[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lightning Dust Thread #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 451
Thread images: 198

File: thedust.png (339KB, 728x945px) Image search: [Google]
thedust.png
339KB, 728x945px
Previous Thread:
>>30024941

Pay homage to glorious Lightning Horse!

The discussion last left off on how a proper Lightning Dust return would be done. So tell me, Anon, do you think she should come back? Or is she better left alone to maintain the character?

Writefags:

Just me, but feel free to give it a go!
Uprising - Dust to Dust - https://pastebin.com/PspmX734

Drawfags:

Currently none that I know of.
>>
File: 1494383897820.jpg (269KB, 2900x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1494383897820.jpg
269KB, 2900x2500px
>>30189337

Continuing from the pastebin

>You are Anonymous
>And frankly, you were way better off with just Lightning Dust in your life
>Twilight was still talking
>Why did you come here again?
>"-I mean, I understand arguing with a friend every once in a while, those things just happen, but I never imagined that you would-"
>Oh man, here it comes again
>You could feel the anger simmering in you once again
>You never considered yourself a very irrationally angry person, but damn if these ponies didn't make it difficult since you met Dust
>You kept your composure, Twilight was much more in her right mind than Rainbow Dash, and she did have a point
>You had little excuse for hitting her
>"-And remember what Lightning Dust did to me and the other Elements? She almost got us killed!"
>Never heard that one before
>Definitely not beating a dead horse or anything
>Despite your rapidly souring mood, you found your own joke slightly humorous
>That being said, you were beginning to question your chances of taking on an alicorn princess.
>"There's just no way Lighting Dust is good for you to be around, Anonymous. There's-"
>Well, this was fun
"Pretty terrible advice from someone who considers themself the Princess of Friendship."
>She looked appalled
>"E-excuse me?"
>In the heat of your aggression, you moved forward, causing Twilight to instinctively back up into her castle
>You slammed the door behind you
>You felt your blood go cold as you could practically see yourself digging your own grave
>The harrowing dread of talking back to a princess, even one as informal as Twilight, brought you back to reality almost immediately
>Calm yourself and back pedal, Anon
>Back pedal hard
>Surely you could rearrange this discussion into something resembling an appealing friendship lesson
>Hopefully
>>
>>30189361

>You took a breath
>Don't screw this up now, there's a good chance this could actually help Lightning Dust out!
>You took a deep breath, and lost your enraged demeanor
>"Twilight, I feel super bad about all of this. I was just in the heat of the moment, and I regret it a ton. More than you know. In fact, that's why I came here. I need your help with all of this."
>She seemed to get slightly excited at the idea of solving a problem dealing with friendship
>It's like she forgot you hit Dash for a second
>"Really? Anon, I'm flattered!"
>Well, not really, but this is a very convenient segway into defusing the situation
>And maybe getting things to start turning around for Lightning Dust
"Well, you are the Princess of Friendship, right? Uh, sorry about what I said a second ago."
>Twilight seemed to accept your apology
>You imagined Rainbow Dash wouldn't be so forthcoming
>"It's okay Anon, I shouldn't have been so quick to lecture you. However, that doesn't change what you did to Rainbow Dash."
>You sighed
"I know. I feel fucking terrible about it, okay? Rainbow Dash has been pretty much my only friend since coming to this place."
>You outstretched your arms in a gesture to all of Equestria and immediately regretted doing so
>The workout you had done was voicing it's opinion of the shape you were in
>Opinion noted
"Although, knowing Dash, I'm sure she glossed over the things she had said to Lighting Dust."
>"Rainbow told me that she insulted her and that because Lighting Dust is your new best friend, you retaliated violently."
>You rolled your eyes
>Gee, she really made you the villain here
>So much for being the Element of Loyalty
>You informed Twilight of the things Rainbow Dash had said
>You were very confident that they were word for word
>Her insults had been rolling around in your brain for a while
>Twilight seemed very upset
>>
>>30189376
>She seemed to get slightly excited at the idea of solving a problem dealing with friendship
This'll go well.
Twilight is very good at solving friendship problems.
>>
"Lightning Dust" sounds like a weird pony drug that you would snort off a hooker's Cutie Mark.

Also, >>30189376
*segue
>>
>>30189376

>"Wait, so you're telling me that Lightning Dust wants to change after all of this time and Rainbow Dash wouldn't even let her speak before they started fighting?"
"Yeah, that's pretty much the gist of it. I get that they have history together, but you'd think that she could at least get over it for the sake of competition or something like that."
>As you voiced this, you really hoped this didn't confirm your thoughts from earlier
>That perhaps Dash was jealous of Lightning Dust
>Hopefully, the competition wasn't for you
>Rainbow Dash didn't know that you and Lightning Dust were together
>That could be your saving grace
>Twilight's face widened into an enlightened smile
>"Well there's plenty of things you could do for her, Anonymous! Pinkie Pie knows plenty of ways to apologize to someone in style! She could make a cake for you, or throw the two of you a party, even. Or you could go visit one of her air shows with the Wonderbolts! I'm sure that afterwards you could meet her and-"
"Twilight."
>She looked at you confused
>"How about I just talk to her? Something simple. Could you get her to meet me here in the castle at some point? I think that would be best."
>Twilight looked at the ground, placing a hoof to her chin while she thought
>You didn't like that, you'd just prefer that she just say "yes".
>"Hey, I've got an idea!"
>She walked over to you
>Why does it always have to be like this
>"What if you bring Lightning Dust as well? The three of you can get together and finally settle your differences! I'll be there to watch, don't worry!"
>Somehow, this did nothing to comfort you
>At this point, you were fairly sure nothing could stop how much Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash hated each other
>Not even a princess
>However, you had to give her credit
>If the two of them did become friends, they'd be unstoppable
>Rainbow Dash could help teach her some Wonderbolts routines even
>It just might be worth the risk
>>
File: 1494753243912.jpg (360KB, 1024x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1494753243912.jpg
360KB, 1024x1139px
>>30189801
Thank you, Anon. Spelling is a whimsical mistress.
>>
File: 877985.png (216KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
877985.png
216KB, 1000x1000px
>>30189827
This is good, keep it up.
>>
>>30189827
good to have you back
>>
>>30189337
But she's a mean pony and is only good at sexually dominating other people
>>
>>30191816
no she's a broken mare who had her dream shattered and wasn't given a second chance and needs cuddles asap
>>
>>30192320
>tfw she will never shyly sob in your arms
>>
File: 765454645752.png (1MB, 1280x946px) Image search: [Google]
765454645752.png
1MB, 1280x946px
>>
>>30189827

"Alright Twilight, I'll play along, but this could really blow up in our face."
>She seemed confident
>"Have a little faith, Anonymous. I won't let them hurt each other or you. If Lightning Dust really does want to turn things around, this would be a great opportunity for her to make some progress!"
>You only hoped that she really did want to do that
>No, you wouldn't let yourself doubt her
>Even if you're setting yourself up for failure by doing so, somebody has to believe in her
"Let me go talk to her, Twilight. I don't want to blindside her with all of this and have things go just like they did last time. Can you tell Rainbow Dash to meet us here tomorrow?"
>Twilight nodded emphatically
>"Yes! I have a good feeling about this Anonymous! You came to the right place, and I'm glad you did. It was hard seeing Rainbow in the state she was in."
>You cringed
>Yeah, you're sure it was very hard
"Thank you, Twilight. I don't really deserve the chance you're giving me with all of this. I won't forget it."
>She smiled bashfully
>"It's just the right thing to do, Anon. Thanks for stopping by, you should go tell Lightning Dust about all of this."
>Yeah you should
>You thought about bringing up the original reason you were here but decided against it
>You didn't want asking Twilight to do the training spell to make your motivation to get Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash to be friends look disingenuous
>After saying your farewell, you made your way out of the castle, frowning as you thought about the situation
>This was going to get way worse before it got better
>You stood there a while before the familiar noise of rapid flight brought your vision to the sky
>A bright gold and blue-green streak zoomed towards you
>Lightning Dust must have saw you exit the castle
>Well, isn't that just convenient
>You could only hope she would be down for the idea that you and Twilight just conjured
>>
>>30193339

