[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seinfeld and My Little Pony are both shows mostly about nothing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Seinfeld and My Little Pony are both shows mostly about nothing. While Seinfeld mocks that nothing, My Little Pony tries to show its beauty.
>>
Seinfeld is shit
>>
Gigantic faggot detected
>>
>>30269618
agreed.
no hooves
>>
>>30269618
Everything is better with ponies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G55zj41m1E
>>
File: no taste.png (209KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
no taste.png
209KB, 500x293px
>>30269618
>>30269941
>>
blarney and blegs
>>
>>30269975
You're talking about (you)rself.
>>
>>30269618
all sitcoms are shit (fact)
>>
>>30270464
Then this show is shit because it is a pony sitcom
>>
>>30269973
the contest needs to be ponified
>>
>>30270980
no it's not, and if it was it would be good because of cute ponies
>>
>>30271603
Most of the episodes are Slice of life you octuple nigger
>>
>>30271017
Rarity: My mother caught me.
Twilight: Doing what?
Rarity You know…I was alone.
[laugh track]
>>
>>30271624
doesn't make it a sitcom
>>
>>30271650
What is your autistic definition of sitcom then?
>>
>>30271775
Different Anon here, a situational comedy. Though MLP has situations,not everything is directly made for laughter. Only a sixth of the show is centered on that element.
>>
>>30269595
I can't help but imagine the Seinfeld theme playing whilst a picture of IWTCIRD zooms in
>>
>>30271647
>When a Pony Rogers Roaster opens up for business across the street, the light from the sign out front shines directly into Pinkie's apartment, causing her to hang a distasteful banner outside her window in protest.
>When a friend of Rarity's is revealed to be working at the Pony Rogers and mentions how Pinkie's banner is hurting business, Rarity agrees to switch apartments with Pinkie in order to take down the banner
>After several days of being unable to restfully sleep in the bright apartment, Rarity and Pinkie's personalities end up changing drastically
>>
File: in excruciating detail.png (77KB, 680x812px) Image search: [Google]
in excruciating detail.png
77KB, 680x812px
>>30269595
They're actually polar opposites with Seinfeld's cynicism and irony playing a major part in it's appeal as a sitcom that mocks other sitcom tropes. While mlp:fim embraces and celibrates the message of New Sincerity. Making new friends and making peace with old enemies to work together for a greater good so that everypone can win.
>>
File: 1475573106941.jpg (6KB, 272x370px) Image search: [Google]
1475573106941.jpg
6KB, 272x370px
>>30270464

That's only true for post-90s sitcoms.
>>
>>30274834
>implying Chuck Lorre isn't a comedic genius
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.