[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty much every other week, there's a thread about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1494188144531.png (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1494188144531.png
2MB, 2000x1333px
Pretty much every other week, there's a thread about the Fandom dying, and it's probably true. But I think we all need to remember that the reason we got into pony wasn't to interact with other people who felt the same, that was an unexpected bonus. We're here because we enjoy watching the show, or reading fanfics, or heck, maybe you're like me and you just like to think about ponies—it's just a part of your life now. We're here because we like ponies, and it doesn't matter if the Fandom is dying. Enjoying pony is meant for you, and doesn't require any quantity of people backing you up. If you're still worried about that anyways; you're brain can only handle ~150 meaningful relationships at once anyways, and I guarantee there will always be more of us than 150.
>>
>>30260951
Touching and all. Like it or not, we're stuck with each other and to the goddamn end.
>>
The Ride will never end, Anon, not so long as there are those aboard. For those of us who are really in it for the pony, it will not matter if EQD's servers die and /mlp/ is shuttered, or if G4 ends and in ten years time only we remember. Pony will always be a part of us, whether we want it to be or not.

The Ride will never end. We're trapped, forever, on this train to Equestria.
>>
>>30260951
Fuck you, I only come here for the shitposting, doomsaying and to piss the real fans off with Glimmer.
>>
>>30260951
You are right, the reason I got into pony was to enjoy the show itself but without the fandom it wouldn't be the same. I personally enjoy interacting with people who like the same things I like. Not to mention making content and sharing it with these people is also very enjoyable.
>>
>>30261194
Your fursona comes off as very angry
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.