>She began deceleration procedures as she got closer and closer to you
>Before long she was only a few feet in front of you
>She flapped her wings a couple of times, orienting herself upright before landing on the ground with all four hooves
>She seemed very tired
>Sad, even
"I didn't expect to see you so soon! Are you okay? You look a little down."
>She smiled weakly and looked up at you before staring back at her hooves
>"I've just... had a while to think since I have been alone. The downside to sobriety, I guess."
>You started to get a little worried
"What, are you leaving me already or something?"
>You meant it jokingly but she seemed to get a little defensive
>An angry expression crossed her
>"What?! No! If anything, I was scared you were gonna leave."
>What does that even mean?
"Dust, what are you talking about?"
>"I-I just keep thinking about the things Rainbow Dash said to me! And she's not wrong, Anonymous! That's why it hurt in the first place!"
>You relaxed your stance and listened
>"Do you realize what you're throwing away by being with me? Everyone sees me as a villain for what I did at the academy! I blew my big chance, and now I'm possibly ruining yours because you want to help me get a second one. I-"
>Her voice broke as she choked up
>"I know this all sounds a little out of nowhere, but it's eating me alive. How are you not better off without me?"
>You were silent
>You really weren't prepared for this, but you of all people understood what it was like being left alone with your thoughts
>She looked directly at you
>"Anon, when we both got in our formal outfits, I was having so much fun. When we kissed I- I felt like nobody had ever really thought of me that way before. I was even babbling like an idiot before you actually pulled me in. That's not like me at all! I felt so special, and now that I know what that feeling is like, I'm horrified that it might go away! I just..."
>She was crying now
>"...I just don't want you to leave me."
>>
File: 1474759258239.gif (418KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1474759258239.gif
418KB, 500x282px
>>30193343
Uprising buddy, you're killing me here don't stop though I'm not dead yet
>>
>>
>>30193343
Poor dust.
Smiles I want to protect +1
>>
>>30189337
Not-LD wasn't present in the EqG specials.
I'm still kinda sad LD didn't get to have a cameo.
>>
>>30193213
>intercontinental ballistic mare
>>
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30083457/
>>
>>30198750
Life's not fair, is it?
>>
File: 46925378.jpg (65KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
46925378.jpg
65KB, 724x1024px
>>
>>30198750
Delet
>>
>>30193343

>You couldn't believe what you were hearing
>It was easy to figure out that what Rainbow had said to her bothered her
>But Lightning Dust was tough, you assumed it hadn't done any horrific damage
>Especially with you around to deflect some of her self-loathing
>But it was all starting to become clear
>Dust worked her way to the top through hard work and was cast down right back to where she started
>All of her hard work had been forfeit
>Her self-esteem after that was probably in shambles
>After the champion of her defeat, Rainbow Dash, got the title of Wonderbolt and spat those hard truths at her yesterday like that, it was a miracle she wasn't in tears last night
>And you thought it was a good idea to leave her with her thoughts
>After she had been alone with them for far too long already
>You were right, she was tough
>But nobody's that tough
>And nobody's invincible
>She sobbed uncontrollably, the endless pent up sorrow and anger from her life events coming out in a cascade after so much time hiding it
>You got a glimpse of this when she was drunk in Cloudsdale, but now there were no restraints
>Your life may not have been eventful
>But god damn it, it had purpose
>You aren't just some guy
>And despite how much you said it to yourself, you aren't fucking lame
>You are fucking Anonymous
>And Lightning Dust is your purpose
>You lowered yourself to the ground and pulled her into a tight hug
>Here, on the road between Twilight's castle and Ponyville, the two of you were alone
>Dust's cries were muffled by your form
>She wrapped herself around you, holding on to you in a tighter embrace than you have ever felt in your life
>As if you would disappear forever if she let go
>From one loser to another, you felt only sympathy
>It's time to put this fear of hers to rest
>Once and for all
>>
>>30200848

"Lightning Dust."
>She was still crying
"Lightning Dust!"
>She backed away slightly and looked up at you, her eyes were bloodshot
"Stop it! Stop thinking like this! You have to get over this mental roadblock. You HAVE to get over this if you want your second chance. Yes, you messed up and got kicked out of the Wonderbolt academy, but it's okay!"
>You placed a hand on her cheek
>You brushed away a tear with your thumb
"It's okay. That is the one thing you have never allowed yourself to be told because you're so caught up in trying to be the best you can be that you can't admit that it's fine to make a mistake, even one as big as that. You loss sight of what makes someone great at anything: a lot of failure!"
>She looked down slightly
>You brushed her mane gently
>It was so soft
"And Dust, I'm not going to leave you. I promise. Stop worrying about that. I don't care what I have to sacrifice to see you happy. Meeting you made me realize that life isn't about what you have. It never has been. it's about what you're willing to give, what you're willing to do to see the world become that much of a better place no matter how small the contribution may seem, and I'm willing to give everything for you."
>Fresh tears fell down her face
"We're a team Lightning Dust. This isn't one-sided like you think it is. You're the one who had the idea for us to train together, remember? You're allowing me to find motivation I didn't know I had. Because... Because I've never had someone like you before."
>You were starting to choke up yourself
>Damn this stupid horse
"We're going to do great things, Dust. I just know it, but you have to get through this."
>She sniffled, nodding
>She couldn't talk
>You smiled reassuringly
"Fortunately for you, I just got done speaking to Princess Twilight, and I think I have just the way to do that."
>She wiped her eyes, trying to collect herself
>"W-what do you mean?"
>You laughed
"It's insane, but I'm gonna need you to trust me on this one."
>>
>>30200856
>"Lightning Dust."
>>She was still crying
>"Lightning Dust!"
>"LIGHTNING DUUUUUUUUUST!"
>>"WHAT?"
>"Danger zone."
>>
File: 1496178537281.png (38KB, 637x389px) Image search: [Google]
1496178537281.png
38KB, 637x389px
Saved from the last Draw Thread.
>>
>>30191816
She's not mean at all, she just understands that you can't push it to the limit and walk along the razor's edge without occasionally going too far and getting cut.
She has a higher tolerance for assumed risk than Rainbow Dash did in that specific episode, which probably makes her the better Wonderbolt candidate, since it's generally easier to rein someone in than to try and push them out of their comfort zone.
She only got booted out of Wonderbolt Academy because of Spitfire's weird obsession with Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>30200856
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>30202516
Why is the top of her head darker than the bottom half?
>>
Boop
>>
File: IMG_2602.png (1MB, 600x3974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2602.png
1MB, 600x3974px
I wouldn't mind Lightning Dust getting a revenge to redemption episode like Trixie did. Dash needs an arch rival, even if only for an episode!
>>
>>30203668
>She only got booted out of Wonderbolt Academy because of Spitfire's weird obsession with Rainbow Dash
Or you can just say it's because whoever wrote that episode is fucking retarded.
>>
>>30205399
>whoever wrote that episode is fucking retarded
More like whoever edited that episode is fucking retarded.

>>30203668
>Spitfire's weird obsession with Rainbow Dash
Well, technically Dash saved Spitfire's life. It doesn't mean that Spitfire should worship Dash or anything, but it's something that probably had an impact in the way Spitfire sees Dash.
>>
>>30205532
God damn it, it never gets easier reading what could have been.
>>
>>30205532
I actually kinda prefer the ending we got; having Dust get an (offscreen) stern talking to and suddenly having her entire personality overwritten so she can deliver a Very Important Message about resisting peer pressure and ratting out your friends to an adult would have been insultingly bad.
>>
>>30191816
>mean
This is why you're an obese beta neet.

"Mean". Phooey.
>>
>>30206294
You actually have a pretty interesting point there. It's very possible that the original ending could feel heavy-handed. And in another more morbid way, it's kinda interesting to see a "Well, ya know, life isn't fair!" sort of episode as opposed to a lot of the endings of an episode for a show as happy as MLP.
>>
File: zoom.png (680KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
zoom.png
680KB, 1280x857px
>>30203668
there's a big difference between putting yourself at risk and putting others at risk. She caused an accident that endangered the lives of others and didn't apologize for it. That's not a healthy attitude to have.

I like Dust, she's interesting and has a lot of potential as a character, but no one should have any doubt about her being in the wrong.

And while the writers can't figure out how to write Dash consistently, she generally doesn't do things that endanger others lives, and when she does she at least apologizes for it.
>>
>>30200856

>...
>"What?! I'm not doing that! There's no fucking way!"
>You groaned
"Come on, Lightning Dust! What's the worst that could happen?"
>She wiped her eyes and glared at you
>A lot of bad things could happen
"Would you quit it?"
>You gently pushed down on her snout, forcing her gaze down
>A mix of offense and humor appeared on her face before a hoof flew to her nose
>"Hey! Don't touch me!"
>She was laughing
>"You know I could kick your teeth in,right?"
>You ruffled her hair, causing her to wince
>This also brought about a slight blush
>You assumed it was a little humiliating for someone who held as much pride as her
>It was kind of the point
>She seemed flustered
"Kick me? With your little pegasus legs? I wrestled a drunk earth pony once. I'm sure that was harder. She was flailing all over the place."
>She scrambled out of your lap, shaking her head as to do her best to revert her hair back to normal
>"You wanna bet, you-"
>You cut her off, doing your best not to fully break out into laughter
>"I'm sorry, but is your face red?"
>Lightning Dust blushed harder
>It was really easy to get her riled up
>Hm
>Maybe that could be kinky in the fu-
>Your thoughts were cut short as a blue blur tackled you to the ground
>You completely lost the air in your lungs
>It felt like someone had dropped all of Sweet Apple Acres onto your chest
>Lord help the enemy of Lightning Dust
>You sputtered for a bit
"Holy shit, Dust! Mercy!"
>She grinned
>In all honesty, it was a bit sinister
>"No way, Anon! What was that about me being a little pegasus?!"
>The two of you wrestled around for a moment before you ended up on top of her, arms on either side of her head
>You were both breathing heavily
>Today had been exhausting for both of you
>Ironic, just this morning you were in the same position with her on top of you
>You seemed to have a better poker face than Lightning Dust though
>She looked to either side of her head to see your hands planted firmly and turned a bright red
>>
>>30208449

