[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight Glimmer enslaved an entire village. She crippled other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 24

File: Isn't friendship magic.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Isn't friendship magic.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Starlight Glimmer enslaved an entire village. She crippled other ponies and forced them to stay with her. When the Mane 6 came to help some of those ponies who wanted to leave, Starlight Glimmer kidnapped them, crippled them too, and tried to brainwash them. She was never punished.

At the end of the season, Starlight Glimmer comes back seeking revenge because her hostages managed to escape. She almost destroys Equestria entirely. Not only she was never punished, she was rewarded and named a Princess protégé, the exact same position Twilight got in Season 1.

Through seasons 6 and 7, Starlight Glimmer keeps on doing exactly the same she was doing when she was introduced as a villain, abusing her magic to get what she wants. But, for some reason, everyone else in universe is an idiot when Starlight is around, and everyone is OK with whatever she does. It's not about giving her a second chance, everyone should deserve a second chance in the show, and it's not fair when ponies who deserved a second chance didn't get it. For example, Lightning Dust was severely punished and never got a chance to apologize or sort her mistakes out. But Starlight doesn't get just a second chance, she gets infinite chances. It's extremely unfair to every other pony who has been punished through the show, because Starlight always gets a free pass to do whatever she wants.

Seeing Starlight doing exactly the same she used to do when she was a villain and seeing everyone else accepting it is painful. There isn't anything friendly about it, it's literally a universe where the bad guys won and roam free, and no one can do anything about it. It's heartbreaking seeing the ponies suffering it. The show has become literally a fucking dystopia.

I understand that some people may like Starlight. I seriously can't understand WHY, but I understand that different people have different tastes. But I have to ask, do Glimmerfags really can't understand that some of us really hate that fucking monster?
>>
>>30217952
Who do you refer to when you say glimmerfags?

But yes, Starlight it would be reasonable for Starlight to receive the death penalty for crimes against existence when you think about it. You could draw parallels with Nazi rocket scientists who got off scott free because of how valuable they were.
>>
>>30218009
>Who do you refer to when you say glimmerfags?
My bad, I wasn't specifically referring to Glimmerfags per se, it's that I keep seeing that every time someone says something remotely negative about Glimmer, a bunch of people immediately reply with "nice meme" or some shit like that.

Starlight Glimmer is the most unlikeable character I've ever seen. There's absolutely nothing I like about her. And it's extremely confusing to see some people assuming that it's literally impossible to dislike her.
>>
>>30218023
That's just waifu wars as usual. Rainbow Dash used to be like this.
>>
>>30217952
This is exactly why many of us hate Glimmerfans.
They are completely oblivious to or completely ignore that what you stated is true, and blatantly shitpost all across the board with Glimmer as if it's some funny meme.

Her villain personality had serious potential and could have gone so much further than what the writers did with her, but instead they gave her a shoddy reformation and basically made her a clean slate. I hate the fact that who she is now and who she was then are basically two completely different characters.

I don't hate starlight's character as she is now, but that's because I basically convinced myself she was never a villain. Her character just makes no sense otherwise.
>>
>>30217952
Discord is the same way, but none of you say shit about him
>>
>>30218405
Discord was sealed in stone for 1000 years
>>
>>30218407
Then they let him out to reform him, then he went back to his evil ways and nearly destroyed Equestria. Then he brought a slime monster to the gala and nearly sent treehugger to another dimension, but he keeps getting forgiven
>>
>>30217952
Well there's the door, don't let it hit your ass on the way out
>>
>>30218411
Discord learns from his mistakes. Starlight doesn't.
>>
>>30218418
>mistakes
Starlight did nothing wrong
>>
>>30218423
fuck off memefag
>>
>>30218428
That's not very nice. You should apologize
>>
>>30218430
Anons like you are the reason this board has become so shit.
>>
File: 1477512686736.png (862KB, 3844x6736px) Image search: [Google]
1477512686736.png
862KB, 3844x6736px
>>30217952
I'd humor you, but it seems you haven't honestly tried to make a case FOR Starlight. That's not to say that there is such a case that isn't flawed, but if you truly want to understand, you have to try to make as good a case as you can for both sides.
>Through seasons 6 and 7, Starlight Glimmer keeps on doing exactly the same
>always gets a free pass to do whatever she wants
>exactly
>always
I get it, it's a hyperbole, but it doesn't exactly show willingness to consider other perspectives.
>>
>>30218434
That's fine, because I forgive you
>>
Literally why I stopped watching the show
>>
>>30218438
>I get it, it's a hyperbole, but it doesn't exactly show willingness to consider other perspectives.
>doesn't give other perspective
>>
>>30218393
>I basically convinced myself she was never a villain. Her character just makes no sense otherwise.
That's probably the sanest thing to do. Still, my problem isn't that her character makes no sense, is that if she was a villain, and she still does the same shit, and everyone has to suffer it but no one cares, no one makes sense. All the characters are brainwashed retards when she's around. It's humiliating.

