[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And you can try to fight, but we have got the light of friendship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (720KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
720KB, 1024x768px
And you can try to fight, but we have got the light of friendship on our siiiide
Got the music in our hearts, we're here to blow this thing apart
And together we will never be afraid of the dark!
>>
Yes, more EQG threads please
>>
File: masturboop.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.png
234KB, 600x600px
Thank fuck this never happened in canon
So cringeworthy
>>
File: 1496114837091.webm (377KB, 586x798px) Image search: [Google]
1496114837091.webm
377KB, 586x798px
The siren song was far better desu.
>>
>>30224373
This.

In a movie that focused to heavily on music, they did a pretty mediocre job of making me root for the good guys. Infact, I was hoping the Dazzlings won just so I could hear more of their captivating music
>>
>>30224384
god, the fucking dazzlings give me chills in the final song. im not sure most people notice, but the subtle pitch changes make it sound like their voices really were a powerful force. it was amazing.
>>
>>30224354
I shiver whenever I head this part of the song
Shoichet does things to my dick man
>>
>>30224384
Except giving Sunset a great character arc and a great voice? What a typical dazzlinfag
>>
>>30224462
Never said she didn't have a good voice or character arc. Infact, RR was my favorite movie for Sunset. I connected with her arc on an emotional level, having gone through a similar thing myself.

And I never said I didn't like her voice. The rainboom's music in RR was really good, a lot of it is even on my workout playlist. I just prefer the Dazzlings' songs.
>>
WE'RE HERE TO SING OUR NEW SHED's ALL DONE
CATCH YOU DANCING IN IT RIGHT NOW
AS THE MUSIC
OF OUR KEKSHED
SURVIVES
SURVIVES
>>
File: image.png (796KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
796KB, 1024x768px
What do their armpits smell like?
>>
File: silly horse can't into hands.jpg (171KB, 1040x1080px) Image search: [Google]
silly horse can't into hands.jpg
171KB, 1040x1080px
>>30224523
Horse
>>
>>30224354
This was the perfect ship before glasses beta bitch ruined it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.