>"Um! Uh- I-"
>Wow, she was a mess
>You adopted your own sinister smile
"Is something wrong, Dust?"
>Her eyes narrowed in anger
>"Nothing's wrong, you jackass! It's just-"
>You raised an eyebrow
>She looked side to side
>Her voice was lowered
>"We're in public, Anonymous!"
>You understood
>In fact, this was eating you alive as well
>The stretch of road between Twilight's Castle and Ponyville seemed like a relatively safe bet for now
>Seeing her like this was too good to pass up
"Lightning Dust... are you afraid of romance? You've never done this kind of stuff, have you??"
>Just a moment ago, she was so confident in her victory
>Mind over matter, Anonymous
>Lightning Dust looked like she might burst into flames from embarrassment
>"Anon, pleeeease!"
"Hey, that's okay! I'm not very good at romance either, but I think it's fun."
>You really had better things you could be doing right now
>Like better negotiating this meeting with Rainbow Dash
>But alas, you're a complete bastard
>You quickly looked around for any ponies
>Nothing
>You leaned down, caressing her head as you kissed her neck gently
>"ANONYMOUS! What are y- A-Ah..."
>The kiss combined with one of your hands moving down her side gently cut her words short
>You moved to her mouth and kissed her passionately, her eyes closing in acceptance as her body relaxed to your touch
>You pulled away
>Her eyes opened
>"Wait... what?"
>You kissed her quickly one more time and stood up, dusting yourself off
"Get real, Dust! We're in public! Control yourself why don't ya?"
>She propelled herself off the ground, meeting you at eye level
>"B-But you-!"
"But what?"
>Her face contorted
>She had no idea how to feel
>This whole thing made you wonder if Dust has ever had a serious relationship
>"I thought-! AGH!"
>She put her hooves to her face
>You let loose your laughter now, it was all just too much
>She was not so amused
>"Anonymous! QUIT IT!"
>>
>>30208453
Keep it up, really liking the green so far!
>>
File: f99.gif (816KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
f99.gif
816KB, 400x398px
>>30208453
>>
>>30208453
Fixed a couple of typos with this part in my Pastebin because I'm a dork who sucks at proofreading.
>>
>>30209598
Everyone sucks at proofreading their own work because you mentally substitute what you meant in place of whatever you actually wrote.
>>
>>30208453
This is very cute and funny.
>>
>>30207962
The other Wonderbolt trainees were fine, and the M6 were proceeding directly into an area of unsafety totally unannounced and were 100% in the wrong.
In a just world, Dust wold be no more liable for their well-being than a race car driver would be for some fool who wandered out onto the track in the middle of a race.
>>
>>30207360
>>
>>30203668
Don't get me started on how Spitfire failed to secure the range properly.

LD did nothing legally wrong; Spitfire is a shit manager.
>>
Lightning Dust a cute.
>>
>>30212769
get started, though
>>
>>30208453

>Eventually you collected yourself, wiping moisture from your face
>"Anonymous... that's not funny."
>You smiled, doing your best to reassure her that you meant no offense
"Really, Dust? I thought you of all people could appreciate some good teasing."
>"Yeah, I poke fun at other ponies and all I just... I don't know, I'm sensitive about that!"
>You rolled your eyes
"That's a bit hypocritical, don't you think?"
>She glared at you
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. You can holster your guns. You got to admit, it's at least a little funny."
>She managed a small giggle
>"Alright, I'll give you that."
>Despite the sensible portion of your brain telling you not to, you risked getting your ass kicked by Lightning Dust once more
>"Dust... am I your first boy-?"
>Fuck
>"Coltfriend? ...Or whatever."
>You didn't think you'd ever get used to horse lingo
>Her anger flared once more as she assumed a strong defensive stance
>Immediately
>"What?! What makes you say that?!"
"Nothing in particular, just curious."
>"Well, um... duh! I mean, come on, Anonymous, I'm one of the best fliers there is! Look at me! I can't keep the stallions off me most days!"
>There were few things in this world less convincing than that line
>You stared at her
"Right. That's why you're so worried about me leaving."
>She bit her bottom lip
>Shortly after, she sighed loudly, relaxing herself
>"Ugh, is that obvious? Look, I always put work before fun. Even when I was growing up. It's paid off in a lot of ways!"
>She twirled swiftly around in the air, demonstrating her agility
>"But... it came with a price. I never really had time for colts or much else, really. Too busy chasing that dream, I guess. When that blew up in my face it kind of left me with nothing. I never had any long term friends because of my personality. A personality that is a product of me settling for nothing other than being the best and not having interest in friends. Combine all this and you get me: a socially inept try-hard."
>>
>>30215481

>She smiled wide jokingly as she described herself at the end before reverting to a deep frown
>You walked over to her
"Lightning Dust, I'm gonna need you to try going a day without feeling sorry for yourself. Things are better now, you can't argue that. And they're only going to get better."
>"You don't know that! What if-"
"Dust!"
>She recoiled, rubbing one of her forelegs with the other sheepishly
>"I can't help it, Anon! I've been feeling sorry for myself for a long time!"
>You snatched her out of the air with one arm, hugging her
"Well luckily, you can stop any time you'd like. Now come on, let's get something to eat. I'm fucking starving. I have done nothing but be a flabby disappoint today."
>She laughed
>"What was that about feeling sorry for yourself?"
"Don't even start."
>The two of you continued idle conversation as you ventured away from the outskirts of Ponyville
>You both decided that the Rainbow Dash argument could be saved for when you got home
>You offered to pay for lunch, and so you did
>Few words were said
>Despite your negative disposition towards pony cuisine, you found yourself ravaging whatever horrific vegetarian mess they put in front of you
>Lightning Dust was no better
>You both shared a laugh over your combined lack of manners
>More and more, you realized how nice it was to have the constant company
>You found it funny that she was worried you'd leave her
>It was agonizing being away from her just to work out, let alone dumping her
>Why would you do that anyway?
>As if you'd go crawling back to Daisy or something!
>Fuck Daisy!
>Stupid bitch!
>You still can't believe that she-
>No, Anonymous
>You're with Dust now, there's no need to be petty
>In short enough time, lunch was finished and you made your back to the comfort of your home
>>
>>30215490
Don't let anyone give you any guff about the leisurely pace of this story; it's great.
>>
>>30215490
Can't wait for the meeting with Rainbow. Twilight will probably need some strong restraining spells.
>>
>>30215490
this is the confiest green i've read in a long time bro, good work
>>
>>30201526
Fucking kek
>>
What is she pulling?
>>
>>30215649
I appreciate that! I worry that the story is slow, and it doesn't help that I can barely post. I am insanely busy so it is really hard for me to find time to write. I try to get a couple of parts done a day though.
>>
>>30198750
DELETE THIS
>>
>>
>>30206890
>obese
Not even close
>>
>>30208453
>>30215481
>>30215490
This shit's adorable. We need a drawfag for this stuff asap.
>>
>>30217193
Her feelings
>>
>>30215490

>You opened the door and Lightning Dust rushed inside, moving higher into the air before performing a front flip onto the couch
>An loud creak rung out through the house
"Son of a fucking bitch."
>Lightning Dust was laying on her back, limbs stretched out
>Her hair reached towards the ground as her head lay on the armrest
>She looked towards you quizzically
>"Huh? You say something?"
>She didn't hear you
"I- nevermind."
>"Whatever you say."
>You made your way to the couch, the ever present command center of your house
"Scoot over, will ya?"
>"Make me."
>Without a word you picked her up with ease
>You might be a loser, but you're still a guard
>Not to mention she was very light, and a fair amount smaller than you
>She yelped as you did so, giggling as you threw her to the other side
>She made no attempt to resist the toss, spreading across the couch
>"Oh no! I'm so hopelessly vulnerable!"
>You stared her up and down
>She had that look about her again
>That look she gave you the first time she walked into your home
>Focus, Anon
"Dust, we need to talk about tomorrow."
>She sat up, staring at you accusingly
>"Ya know, this is hardly fair! You can't just... just do what you were doing back there and expect me to be fine afterwards and forget about it!"
>As much as you'd enjoy indulging your lover, there was business to attend to
>...
>Oh who are you kidding, it was just way more fun to tease her
>At least for a little while longer
"Hey, I know what I did. I was there! But this is important, Dust!
>Lightning Dust shifted uncomfortably
>"There are other important things we could do as well!"
>Her voice was had a tinge of lust
>You looked at her
>"Ugh! Fine!"
>She collapsed in your lap, her voice muffled by your leg
>"So what are we doing? Talking to Rainbow Cunt about the importance of friendship?
>Getting these two to work together is going to be horrendous
>>
>>30220890

