[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "no anthro" rule, especially given the subject

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

The "no anthro" rule, especially given the subject matter of this board , is really really really stupid. Can ANYONE explain to me why anthrow mlp isn't allowed here ?
>>
butthurt over furries
>>
>>30232026
Keep furries that don't keep it just to pony out.
>>
>>30232026
>>>/trash/
there's all the reasons you need.
>>
>>30232035
Why would I have to go to another board for anthro mlp if there's a board that exist exclusively for MLP and TfH for some reason despite the fact that it officially has ZERO connections with mlp
>>
>>30232037
because fuck you.
>>
Unironic answer: basically moot thought, correctly, that other kinds of furfags would try to overrun the place and ruin our containment board. So to keep us content, so we didn't decide to just try to trash other boards after the pony purge, anthro was banned.
>>
File: firestrater_by_flyingdebris.jpg (791KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
firestrater_by_flyingdebris.jpg
791KB, 900x585px
>>30232026
It's a global 4chan rule.

Anthro is for furries. Furries are to be banned en-masse.
>>
>>30232026
There was once a guy named Moot who was afraid his site was overrun by furries bringing their inane yiffing shit (things not too different to some generals here, really) so not only he made rules against people posting anthro content, he also fostered the anti furfag mentality (which in my opinion was the only thing of impact he did whike on this site).
So the anti furry sentiment is so rooted on this site that removing such rules would bring a negative backlash.
>>
>>30232026
Anthrofags should be sent to gas chambers
>>
>>30232026
Because furries ruin everything.
>>
>>30232026
Every rule that's in place on this board banning something is here because it breaks a site rule or policy.

Anthro isn't allowed because it falls into furry territory (GR 3)
Fluffy threads are /b/ material (gore, NSFW) (GR 3)
Ass worship, Milky Way, and some other fetish threads are out because they almost always lead to NSFW material (GR 5)
Spanish threads are banned because they were being used to post content that violates US law (GR 1)
Drinking threads are banned because they led to /soc/-type situations outside of /soc/
Prompt threads are one case you could say was done purely because it was believed they brought down board quality rather than breaking a rule, though one could also argue they fall under roleplaying (BR 4)

Keep this in mind the next time you see someone calling for something to be banned solely because they don't like it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.