I might do this. I feel it'd be bearable if I was high
>>30291768
Tell your mother I love her
>>
>>30291735
>have yet to watch the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
>>30291788
If you are planning on watching the show just skip season 1 and 2 since the show quality change later on. Just jump to season 3 or 4.
>>
>>30291821
What the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>30291735
Are you that anon who's been watching us and our ways for six years and still hasn't seen the show?
>>
File: f88.jpg (32KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
f88.jpg
32KB, 500x354px
>read MLP fanfiction
>but didn't watch the show
>not one episode

How? I just can't imagine finding enjoyment in it without watching at least a quarter of the first season. Hell, if you like the main characters in fanfictions why wouldn't you like the first two seasons of the show at minimum?
>>
>>30291821

Naw, just watch seasons 1-4 and forget the rest.
>>
>>30291862
It's like you want OP to be filled with disappointment.
>>
>>30291865
Probably not.
>>30291871
I kinda connected the dots as I read and doing basic searches. Watching the show wasn't really a crucial element for me reading.
>>30291872
I hear that the early seasons are better. I'll probably watch and just see what I like personally.
>>
>>30291735
>fan of the fandom
You should watch all 6.5 seasons and EQG movies with the minis in a row, right now
>>
>>30291921
Are there acutally people out there who didn't watch the Equestria Girls minis with their minis?
>>
Why are you giving him attention? Just hide the thread.
>>
>>30291991
Because there's nothing wrong, other than your dissatisfaction
>>
>>30291778
Show is at the best it has ever been faggot. The only thing that has gotton worse is the ratio of adventure to slice of life is skewing a little too far to slice off life.
>>
File: CndUSfiUAAAtOu_.jpg (166KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CndUSfiUAAAtOu_.jpg
166KB, 1200x1200px
>>30291735
Watch the show but get either drunk or high before you do. It makes it a thousand times better.
>>
File: 1452368401341.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1452368401341.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>30291735
Lmao don't watch the show, it is a curse
I hate to have watched it, I loved parts of it but the good doesn't make the bad go away.
You have been warned.
This ride goes directly to hell.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.