[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit Celestia has created a portal to our world in order to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

Oh shit Celestia has created a portal to our world in order to invade and convert humans into peace loving ponies. Luckily for us, her forces were pushed back and now Equestria is about to be invaded. The army on the other side? The British Army in the middle of the Victorian Age looking for new land to colonize and natives to "civilize".

What happens next?
>>
File: IMG_5223.jpg (53KB, 557x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5223.jpg
53KB, 557x546px
C O L O N I S E
>>
>>30197902
>civilize
>z
>>
File: 1359985748765.gif (490KB, 167x250px) Image search: [Google]
1359985748765.gif
490KB, 167x250px
>>30197902
We rape them like we raped Africa.
God save the Queen.
>>
>>30197902
I hide your shitty thread you unoriginal stupid cuck faggot

How do you come up with these fuck awful ideas for prompts?
Stop
>>
>>30197902
Writefags please!
>>
>>30197945
>has to go in the thread to say that he is ignoring the thread because he is this much of a butthurt waifufag
Watch him reply to this post despite "hiding" this thread.
>>
File: image.png (950KB, 1020x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
950KB, 1020x746px
Rule Britania!
>>
>>30198503
>Celts and Irish listed seperately
>Indians listed twice
>Native Americans after USA independence
>Lists Muslims and then names Muslim countries seperately
>List all WWI and WWII deaths
>Atom bombs
>>
>>30197902
>Celestia hears about the "the Sun never sets on our Empire"
>"Challenge accepted"
>>
File: images (57).jpg (12KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
images (57).jpg
12KB, 271x186px
>>30197902
Some desperate writer creates another piece of refuse for the TCB trash heap.
>>
>>30198774
>indians listed twice
fuck, that triggers my autism
>>
>>30197902
>Luckily for us
Speak for yourself, faggot.
I'd defect in a heart beat and take as much human knowledge I can take with me, to make sure humanity gets stomped into the dirt.
>>
>>30198807
This, by victorian times we're on track to getting our empire fucked from all sides.
Even without the benefits of being the little horse, the empire would be quick to crumble while most of the army is occupied.
Knowing my own country will betray its people, the choice is easy.
>>
File: IMG_2907.jpg (484KB, 1444x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2907.jpg
484KB, 1444x1100px
>>30197902
Opium War Part Two: Magical Boogaloo
>>
>>30198861
>Part 3
>>
File: Redcoat-red blood.png (747KB, 1020x746px) Image search: [Google]
Redcoat-red blood.png
747KB, 1020x746px
>>30198807
>>30198850
The last bout of expansion will consolidate the British Empire's place in the world and its study of magic will further its goals
>>
>>30197902
>Conversion bureau
Leave.
>>
>>30198777
>Places sun over British Isles.
>Doesn't move it.
>Their teeth will finally be white when they're all sun bleached.
>>
I'd rather see europe's reaction to such invasion
>>
>>30197902
A pity World Jewry ruined Britannia and there are people unironically thinking savages had any culture before they were civilized.
>>
>>30197902
A large amount of dead horses and a butt hurt sun horse
>>
>>30197902
The sun sets for Celestia.
>>
>>30197902
In the Victorian era, barring any other factors emerging, we're not yet prepared to confront an Equestria willing to fight dirty.

The problem is, first and foremost, Pegasi and their abilities. They can colossally fuck up over any land-bound army of the era:
> No weapon with sufficient effective altitude to be used as in an anti-aircraft role existed
> Pegasi can and will manifest large-scale storms on demand, and remote weather production means storms can be 'shipped forward' to be used on foes
> No large-scale antibiotic production existed, rendering troops particularly vulnerable to infection and disease

You want to have a bad campaign? Try a campaign where the foe can rain hail on your camp, turn any marching path into a muddy, disease-ridden slog, flash-flood valleys, halt a battle before it begins with a furious thunderstorm or tornado all while you can't do shit about it. It'd be like Napoleon rolling into Russia, but worse.

And it only gets worse from there: Earth ponies can rapidly regrow crops, so Equestria could engage in a Scorched Earth tactic yet spare itself some damage; an invading force would be utterly fucked, though.

In my opinion, the "turning point" for viability of a campaign sits somewhere 1914-1935. Before that point, we cannot fight Equestria; after it, we can deny Pegasi the skies, ameliorate the effects of their bad weather, move forces and supplies in via motorized equipment.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.