>>30218405
>none of you say shit about him
No, that's false. I remember that some of us complained about Discord being a complete idiot in Dungeons and Discords. Discord at least get punished from time to time, Starlight has never been punished. But it doesn't even matter. Even if Discord is a terrible character, it still makes sense to complain about a new terrible character, because two terrible characters are worse than just one.
>>
>>30218448
Why should I bother giving it to someone who's not willing to consider it?
>>
>>30218438
>I understand that some people may like Starlight. I seriously can't understand WHY, but I understand that different people have different tastes. But I have to ask, do Glimmerfags really can't understand that some of us really hate that fucking monster?
>"it doesn't exactly show willingness to consider other perspectives."
You're a fucking retard.
>>
File: image.png (733KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
733KB, 1024x768px
>>30218434
Actually, it's because of Anons like (you)
You have forgotten that you're watching a show whose target audience is ten year old girls. You take everything so seriously and look too deep into things, looking for conspiracies that aren't there.
What you should be doing is what everyone did at the beginning, have fun. If you aren't having fun, if you aren't enjoying it, then you shouldn't be here, you're just dragging everyone else down with you.
You don't like Starlight? Fine, but venting about it on here isn't gonna change the fact that she's here to stay and that she's gonna keep doing what she's doing. Either live with it, or go
>>
File: 1462481471858.jpg (60KB, 346x440px) Image search: [Google]
1462481471858.jpg
60KB, 346x440px
>>30218462
>>
>>30218453
There's a difference between
>I am genuinely trying to figure this out and would appreciate your perspective
and
>go ahead and try to convince me, I'm listening

It's like coming here and saying
>I understand that different people have different tastes, but I honestly don't see how a sane adult can like a show for little girls
instead of watching couple episodes, trying to think about what people might like about it, and THEN coming here and asking.
>>
oh boy another "1+1=3, please convince me it isn't but I will ignore everything you have to say anyway" thread
>>
>>30218464
You're right, too. Nothing I said will have an impact. This is all just one big cycle of everyone waving their dicks around and it's never gonna end
>>
>>30218470
I see that my first impression was indeed correct. You're a fucking idiot.

>I understand that different people have different tastes, but I honestly don't see how a sane adult can like a show for little girls
Not even close. It'd be like "I understand that different people have different tastes, but I honestly don't see how a sane adult can't understand that there are people who don't like a show for little girls." Then again, it really looks that you can't understand that some people don't like Glimmer, since you're trying to convince me that she's a good character.

I literally said, "I understand that some people may like Starlight." You can't understand that some people don't. It's amazing.
>>
>>30218486
>You're a fucking idiot
Did saying that make you feel better?
>>
>>30218486
"I understand that people like Starlight, but I don't understand WHY"
Maybe people can't understand why you blindly hate her without acknowledging all the positives about her
>>
>>30218462
>It's for little girls, so it doesn't matter if it's shit.
>People who dislike something about a show they like should fuck off instead of speaking their mind.
You ought to be drowned in boiling bleach.
>>
>>30218502
>This guy has a different opinion than me, I wish death upon him
You have a right to complain then, clearly you're a little girl
>>
>>30218393
>but that's because I basically convinced myself she was never a villain
>thinking in terms of villain versus hero
Jeez, what are you? 5? The world isn't black and white, everybody has a good and bad side to him. Having everything you've been doing for years and a large part of your worldview suddenly collapse isn't something that happens every day, but it's definitely possible and it's not easy.
>>
>>30218502
Fucking off is the only option, speaking your mind ain't gonna do shit. So...fuck off
>>
>>30218511
>Having everything you've been doing for years and a large part of your worldview suddenly collapse isn't something that happens every day, but it's definitely possible and it's not easy.