>"Dust, it's to teach BOTH of you the importance of friendship."
>She stuck her tongue out in a mock gag
>"Bleh. Don't ever say something that cheesy again. You're starting to sound like her friends."
>This was going nowhere
"It's not just that. If you and Dash were friends, you'd be unstoppable. She could teach you different Wonderbolt routines. She could coach you, even."
>Lightning Dust oriented herself to face you
>She was a few inches from you
>"Are you being serious?! Coached by Rainbow Dash?! I cannot think of anything more humiliating than that! She took everything from me, Anon!"
>You stroked her golden mane, doing your best to calm her down
"Whether or not that's true is irrelevant. You have to move on from this, Dust. The sooner you do, the sooner you can focus on becoming the athlete you know you are. You were thinking about Rainbow all day, right?"
>She broke eye contact with you
>She didn't answer
"That can only hinder you, and you know it. You were a team once, and you can do it again, I know it. You just have some catching up to do, that's all. The two of you would make Wonderbolts history!"
>She smiled slightly
"And of course, there would be an asterisk next to your name explaining that you later became captain of the team."
>She shoved you lightly, laughing
>"Oh, shut up."
>She let out a deep, frustrated sigh
>"Okay, I'll do it. I don't like it, but I'll do my best to keep myself restrained."
>She paused for a moment
>"And I'll pretend to act apologetic about what happened at the academy."
>You scowled
"Dust."
>"Kidding, geez!"
>Lightning Dust cuddled up closer to you, laying her head on your chest
>A few moments passed before she spoke
>"I'm scared, Anonymous."
>You knew, but hearing her say it brought to light just how terrified she was
>It was possible that her entire future hinged on this reunion
>Rainbow Dash's words carried weight in the Wonderbolts
>You petted her softly, pulling her closer as you did
"I know Dust, I know."
>>
File: 2dl.jpg (68KB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
2dl.jpg
68KB, 1000x703px
>>30220902
>"I'm scared, Anonymous."
fuck
>>
File: 195268.jpg (2MB, 2550x6300px) Image search: [Google]
195268.jpg
2MB, 2550x6300px
>>
>>30221861
>this is a fair comparison
>>
File: Spitfire_'What's_that'_S3E07.png (367KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Spitfire_'What's_that'_S3E07.png
367KB, 1280x720px
>>30220902
I honestly can't imagine Dust being tutored by anypony, least of all RD.
Considering how she acted with Spitfire, who for all her faults is still a legitimate authority figure, working with Dash would be an uphill fight for both of them, even if they both wanted it to work.
>>
>>
>>
>>30220902

>The rest of the day was spent in leisure
>The two of you laid in your bed, simply talking about whatever came to mind
>Rarely did the topic drift to something uncomfortable, but even if it did, you were both eager to make one another feel comforted
>These were the moments that you found to be worth it
>Lightning Dust had mentioned that you were sacrificing a lot to be with her in the past
>That was hardly true
>You had never amassed anything that was worthwhile
>And your only friend, Rainbow Dash, was hard to open up to
>You were laying on your side, staring at her as just described a story to you
>She was wearing one of your shirts again, and her hair had seen better days
>Laying on her back, she waved her hooves around, using gestures to bring some sense to the story she was currently telling
>"-but what she didn't know was that I had a master plan for when we hit the next curve. This was the sharpest turn in the whole race, and you had to be careful if you didn't want to fly out of control."
>She was telling you the story of one of the races she won when she was younger
>You smiled as she excitedly told you one after the other, and how the result was always the same
>A medal around her neck, gold as her eyes
>Her eyes were one of your favorite parts about her
>They were beautiful
>You sort of got lost in them, and because of this it wasn't until you realized that the story was at it's end that you snapped back to reality
>"-and once again, I finished first! I got the gold medal for several years in a row, actually!"
>She scowled
>"Until Rainbow Dash beat me, that is. Anyway, cool, huh?"
>She sat up and smiled at you, waiting for praise of her athletic prowess
>You smiled back
"Ya know, you have the most beautiful eyes."
>She seemed taken aback
>"W-what?"
>She looked around briefly
>"Hey! Were you even listening to me?"
"Yeah, I was! I just didn't hear that last bit is all. I got distracted."
>>
>>30227433
>She seemed annoyed
>"Distracted by what?"
>Man, she could be clueless
"I just said what! You, Dust. I was distracted by you."
>She was hopelessly confused
>"But if you were distracted by me, how come you didn't hear my story?"
>She was really bad at this
>Bit of a confidence booster for you, at least
"You're just really cute, that's all."
>She twiddled her front hooves as she realized what you were getting at, and more importantly how it went over her head
>"I uh... Oh. I mean, thanks."
>She laughed nervously
>"Wait, that sounds dumb, thanking you like that. I-"
>You sat up as well now, and pulled her in close with both arms
>She felt noticeably warmer as you saw color rush to her face
"What was that you said earlier? You're hopelessly vulnerable?"
>"Um..."
>It seemed Dust had lost her earlier confidence
>Fortunately for her, you still maintained yours
>This time though, the two of you weren't in public
>Noticing that the sun had set a couple of hours ago, you leaned forward, using your left arm to turn off your bedside lamp as your right held onto the mare in front of you
>The artificial light faded, ushering in the gentle moonlight
>Lightning Dust looked at you
>She looked like a nervous wreck
>You rubbed her cheek gently
"What are you so scared of?"
>She looked down, and in a moment of blunt truth she stated how she felt
>A nice summation of how she's felt since the moment you two met
>"That at any moment, I'm going to screw this up."
>She paused for only a moment
>"Just like last time."
>After that, there was nothing you'd rather be doing than sitting here in the comfort of night with Lightning Dust
"That's not going to happen."
>You pulled her into a deep kiss, pulling away a few moment later
"Now... where were we?"
>You placed a hand on her chest and pushed gently, lowering her to the bed as you assumed the position the two of you held earlier in front of the castle
>With your hand where it was, you could feel Lightning Dust's heart begin to race
>>
>>30227439
Top comfy, man.
>>
>>30227439
>"That at any moment, I'm going to screw this up."
>"Just like last time."
I wonder what she thinks the relationship equivalent of attempted criminally negligent ponyslaughter is.
>>
>>
bumpo
>>
>>30227439
time for anon to spread LD's wings and shove her into overdrive
all making her howl and roar with his tense metal and shit
>>
>>30229831
>>
File: 14744947102247.png (170KB, 481x500px) Image search: [Google]
14744947102247.png
170KB, 481x500px
>>30227439
here we go
>>
There's still one unannounced episode synopsis if we assume the season finale is a two-parter! Lightning Dust could come back yet!
>>
File: ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE.jpg (10KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE.jpg
10KB, 318x159px
>>30233399
TRIPS AND DUBS KEK SUPPORTS THE RETURN OF LIGHTNING HORSE
>>
File: 1358025233261.gif (426KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1358025233261.gif
426KB, 250x232px
>>30230505
>>30231780
>>
>>30227439

>She looked at you, waiting to see what you'd do next
>A mixture of excitement and anxiety radiated from her whole body
>Her chest was moving up and down rapidly with her breaths
>Your handed moved up her body, up her neck, and stopped at her cheek
"Relax."
>You picked up right where you left off, bringing yourself down to kiss her neck as your hand moved back down her body
>She inhaled sharply as your lips met her fur
>After a moment you broke the contact
>Her eyes opened half way to investigate
>She seemed relatively more relaxed now
>You leaned down to kiss her, her eyes softly closing as she met you
>Meanwhile, your hand began to explore the rest of her body
>Her fur glided between your fingers
>She was so soft
>You dared to move lower, your hands gripping at her cutie mark
>She was incredibly fit, there wasn't much give
>Nice
>You silently hoped that she wouldn't hurt you when this got heavy
>Or maybe you hoped that she would, hard to say!
>You squeezed her once more, and a soft moan came from her
>You felt the vibrations run through your mouth
>You backed up
>You couldn't help but laugh lightly
>"What? Did I do something wrong?"
>You immediately assured her that everything was fine
>"It's just... cute seeing you like."
>She smirked
>"Shut up."
>She put a hoof on the back of your head and pulled your head back down, putting her mouth to your ear
>"Lower."
>Aye aye, captain
>You returned to the kiss and your hands moved between her hind legs as they widened for you
>You slid your hand down lower, touching her gently
>Her legs instinctively moved closed as she gasped
>You looked to her for approval
>She nodded gently
>"G-go slow."
>>
>>30233937

