[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What moments in the show made you laugh aloud despite your best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: 1385827214660.gif (186KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1385827214660.gif
186KB, 500x390px
What moments in the show made you laugh aloud despite your best efforts?

This shit right here had me going
>>
>So umm… Do we walk back up the slide? or… or what?
>>
I haven't watched the show
>>
>>30229723
go do that
>>
File: Coastguard.jpg (8KB, 360x140px) Image search: [Google]
Coastguard.jpg
8KB, 360x140px
>>30229723
FAN OF THE FANDOM.

SHOOT ON SIGHT.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAc-BfM2hdE

Scene had me in stitches, there was just something so wonderful about seeing one of Twilight's big friendship monologues get shut down
>>
>>30230353
This was great because it's exactly what i was thinking, twilight's lectures had just started to get old.
>>
>>30229414
Rainbow Dash is crazy, okay!
>>
>>30229414
>Hey! Get back to the hospital!
https://youtu.be/I-PXrLTzpTo?t=3m13s

Caught me completely off guard.
>>
>>30229691
This.

Also, many of Discords casual magic jokes make me laugh. I remember one where they show his home, his door opens, he teleports inside his house completely disregarding the door and then closes it. Also when he was washing dishes.
>>
>>30229414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu8YCuoCYns
>>
>>30229414
"Oh wow! You should see your faces right now!"
*snapshot*
"See that's what your faces look like."
>>
When Twilight introduced Starlight to her new friend, a bush - and Starlight thought Twilight was such an insufferable nerdlord that she took it literally and 'shaked hands' with the bush. That's good shit right there!

I've seen every episode of this show and there's probably only ten moments that made me laugh out loud. I should make a youtube video.
>>
>>30230603
>Lost in the desert with Pinkie
I could think of worse situations.
>>
>>30230353

It's funny because Twlilight is making her "I'm pretty smart and you should listen to what I'm about to say because I'm smart" face right there only to be shot down.
>>
>>30229414
You are the most basic kind of joke.
>>
>>30230885
>Pinkie starts acting loopy, claiming she's seeing things due to days of dehydration, before collapsing and pleading to leave her behind and save yourself
>You bend down and hold out a water canteen whilst informing her it's been all of 60 minutes since the two of you left town
>>
>>30230958
An hour in the desert can actually take a pretty big toll on you if you're not prepared, shits real fucking hot yo.
>>
What are the 10 objectively most funny moments in the show? Here's the top of my head:

Pinkie's "round" room
Starlight shooting down Twilight's moral lesson
"Act Casual" -RD
"Nice to meet you" -Starlight
"Raritycatchme"
Scootaloo denying being herself when found out impersonating Apple Bloom
AJ putting a helmet on AB's helmet

I'd have to look at an episode guide to get to 10.
>>
>>30230583
That bit where Discord places dustbunnies under his bed was LOL and also kinda cute
>>
>>30230990
I wonder how the ponies pulling the train felt
>>
>>30230958
>car breaks down on I-10 halfway between Phoenix, AZ and the New Mexico border
>nearest gas station is about a mile off
>walk there for antifreeze
>walk back
>looking like Clint Eastwood from good bad and ugly when I get the car started.
Desert heat is no joke.
>>
>>30231049
>antifreeze
Round these parts, we call it coolant. Shit ain't freezing in Arizona unless you go up to the mountains.
>>
>>30231067
o rly
>>
This scene comes to mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_0aiB1jY4k
>>
File: and_that_s_terrible.jpg (17KB, 233x205px) Image search: [Google]
and_that_s_terrible.jpg
17KB, 233x205px
When the gallopy just fucking breaks at the end of Apples to the Core
>>
>>30229414
To say something that has been mentioned in the thread yet, there were a few really funny moments in Hard to Say Anything. "I was younger on the way here", and "Act like apples!" were probably the best ones.
>>
File: 43254325432.png (431KB, 822x376px) Image search: [Google]
43254325432.png
431KB, 822x376px
Really caught me off guard, MLP is the last place I expect a classic Spongebob gag to show up.
>>
>>30229414
The bit in the first issue of the comic when Twilight and Fluttershy are attacked by a Chupacabra because the twigs in their manes make them look like goats.
>>
>>30233016
Whoops, I meant first story arc. It's actually in issue 3.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.png (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.png
3MB, 1280x720px
>>30229414
i was too distracted to laugh
>>
>>30229414
Applejack crying on the inside
I laugh everytime I watch this episode
Also the first zecora episode had me in tears, it was such a nice surprise for a kid's show
it's also because of that episode I even kept watching
>>
>>30233198
bridle gossip was such a great episode, its definitely in my top 5, maybe top 3 behind dungeons and discords and return of harmony 2
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXVDO3zKVfQ
Who could forget this classic moment?
>>
>>30233268
Yeah, a lot of people loved that episode.
It brought so much to the show, racism, condescending twiggy, bigoted rarara, niggershy..
>>
>>30233268
That was my gateway episode too.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.