It also doesn't result in becoming the protégé of a world leader.
>>
>>30218451
Why would I ask if I didn't want to hear it.

Hit me with something worthwhile, otherwise Starlight still a shit
>>
>>30218489
Nah, it's sad to realize that there are people on this board who literally can't understand that other people have different tastes. Insulting them won't change anything, but it's just another way to waste my time until I find someone who simultaneously likes Glimmer and can accept that other people can dislike her. So far that has never happened.

>>30218496
I don't need to understand WHY people like Glimmer to understand that there are people who like her. Glimmerfags need to understand not only WHY people don't like Glimmer, but also why those reasons, which are literally the first four paragraphs in the OP for me, are more important that "all the positives about her" (?)
It's interesting.
>>
>>30218528
Remember those episodes in season 6 when starlight gave her big speech to Chryssalis, acknowledging all the bad things she's done and admitting she was wrong? Remember when she helped save the world? Remember, Anon?
>>
>>30218528
see >>30218470 >>30218477
>>
>remember those episodes when suddenly the mane 6 were helpless morons so Starlight could save them?
wtf I love Starlight now
>>
>>30218537
I actually stopped right before that. I couldn't handle anymore of it. The Trixie episode with her was the last I watched and that was pretty cringy desu
>>
>>30218545
They weren't helpless morons, the changelings snuck in and took them by surprise. Remember season 2 when they were overpowered by the changelings and would've lost without Cadance and shining armor? So don't pull any of that shit
>>
>>30218525
Fixing your fuckup and singing a friendship song doesn't usually result in becoming a world leader in the first place.
>>
>>30218554
>two wrongs make a right
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>30218549
And so the truth comes out, this was bait all along!
Thank you for telling us before we took things further. Now we know that you're talking out of your ass and we can all go home
>>
>>30218558
That's not what I'm saying. It's more that they already fucked up by making the mane 6 so powerful, that a LOT of stuff just doesn't make much sense if you take it into consideration. Picking just on Starlight is just silly, when basically the whole show post S4/5 has this glaring flaw.
>>
>>30218580
>two wrongs make a right
>>
File: Earthworm.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Earthworm.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>30217952
You just don't understand, Starlight Glimmer is a good character and people and the crew love her.
>>
>>30218521
Simply repeating "fuck off you can't disagree with me" doesn't change a damn thing.
>>
>>30218586
Interesting.
Fuck off
>>
>>30218462
>target audience is ten year old girls
How old are those girls now after seven years?
>>
>>30218590
No. KYS.
>>
>>30218584
I assume you've stopped watching after S3, if you hate this one sin so much?
>>
>>30218600
Simply repeating "kill yourself" isn't gonna change a damn thing
>>
>>30218601
>someone breaks into your house, pisses on the carpet, rapes your dog and kills your wife
"You killed my wife!"
>"lol, I pissed on your carpet too and you don't say anything about it, double standards much?"
>>
>>30218609
Care to elaborate what makes this instance so much worse than all the previous ones?
>>
>>30218632
Starlight Glimmer enslaved an entire village. She crippled other ponies and forced them to stay with her. When the Mane 6 came to help some of those ponies who wanted to leave, Starlight Glimmer kidnapped them, crippled them too, and tried to brainwash them. She was never punished.

At the end of the season, Starlight Glimmer comes back seeking revenge because her hostages managed to escape. She almost destroys Equestria entirely. Not only she was never punished, she was rewarded and named a Princess protégé, the exact same position Twilight got in Season 1.

Through seasons 6 and 7, Starlight Glimmer keeps on doing exactly the same she was doing when she was introduced as a villain, abusing her magic to get what she wants. But, for some reason, everyone else in universe is an idiot when Starlight is around, and everyone is OK with whatever she does. It's not about giving her a second chance, everyone should deserve a second chance in the show, and it's not fair when ponies who deserved a second chance didn't get it. For example, Lightning Dust was severely punished and never got a chance to apologize or sort her mistakes out. But Starlight doesn't get just a second chance, she gets infinite chances. It's extremely unfair to every other pony who has been punished through the show, because Starlight always gets a free pass to do whatever she wants.

