[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one who feel Rainbow got totally fucked over with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Am i the only one who feel Rainbow got totally fucked over with her power?I mean "running fast while you are in close proximity to your friends"unless she gonna be dragging her friends in trunk Scootaloo style i see no uses for it.Even Fluttershy "aquaman"powers seem useful in comperasing!
>>
>>30208740
>running fast while you are in close proximity to your friends
But she ran all over town and got a peetzer all by herself
>>
>>30208740
She doesn't seem to run all that fast anyway. The startup time and the camera distance make it seem like she is only running at the same speed as a world record champion.

Most of the mane cast have pretty useless powers, most can or will be replicated with tech.
>>
>>30208756
dumb mundane poster
>>
>>30208756
The EQG world isn't as technologically advanced as our world.
>>
>>30208756
Because they weren't supposed to be full-blown superheroes, but this just lead their powers to be underwhelming.
>>
>>30208756
>a world record champion can grab things and and zip back in literally one second
>>
>>30208784
I didn't see the specials beyond a few GIFs.
>>
>>30208797
She literally did it in the movie
After the dance she was in the middle of a conversation, ran off and grabbed a pizza, and came back almost instantly
>>
>>30208740
It's EQG, who fucking cares about some shitty highscool super powers
>>
>>30208756
You probably can mimic their powers with tech, but that is irrelevant until it actually appears in a story.
>>
>>30208805
Pinkie Pie has done similar.
>>
>>30208756
But Anon, if we make the EQG world interesting fans won't care about Equestria. We can't let this series stand on its own, you know that.
>>
>>30208740
pretty sure she just needs her necklace, not actually being in proximity to the others.
>>
>>30208833
There is no potential to make EQG's world interesting anyway.
>>
>>30208946
what an adorable meme you're trying to make
>>
>>30208946
You totally can though.
>>
>>30208740
>shitposting
>bait
smells like summer has arrived
>>
>>30208828
Pinkie Pie is secretly an outer god
>>
>>30208828
Because she's a meme character
>>
Why the fuck do they even have individual powers? Equestrian magic doesn't work anything like this shit.
>>
>>30209239
Magic is erratic and unpredictable in the human world, Friendship Games already established that.
>>
>>30208976
Faggot's been at it for a while now. Here's how to filter him:
/^[a-f0-9]{32}\....$/i
>>
>>30208740
GOTTA GO FAST
>>
>>30208740
but she doesn't have to be near her friends to run fast.
She has to be near her PENDANT. The pendants are the source of their powers, they don't have to all be together.

that being said, I would rather she have gotten her power pony self power, due to the Show being heavily censored in what they can do in a fight or use their powers for, she really can't hit anyone, so she ends up being the most useless of the group.
>>
File: large.jpg (276KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
276KB, 1024x1024px
>>30208740
And so she goes fast. Not because she wants to, but because no one else will.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.