[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is fun? When you let others write the show and stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 532862-luna_eclipsed_062.jpg (221KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
532862-luna_eclipsed_062.jpg
221KB, 1366x768px
>What is fun?
When you let others write the show and stop sabotaging and ruining an entire family television for your retarded hateboner for little horses, Mike Vogel.

Yes I can see now why NotLuna is as bad as NuMoondancer.
A redesign that makes her look like a mental retard with that thick neck, thin calves, that dark coat color, those uneven eyelashes, that shitty eye shape, and that pair of amoebas everyone calls a mane & tail.
She's a walking OC, the below shit-tier Deviantart tier OC.

A personality so anti-fun, so boring, so depressing to watch and so annoying that only an autist could ever waifu such a thing.
>>
File: IMG_3521.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3521.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>30263701
Butthurt /sun/fag detected
>>
>>30263727
Not as mad as your lunatic waifu who never left the moon.
>>
File: luna vector.png (467KB, 3477x1956px) Image search: [Google]
luna vector.png
467KB, 3477x1956px
>>30263701
Nigger, that's my waifu you're talking about
She is a BEAUTIFUL and REGAL pone.

What's your waifu huh?
>>
>>30263727
At least she has a butt to feel it. She has a butt to moon you with in the first place. Maybe Celestial should take control of both the sun and moon again.
>>
>>30264138
Wait a second. How do I know you're a real Luna fanboy and not just another retarded /b/ pretender?
>>
>>30264121
>Implying I'm a Lunafag
Nah bro, I like candy. I just think it's funny how much sun and moon hate each other
>>
File: luna plush.jpg (439KB, 1091x775px) Image search: [Google]
luna plush.jpg
439KB, 1091x775px
>>30264159
Been sleeping with pic related for years now

I gave proofs, now tell me, who is your waifu moonhater?
>>
File: 1234123413241234132.gif (273KB, 396x607px) Image search: [Google]
1234123413241234132.gif
273KB, 396x607px
>>30263701
>6 years later and Woonafags are still autistically screeching that their shitty fanfics were BTFO by the staff
That alone makes it one of the best episodes in the show
>>
>>30263701
Ugly language, bad breath, very shitty attitude, boring color scheme and shitty lore, hideous face, shitty voice, pathetic physique, neo-MLP character with almost non-existant S1 charm and the list goes on.
Luna is literally the shitbucket of Equestria
She's as big as Celestia and nothing impressive ever came out of her
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge booksmarts but sucks shit at friendship and socializing
Celestia literally see Luna as Nightmare Moon and wants to banish her so she can rule both day and night.
Any average person will only know Luna as "that pony that was banished by Celestia 1000 years ago".
Most are surprised she still exist.
Most people cant even find Luna in the royal court and consistently mistook Luna for either Twilight or Cadence.
Its a pony that is consistently bullied by ponies around her and has absolutely no power to fight back due to her absolute low morale within herself and her ego.
Luna is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the yaks or the donkeys(well known for their immigration to equestrian countries) wants to be friends with her
Luna was supposed to be banished forever and the amazement of her continuing her pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes Luna literally the shitpony of Equestria.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook her as a background pony.
>>
>>30264290
What even was woona. I was too late for all that.
>>
>>30264568
Basically before Luna eclipse Luna was one of the most popular "background" ponies, people wrote literally hundreds of fanfics revolving around her.

Her most popular personalities from these fanfics were "gamer Luna" which portrayed her as some autistic shut in obsessed with video games, and of course "Woona"

Woona was basically Fluttershy 2.0 with depression.
>>
>>30264553
That's somewhat true, but you're being rude, what about her tiny butt?
>>
>>30264553
is this a pasta? it better be
>>
>>30264600
>Woona was basically Fluttershy 2.0 with depression.
I think I much prefer the over the top Luna with depression we got.
>>
>>30264621
Yeah, trust me, it was absolute shit.

Oh, and don't forget the fact that in basically every fanfic Nightmare Moon was an entirely separate entity that corrupted Luna because Luna could never do anything wrong herself.
>>
>>30264553
Lol!

>Any average person will only know Luna as "that pony that was banished by Celestia 1000 years ago"
This is truer than anyone will ever know. Even with some of the worst names like Trollestia or Molestia, Celestia still has multiple identities in the fandom. This is literally all anyone seems to remember about Luna.
>>
>>30264290
You filthy hasroning /b/yard. You're so blinded by your own /b/ reddit meme way of living that you don't even care that Hasbro tuned G4 back to G1 where everyone is a personalityless asshole with no morals and intelligence, just like you.
>>
>>30264621
I vehemently hate the living shit out of both of them. (even the comic book version which executes Vogel's idea with some fun in it.)
It seems like I was and still am the only person who viewed her as a rebellious, mischief loving, smooth lying, backstabbing, smug, prideful, ego-centric, extroverted, power hungry son of a bitch of a villainess.
Nobody but me viewed her as powerful and commanding. Everyone treated NMM and Luna as 2 different characters.

Those 10 seconds of "I'm so sorry, oh god I'm so sorry, what have I done" have really killed her reputation and any respect she had in this fandom.

Yeah retards thought that a depressed psychopath was somehow "cute", similar to Pinkie Pie.
In fact the sad Luna imagery got so intolerable that someone organized a contest with prizes for a " happy Luna" around 2011 August. Any happy pic, any happy fanfic was rewarded.
Honestly I would have set the standards higher, but with fanfictiob writers you can't ask for detailed personalities and dialogue like I would from a 40-80 year old person.
>>
>>30265502
>Those 10 seconds of "I'm so sorry, oh god I'm so sorry, what have I done" have really killed her reputation and any respect she had in this fandom.
stop projecting
>>
>>30265538
Mind your own autism.
>>
>>30265502
I think they should have stuck with the original plan for how to handle her redemption. I would not want her to remain a villan afterwards though.

agreed on on the nightmare moon and luna are seperate ponies shit. It was just a fucking name change.
>>
>>30265613
I wonder how Faust and co would have handled villain redemptions.

Vogel only knows how to neuter them and make their redemption as forced as possible, while still making his villains as insefurrably hypocritical as possible whenever they lose their cool.
Or Twilight as inseffurably pathetic and preachy as possible.
>>
>>30264613
It's okay reddit, one day you will have the mental capacity of creating pastas like real 4chan posters. Luke and subscribe, Lucas.
>>
>>30266213
I am far from a faustfag but one of the few things I think they should have given her more power on is the way they handled NIghtmare Moon.

Also trevor.
>>
>>30265613
What was the original plan?
>>
File: mind_blown.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
mind_blown.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>>30264290
>Luna Eclipsed was 6 years ago

Fucking hell
>>
>>30267329
Seven years anon, this show has been a part of your life for seven long years.
>>
>>30266430
Aparently Nightmare moon was going to be a season long thing.
>>
File: 1421473698473.jpg (114KB, 1002x652px) Image search: [Google]
1421473698473.jpg
114KB, 1002x652px
>>30264168
>Likes literally worst princess
>fails to see that his own taste is something to laugh at
Don't worry anon, I'll laugh at you for you.
>>
>>30267856
You're forgetting Flurry.

Actually, I still don't know why people refer to her as princess when she's an empress.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.