[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Started a Moondancer thread >Died before 10 posts >Half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 14

>Started a Moondancer thread
>Died before 10 posts
>Half the posts were mine
So do you guys just hate her or something?
>>
>>30274225
We haven't gotten any Moondancer (outside of like two cameo's) since her one and only episode, there really isn't a whole lot more we can do with her until we get some more content.
>>
I want to relieve Moondancer's sexual frustration by eating her out, rutting her and then cumming in her vag

no butt stuff
>>
>>30274253
>no butt stuff
You monster.
>>
>>30274253
No, I want to keep her on the edge.
I want to tie her to her bed and just tease her vagina until she is wet but never make her cum.
>>
File: 2134321412.png (431KB, 410x704px) Image search: [Google]
2134321412.png
431KB, 410x704px
>>30274225
I want to shave her eyebrows
>>
I'll post the lewd pics I posted yesterday to see if we can generate some traffic.
>>
>>30274225
>Loving the one shot twilight clone
>>
>>30274324
She still has more depth than Twilight herself.
>>
File: 100% glimglam.png (163KB, 479x495px) Image search: [Google]
100% glimglam.png
163KB, 479x495px
>>30274340
She was an introvert who was stuck in the past dwelling on the fact that the 1 girl she looked up to wouldn't notice her. I'll admit, it's a darker story, but I wouldn't consider it deep. It's a starlight type story before starlight even became a mane character.
>>
File: 1416017043024.jpg (34KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1416017043024.jpg
34KB, 604x397px
>>30274321
>She will never be your only friend because you are both equally friends
>She will never invite you over to her house to play vidya
>When you get there she will never be wearing nothing but a grimy t-shirt covered in food stains and a pair of boxer shorts that were probably hand-me-downs from her father
>You will never head on to her room, terrified when you go in because the darkness and dirty clothes everywhere make you feel like you're gonna step on a rat
>You will sit down in the cleanest pile of clothes you can find as she boots up the old console (which she hates but couldn't pass up on that one exclusive)
>She will never keep sliding down in her torn up chair, causing her boxers to ride up and reveal more and more of her somewhat chubby, unshaved legs that you take time to stare at anytime she starts chugging mountain dew
>The humid, musky dampness of her room will never cause her to start sweating, getting her shirt to stick to her more and give you a better view of her husky, but well endowed form as time goes on
>>
>>30274391
>>
>>30274225
Moondancer?
You mean the recolored Twilight?
>>
>>30274702
A recoloured and slightly angrier S1 Twilight
>tfw Twilight will never have a personality outside of "walking friendship speech" ever again
>>
>>30274225
Twilight has four clones now, and Moondancer is the most boring of all of them.
>>
>>30274710
you lash out at another character just because your waifu is similar to her?
>>
>>30274391
Anon stop, I'll throw up
>>
>>30274710
moondancer is not angry anymore, after she reconciled with twilight
>>
>>30274710
Nononono. Mondancer was an introvert boarding autism, at leas Twilight was able to have a conversation (even tryed to start them) with an individual, I believe it's thanks to Spike's presence in her life (even if she ordered him around she interacted with another living being).
Moondancer had so much angst in her (for one single sad event in her) that she finted perfectly on the potential suicide person
>>
>>30274225
I wanted to like her, but that manestyle is just so unforgivable. Should have gone that comic look.
>inb4 >comics >canon
Anything would have been better besides just looking like a Twilight clone.
>>
>>30274764
But comics are canon
>>
File: 1487451905553.png (305KB, 846x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487451905553.png
305KB, 846x480px
>>30274710
>tfw Twilight will never have a personality outside of "walking friendship speech" ever again
>>
>>30274725
>You'll never shift around on your pile of clothes only to feel the bottom of your pants getting wet
>You'll never quickly jump up, a piece of pizza so old it's become its own ecosystem sliding off your pants
>Moondancer will never laugh at you
>You will never yell that you can't take this disgusting place anymore and head out
>You will never touch the doorknob but never be able to get a good enough grip to move the unoiled, rusting thing
>You will never notice it's covered in fucking Vaseline
>You will never hear Moondancer smugly say "where do you think you're going?" behind you
>You will never slowly turn back to see Moondancer her taken off her shirt and boxers
>You will never gag as the now uncontained smell of her floats free and she slowly approaches you, her whole body jiggling slightly as she does
>You will never press your back against the wall as she pushes her large, but somewhat pimply breasts against your stomach and looks up at you, the smell of mountain dew and Doritos blowing into your face as she says "we're not done playing out game~"
>>
>>30274776
She's the embodiment of friendship now anon.
Rejoice!!
>>
>>30274781
Am disgusted, aroused and confused at the same time.
I never knew breast could develop pimples
>>
>>30274769
>He implies without giving up the proofs.
>>
>>30274783
I'm still convinced the whole dream sequence thing in the S3 finale when she got her wings was a fever dream that occurred while she was having wings attached and lobotomized.
>>
>>30274807
Some fucking coma she has since we are at S7 and she has a fucking castle with a map that gives friendship misions
>>
>>30274799
What if the other mirror to the anti-verse appeared in the series?
What if Reverse Sombra found Prime-Sombra's horn and they fuse together a la Super Android 17 style?
>>
>>30274823
>proof
>>
>>30274225
No, we hate you OP.
>>
>>30274225
>So do you guys just hate her or something?
No, she's my waifu
>>
File: 1479333530708.png (850KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479333530708.png
850KB, 1280x720px
>>30274225
>So do you guys just hate her or something?
N-no. The problems is that I live in third world and I don't write English very well.
>>
>>30274225
OP you faggot stop posting Vogel's insult to Moondancer.

The real Moondancer is a popular fun-loving magic prank pulling dick. She's also noble and beautiful unlike that insult.

Screw off with your 8th autismo pony with nothing appealing about her.
She isn't fun, she isn't funny and she isn't smart.
>>
>>
Would Moondancer take spagoots up her butt?
>>
I need to practice drawing ponies. I can do some Moondancer doodles if anybody's interested (lewd is fine).
>>
>>30274225
>Literally me with Mane-iac
>Literally me with Nyx
>Literally me with Moonlight Raven
>>
File: Siren Stare.gif (801KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
Siren Stare.gif
801KB, 540x400px
>>30274781
>her shirt and boxers
>her
>>
>>30277968
Draw her is socks or leggings giving a lewd look over her shoulder.
>>
>>30278203
>Is
In*
>>
I really like moondancer but I have how she's always portrayed as having disgusting hygiene. In the episode she seemed more like she was living in a sterile lifeless house than a pigsty, and afterwards she's started to put her life back together.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.