[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Twilight Sparkle represents the Element of Magic, with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

>Twilight Sparkle represents the Element of Magic, with her magic power having been shown as being the strongest of all the ponies for years
>A fucking Dazzling recolor shows up and shits all over her magic effortlessly
Keep in mind that she was fighting post-Tirek Alicorn Twilight too, so it's obvious that Glimmer Glammer Barbie is bordering on fan OC levels of power bullshittery
>>
>>30245094
Why don't you post this in the poochienigger general instead of making another shitpost thread
>>
>>30245159
Because it's more fun that way.
>>
File: 1480099037641.gif (4MB, 883x494px) Image search: [Google]
1480099037641.gif
4MB, 883x494px
>>30245094

>Dazzling recolor
>they look nothing alike except for similar colors

This is the opposite of a recolor.
>>
>>30245094
>Twilight studied magic all her life
>Starlight studied magic all her life
>Twilight was only superboosted during the fight with Tirek, not afterwards

So why exactly is it bullshittery? Is it not okay for two ponies to have similar magic levels when both of them study magic since they were little? Are you just trying to find reasons for bashing on Starlight? Cause if you do, then there is enough legitimate criticism out there to go from,
>>
>>30245094
Starlight beat her because she trained specifically to counter twilight and planned the attack meticulously.
>>
>>30245094
Ooh I know this game!
>*shouts a paragraph about how my opinion is right and yours is wrong*
Your turn.
>>
When has it been stated that becoming an alicorn made twilight stronger?
>>
>>30246016
It hasn't. She even had access to "alicorn magic" before getting her wings.
>>
my god-tier kids cartoon needs consistent power levels hungo brungo bingy spungo
>>
>>30245094
>Twilight Sparkle represents the Element of mary sue
>Another mary sue beats her
It's the only way theses sucky writers could make someone match up to twilight, by making another one
>>
>>30245912
Twi talent is magic.
Glims talent is fucking kites
>>
>>30246257
Hey, you talking shit about kites?
>>
>>30245958
Okay!
>*calls you a Fau-

Wait...

>asterisk-action-asterisk

Fuck you, my dude.
>>
>>30246257
Kites are her hobby m8. You can be great at something and have an unrelated hobby.
>>
>>30245094 (OP)
>>30246257
Well Twilight doesn't seem to have any special type of magic. Her cutie mark is literally just "magic", which doesn't give her a lot of capability in stories. Twilight being outclassed is becoming more apparent because they've been building upon magic through Starlight, who knows plenty of the spells Twilight knows while also having magic exclusive to her talent that lets her manipulate others.
So what is Twilight good at in particular? Having good friends, gimmick spells and deus ex machinas? Twilight could easily be outclassed by any wizard of olden times and the best she could do is lift them into the air.
>>
>>30245094

I'm pretty sure Twilight was also consciously trying not to murder Glimmer, just subdue her. It's much harder to beat someone when they're willing to do more harm to you than you to them. See: Celestia vs. Nightmare.
>>
One thing that should be noted is that this isn't a RPG where spells and mana are measured by their attack potency, where the only thing that magic does is blast the enemy to bits. On FiM, magic is used mostly for practical and peaceful purposes, "fighting" is seldom a priority. Whatever magic Twilight specializes in, it certainly isn't of the offensive type, after all, she's the princess of friendship, not of war, her role is to befriend and reform, not combat. Therefore, she may be magically very powerful, but is still useless in a fight. In classical mythologies, only a minority of gods/demigods/heroes have any combat prowess, most of them are helpless as any mortal. It isn't like the comics/movies, where every special snowflake is a warrior
>>
el circus
>>
>>30246759
Yeah, because Starlight surely wanted to kill Twilight. All she did the whole episode was casually preventing RD from performing rainboom. Even the only time she got Twilight with her laser, it only temporally imprisoned her in a crystal and didn't inflict any real damage.
>>
>>30245094
Twilight needs her friends as a crutch. When she went up against Starlight, it was without her friends.
>>
>>30245912
Twilight is an alicorn now. Tirek-boost or not, she should biologically be stronger, no?
>>
>>30246720
I don't know, couldn't Twilight just copy Glimmer's spells?
>>
>>30248564
She does in the show. We see her use Glimmer's shield spell in Cutie Map, which is different from the force field spell we see her and Shining Armor use before, it seems to engage more quickly and only block one side. And we see her use Glimmer's encase a pony in a crystal block spell in The Cutie Remark. Neither of these spells have we seen Twilight cast before Glimmer, so it's safe to assume that she learned them by watching her.
>>
glim likes big meaty marecock in her asshole
>>
>>30248881
So her talent is learning spells rapidly. Works for me.
>>
fuck off with glimmer already
>>
>>30251100
Well it's not like it's hard to do, Glimmer even says all you need to do is picture the magic being done for it to work
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.