Seeing Starlight doing exactly the same she used to do when she was a villain and seeing everyone else accepting it is painful. There isn't anything friendly about it, it's literally a universe where the bad guys won and roam free, and no one can do anything about it. It's heartbreaking seeing the ponies suffering it. The show has become literally a fucking dystopia.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 500x383px
>>30218634
>>
>>30217952
>>30218634
Spoken like a person who doesn't watch the show
>>
File: Not an argument.png (11KB, 580x458px) Image search: [Google]
Not an argument.png
11KB, 580x458px
>>30218650
>>
>>30218659
Care to elaborate?
>>
>Starlight uses magic that cripples the heads of government.
>Nobody punishes her for using magic on the land's rulers, not even the Princesses.
>This in spite of her learning not to use magic on ponies against their will.
>Scumfucks rate the episode 10/10.
>>
>>30218667
She did what she had to do to complete her mission
>>
>>30218671
A...Final Solution so to say?
>>
>>30218665
No YOU elaborate. You're making up a bunch of shit about Starlight is currently holding the world hostage. She saved the world and is still trying to better herself but doesn't know the right way to do it because Twilight is a terrible teacher.
>>
>>30218671
That's not a fucking reason. It doesn't even justify her supposedly learning nothing despite the entire graduation ceremony at the start of the season.

There's also the fact the staff were too lazy to come up with a theory as to why the map instructed someone who wasn't an element.
>>
Look, I don't think anyone's saying that Starlight Glimmer is completely irredeemable. She just needs a spanking or two to sort her out. Perhaps once a week, indefinitely. It's only fair.
>>
>>30218685
It worked, didn't it?
>>
>>30218685
Or that she's the only pony that was send alone, why are they fucking breaking the rules with her now?
>>
>>30218683
>You're making up a bunch of shit about Starlight is currently holding the world hostage.
She's doing the same she used to do when she was evil. She uses her magic on other without thinking about the consequences. And she obviously doesn't regret it because she keeps on doing it.
>Twilight is a terrible teacher.
Which is again literally what I said. The other characters are complete idiots when Starlight is around. I really can't understand how a character who ruins literally every other character in the show is good for a show.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1280x908px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1280x908px
>>
File: 1486203287591.png (274KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486203287591.png
274KB, 720x720px
>>30217952

For one thing, people continue to attribute the destruction of the world to Starlight, and not the villains that actually are responsible: Discord, Tirek, Sombra, Chrysalis, you know, the ones Twilight witnessed actually doing all the damage in those timelines. It's exasperating, frankly.
>>
>>30218698
Shop in Sunburst's face so that we can all be reminded that Glimmer became a psychopathic maniac simply because one of her friends stopped talking to her
>>
>>30218710
He wasn't even a good friend. He forgot she existed until the season 6 premiere, and even now I'm pretty sure he doesn't remember her as a kid
>>
>>30218689
It's a story /narrative, it was going to work out in theend if they sent sometwo of the mane6, retard.
>>
>>30218743
Nice English, retard
>>
>>30218704
>if I set a lion free and the lion kills you, it's the lion's fault and I'm absolutely innocent
K.
>>
>>30218759
>Hehe I see you made a typo tough luck pal.jpg
That's not a proper reply.
>>
>>30218776
Not an argument.
>>
>>30218776
It is a proper reply when you can't understand what the person is saying
>>
>>30218778
But you can.
>>
>>30218765
Dicks out for lion
>>
>>30218786
No I didn't
>>
>>30218765

Not an accurate analogy, because the lion is only acting on instinct and isn't responsible for its actions.
>>
>>30217952
>King Sombra gets murdered in cold blood just because he was preventing the others ponies to use a terrible weapon (crystal heart), the one thing that could harm him really bad
>He even had a conscious, he didn't even destroy the crystal heart because he knewed that it could kill his slaves
>He never hurt anybody
>ding dong the King it's dead, yay he is gone.

>Glim glam fucks up mare than 2 times
>Tries to kill rainbow dash, hurts a filly
>Doesn't even learn the lesson
>Glimmer it's the best!

When we will get our King back?
>>
>>30218790
>Killing/Interfering with a police officer who is chasing a criminal and then having the criminal end up killing dozen of people
>>
>>30218801
>Mare
More*
>>
>>30218801
King Sombra was black. TWaBA proved that you can't trust black creatures because they stop being black when they're no longer evil.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 280x358px
>>30217952
>watching the show
>>
>>30218815
>Black
It was smoke and darkness, not black.
He is better person than the two sisters.
>>
File: IMG-20161211-WA0047[1].jpg (73KB, 502x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161211-WA0047[1].jpg
73KB, 502x808px
People who like Glimmer can relate to being a shitty person and trying to improve themselves like she genuinely tries to do in the show.

