[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so boring now? We were having a good few weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: TwilightDismissive.png (1MB, 1029x956px) Image search: [Google]
TwilightDismissive.png
1MB, 1029x956px
Why is this board so boring now? We were having a good few weeks but it's suddenly hit a lull.
>>
>>30208963
Hiatus.
>>
>>30208963
Treehouse aired all the new eps so we're in a premature hiatus, even though the show is still airing on DiscoFam, everyone here has already watched them and talked about them. New episodes spur new content incl random imageboard conversation, so without new episodes things move very slowly.
>>
Did we squeeze as much discussion as we could out of Mirror Magic?
>>
>>30208994
>Treehouse aired all the new eps
You mean up until a certain point, right? Also what's stopping us from seeing the maple leaf releases like before?
>>
>>30208963
God, I want to fuck her in the mouth
>>
>>30209006
Treehouse isn't airing them after DHX threatened a lawsuit.
>>
>>30209006
There literally aren't any more. DHX hasn't published the next batch of episodes. Not Asking for Trouble is the last episode that was released as it's intended to be the mid-season hiatus.
>>
>>30209006
They literally ran out of episodes to air. DHX is still making them and they caught up to the most newest completed episode that DHX had sent out to stations.
>>30209015
is full of shit.
>>
With the way Treehouse were doing things and then especially when the Magical Movie Night Equestria Girls specials aired in Poland, it was like doing MLP crack. A flurry of discussion, fan content, and fun times then a sudden emptiness after it all where nothing is happening.

It's almost painful how dead everything feels at the moment now that it's all passed.
>>
>>30208963
Close your PC, keep your phone in your pocket. Go out. Look at trees. Drink. Try to read a book. Take up papercraft. God forbid don't talk to people. Then come back to the board.
>>
>>30208963
the shitposters greatly outnumber the content creators.
>>
>>30209224
None of our few remaining content creators are worth their salt either. We're all worn out. But don't be sad. We had the time of our lives for three good years, maybe even four if you're generous. All good things must come to an end, but as Dr. Seuss said: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
>>
>>30208963
Generals, this board is no longer home to MLP fans, it's home for extremely desperate people trying to ring the last bit of juice out of it through attention whoring and greentext
>>
>>30209268
So what do I do?
>>
>>30209012
l-lewd
>>
>>30208963
what surprises me isnt the fact that it's slow as for now

I ask myself how it hasnt been dead before and lasting for so much time
and even now,you get your daily 6 or 7k posts
not every board reaches 30 million posts,even with autistic shitposting at full,that's quite an achievement
>>
>>30208963
/mlp/ can't handle a hiatus anymore, they take shitposts too seriously and have no drive to make half decent threads. I'm sure there's a fair share of folks who have forsaken this board because for the last year it's been a whimpy shithole.
>>
We'd honestly be a lot happier if the people who have clearly gotten off the ride emotionally would just go the rest of the way and move on.

There's something terribly lame about people shitting up Equestria Girls discussions because they're clinging onto the hatred as their last bastion of interest in the franchise.
>>
File: 1495932053912.png (117KB, 388x461px) Image search: [Google]
1495932053912.png
117KB, 388x461px
>>30209497
>obligatory anti-EqG shitpost
>an issue
You fags have been on that ride for years now, how can any of you be so sensitive? It only messes with the first few posts anyway, just be glad you can still get your threads off the ground. Other types of thread have actual, real trouble with that.
>>
Bronies are boring people
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.