>Of course
>Softly, you began to rub her lower lips, creating gentle circles and changing emphasis on different areas with varied pressure
>Lightning Dust's back arched briefly as her body pleaded for a more aggressive touch
>Her breathing became rapid once more, her mouth agape as her mind wrestled with the ever-increasing waves of pleasure
>She couldn't continue the kiss you had held with her up until now, and as you dared to delve your first finger into her, her forehead rested against yours for support.
>One finger quickly became two
>You hadn't needed Dust to tell you to continue, your fingers were soaked at this point, and you could even feel the bed sheets beneath her begin to dampen
>Faster and faster, you pumped your hand into her
>Her body quaked each and every time your knuckle met the walls of her body
>Her face became more red
>Her breath was hot
>And even her moans were becoming cut more and more short as you quickened your pace
>"A-Ah, A-Anon! I'm- I'm gonna-"
>You were aware
>"P-please! Don't stop! AHN!"
>Even through your pummeling, she found a way to let out a long moan, one that increased in volume as it reached its end
>Her legs wrapped your arm as you felt her tighten around you
>A fresh font of warm liquid flowed from her, onto your hand
>Her wings flared out from beneath her with her pleasured scream, and slowly began to retract as she breathed heavily
>You pulled your fingers from her and leaned down to her
>She grabbed your head with both forehooves and pulled you in for an especially sloppy kiss
>Her tongue danced around in your mouth with a lusty enthusiasm
>She was the first to pull away this time
>"Anonymous... I-I needed that more than you know."
>Your kiss continued, and caught in each other's passion, you rolled so that Dust was oriented on top of you
>Your arms were getting tired anyway
>You swore you could feel a faint drip on the other end of Lightning Dust pattering against your body as she laid on top of you.
>>
File: 1496242838226.gif (483KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1496242838226.gif
483KB, 141x141px
>>30233937
Continue...
>>
File: unzips dick.jpg (92KB, 458x414px) Image search: [Google]
unzips dick.jpg
92KB, 458x414px
>>30233943
unf
>>
File: pvtpyle(1).jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pvtpyle(1).jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>30233943
Inb4 scene comically interrupted by dash's entrance.
>>
File: 1491787670276.jpg (16KB, 237x288px) Image search: [Google]
1491787670276.jpg
16KB, 237x288px
>>30234731
>>
>>30233375
>>
>>30236437
>>
>>30238293
>>
>>
10 bump
>>
File: studypone.png (658KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
studypone.png
658KB, 1280x720px
There will be a couple parts later tonight, promise. Busy as all hell.

Calculus is a bitch.
>>
File: received_10211457750332323.gif (295KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
received_10211457750332323.gif
295KB, 500x500px
>>30240728
Take your time bro
>>
File: 1494393987329.png (462KB, 436x483px) Image search: [Google]
1494393987329.png
462KB, 436x483px
>>30233943

>Lightning Dust's hips began moving instinctively, grinding against your lower body in rhythmic motions
>Her pace and force rose, her moist lips tracing where your hardened shaft laid behind your clothes
>You could feel them wrapped around you, urging you to satisfy her the only way you knew how
>With about two minutes of thrusting, and twenty minutes of apologizing!
>Here's hoping this wouldn't go so bad
>Dust failed to maintain the kiss, her grinding seemed to almost bring her to the edge of yet another climax
>Frankly, it was beginning to get too much for you to bear
>With the grace of a one-legged drunk, you managed to throw your own pants off with Lightning Dust situated on top of you
>Your erect member, now unblocked, stood at full attention between Lightning Dust's flanks
>Already, it was soaked
>You hadn't allowed Dust to finish herself off humping you, so she wasted no time
>She leaned in for a quick kiss, her tongue tracing the roof of your mouth
>"Ready?"
>You could only manage a nod
>Anticipation and libido coursed through you as you waited for her
>She pushed herself up, placing her forehooves on your chest
>She tossed her head, moving a loose strand of golden hair behind her
>Her mane was a mess
>And you'd be lying if you said that wasn't doing something for you
>She arched her back, lifting her lower half above your shaft
>She bit her bottom lip as your tip entered her
>She was warm
>And very, very wet
>Not wanting to deny herself any longer, Lightning Dust sat down on top of you, a wet sound emanating as your body's met
>Fully inserting yourself into Dust caused your own constitution to fail, a moan escaping you as you felt her from the inside
>She breathed heavily, letting herself adjust to the feeling of you within her
>Your hands went for her sides before they lowered to grab onto either of her flanks
>Feeling the hardened curves of her body spread across you made your blood burn
>>
>>30242122

>You could feel yourself twitch inside her as you awaited her first movements
>Lightning Dust brought her hips forward before moving them back again
>Whether or not she was attempting to be quiet before hand, she could no longer maintain her relative silence
>Fresh beads of sweat fell from her as she lost herself in her gyrations
>Your whole bed began to creak as she grew more and more furious with her motions, her fluids pouring over you as she reached another climax
>While she screamed her approval, it did not slow her down
>Months of frustration and loneliness fell from her with each thrust
>She leaned backwards, placing her hooves on either side of the bed
>Her mane fell between her outstretched wings as she brought her head back
>She brought herself up and down, bringing you almost completely out of her before slamming back down on you with more force than before
>With each pump, she let out a louder and louder moan
>You had no idea how you lasted this long, but you thanked whatever divine being granted you with such endurance
>Before long, you felt her body tense once more as a fresh wave doused your already soaked lower body
>She stopped for a moment, her chest heaving from her exertions
>She brought her head back to it's natural position and looked at you
>Her face was red
>A smile crept across her face as she looked at you
>Her eye's adopted a wonderful harmony of sinister and sexy
>As she spoke, a single drop of sweat dropped from her face
>"Come on, Anonymous. I want you to finish me off."
>It would seem that you have witnessed the return of the more malevolent Lightning Dust
>What wonderful timing
>"I want you to push your limits."
>Oh man
>"I want you to grab hold of me, and give me what I need!"
>Whether it was supposed to or not, the next part nearly came out as a command
>"I want you to fuck me!"
>With zealous fury, you sat up and grabbed her, throwing her onto her back
>>
>>30242133

>You took each of her hind legs in your hands and threw them behind you
>Leaning down, you wrapped your arms around her whole body
>Her forelegs reciprocated as she threw them around your neck
>Quickly, you inserted yourself into her, a moan erupting from her as you went to your hilt
>You will give her what she needed
>You will fuck her
>And god damn it, you will fuck her well
>With a awe-inspiring combination of force and speed, you pummeled her lower body
>Her wings firmly flapped each time you collided with her body
>Her eyes practically rolled to the back of her head
>"Y-yes! Yes, Anon! Ah-AH! AH! Fuck me! FUCK M- AH!"
>You moved your hands to her sides, gripping them as to move her body yourself, bringing her to meet you with each and every thrust you delivered
>While it had been a strange and trying journey for both of you, in this moment, the two of you could only worry about each other
>No Wonderbolts
>No Rainbow Dash
>Just the two of you, lost in each other's passion
>She must have noticed the look on your face
>"Just give it all to me, Anon! Don't stop! DON'T STOP!"
>You needed no persuasion
>What started as quiet moans, became louder and louder before you felt your shaft swell with the release it desired
>Doing only as she instructed, you pulled Lightning Dust close to you and thrust into her one final time
>You dug your fingers into her back as you held her, and her hooves clutched you for support
>Your heads were on either side of each other, and you could feel her hot breath across you as she breathed in unison with each pulse of your seed
>It took several seconds to empty yourself into her
>And you had never experienced anything in your life quite like those seconds
>You looked down to find that you filled her up rapidly, strands of white leaking out of her as you continued pumping
>Even after you finished, the two of you remained embracing one another, coming down from your ecstasy
>There was only the sound of your breathing
>>
>>30242133
>It would seem that you have witnessed the return of the more malevolent Lightning Dust
Aw yiss, Dust's got her groove back
>>
>>30242145
W-wew lad
>>
>>30240200
>>
>>30242145
unf
>>
>>30247431
>>
>>30242122
>>30242133
>>30242145
My god man, this is beautiful
>>
>>30242145

>The heat of what had just transpired kept your bodies against one another for some time before your grip slowly weakened on her
>You backed up from her and faced her
>Her eyes slowly opened
>She nervously chuckled
>"I got a little carried away there, didn't I?"
>You smiled
"Not a chance. I didn't really make a show of restraint either."
>She closed her eyes once again, leaning in for a kiss
>You met her, the two of you relishing the contact only briefly
"We need to get to sleep. I got a feeling tomorrow is gonna be one for the storybooks."
>She sighed wistfully
>"Yeah, you're probably right."
>She slid herself off of you and fell forward, bringing you onto your back
>She rolled off of you to one side
>Pulling the blanket over both of you, you turned to her and pulled her in close
>She huddled next to you, tucking in her wings so that she may fit as close to you as possible
>In similar fashion to the night before, you began to gently stroke her coat as you watched a smile spread across her face in tandem with her falling eyelids
>All was silent as you felt yourself ushered to sleep
>Just as you were about to give into your dreams, you heard her muffled voice
>"I love you."
>You opened your eyes
>For several moments you didn't act
>Did she just say what you thought she said?
>You were aware it was a phrase that was thrown around a lot, but when it came from her, something was different
>After only a few seconds of rumination, you realized why
>It's because you felt the same
"I love you too, Lightning Dust."
>You hugged her tightly
"I love you so much."
>In all truth, the future was for you two was shrouded
>While you were hopeful, there was absolutely no guarantee that the Wonderbolts would ever give her the time of day
>And there was no guarantee that you would ever wield a blade for any reason other than formality
>Nights like these, however, felt possible
>And you saw them in your future
>As long as Dust was with you, little else mattered
>>
>>30250133