People who don't like Glimmer haven't realized that they are also shitty people yet
>>
>>30218765
She was genuinely unaware that Twilight and her friends literally saved Equestria a dozen times.
>>
>>30217952
>Starlight Glimmer enslaved an entire village.
>Starlight Glimmer comes back seeking revenge because her hostages managed to escape
They keep saying that she enslaved the village, but the village is clearly shaped like equality sign and being build when the cult practise is already going.

She formed a cult, invited miserable ponies with her to build a village for themselves AND THEN enforced the rules when ponies started to regret their decision. Its a cult formed by failures, for failures.
>>
>>30218848
So she decided to use a past changing spell without bothering to think of the consequences? Autists deserve help, not praise.
>>
File: image.gif (452KB, 498x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
452KB, 498x274px
>>30218835
As someone who likes Glimmer, I can also understand why someone WOULDNT like Glimmer, unlike OP who blindly hates without seeing the good about her and giving her the time to grow on him.
For me, her flaws are: She's overpowered with no explanation, her motivation for being evil was completely phoned in. I hope that by the end of this season, we'll find out why she's able to do all the things that she can.
>>
>>30218854
Well Twilight was pretty smart pone and when she went back into the past she never had any thoughts toward temporal alterations.
>>
>>30218854
Time travel is a funny thing in this show. We've gotten two different lessons about time travel that paradox each other.
Season 2-No matter how hard you try, time will find ways to correct itself, and you will cause the thing you tried to prevent
Season 5-Time travel will lead to a butterfly effect and cause unimaginable consequences
>>
>>30218867
This

The effects of time travel in equestria are very circumstantial and pretty much bullshit, just like real life.
>>
>>30218835
I can appreciate a piece of shit trying to be a better person. Glimmer is not a particularly good example of that, particularly because her transition from shit to "good" is so incredibly unrealistic
>>
>>30218888
How so? Nice quads btw
>>
>>30218855
>As someone who likes Glimmer, I can also understand why someone WOULDNT like Glimmer, unlike OP who blindly hates without seeing the good about her and giving her the time to grow on him.
I guess I failed to explain myself, but it doesn't really matter. Something like this is what I wanted to see. Thank you.
>>
>>30218899
I will be lenient because it is a cartoon. But a major problem is how she is handed so much prestige and privilege immediately after her defeat. No matter how talented she is, someone in authority should not have given her so much responsibility so quickly. We've already established that Twilight is a terrible teacher, so this isn't Glimmer's fault. But someone who is fucked up isn't realistically going to reform under such conditions, without proper guidance.

In her town we saw just how obsessive and controlling Glimmer could be. For the most part her abnormally emotional behavior has vanished. It's like she became an entirely different person in an extremely short time, with only vestiges of her old personality remaining. That's why I don't think it's really fair to compare New Glimmer with Old Glimmer, because the two are basically different characters. Old Glimmer never really put in the "work" required to move on from her old shitty behavior, her old shitty behavior just disappeared instead. Now she just behaves in a morally grey manner, leaning towards good.
>>
>>30218789
Then you're just a mentally deficient worthless piece of trash.
>>
>>30218418
>discord learns from his mistakes
no he fucking doesn't.
>>
>>30218462
Piss off and torture yourself you sociopathic maniac.
>>
>>30218997
At least I know proper grammar
>>
>>30219068
Someone on 4chan calling someone else a sociopathic maniac?
There's something ironic about that
>>
>>30219072
Not really. And at least while you're busy replying to people calling you a sociopathic maniac here, you're not torturing small animals elsewhere.
>>
File: 1491156356200.jpg (145KB, 800x483px) Image search: [Google]
1491156356200.jpg
145KB, 800x483px
>>30217952
>pic kinda related
Besides I just like her episodes because they are fresh and fun. There is nothing deep about this, you overanalize a bit. On the other hand when I see m6 characters who act out of character and they are more and more shit since around s3, basically becoming one-treat characters I get slightly mad I guess? Which leads to glimmer-ep preference over the rest.
Just my own thoughts, not speaking for glimmerfags, I'm not even a glimmerfag, I just like episodes with her.
>>
>>30219085
I don't know here you got the sociopath vibe from, enlighten me
>>
>>30219125
Please keep posting. I'm happy to know that I probably saved a puppy today.
>>
I want to elaborate on what I >>30218393 said, since so many anons in this thread demand more of an explanation to why we don't appreciate Glimmer the way many of you Glimmerfans do.

