[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without us, would the show still be going, and would there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1496984040194.jpg (41KB, 530x495px) Image search: [Google]
1496984040194.jpg
41KB, 530x495px
Without us, would the show still be going, and would there be an MLP film?
>>
>>30288487
Without a doubt.
>>
>>30288487
Yes.
Yes, but shittier.
>>
>>30288487
We don't matter anymore, at all.
But if not for the fandom exploding, we would've stopped at Season 3, so.. yeah.
>>
no. the show was going to be ended on s2 (not s3 like almost everyone believes) but hasbro noticed the brony bucks so we are still going to this day
>>
>>30288487
do you understand why the meme of "everything after season 3 isnt canon"?

it doesnt mean it didnt happen
it's the sad reality that it could have NOT HAPPENED at all(yes,caps were needed) without the explosion

the scripts changed during season 3 production and that's why the season considered the worst could have ended all
it was rushed and season 4 was the rebirth...an artificial rebirth caused by the fans and the profit Hasbro received from the adult audiences

the exact same show had changed progressively while maintining what fans like to watch:cute ponies doing cute things and some adventures

but things are bit more mature and older...same as the fans
this is why the ride never ends

this generation will influence MLP as a franchise forever in the future and no one will deny the success of these years

it was fun at least,but it never ends...like a 2nd soul inside your body that could have died before /b/ appeared and shitposted ponies

we'll all die with a MLP plushie in our hands laying in our beds,with the desire to get to Equestria in the afterlife

all started on 10/10/2010...death:nobody knows
>>
File: 1470323256429.jpg (75KB, 761x475px) Image search: [Google]
1470323256429.jpg
75KB, 761x475px
>>30288712
I'll just rent some wood cabin lost somewhere and hang myself there, not a single soul in miles so there is literally zero chance of anybody stopping me.
>>
>>30288712
This is true. It is not a kids show anymore. It is now a brony show.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.