[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't someone just make a thread that frankly and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0893.png (663KB, 3340x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.png
663KB, 3340x4000px
Why doesn't someone just make a thread that frankly and uncompromisingly explains why everything is so terrible now? Just get it all out there instead of being all passive aggressive about it.
>>
>>30257995
We do that literally every other day

Three times when we get a new episode
>>
>>30257995
Because nobody can properly articulate why everything is so bad. We know it's bad, we don't know WHY it's bad or HOW it got bad.
>>
>>30258007
It's just the slow, depressing acceptance that it was a bad show all along.
>>
>>30257995
Every new episode is just too cringe, even for this show
>>
>>30257995
This board is filled with people who hate the show.
>>
I hate my little pony
>>
>>30258083
>cringe
no ones forcing you to be here, reddit.
>>
>>30257995
*Frrrrrtbpbrbtbbrbrbtpbrbrbtbrbbrfrbtbbbrbrbffrpprprtbbrrrprrppt*
>>
>>30257995
It's bad because everyone is too analytical and picky.
The point of the show is to just let it happen and enjoy the ride, not to fill the void in your life with amazing writing and perfect situations where characters act realistically and exceed expectations.
>get on new Rollercoaster
>my hat fell off, the line was too long, the ride was too short, the camera got a picture of me at the worst time, I hated it.
>>
>>30257995
>Just get it all out there instead of being all passive aggressive about it.
I kinda did this the other day.
>>30217952
It feels good to vent, but it's annoying that after you explain /why/ you hate something, most the replies assume that you've decided to hate it just because, or outright try to convince you that you're wrong. It's stupid, taste isn't a mathematical theorem, it can't be proven wrong. Anyway, it was interesting.
>>
File: wrong.png (119KB, 384x330px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
119KB, 384x330px
>>30257995
UM EXCUSE ME

WHERE THE FUCK IS HER CUTIE MARK
>>
>>30258045
This
>>
It's bad because you bronies are shit people who make for a shit community
>>
>>30258908
It's bad because people like (You) exist.
>>
>>30258731
It wasn't in the screenshot it was vectorized from.
>>
it's very simple. Lauren Faust the CREATOR left her series. When she left, it obviously went to shit go figure. What would happen if George Lucas gave away Star Wars to another company? We get The Foreskin Awakens. And even then, he was still a consultant in the new movies, while Lauren was not.

In other words, you all dug your own graves by continuing this charade. And you suffered for it, go figure.
>>
>>30259277
I think the animators fucked up then.
It should be clearly visible from that angle.
>>
File: 1467491160119.png (509KB, 811x761px) Image search: [Google]
1467491160119.png
509KB, 811x761px
>>30259323
>Implying the prequels directed by George Lucas were better than The Force Awakens
>>
>>30230646

I think this thread did the job, at least partially
>>
>>30258045
>>30258739
NOT.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.