Glimmer is not a bad character as she is now, she has an interesting personality and her relationships with the rest of the cast are pretty unique.
The problem is that her entire villain arc didn't make any logical sense as a backstory to how she became this new character.
She was a blank slate at the start of season 6 and basically just a social outcast who has slowly gotten more adept at, well...socialising.
She's made a few mistakes that people have related to her villainous past, such as mind controlling the mane 6, which she was forgiven for. This is a perfect example of a moment where her villain arc makes no sense to who she is now. If you forget she was ever a villain, forgiving her makes sense, because many other characters have done worse things and been forgiven (see "Trixie banishes twilight from Ponyville and enslaves the town: the episode"). But in regards to her villainous past, it makes absolutely no sense for the mane 6 to have forgiven her for that mind control episode, at all.
Moments like that make it very hard for many of us to appreciate Glimmer in the way her fans do.

I personally like her character now and pretend like season 5 never happened just so I can live with her character being the way she is.
>>
>>30219132
Dude relax, you're being weird
>>
>>30219138
Not an argument.
>>
>>30219133
"Forgiven" for controlling the mane 6 is a strong word. They were pretty pissed
>>
>>30219141
Your face isn't an argument
>>
>>30217952
>and everyone is OK with whatever she does
But they're not, even benevolent and always understanding Princess Celestia was getting ready to kick her shit in when she fucked with her cutie mark,
>>
>>30219133
Pretty good points, Anon. I just can't ignore half of her character to pretend that everything is perfect with her, but you explained everything wrong with her better than I did.
>>
>>30219158
>"I'm so angry right now, Starlight! I could do literally nothing at all!"
>>
>>30219149
It is though.
>>
File: 1432580046594.jpg (81KB, 806x990px) Image search: [Google]
1432580046594.jpg
81KB, 806x990px
>>30219166
Did you expect her to fucking gore her on a children's show or something? Impotent rage is kinda the norm in Equestria
>>
>>30219183
Is this an argument OR A BAIT?
>>
File: what.png (126KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
126KB, 500x512px
>>30219183
>Starlight literally uses her magic on the Princesses
>"Impotent rage is kinda the norm in Equestria"
>>
>>30219226
Have you ever seen Celestia get an erection? That's what I thought.
>>
File: 1495615648138.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495615648138.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>30217952
She apologized, therefore she has done nothing wrong anymore :^)
>>
>>30219234
Stop torturing pets.
>>
>>30219234
I want to see Celestia get an erection.
>>
>>30219144
They were pissed for about 20 seconds before helping her clean up the mess she caused and laughing about it afterwards.
>>
>>30217952
>Equestria would forgive Orochimaru
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 650x488px
Just remember that there characters who have done a whole lot worse than Starlight and are still forgiven
>>
>>30219241
She never apologized, she is just that much of an ignorant piece of shit just like her creator Vogel.
Did you hear what the idiot had to say about the mane6 in the finale? "Who cares about you. What even makes you think you're so special" Glimmer didn't even bother researching who she was up against, she just disses everyone, even God almighty, even Mother Theresa.
That indicates that Vogel is that much of an uncaring drooling retard who never had his ass royally handed to him.
>>
>>30219334
After he helped raise the dead which Sasuke needed to get answers and 4 new powerful allies in the war.

After Vegeta and Gohan had to face off an enemy much stronger than them and had to truce in order to survive.

After Zuko saved Sang as the blue spirit, later confronted his father and thee away his life of luxury to join Sang, apologized and offered to teach him firebending.

That and there's a difference between an asshole like Zuko and Nightmare Moon and a complete sociopath who enjoy being sadistic like Azula, Dolores Umbridge and Starlight.

