[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Characters have never had any moments of extended interaction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1243213421.png (782KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1243213421.png
782KB, 1280x720px
>Characters have never had any moments of extended interaction with their other world counter parts outside of a ten second scene that involved staring and a wave
Why though? Sure you could get a few good jokes out of this or even an entertaining episode in the series
>>
>>30222761
EQGfags are retarded
>>
>>30222761
Blame the writers, they're running on fumes.
>>
>>30222761
Hasbro doesn't want to have counter parts on screen together because they don't want it to confuse the little ones. This is why they took out the scene of Twi meeting with Sunset in the beginning of RR because they feared the kids would confuse Twi with Scitwi and mess up the plot in their minds.
This is probably one of the reasons we haven't seen human Shim.
>>
i'm sad starlight never interacted with scitwi AT ALL
>>
>>30223107
Good.
I don't want Scitwi's shittiness to rub off on to Scitwi.
>>
>>30223116
uhhh
>>
>>30223116
Even you can't tell the difference between them anymore, can you fampai?
>>
File: 1241324124.png (380KB, 822x867px) Image search: [Google]
1241324124.png
380KB, 822x867px
>Episode where Twilight needs to go on business but has to keep it quiet
>Can't have her friends find out about it, so she gets Sci-Twi to do a favour for her
>The ensuing shitstorm that EqG is officially canon nearly destroys /mlp/
Honestly, the shitpost alone it created would make it a god-tier episode.
>>
>>30223116
Lmao you are fucking retarded
>>
>>30223124
But EQG is already canon, that would only make the denialists butthurt.
>>
>>30223133
And those people are a very, very loud bunch
>>
>>30223124
>unicorn Twilight trying to act stealthy in poneland
>has to awkwardly bullshit her away out of getting repeatedly caught
>even gets labeled as a changeling
>all the town chasing after her
Oh my god this would have been great. It hurts knowing how fun this could have been.
>>
>>30223125
>>30223121
>>30223120
I'm really fucking tired tonight.
It took me a bit before I realized my error.
>>
>>30223133
You are exactly what you accuse other people of being
>>
File: doke doke doke.gif (412KB, 348x261px) Image search: [Google]
doke doke doke.gif
412KB, 348x261px
>>30223162
The best part of the movies was horse Twilight trying to figure out human stuff while still acting like a horse, so it stands to reason that human Twilight trying to figure out horse stuff while still acting like a human would make for a pretty fun episode.
>>
File: 1488069075850.png (881KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488069075850.png
881KB, 1920x1080px
>>30223162
scitwi is an alicorn
>>
>>30222848
UR RETARDED
FUCK UUUUUUU
>>
>>30223203
>"I'm naked!"
>"Yes, and?"
>"And? And?!"
>"Oh darling I know exactly how you feel! Why being unfashionable on a daily basis is just dreadful! Come, let me get you fitted for a nice dress!"
>"B-But the mission-"
>"Oh nonsense, you can finish your little book report later!"
>"Eeep!"
>"Hmm, no, too gaudy. Ick, too bright. No, not enough frills. Too many frills!"
>Ponka's saloon dress makes a fun comeback
>Scitwi tries sneaking away while Rara is busy
>Speak of the pink devil
>"Ooh, Twilight! You just gotta help me try out this new cupcake recipe I've been working on!"
>"But I-"
>"Heeeey, something seems different about you."
>"W-What? No, e-everything's perfectly normal!"
>"Is it your mane? Didja lose some weight? Been doing pilates? Get a hooficure? Or maaaaaybe..."
>She gets real close to Scitwi's wingless side, rubbing her chin in contemplation
>Nervous sweating nerd intensifies
>Pank zips back up
>"Oh, I know! It's the glasses!"
>"Phew. I- I mean, yes. They're, uh, new! Do you like them?"
>"Ehhhh, not your color."
>"Oh I absolutely agree! Might you try a nice red, like mine?"
>"Rarity! When did you get back?!"
>"You didn't really think I would let you waltz out of here without trying on some accessories first?"
>"I really, REALLY gotta go-"
>"Come come! We have so much to do! And your manestyle! Darling, you need to get out more!"
>"Ooh, we can make this a funnerific girl's day out!"
>"Oh Pinkie, I just adore the idea!"
>"N-No, wait..."
>Scitwi's hooves make divots in the carpet as she's magically pulled to her girly doom
>>
>>30223291
I like it.
>>
>>30223291
got any more?
>>
>>30222915
>This is why they took out the scene of Twi meeting with Sunset in the beginning of RR
what?
>>
>>30224443
I think that anon meant Friendship Games. There was a moment where Pony Twi visits Sunset in a coffee shop, but was taken out because they didn't want to confuse kids.
>>
>>30223291
Nice
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.