>"Anonymous? Anonymous wake the hell up!"
>Your beautiful slumber was once again cut violently short as Lightning Dust threw you back into the land of the living
>She was sitting on the bed, beating your chest with her forehooves
>Was this really going to be every morning of your life now?
>Surely, she would let you sleep some days
>Right?
>She flopped down on top of you
>"Holy shit, you're like a rock, dude! It's like you're dead to the whole world!"
>You shoved her off
"Or maybe I'm sleeping like every normal fucking creature at this hour."
>She wasn't convinced
>"Oh come on! If the sun is up, you should be too! That's how it was intended to work, right?"
>You grumbled
"Not at all."
>She laughed
>"Listen to you! Whine, whine, whine! I need to get you acclimated to this kind of life before-"
>You blindsided her with a pillow, her whole body crashing to the bed
>A blue-green feather was flung loose with your assault
>It swayed back and forth in the air as it fell to the ground
>She scrambled to her hooves
>Her eyes crackled with the spirit of competition
>"Did you just fucking-"
"Listen to you. Whine, whine, whine."
>She couldn't believe your audacity
"I'm gonna go brush my teeth."
>You made it to the door way before that same pillow smashed into the back of your head
>You damn near lost your footing
>You turned to her slowly, mock anger on your face
>You stared deep into her eyes, taking upon the most serious demeanor you could
"You just screwed up so bad, you little shit."
>Without breaking eye contact, Lightning Dust reached for another pillow next to her
>She gripped it tightly
>"Come. The fuck. At me."
>There were worse ways to waste a morning
>And she did just wake you up in the middle of some well-deserved sleep
>You looked down to the pillow
>Then back to her
>Then to the pillow again
>You reached for it, and with speed deserving of her namesake, Lightning Dust charged towards you
>>
>>30250147
I don't know if I can handle this level of comfiness indefinitely
>>
>>
File: 17 - 1.jpg (997KB, 3253x4051px) Image search: [Google]
17 - 1.jpg
997KB, 3253x4051px
>>
>>30254991
Superb.
>>
>>30252492
"Hah, if it isn't Rainbow Crash!"
"Only the Wonderbolts are allowed to call me that!"
>>
>>30250147
best thing about pillowfights with pegasi is that if any of the pillow stuffing comes out you've got some more right there
>>
>>30252492
I'm still amazed that the Shadowbolts have such a minor role as they do. I get that they are a hallucination from Nightmare Moon more than anything, but you'd think something would have been done with them by now.
>>
>>30256920
They definitely feel like something that would have been memed into existence by now.
RD even dressed as one for Nightmare Night in Luna Eclipsed (even though she's literally the only pony in the world who's ever seen a Shadowbolt)
>>
>>30256920
LD and WR were name dropped in an episode this season. we still don't have a synopsis for the finale.

Who knows what might happen.
>>
>>30259636
LD and WR's flight team (w/ blackjack and hookers) being the final boss of S7 would be neat, as long as it didn't devolve into another Ponyball-Z horn laser fight
>>
>>30262588
interesting ship I like it
>>
>>30250147

>The next few minutes were spent thrashing one another
>Through what you would call tactical retreats, the fight made its way to the living room
>Eventually, Lightning Dust expertly dodged one of your swings before spinning around into an overhead swing with her pillow
>She came down like a meteor
>Your vision became engulfed with fluffy white before shifting to a mixture of colored blurs as your senses tried to come back online
>Through the haze, you saw Lightning Dust put a hoof to her mouth
>You shook your head and the stars you were seeing began to fade
>It would seem Dust was worried her competitive nature got the better of her again
>"Oh my gosh, are you alright? I'm sorry!"
>You were totally fine, but you laid it on a little thick just to get a rise out of her
"I... I uh..."
>You exaggerated a swaying motion, threatening to fall over at any moment
>"Ah shit! Um! Hold on, I'll-"
>As fast as you could manage, you tackled Lightning Dust to the couch
>A playful scream erupted from her as you made contact
>You immediately abused your significant size difference and pinned her
>"Anon, you son of a bitch! You tricked me!"
>She was laughing
>"Let me go!"
"Admit defeat and I will!"
>It was way too easy to abuse her personality
>She struggled, but said nothing suggesting surrender
>You were afraid it would come to this
>Deflecting whatever thoughts of mercy came to you, you resorted to the greatest advantage your species had over this one
>Fingers
>You began tickling her
>There was little she could do to move from her current situation
>Lightning Dust's strength was her speed, and it would not save her here
>Her fate was sealed
>As you started, a look of horrified realization fell upon her
>"Wait, wait w-whAT ARE YOU DOING? A-ANON! STOP!"
>She wiggled beneath you, unable to break free from your oppressive form
>You really hoped Twilight wasn't waiting on you or anything
"I told you! I told you that you screwed up! Give up! Say it!"
>"NEVER!"
>>
>>30264432

>You were unfamiliar with pegasi physiology, but you had a guess as to what might make her finally give in
>You worked your way up her body, arriving at her wings
>You put emphasis on the spot where her wings met her body
>She flapped them vigorously
>"ANONYMOUS! STOP! STOP! AH! I GIVE UP!"
>You continued
>You were truly a monster
"Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you. Some mare was screaming in my ear!"
>Through her laughter, you were able to catch subtle hints that as soon as this was over, she would feed you your teeth
>"I SAID I GIVE UP!"
>You relinquished
>She balled up into a defensive position
>She wrapped her forelegs around her knees and then wrapped herself in her wings
>You could see her nose and the tops of her eyes peaking out
>She was glaring at you, breathing heavily
>All was silent for a moment
>"I'm going to kill you."
>You broke into laughter
"Get yourself together Dusty, we got a meeting with the princess."
>She grumbled angrily
>"You know... I only gave up because-"
"Don't even start."
>This caused her to get even more defensive, but you did your best to ignore her while you prepared for the day ahead
>Soon after your bickering, the two of you left for the castle
>And whatever horrors awaited you there
>Honestly, you'd be surprised if Rainbow Dash even showed up
>More surprised if she showed up unarmed
>Lightning Dust and you didn't talk very much on the way
>There was little to say
>What exactly were you hoping to come of this?
>Each time you took a different angle to look at it, it seemed like a worse idea than before
>But you supposed the princess knew best
>Lightning Dust opted to walk next to you instead of fly
>The closer you got to the castle, the closer she seemed to get to you
>You're not really sure why
>If anyone was doing the protecting, it'd be her
>There's no way you could keep up with Dash if she decided to do something rash
>In no time at all, you arrived at the crystalline fortress
>>
>>30264446
heart status: muh
>>
>>30263070
crack ships are best ships
so much more intellecually stimulating than ones involving characters who know each other and have obvious reasons to hook up
>>
>>30264446
>Lightning Dust opted to walk next to you instead of fly
oh dear
>>
>>30266092
>>
>>
>>
>>30264446

>The two of you stood at the door, eyeing it up and down
>"Well, go on. Knock."
>You swiveled to look at her
"Give me a break, will ya? I'm nervous too!"
>Reluctantly, you lifted your hand and struck the door
>Silence returned as you waited for an answer
>You secretly hoped there wouldn't be one
>You really wish you hadn't roped yourself into this situation
>However, as planned, the Princess of Friendship soon appeared before you
>What you saw made you very uncomfortable
>She was smiling wide, but her eyes betrayed her
>She looked incredibly worried
>You and Dust exchanged concerned looks before you inquired
>"Princess? Is everything alright?"
>"Um, yes! W-why would anything not be? Rainbow Dash is here! Yep! She's here alright!"
>Oh no
>What has she done?
"Twilight, I feel like you wouldn't be freaking out this much if everything was going according to plan. Call it a gut feeling."
>She looked quickly from left to right, biting her lower lip
>"Well um... you see, R-Rainbow dash really didn't want to come at first!"
>You could imagine
"Go on."
>"Soooo we made a deal! She argued that you and Lightning Dust had each other to bounce off of during the meeting and that she'd feel teamed up on if she didn't have a friend there with her."
>That makes sense
>Unfortunately, that didn't change how incredibly terrified you were now
"This whole thing is between me, Dash, and Dust! Nobody else! Who the hell did she bring?"
>A few beads of sweat fell from the princess
>Lightning Dust lost her patience
>"Spit it out! Who did she bring with her?"
>Twilight rubbed one of her legs with another
>"Oh nobody... just a uh... a Wonderbolt."
>You felt your heart sink
>You could already imagine Rainbow Dash's gambit to keep Lightning Dust out of their ranks forever
>>
>>30273813

