[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the meaning behind this? Is it supposed to be symbolic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What was the meaning behind this? Is it supposed to be symbolic or were they just lazy?

Starlight meets Moondancer episode when?
>>
>>30248852
Recolors are a common thing.
Many of the BG Characters are recolors like Daring Do or recolors with slight mane changes like Sunset.
>>
>>30248852
of course it's symbolic you dolt, her entire character was "Twilight Sparkle but if she didn't make friends"
>>
>>30248852
She forever shattered my expectations that the Moondancer mentioned in the very first episode was a beautiful and popular mare that had everyone wanting to go to her party.

Then again, that was the only time I felt Twilight's life and circle of acquaintances held any amount of noblesse.
>>
>>30248895
She had three friends, she just prioritized Twilight an inordinate amount.

Dependency is bad.
>>
>>30248895
No, they were quite different when they wen to school together. She looked up to Twilight and wanted to be her friend, while Twilight only cared about books. Only after the heartbreak that she turned into a bitter pre-friendship Twilight
>>
Moondancer-chan thread?
>>
>>30248895
Or rather
"Literally Twilight minus the super important destiny that forced her to make friends"

>>30248909
They were 'friends' in the same way that Twilight was friends with the other three.
She didnt prioritize Twiggle, she was just the only one she actually related to.
Her not showing up for the ONE birthday party she decided to throw, promptly disappearing from her life altogether and becoming best friends with 5 other schmucks she barely even knows and on top of all that FORGETTING her entirely?

If i was Moondancer i'd hold a pretty big grudge over that, regardless of her forgiving Twilight for it.
>>
>>30248895
This
Moondancer is basically the logical conclusion of Twilight
>>
>>30251240
Bitter and hateful? Early Twilight was mildly haughty and a snob.
>>
>>30252412
Early Twilight still hadn't reached full friendless recluse stage, would have taken a few more years.
>>
>>30251145
Come back Suppy / Handsome Jeck
>>
>>30248852
>>30248903
You can blame Vogel for that. nuMoondancer is just another autistic self-insert character meant to pander to the neckbeard audience, just like Zephyr and Maud Pie. While we're at it nuLuna too.

The real Moondancer was a mischevious pony that would curse anyone who dared to rub her the wrong way.
Her toy card had a small description of her personality.
>>
>>30248852
Well Starlight met Moondancer in one the books.
>>
>>30251240
No, autism can't into logic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.