[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, have you heard of this thing called "The Void"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: The Void.png (313KB, 1366x767px) Image search: [Google]
The Void.png
313KB, 1366x767px
Hey anon, have you heard of this thing called "The Void"?
It's this cool thing that will engulf everything we've worked on. You don't want that do you?
>>
push
>>
>>30280813
It's OVER Anon.
We can't fight anymore. Its a losing battle.
Be happy we made all that art, And move on.
>>
>>30280813
I do, but only if the void is a pussy.
>>
>>30280813
attempting to combat
>>
>>30280813
Why is it that people cannot seem to contain pixelcanvas to a single thread. Makes me ashamed to be a pixelcanvasfag.
>>
>>30283423
Im worried.
I'm a minor member of the Left Unity art from pixelcanvas.io, and this war between my comrades and your ponies it's distracting us from the only real foe in Pixelgrad: The Void.
I know you are a stubborn and proud community, but the only way my comrades stop raiding your art is to delete the nazi stuff from your ponies; or maybe open dialog to start negotiations.
But we need to stop fighting and join forces to push the void back to 0,0 before it becomes a bigger problem.
>>
>>30283434
I bet you to Say pixelcanvasfag 3 times as fast as you can. On others news how can I find the coordinates of this project?
>>
>>30283559
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-313,480
or roundabouts
>>
>>30283565
Thanks senpai
>>
>>30283530
Yeah, the void is a much bigger problem at the moment.
It looked kinda cool at first, but then I realized that it was gonna wipe everything out.
>>
>>30283559
Took me a couple of trys but it is not a particularly difficult tongue twister
>>
>>30280813
it actually is cool
a bit edgy, but cool
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.