"Who did she bring Twilight? Which Wonderbolt specifically? Come on, tell me it's Blaze! Nobody gives a shit about Blaze! She's like Diet Spitfire!"
>Twilight gulped
>"Actually... that is who she brought."
>You breathed a sigh of relief and turned to Dust
"We're good. There's no way that Blaze could ever-"
>Twilight interrupted you
>There was much more sweat forming on her brow now
>"N-no, I meant Spitfire. She brought Spitfire."
>The silence was deafening
>Lightning Dust was the first to speak
>You could see her shaking lightly
>"She b-brought Spitfire? The captain of the whole team?"
>Twilight nodded
>Dust brought a hoof to her head
>She was panicking
>Well, rightfully so
>"SHIT! Shit! Shit! Shit!"
>She flew over to you, hovering in front of you
>Her eyes glimmered with the sign of tears
>"Anonymous! We can't go through with this! I-I'm not ready! Rainbow Dash is going to use this opportunity to make me look as awful as possible in front of Spitfire and if she does that then there's-"
>You placed your hands on either side of Lightning Dust, grabbing her as hard as you could
"DUST! Get yourself together! Don't you see you're doing exactly what Rainbow wants you to do?"
>She was stunned
>"I- I don't-"
"If you walk away now, you'll look like a fucking coward! In front of Spitfire! If you don't want to face her, it must mean you think that you don't have what it takes to be a Wonderbolt, and if you don't believe you should get a second chance, why should she?"
>You could tell you were getting through to her
>"Being a Wonderbolt is more than being a good athlete. It takes heart! It takes guts! So show her that you have both!"
>You could see a fire ignite in her eyes
>She looked at you before bringing you into a hug that ate away at the integrity of your spine
>Poor Twilight was being sent on a roller coaster of emotions
>Dust pulled away and wiped her eyes
>She was smiling
>"Let's do this. Together."
>>
File: 1451789240769.jpg (64KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1451789240769.jpg
64KB, 640x1136px
>>30273813
>>30273824
They may be prepared now but Spitfire being there is a problem for both of them.
>>
>>30273824
Oh man, this is going to be a disaster.
This is going to be great.
>>
File: 1496981267084.jpg (41KB, 636x522px) Image search: [Google]
1496981267084.jpg
41KB, 636x522px
>>30273824
They're fucked
>>
>>30273824
>>30274271
>>30275119
>>30275334
Lightning Dust did literally nothing wrong since the incident in Wonderbolts Academy. It was Rainbow Dash who confronted her and Anon who hit someone else, so why would Spitfire be mad at Dust?
>>
>>30276247
Because RD's had several days to present Spitfire with her version of events and Spitfire is predisposed to trust Dash more than Dust.
>>
>>30276247
>>30276617 (continued)
On the other hand, Spitfire's loyalty to the Wonderbolts brand will put pressure on her to act on her greed for another great flier for the team and the unstoppable Dash/Dust team she had previously hoped for, so she also has reason to give Dust a second chance over Dash's objections.
This could go either way, but somepony is going to have a bad time regardless.
>>
>>30270354
bump
>>
>>30276694
I'm hoping they won't come out of this with more emotional scars than they already have
>>
File: scream.png (456KB, 453x373px) Image search: [Google]
scream.png
456KB, 453x373px
>>30274271
>>30275119
>>30275334
>>30276247
>>30276617
>>30278386
YOU GUYS ARE STRESSING ME OUT
>>
>>30278386
I'm hoping Anon taps into his inner Gunnery Sergeant Hartman and has a shouting match with Spitfire while Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust have their argument
>>
>>30278830
There's no getting around the fact that they're on a path leading directly into an area of risk and uncertainty.
>>
>>30280268
So hang on a sec
Are, are you saying that they're headed towards a place of chaos and trouble?
>>
File: 1483311286943.gif (4MB, 402x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483311286943.gif
4MB, 402x480px
>>30280716
Don't do this.
>>
>>30280746
Are they pointed in the direction of difficult and life-endangering situations?
>>
>>30280939
you wouldnt fucking dare
>>
>>30281247
Are they headed right into...
>>
File: LD's favorite place to be.png (63KB, 561x376px) Image search: [Google]
LD's favorite place to be.png
63KB, 561x376px
>>30281276
>>
File: 1358923089125.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1358923089125.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>>30281338
>>
>>30273824

>Twilight sniffled
>"Oh, you two are just adorable. That was so sweet! I should really write-"
"Twilight. The meeting."
>Her ears perked up with realization
"Right! They're probably tired of waiting. Follow me!"
>You and Dust smiled at each other before entering the castle
>Twilight lead you through intricately twisting hallways, eventually bringing you to the central map room of her castle
>She stopped at the door
>"Okay, they're on the other side."
>She took a deep breath
>"Are you ready?"
>Absolutely not
>You could hear muttered conversation on the other side
"We're ready."
>Twilight pushed open the door
>"I heard you the first time Dash. I'm sticking by my decision."
>That sure was Spitfire
>You really hoped she didn't mean keeping Dust out of the Wonderbolts
>"Okay okay, just make sure that- Oh."
>And that sure was Dash
>"Hey, Anonymous."
>She was not happy to see you
>Well, neither were you
>But you did not come this far to be a doormat now
>Spitfire be damned
>Now might be a good time to let your attitude get the better of you
>For once
>You sat down in one of the vacant harmony thrones
>You situated yourself into one across from Spitfire
>Dust took a seat to the right of you
>Across from Rainbow Dash
>Come on Anon, speak up
"It's good to see you Rainbow Dash."
>You turned to Spitfire
"Good morning."
>Her eyes narrowed
>"That's 'Good morning, ma'am' to you."
>You made yourself comfortable in the throne
"You're not my superior."
>Your statement was flat and to the point
>Your confidence actually seemed to catch her off guard
>It's possible that she thought very little of you in the past
>Just some monkey-boy trying to make a living by leaning on one of her prized cadets
>"I suppose I should take that as a formal notice of you quitting?"
>You shrugged
>"Fire me if it makes you feel better. I'm sure it would do well for your bloated ego."
>She leaned back and smirked
>Twilight had made her way to the edge of the room, watching with bated breath
>>
>>30281485

>Dust looked to you with eyes pleading for you to tone it down
>Whatever
>Spitfire then greeted Lightning Dust
>She was visibly nervous
>She looked to you for comfort
>You smiled reassuringly
>It was the best you could do in this situation
>Lightning Dust collected herself as best she could
>"Good morning, ma'am."
>You kind of scowled at her formality
>But you weren't sure if that made you look bad or make her look good
>It was time you addressed the elephant in the room
>"Why are you even here? This is between me, Dust, and Dash."
>Spitfire remained stoic
>"You assaulted one of my cadets. I have a right to be here, Anonymous."
>She remembered your name
>Interesting
"Rainbow Dash is more than capable of handling her problems without her supervisor."
>You turned to Dash
"I know this doesn't mean much to you, and it shouldn't, but I am very sorry Rainbow."
>She broke eye contact with you, looking down
"You deserve much better than me. You've been helped me out a great deal."
>You saw a faint smile on her face
"However, that doesn't change what you said to Lightning Dust. I overreacted, sure, but you did as well."
>Your words seem to sting
>You hadn't thought of the possibility that Rainbow Dash regretted her actions
>That just didn't seem like her
>"I-I'm sorry too, Anonymous."
>Was this really happening?
>Spitfire chimed in now
>"Which brings me to the answer to your question. Rainbow Dash told me everything, and judging by how poor her actions seem, I'm assuming she didn't leave out any details."
>Rainbow shook her head
>"If it were up to me, Anonymous, I'd crack your skull open for hitting her, but that's not why she brought me here. She insists that I remain composed."
>Spitfire's bravado always pissed you off
"Oh please, fly off the hook. Make my day."
>Lightning Dust whirred over to face you
>"Anonymous!"
>Spitfire raised a hoof, signaling her to stop talking
>"Dash brought me here to reevaluate Lightning Dust's candidacy for the Wonderbolts."
>>
File: reoccuring_merchant_character.gif (1MB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
reoccuring_merchant_character.gif
1MB, 800x597px
>>30281503
>>
>>30281503
Well... wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>30281503
Well, that escalated quickly.
>>
File: 972296.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
972296.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>
File: 1180096.png (84KB, 618x652px) Image search: [Google]
1180096.png
84KB, 618x652px
>>30281503
It's happening
Thanks for not making Dash a total cunt
>>
File: 1496549219921.jpg (32KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
1496549219921.jpg
32KB, 600x611px
>>30281503
well this is going better than expected what's the catch?
>>
>>30285166
What if there is no catch, Dash is sincerely apologetic, and Spitfire is totally on the level?
>>
>>30286539
Well that wouldn't make for a very good story, would it?
>>
>>30286539
>>30286579
it would also make for a very short story
>>
File: 66006.png (446KB, 3592x3683px) Image search: [Google]
66006.png
446KB, 3592x3683px
Spitfire a cunt
>>
>>30288458
Shhhhh they might hear you.
>>30120922
>>
>>30288611
I don't care if they hear.
Their waifu's a cunt.
Spitfire is an unconscionably awful pony who does the Wrong Thing with such regularity that you could set your watch by her thoughtless malevolence.
>>
>>30288962
kek, just because your pone is shit and got called out on being a shit
thats funny
>>
File: your waifu is shit.png (158KB, 2550x2751px) Image search: [Google]
your waifu is shit.png
158KB, 2550x2751px
>>30288458
Say that to my face faggot
>>
>>30289011
>just because she encouraged Dust's behavior and then backpedaled her straight out of the academy when Dash threatened to quit, lied to Soarin' to keep him off the Cloudsdale team in favor of Rainbow Dash, and enables the Wonderbolts' hazing culture
Spitfire is probably the most consistently reprehensible pony in the show who isn't explicitly a villain.
>>
>>30289182
Not even going to visit Soarin when he was in the hospital was what I considered the worst offense.
>>
File: -_S6E7.png (738KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
-_S6E7.png
738KB, 1280x720px
>>30288458
your mom is a cunt, faget
>>
>>30289182
>Dust nearly kills multiple ponies
>RD sees, complains to Spitfire
>All Spitfire has seen is Dust being competitive, likely thought it was an attempt to undermine her or get back at being made a wingpony
>Suddenly Spitfire is the bad guy and the one who actually almost killed ponies with sheer retardation is the good one
>>
File: negligence.png (871KB, 1280x1441px) Image search: [Google]
negligence.png
871KB, 1280x1441px
>>30289249
>all Spitfire has seen is Dash getting injured on the flag hunt and all the other trainees getting scattered like bowling pins on the obstacle course
Spitfire knew that Dust was causing problems the entire time and not only failed to take corrective action, she actively encouraged Dust's behavior.
>>
>>30289237
She really is quite bad, isn't she?
That's the trouble with the extended "will they or won't they" arc that Dash had with the Wonderbolts; the only way to compellingly drag it out was to make the Wonderbolts seem like a bad organization that Dash might not want any part of, but they forgot to redeem them and wipe the slate clean before Dash inevitably joined up.
An auteur with a coherent long-term plan for the show and its characters could have prevented this.
>>
>>30289237
What a bitch.
>>
File: 1496486792001.png (1008KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1496486792001.png
1008KB, 1920x1090px
>>30291282
I'm not dead. Had to spend the whole day doing class work. I got a really tight schedule, so it is hard for me to find time for updates. I don't plan on abandoning the story though. More tomorrow, everyone! Thank you for being patient!
>>
>>
>>30281503

