[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The year is 1945, Italy, you are the great Duce Benito Mussolini!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0029.jpg (101KB, 460x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
101KB, 460x635px
>The year is 1945, Italy, you are the great Duce Benito Mussolini! But you are in a tight spot at the moment. You see currently you are being held but the dammed traitors that threw Italia into chaos, their plans are simple. They are going to execute, you plain and simple....But what's this? Some sort of rift in space and time! Before you could get a better idea of what is was you get sucked into it, and land somewhere in Equestria
>Mussolini in equestria
>>
>>30229586
>what would happen
Obviously a march on Canterlot
>>
>>30229619
it's 1945, obviously there is no pasta army
>>
File: Death-of-Mussolini.jpg (127KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
Death-of-Mussolini.jpg
127KB, 800x568px
>>30229586
Scum got what he deserved.
>>
File: Gregor has joined the match.jpg (91KB, 897x1495px) Image search: [Google]
Gregor has joined the match.jpg
91KB, 897x1495px
>>30229586
>Pussy ass coward Benito Mussolini
>Not motherfucking Sargent Lewellyn Chilson
Piss off
>>
Why?
>>
>be Beni
>sucked into space-time rift wormhole
>end up in Equestria
>mah boi Adolf now has to divert even more of the Wehrmacht and SS to save my sorry ass
>Nazis declare war on Equestria, now fighting a four-front war
>Detachment of Heeresgruppe C blitzkriegs across Equestria before stalling out just outside of Canterlot
>Elects to attack Cloudsdale for some reason
>Fails because the Luftwaffe couldn't send any planes and the army didn't bring any Fallschirmjager.
>Germans withdraw because the Soviets are in Seelow and the Allies broke through the Rhineland
>get extradited back to Italy
>try to escape to Switzerland
>get shot by a communist
>>
File: 1491275821624.png (218KB, 574x437px) Image search: [Google]
1491275821624.png
218KB, 574x437px
>>30229586
What a fucking stupid idea for a prompt you actual bull prepping faggot

Do you have a list for all possible dumbass 'what if/what do' scenarios when you make shitass prompts like this?
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>30232687
>manos
>>
>>30229749
>>30229586
Damn Communist mafia evil scum.
Rest in peace Mussolini, you are the best.
>>
>>30229586
The funniest thing is realizing that of all the dictators back then, Mussolini was a joke, even in his own country.
>>
>>30233333
I don't care about your scumbag conservitard fascist thread, I just wanted to see who got the quints.
>>
>>30233246
He even made it into the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny
>>
Lasagna is a tasty dish.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.