[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remember twilights cute as fuck school uniform?Well,they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Do you remember twilights cute as fuck school uniform?Well,they replaced it with this ugly thing!WTF i hate hasbro now!

While i'm at it,what was the point in transferring twilight into canterlot high?She already learn everything she needed in crystal crep academy,and that was much more prestige educational facility then canterlot high,and was getting ready to go to university.You could say "she wanned to hang out with her friends"but she could have done after the classes or well during not like the school has any security or rules now that i think about itYou never see the girls studying!What kind of message this sends to little girls "fuck your ambitions friends are more important"?
>>
>>30206113
1) That's cute, tho.
2) It's a cartoon for little girls.
>>
>>30206118
To be fair, even Ishi agreed that Twilight moving back to CPA was more in line with the narrative.

I feel like the ramifications of her not going back were touched on in Dance Magic (the CPA students are struggling to break out of their shell of over-competitiveness, even though they want to, and having someone as enlightened as Twilight at the school might have helped that process along).
>>
Remember cute as fuck pony twilight? Well, thye replaced her with this slutty thing! WTF i hate hasbro now!
>>
>>30206113
that's better than normal twi's outfit
>>
>>30206133
>this slutty thing
Hey now!Human Twilight may have a thing for smelly,inbred,lumberjacks but that by no means make her a slut!
>>
This board feels like it's populated by a bunch of LoE Flash Sentries.
>>
>>30206113
it doesn't have those dumb boots. that automatically makes it better
>>
>>30206113
Unnecessary and ultimatively damaging additions and replacements over and over again.

By now I want to see a FiM Sunset Shimmer and I still hate EqG's guts.
>>
>>30206113
>crystal crep
Those sound delicious
>>
>>30206113
>Do you remember twilights cute as fuck school uniform?
Now, I don't jerk off to schoolgirls UNLIKE YOU YOU FICKING PEDOPHILE IM GOING TO CUT OFF YOUR ARMS AND LEGS AND EAT THEM SLOWLY AS YOU WATCH AND CRY. You bitch.
>>
>>30207165
Are you perhaps unreasonably mad
>>
>>30206113
The shadowbolts still wear them, and they're better waifu material any day
>>
>>30207743
>better waifu material
nah.
having actual character would be a good start tho.
>>
File: image.png (453KB, 489x804px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453KB, 489x804px
>>30206113
The evolution of a semen demon
>>
>>30207753
Twilight has lots of character. Just because you refused to watch Friendship Games doesn't mean it didn't happen.
>>
>>30207753
You don't want a basic template that you can mould to your exact specifications? I have to say anon, I just don't understand you sometimes
>>
>>30207768
What made you think I was talking about Twilight?..
>>
>>30207794
I honestly don't know.
>>
>>30207165
While I concur with your sentiment we have to keep in mind in other nations and even states AoC laws can vary dramatically. Biologically it's a no-prob but we aren't living in biologically correct times anymore.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.