And even Ashi, another redeemed villain who tried to kill the hero character.
>>
>>30219375
I typed Aang Aang damnit.
>>
>>30219375
Even Azula got a redemption arc in the comic books
>>
>>30219380
The comics aren't canon. Not even the journey.
>>
File: image.png (329KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329KB, 640x480px
>>30219375
>Vegeta wasnt a complete sociopath who enjoyed being sadistic
>>
>>30218561
Just watched it. It was... Okay. Still doesn't give her a pass on all the shit that she did/continues to do.
>>
>>30217952
You know how these nutcase villains are handled? They get stuck in their own minds day dreaming a fantasy where they won and everyone accepted them. heroes forget all about that weirdo like he was a giant nobody while he's rotting away in his own little perfect world which doesn't exist in reality.

Why doesn't this show ever take the logical way out?
>>
>>30218481
Then kindly shut up
>>
File: 1492843366362.png (296KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492843366362.png
296KB, 720x720px
>>30219340

That's putting it mildly. Vegeta was a real scumbag and yet Bulma was all over his dick
>>
>>30221776
to be fair, Bulma was never the most stable individual

perhaps all the ponies have simply swooned over Starlight Glimmer's irresistible bad girl charms
>>
>>30218418
>Discord learns from his mistakes
About as well as Starlight does.
>>
File: 130083691020.jpg (53KB, 497x795px) Image search: [Google]
130083691020.jpg
53KB, 497x795px
>>30220493
>Anon watched something he'd probably hate in order to better understand the arguments.
I am sincere when saying this, but good job, proud of you.
>>
>>30218694
>I really can't understand how a character who ruins literally every other character in the show is good for a show.
>Implying her endgame isn't pretending to be their friends and mind controlling them to forgive her for greater and greater blunders until she destroys Equestria
>>
File: beuno.png (194KB, 343x302px) Image search: [Google]
beuno.png
194KB, 343x302px
>>30222630
>someone being proud of me
what is this feeling
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>30221776
He may be an alien monkey that has spent his whole life genociding planets, and he may have helped kill a lot of her friends while trying to take over her planet.
But he's hot
>>
>>30224332
Something Glimmer will never be. :^)
>>
>>30218023
>>
>>30218418
>discord doesn't want to do something but does it reluctantly for one reason or another
>fucks up everything trying to show he's above whatever he has to do
>eventually he might spits out something close to an apology
Literally worse than glimmer, and he's been around for 3x as long. He does this in almost all his episodes, too.
>>
>>30218867
Glimmer's spell wasn't true time travel like the one is season 2. Notice how Twilight, Spike and Glimmer's own personal histories and memories did not change at any time, because changing the past is impossible. They merely visited alternate dimensions. The original Equestria was not (and could not) be affected by anything they did in the "past". The only tangible consequence of Glimmer's plot was the kidnapping of Twilight and Spike, as well as condemning the three of them to a life in a terrible dystopia.
>>
>>30217952
Your argument is really idiotic seeing this also applies to fucking main character, Twilight, only she gets zyllion more chances than Glimmer ever did and never has to even apologize. She wanted to stop time, forever, effectively killing everyone, which, you idiot, is far worse than anything Starlight ever did. Repercussion for that? FUCKING NOTHING. Brain washing whole village? Look no further than shit in Lesson Zero, only it was not something ponies though it will be for the better, Twilight made them fucking ANIMALS. But her friends asked nicely so she gets no penalty, not even re-education Starlight got. Do you even fucking watch this show?
>>
>>30227565
>bumps a thread from the bottom of the catalog with weak bait
What general is bothering you today, kid?
>>
>>30227565
Go back to Runescape kid. We don't appreciate your butthurt kind around here.
OP inspired me to be as clear as possible with my arguments. And to completely call out these hypocritical and retarded ex-trolls who fake it, hide it and spit in your face even when you're the sane successful person around there. That's what losers do, that's what muslims do.
That is why I'm bumping this thread.

And for the last fucking time you mongoloid. CAPSLOCK IS SUPPOSED TO BE USED TO UNDERLINE AN IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFORMATION LIKE THIS ONE. It's not for roleplaying your emotions like a retard. In fact I'll start reporting everyone who uses one word capslockers for roleplaying.
>>
>>30217952
i still unironically like Glimmer
>>
>>30221776
Trunks literally says that Bulma felt pity for Vegeta's eternal loneliness and that combined with Bulma getting tired of Yamcha constantly cheating on her was what made her seek comfort on Vegeta's alien penis.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.