[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A while ago if you would ask me what I watch in my spare time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

A while ago if you would ask me what I watch in my spare time, no I probably wouldn't tell you what was really on my mind
But lately I've been thinkin' of a reason I should hide FIM as if to mention it were painful when it feels so good inside

Why can't I mention Fluttershy and her timid loving mind? How she can be herself near animals but shies away from her own kind?
Why can't I mention Pinkie Pie and the way she kind of acts a bit like me sometimes?

You see I used to hate that I liked My Little Pony....not anymore
I'm proud to be a brony

Many try to make me feel embarrassed but their attempts have been in vain, for though they tell me I'm the one with problems they're the ones who are insane
So for those watch but won't admit it well you shouldn't be like that, cause you could be twenty percent cooler in ten seconds flat

Why don't you mention Rainbow Dash and her acrobatic skill, how she will try her hoof at anything just to get a little thrill?
Why don't you mention Apple Jack, and talk about her honest southern style power of will?
See you don't have to fake that you hate My Little Pony, shout it out
I'm proud to be a brony

So I'm gonna mention Rarity and how she's oh so lady like, but even though she's prim and proper, she could make it in a fight
And I'm gonna mention Twilight, and though she's kinda nerdy, boasts a power tucked away, could take an Ursa any day
So how about you? Would you do what I do, or be phony?
I'm asking you now...

Are you proud to be a brony?
>>
You posted an Equestria Girls image. For what purpose?
>>
Le proud may may
Kys
>>
>>30269437
You don't find it cute? Aw
>>30269442
What language are you speaking?
>>
>>30269506
Fucking new shit
Proud meme is retarded, Kill youreself
>>
File: 1455083144477.gif (988KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1455083144477.gif
988KB, 245x245px
>not sure if I should direct my scorn to op or the newfag who didn't get op's song and dance
>>
>>30269551
I don't give a shit which song it is referencing, proud meme is retarded in any context.
>>
File: 1491120015076.gif (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491120015076.gif
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30269524
Hahaha
I'm proud to be a brony and you can't stop me, you little anti brony!
>>
File: 1386292155119.png (7KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1386292155119.png
7KB, 201x199px
This fucking thread
>>
>>30269569
I am proud to watch cape shit, beat that.
>>
>brony
We hae that filth. Get out.
>>
File: power.png (683KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
power.png
683KB, 1600x1065px
>>30269655
E
QUEST
RIA
GIRLS
We're kinda magical
Boots on hooves bikinis on top!
>>
>>30269812
https://youtu.be/X5bubWyRwoA
See Rarara reply
>>
>>30269797>>30269821

Somebody is flank flustered!
>>
File: Faggot.png (215KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.png
215KB, 392x500px
>>30269426
>EQG
>Essay
>>
I love to be a brony, and live for the pony
>>
>>30269426
What kind of assbackwards faggot bait is this
>>
>all these people who don't remember this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0sW8KrZF5s
>>
>>30270406
>A cringe song somehow must be remembered
Go away reddonychan daily
>>
the problem with this fandom is that people in the beginning were treating it like it was some kind of cultural revolutionary movement
it was just a show about cute ponies doing cute thins that has life lessons that are relatable to the real world to people of all ages
lessons that kids should learn and some adults need to re-learn

if you were stupid enough to believe otherwise, you need to get help
it's just a show that people enjoy
you should never use something you're interested in and make it your entire identity
people who do that are mentally unbalanced and unstable, just look at the news involving people from the fandom, or of any fandom
every fandom has it's own sets of weirdos
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.