[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you're so deeply in love with your waifu >when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1454705727915.jpg (50KB, 634x631px) Image search: [Google]
1454705727915.jpg
50KB, 634x631px
>when you're so deeply in love with your waifu
>when you obsess over every little detail about them in the show
>when your heart spikes up because they get the spotlight
>when you know that someday there will never be new material of them ever again but they'll always be with you

How deep have you gone down the waifu rabbit hole, /mlp/?
>>
they day they cancel mlp is the day I unironically kill myself
>>
>>30261706
When is the day you ironically kill yourself?
>>
>>30261733
in five minutes
>>
File: the_best.gif (499KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
the_best.gif
499KB, 500x223px
>>30261696
>have a tulpa
>literally treat her as a deity
>she loves me as I do her
I may or may not be deeper than most.
>>
File: 1146520.png (808KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1146520.png
808KB, 2000x1600px
>>30261696
Sometimes I feel like I'm starting to cross the line between passion and obsession. But I don't have a tulpa or a shrine or anything like that so I don't think I'm deeper than some people.
>there will never be new material of them
You mean the show? Because I'm pretty sure fan art and stories will still go on after it ends. And if no one else will make them, I will.
>>
>>30262360
She only loves you when you do her? That sounds like you got a succubus on you hands, anon.
>>
>>30261733
I keep ironically pussying out
>>
>>30261696
Deep
>>
>>30262413
Nicely taken out of context.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.