[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone ever play this? why was purple and orange so fucking shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: poni.jpg (7KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
poni.jpg
7KB, 250x140px
anyone ever play this?
why was purple and orange so fucking shit?
why was pink master race?
i never played wit the expansion decks like spike, CMC, or princesses, were they OP as fuck?
>>
I collected all of the m6 starters, only 2 of the m6 cards are not shiny, never got anyone to try to learn to play it with. Im aweful at board and cad games because I literally can not remmeber my last move, or what scores anyone has if not written down.
>>
>>30231287
i played with my brother a good bit, it was surprisingly deep and complicated for an MLP game, we always had difficulty remembering which of the like 7 phases came next in a single person's turn.
>>
>>30231302
This
It was clearly not a childrens game, it o ly had the ip of a childrens tv show.
>>
>>30231256
I built a couple decks but my roommate, who played Magic, had trouble understanding how the game is played so I never had anyone to play with.

I like purple cards. Dunno if it was actually any good, but my favorite deck was purple/blue.
>>
>>30231323
i remember purple being shit. i rolled a pinkie deck and the stacking power of her cards made it so i could just get huge numbers of points really quick, it was like a green deck.

also
>magic player couldn't figure it out
lmao, seems about right...
>>
>>30231256
I tried to play it, but was instantly destroyed by people who spent twenty times more on cards than me.
>>
>>30231476
>instantly destroyed by people who spent twenty times more on cards than me.

that's par for the course in every card game, whether it be Yugioh, Magic, or MLP.
>>
>>30231494
Why is that? I play 40k, x wing, and armada and those seem to have all kinds of units in them, but still remain fun in casual play even if they aren't the most balanced games in the universe. What is the deal with card games?
>>
>>30231502
the jews.
they make the card games, then make the best ones cost alot of money to get your shekeles, literally pay to win
>>
I played a lot. A loooot, basically, every week since release all the way until the second to last set, went to all the larger events in my vicinity and everything.

And I still play - when I can... It's just our playgroup has shrunk to the point where you can hardly consider it a "playgroup" anymore, and we can hardly even get our hands on cards anymore because shops stop stocking and the local distributor can't even be assed to talk to us, hook us up with promo stuff, anything.

If you want to give this game a spin, better do so fast, because it's on the verge of not-existing. The fact that we're getting an 8th set is surprising as it is, with all the delays and the way the communication has been going you just know the people at Enterplay responsible had to do some serious convincing to get this greenlit. Close off the game with a complete second block of expansions, send it off with pride. It's almost like they care more than the community at this point, because from what I hear, locals are dead just about anywhere.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.