[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look Anon, I've hit a dry spell and I'm probably going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: dfonv_by_skythepony123-d8hwae2.png (111KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
dfonv_by_skythepony123-d8hwae2.png
111KB, 744x1052px
Look Anon, I've hit a dry spell and I'm probably going to be the only chance you've got of ever getting laid in equestria.

So just shut up and get into the broom closet with me and try not to cum so fast.
Gosh I'm practically doing you a favor up to this point.
>>
>>30234732
I'm not into dudes
>>
>>30234732
I'm not into minute mares, speedy
>>
*Locks Dash in the closet and leaves*
>>
File: 1476755812745.png (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476755812745.png
64KB, 640x480px
>>30234732
I'm not into mares, fag.
>>
>>30234732
I'm not into broom closets
>>
>>30234732
This is either roleplaying or a prompt.
MODS
>>
>>30234732
"No thanks."
>Dash looks at you, a bit taken aback.
>"Wait, what?"
"I don't need to do that."
>She props up an eyebrow.
>"Look Anon, you don't get it. I'm offering to-"
"I know what you meant, and I don't care. The answer is no, but thanks anyway."
>She glances around to see if someone else is watching.
>Maybe Anon is just pulling a prank.
>She chuckles a bit to herself as she expects to spot someone hiding around a corner, but it cuts off when she confirms they're alone.
>Looking back at Anon she loses her composure.
>"You're not serious, are you?"
>You don't reply.
>She's already been told twice now.
>You cross your arms and frown at her.
>Her face grows stern.
>"You're joking, right? Anon, I..."
>She glances towards the closet and then back down at you.
>"I mean, I'm an awesome mare Anon. It's not like we just have to stick to the basics. We can do other stuff."
>Your frown grows larger and her face tinges with desperation.
>"You can't mean you wouldn't do anything with me. No strings attached. You can even brag about it after if you want."
>She just won't shut up.
>"Oh I get it. You're mad because I made fun of you. Well I was just kidding, okay? Now let's go into the closet already."
"I'm gonna go find Twilight. She wanted to talk about something really boring and I was trying to avoid it, but now it's the better option."
>As you turn to leave Dash just hovers there and watches you shrink away.
>"Okay, you got me. Real funny. Anon? Anon?"
>You finally round a corner and no longer hear her.
>>
>>30234732
Sure, but I'm gonna need you to clean up that crust first
>>
>ywn make a mare continuously give birth and kill her own foals in extremely degenerate ways
>>
>>30235599
more
>>
>>30235599
Please. I need more, sir. I need this.
>>
File: oxymoron.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
oxymoron.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>30235080
>>
>>30235599
I also want more of this
>>
>>30235599
Shooting down confident females is my fetish. Please continue.
>>
>>30235599
Anon the Alpha male is my shiggy, please continue.
>>
>>30235599
Green bump
>>
>>30235599
proceed...
>>
>>30235599
>turning down a lay with Dashishka
Anon confirmed for faggot
>>
>>30235599
More nao
>>
>>30235525
Shut up fag
>>
>>30235599
Pretty good so far, keep going
>>
why are you guys so hyp for that little prompt? i didnt plan on it going anywhere
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.