[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Fallout Equestria our "zombies" in terms of it being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 425124125.png (129KB, 832x1024px) Image search: [Google]
425124125.png
129KB, 832x1024px
Is Fallout Equestria our "zombies" in terms of it being used endlessly dispite being the most overrated shite in the fandom?
>>
File: 1416017043024.jpg (34KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1416017043024.jpg
34KB, 604x397px
>>30272804
>tfw you were really into FO:E when you were back in highschool and thought it was an absolutely top-tier fanfic, and only realized how edgy and shit it was a few years later
It was a very shameful time of my life.
>>
>>30272804
yes
>>
>>30272804
No, Friendship is Magic is
>>
I unironically think past sins deserves the fame that fo:e has at least it would cause the shitposting shit to fuck off...right?
>>
>>30276394
But Past Sins was an overhyped fic already. That's why it's shitposted in the first place, Nyx aside. Nyx herself strikes that sweetspot of looking like an ugly crime against color theory while also being notable enough to have tons of art to shitpost with (and autist fanboys to fuck with). Compare that to other fics and OCs in the fandom. She at one point was popular enough for fans who had never heard of Past Sins to be exposed to the fic through derpibooru, community, pony gaming servers, etc. And she's still shitpost material more than five years later.
>>
>>30276419
Well maybe I'd stop if I didn't have to keep her memory alive ;_;
>>
>>30276394
this desu
>>
File: chomp.png (228KB, 1003x621px) Image search: [Google]
chomp.png
228KB, 1003x621px
>>30276394
>>30276419
>>30276423
You might be tempted to think that, but you would be wrong.
>>
>LE COCK VORE HORSE XDDD
>>
>>30275097
edgy
>>
>>30279257
no that's >>30277792
>>
>>30275097
Sad but true.
>>
It's overrated for sure, but I don't think it's ingrained in the fandom as much as you think it is. Fanfiction readers of fandoms tend to be pretty hardcore into the fandom and show itself, which is why there are plenty of people who haven't read (or maybe even heard of) FOE that watch the show and engage with small groups of horse fans around the internet.
>>
FO:E is outright terrible and anyone who likes it is an idiot.
>>
>>30272804
Yes
>>
I think you are forgetting the spin off project horizons it's even more kek. over a million words
>>
File: 1400095430226.jpg (12KB, 284x276px) Image search: [Google]
1400095430226.jpg
12KB, 284x276px
>>30282064
>Main character is an alcoholic, self hating edgelord who later becomes a pregnant alicorn cyborg
>That scene where he limbs are nailed to the floor and she's repeatedly raped
>One of the characters literally cannot control her urge to murder children
>When they attempt to make a villain who put an entire fucking town of people, including children, through a wood chipper with a last second "muh family" story
So was so edgy it was almost adorable how hard they were trying.
>>
>try to get an rpg campaign going on a ponysite besides this one
>everyone is literally only interested in FOE
>give up on rpgs entirely

True story.
>>
>>30282113
>Raped by a knife
>>
>>30277792
>Worst character is put out of our collective misery
>Best character gets free meal
Perfect end. Canon.
>>
>>30282127

I really don't see the normal setting being super friendly to rpg's. No matter what, to really play one with fighting, you're going to have to play some fanfic stuff.
>>
Fo:E a shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.