[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can be with your waifu. You get one year where she won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

You can be with your waifu. You get one year where she won't develop deep romantic feelings for others and the interspecies barrier won't be an insurmountable obstacle. However, you must win her over by your own merits alone. Depending on your and her personalities, the task migh prove to be nigh impossible.

OR

You can have a secret admirer. She could be any pony you've seen or someone completely new from anywhere in Equestria, but not someone you'd find unattractive. It could take months for her to even find you and weeks to gather courage to actually face you, unless you figure her identity first and approach her directly. She'll genuinely and unconditionally love you, even if your relationship might be less than ideal at times.
>>
>>30279283
Second one.
>>
What are you expecting? This is literally
>NICE THING BUT WITH EFFORT vs. SLIGHTLY LESS NICE THING WITHOUT EFFORT
Anons are fucking lazy cunts, of course everybody would choose the 2nd one.
>>
>>30279315
He probably just wants to question the logic of whoever chooses the first one.
>>
>>30279283
The first one, I would go through hell to be with her because even after all the shit there she'd still be able to make me smile
>>
>>30279283
>Win your waifu OR become someones husbando
Honestly, the second one.
>>30279315 is right, but also I want make someones life complete, make the rest of their days happy.
Also, I feel like my waifu is too good for me, so being useful by making someone else happy would be nice.
>>
>>30279283
For most of us lazy fucks 2nd option is a no brainer
>>
File: 1439397867227.png (156KB, 872x916px) Image search: [Google]
1439397867227.png
156KB, 872x916px
>>30279283
First one all the way. Especially if I get some time before the year starts. The only thing that has really kept me from romance is the fact that 3dpd aren't my waifu, and it's difficult to ask if they're taken. If I can write pages of poetry on how much I love my waifu here, I can write at least that much when I have a chance to share it with her. Creepiness be damned.
>>
For some reason none of those interest me.
If I don't love the one that loves me i feel like there is no point and I no longer have a waifu so yeah fuck that shit.
>>
>>30279315
It's less about effort involved and more waifu vs random.
Don't have a wiafu, am a lazy cunt. Second option.
>>
>>30279283

All ponies are fair game so option 2.
>>
>>30279980
Typical Dashfag
Brave and brash and belongs into the trash
>>
You people don't seem to realize...
In the second scenario you may get a Fuck Tier girl, but not a Marry Tier one. You may want to fuck her, but her personality may be insufferable and any sort of lasting relationship will bring at least one of you misery.
>>
File: 1426482569758.png (207KB, 512x512px)
1426482569758.png
207KB, 512x512px
>>30280104
Faggots in here are "LOL WHO CARES HAD SEX WITH HORSE PUSSY"
>>
>>30280104
>not wanting to change yourself to bring someone else happiness
>not gaining a portion of that happiness through basic empathy
>not reinforcing positive change in her that brings happiness to you
>not being a self-improving unit of happiness together
do you even zen
>>
>>30279283
Option 2.

Reality may not be ideal, but I've been practicing my read-between-the-lines skill more than flirting 101.
>>
File: medium.jpg (104KB, 388x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
104KB, 388x600px
>>30279283
Fuck everyone choosing the second option. I'm lazy as shit, but I'd still rather put the effort in for my waifu over just letting some random mare do all the work.
>>
>>30280348
>but I'd still rather put the effort in for my waifu over just letting some random mare do all the work.
>Luna as waifu

Good luck, anon. Royalty is quite a hurdle.
>>
>all these lazy faggots
If you aren't willing to earn your waifu's love, you don't love her in the first place
>>
>>30280383
Every hurdle is worth facing for her.
>>
>>30280431
>WAIFU FAGGOTRY IS FUCKING SERIOUS BUSINESS
end youreselve
>>
>>30280518
You're only proving me right anon.
>>
>>30281641
No because I don't have a waifu. Oh no, you got rekt, nerd.
Waifu just caused me more pain than it helped.
>>
Option #1 isn't nearly as hard as you faggots are making it out to be. Decide no to play chase, and move on if she's not interested after a week tops.
>>
File: f42.gif (298KB, 1000x945px) Image search: [Google]
f42.gif
298KB, 1000x945px
>>30281735
Quit being a fag and stick it out for your waifu. I fucked up/quit before and it hurts knowing I could've been happy if only I hadn't bitched out.
She's worth an uphill battle.
>>
>>30281987
You are right, but you also have to know when you have lost.
Not saying you should give up´when shit gets hard, but if you definitively see shit isn't going anywhere then yeah.
Love can't be forced and if you try to force it then it dies.
>>
>>30282009
You're right, but love takes trust, and trust takes time to build so you'll have to play the slow game. Good thing op gives you a year.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.