[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever had your power levels unintentionally revealed? I remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3524.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3524.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Ever had your power levels unintentionally revealed? I remember I binged the entire series through season 4 on my mom's Netflix account, which was unnoticeable because we were all separated by different sub accounts. But, when season 5 released, she got an email informing her on my behalf. She wouldn't stop laughing.
Any similar stories?
>>
>>30218642
The more you hide it, the more autistic you look.
>>
>>30218642
I just man up and intentionally reveal my power level before people 'accidentally' discover it. I told an entire group about my love of my waifu and most of them forgot by now because I was reasonably confident. I didn't make a huge scene, just brought it up and answered any questions.
>>
I got caught saying 'Saddle Arabia' during a class on World War II.
>>
>>30218708
this
I don't sperg about it in public, but I got a close friend that tried to tease me about it and just rolled with it saying 'oh shit that one's best pony' in front of a group and everyone forgot about it two days later
I mean I've been watching cartoons my whole life and never tried to hide it, so no one gives a fuck no more
>>
File: REEEEEing_chryssi.png (168KB, 1000x813px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEing_chryssi.png
168KB, 1000x813px
My immediate family all know that I watch the show. I don't really care that they know, but my sister likes to mention it in big group settings, where there are lots of people around. Eg neighbourhood bbqs, Christmas parties, etc
Leave me alone
>>
>>30218942
>>30218708
>>30218680
These anons are right. If they don't get a rise out of you when they're teasing you, they'll stop. Stay confident, act as if it's not a big deal (because it isn't) and no one will care.

Though honestly, it is kinda fun when people find out... Usually. Once, at my old job, my boss was making small talk and asked what I liked to watch. I told her I liked cartoons, and she asked what kinds. So I tell her.

>What's a brony?
>Oh, we're just degenerates who watch a show for little girls.

She didn't catch the sarcasm and I had to explain a bit more. I think she still kind of believes what I said.
>>
File: 1402208299939.jpg (115KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
1402208299939.jpg
115KB, 678x800px
>>30218642
>Tfw you've never ever had your power level revealed after 7 years
Fuck, has it really been 7 years already?
>>
>>30218989

Tell you sister very calmly and in private that this isn't funny and that you don't appreciate it. Then the next time she brings it up, you'll bring up something embarassing about her. A different thing each time.
>>
>>30219373
I was going to try and go for the "have enough confidence to just laugh it off" kind of approach. I hear that works out for some people, but it's hard, as soon as my little interest is mentioned, I feel an overwhelming desire to not talk about it, and change the subject.
>>
I revealed my powerlevel to my weeb asian friend because I know he's into weird shit and if he teases me I can return fire. Least I dont spend thousands of dollars on lewd anime figurines.

If anyone else has noticed any odd tabs open on my computer, they haven't said anything. They know Im a furfag, but I never EVER bring that shit up, so they don't either.
>>
>>30219978
On the offchance he reads this, those lewd anime figures are really nice and I will admit to being envious.
>>
>>30218642
Facebook

We don't go to facebook no more.
>>
I keep separate a Facebook and Twitter accounts for horse and non-horse, but I'm logged into the horse Twitter most of the time, and have had to fight off people craning over my shoulder with the, "Oh, you're on Twitter? Give me your info!" I don't care about people knowing I watch the show. But knowing I draw comics (and clop) goes a little far.
>>
>>30219531
You could try to seem more tough instead.

>You like ponies?
>Yeah.
>But that's for little girls, loser!
>So?
>That makes you gay!
>I don't care

And so on and so forth. Just give them simple answers until they stop caring. The only big accusation they could put on you is that you're a pedophile, in which case you say "it's just a cartoon".

This way you don't really have to talk about it.
>>
I suppose it's different for some people. I've openly revealed power levels to my friends because they're all into anime and stuff too, but it's different with family (such as mom) because I'm the only nerdy one.
>>
File: 1445055082773.png (299KB, 1192x1559px) Image search: [Google]
1445055082773.png
299KB, 1192x1559px
>tfw back when you were in high school one of your friends did reveal his power leve
>tfw the whole group made fun of him for months, even you despite the fact you were also into the show but never told anyone
Am I a bad person?
>>
>>30220766
Yes, and just like when Spike three Thorax under the bus, the only way for you to make amends is to sing a gay ass song about liking ponies to all of your friends.
>>
File: 1459610497391.jpg (17KB, 268x279px) Image search: [Google]
1459610497391.jpg
17KB, 268x279px
>>30220766
>Likes EqG, a series of movies based on a setting that would normally be a shitty place where reputation is everything, but spins it the other way
>Doesn't reveal his powerlevel to his friends and especially the one who did because reputation is everything

You are scum. I can't even properly express just how terrible of a person you really are. You are not a man, you're not even a fucking male, you are a spineless pieces of shit who doesn't deserve friends, a waifu or to go to Equestria when you die. Whatever friends you think you have now are not your friends, they are people you will fuck over to make yourself look good like the vapid, soulless piece of shit you are. If I were to scrape the bottom of the barrel for scummy people, you would not be present, you do not deserve to be in the fucking barrel to begin with, the barrel is for people. You are worse than a Jew, because they do what they do because it's part of their belief system, you do it to look more important than you are. Adolf Hitler went to war against the wrong people, he should have set the might of the German people to get rid of craven creatures like you. You are a true leech on other human beings, incapable of providing for yourself that you need to sap the regard from other, worthier human beings. No punishment on this Earth is too terrible for you, but at the same time, you are not even worth the time it would take to punish you, that time would be better spent on more productive pursuits, like punishing less terrible people. To wish death on you would be an absolute kindness, not only to you to end your sad existence, but to the others you inflict with your rot. You are a blight among blights. A pestilence of the soul. You lack the qualities that makes us what we are as a species.

You are scum.
>>
>>30221678
Nice copypasta, Anon. Where'd you get it?
>>
File: 1428174187668.png (1009KB, 862x999px) Image search: [Google]
1428174187668.png
1009KB, 862x999px
>>30221720
Freshly cooked, just for you.
>>
>>30220766
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.