[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hasbro finally announces a my little pony: friendship is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: MLP_Movie_Promotional_Poster.jpg (21KB, 220x334px) Image search: [Google]
MLP_Movie_Promotional_Poster.jpg
21KB, 220x334px
>hasbro finally announces a my little pony: friendship is magic movie to be released in theaters.
>bronies around the world scream in delight
>meanwhile, in middle class suburbia, a little girl begs her mother to take her to see the movie
>her mother takes her the day the film opens and gets an early spot in the theater
>to her surprise, the other people crowding in are not children and their parents, but dozens of enormous, rotund men with long hair, acne, and neck beards.
>one such man walks down the aisle they are sitting in, his massive ass rubbing up against the mother and her daughter
>disgusted, the mother gets up and tries to take her daughter to another theater.
>she is horrified to find that other neckbeards are sitting all around her, and she can't get them to move.
>she an her daughter are encased in a prison of lard
>the movie starts
>sobbing, the mother and daughter remain seated, hoping to weather the storm until the movie is over.
>when an instrumental of the theme song starts up, all the bronies sing it very loudly, scaring the girl to tears.
>when the man sitting next to her raises his flabby arms to clap and cheer, she is assaulted with a noxious cloud of body odor.
>the film continues, and there is a brief scene where fluttershy's butt is front and center.
>suddenly, everyone in the theater goes deathly quiet, and for once the girl can hear what the ponies are saying.
>not for long
>everyone pulls their XXL gym shorts down and begins fapping furiously to the scene which has already passed.
>the mother grabs her daughter and holds her close, praying for it to end
>suddenly, audible ejaculations everywhere as semen is sprayed into the air in fountains, showering the girl in brony seed
>no easy task to clear the ground
>plant out tiny seeds
>>
yeah yeah
>>
It's "plant OUR tiny seeds", not "out"

Always pissed me off with this pasta
>>
>>30238225
Did this happen when EqG was on theaters?
>>
>>30238521
Of course. It was the same mother and daughter too.
>>
Tired old pasta is tired and old.
1/10 since you made me reply.
>>
File: Lee-Gold.jpg (48KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
Lee-Gold.jpg
48KB, 500x273px
>>30238745
>>30238225
>>
>>30238934
I don't really know whether I should laugh or be offended.
I love the show more than 95% of this board.
>>
>>30238941
Then you should know it wasn't true.
>>
>>30238944
Gee, I wonder. Don't you think these mother and daughter developed a fetish of being jizzed all over by a stampede of sweaty neckbeards on MLP movies? Sounds much more plausible than "it wasn't true".
>>
>>30238225
I remember this green a while back, even before the movie was officially announced.
>>
>>30238225
>audible ejaculations
>>
>>30239063
>his ejaculation isn't so diseased that it creates noise when it happens
>>
This seems starkly familiar.
>>
>>30239012
It's from before EQG
>>
>>30239128
I meant MLP:FiM movie, not EqG.
But yeah, this was before EqG, wasn't it?
>>
>>30239067
mine makes a meaty thunk when it hits the wall, even from a yard away
>>
>>30239337
I should add that I didn't see the word "diseased" in that sentence and further add that my genitals are quite healthy
>>
>>30238225
>things that will never happen
all those "bronies" have moved onto some other fad, such as FNAF, SU or Undertale
>>
>>30240741
>all those "bronies" have moved onto some other fad
>>
>>30240741
>>30240769
Yep.
>>
>>30240769
yes, the ones you always heard on the news have moved onto the next big "cultural phenomenon"
which is why I put the name Brony in parentheses

none of them care about ponies anymore, and plenty of the ones who snapped out of their autism screeches became ashamed of ever having been a part of the fandom even though they were the ones who helped give the fandom the bad rep

the true fans are the ones still here
whether it be because they have nowhere else to go, still like the show, or hate it with a passion, they are involved in the fandom because they still care, regardless of how the rest of the world looks at the fandom
>>
File: img-1742668-1-UCNJjVu.jpg (459KB, 5000x4638px) Image search: [Google]
img-1742668-1-UCNJjVu.jpg
459KB, 5000x4638px
>>30238225 Fine OP here's your (You). I'll see your tired old cringe meme and raise you the classic

I want to cum inside Raindbow Dash
>>
>>30240981
this nigger...this nigger gets it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.