>Okay, now you were thrown off balance
>There's no way you heard that correctly
>You looked all around you for validation
>You first turned to Lightning Dust
>She wasn't even looking at you
>Her eyes were fixated on Spitfire
>She was still processing the information
>It was hard to tell what she was feeling, honestly
>You then looked to the princess, who seemed just as dumbfounded as you
>Your eyes met and judging by your similar expressions, she had no idea that this was going to happen
>Lightning Dust turned to Rainbow Dash
>"I-I don't understand. After all of those things you said about me... after what happened at the academy... why?"
>Rainbow Dash smiled at you before turning to Lightning Dust
>"Well... I'd be lying if I said I have never screwed up."
>Spitfire nodded
>"Like that time you threw a storm cloud into our routine, endangering ponies much like Lightning Dust at the academy."
>She winced
>"Y-yeah."
>Her captain continued
>"And while it wasn't dangerous, there was that time you tried to impersonate your friends. That was one of the most-"
>"Okay, okay, I get it! The point is that I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't give you at least one other chance. And while it sucks to admit, I didn't even let Anon make a case before I jumped to a conclusion."
>She looked down for a moment, collecting herself before she looked to you
>"When you hit me, I-I felt so... hurt. I didn't know what to do so I just flew off. It wasn't long though before I realized how I acted. I wanted to make it up to you. Besides, if you're hanging out with Dust, she must be better now, right?"
>You were speechless
>This didn't feel right
>Dash had just done both you and Dust a massive favor
>Once again, she was looking out for you
>While you were sure it was genuine, it felt wrong that she seemed to be taking most of the blame
>There had to be some way you could make it up to her
>>
>>30296066

>Spitfire looked to Dust, who was almost in tears
>"Not so fast. There are a few conditions first."
>Lightning Dust nodded
>"Anything!"
>Spitfire leaned forward
>"Don't think I share Dash's willingness to bring you back. You're a fantastic flier, but you showed little to no restraint in pursuit of your own self image."
>Dust's ears fell down as she heard Spitfire's criticisms
>You made no move to defend her, she was right, after all
>The veteran pegasus gestured to Rainbow Dash
>"However, that seems to be a running theme. So I'm willing to give you a chance."
>Dash seemed offended, but knew better than to voice her opposition
>"That is if, and only if, you get your act together. You'll start at the bottom in the academy where you belong. You'll work your way up from there, and Celestia help you if I find even one chore that isn't occupied by your miserable form. I'm going to make your life hell Lightning Dust, are we clear?"
>Lightning Dust radiated determination
>"Yes ma'am!"
>If Spitfire was happy, she didn't show it
>"Good. Then that leaves one more thing."
>Rainbow was smiling now
>Spitfire continued
>"I need to make sure you're even qualified for admission. It's been a long time since we've seen you fly."
>Dust didn't seem scared at all
>"I'll pass any of those tests! The physical exam wasn't that-"
>Spitfire cut her off
>"I have something else in mind versus the normal physical test, and while we're at it, we'll put an old rivalry to rest. I want you to race Rainbow Dash."
>Dash couldn't contain herself
>"Awesome right?! You could argue I got made Lead Pony by default since you were kicked out. I say this is a good opportunity to settle the score, once and for all! It'll be just like old times!"
>Spitfire laughed for the first time today
>"I don't expect you to beat a full-fledged member of the Wonderbolts, but it will serve as a worthy evaluation for someone with your flight record. What do you say, Dust? You in?"
>>
File: good shit.jpg (19KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
good shit.jpg
19KB, 316x400px
>>30296074
nice
>>
>>30296074
wtf I hate spitfire now
>>
File: 1494971906140.jpg (1MB, 4800x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1494971906140.jpg
1MB, 4800x3600px
>>30296074
EXCITEMENT.
>>
>>30294713
>>
>>30296074
Well, this is certainly going places.
>>
I swear, if they both Rainboom, I'll lose it...
>>
>>
>>30281503
Bad news everyone, there's an internet outage where I am staying until tomorrow afternoon. Supposedly, anyway. Posting from my phone. I have no easy way to post from my phone so I'll go ahead and write tonight and post it on top of tomorrow's parts as well when the internet quits being fucky. Hang in there!
>>
>>30303583
we'll keep the lights on
>>
I wish there were more and better fanart of LD to bump the thread with.
>>
File: 1494428849196.png (674KB, 1653x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1494428849196.png
674KB, 1653x1652px
>>30305370
Why does no one love her as much as we do /ldg/?
>>
>>30305666
Because she's an unrepentant sociopath who failed to acknowledge her actions as wrong until they got in the way of her rise to the top of the Wonderbolts, and even then, was only repentant because she had to leave.

Good thing fan interpretations exist,
eh Satan?
>>
File: IMG_6653.png (154KB, 1024x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6653.png
154KB, 1024x625px
Sup, nerds?
>>
File: happylightning.gif (145KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
happylightning.gif
145KB, 900x900px
>>30306269
Sup.
Your waifu a cute.
>>
File: IMG_7121.jpg (19KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7121.jpg
19KB, 300x168px
>>30306345
so is yours
>>
>>30305959
>tfw the sociopath pone is more popular than your waifu
>>
LD is a QT
>>
>>30307009
who's your waifu
>>
>>30308241
I bet his waifu is Tree Hugger.
>>
Back to 1!
>>
>>30296074

>Dust turned to you, her eyes sparkling with the revitalization of her dream
>It all sounded too good to be true, but you couldn't help but smile for her
>Her wings were flapping rapidly in excitement, and her smile lit up the room with its dominating presence
>"Yes! Yes, of course I'm in! I'll do whatever you need me to do!"
>Rainbow Dash jumped in the air, performing a quick loop
>"Aw yeah! It is SO on!"
>You could tell Dash was genuinely looking forward to this
>With Dust realizing her mistakes of the past, you had a feeling that the two of them would go on to become very good friends
>Who knows what heights they could reach if they continued to work off of each other?
>Rainbow flew over to Lightning Dust, who was now airborne as well
>"I'm not wasting anymore time! I'm gonna go get some warm-up laps in. Get ready Dust, 'cause I'm waaaaay better than I was when you met me at the academy!"
>She sped off to the exit of the castle
>Lightning Dust, laughing, was quick to follow her
>Twilight scowled as a few loose papers here and there took to the air as a result of their swift departure
>You were sure she had strong opinions about flying indoors
>An opinion you likely shared
>You stared at the door the two pegasi had flown out of
>You can't even imagine how Lightning Dust is feeling right now
>"You care about her a lot, huh?"
>You didn't turn, but out of the corner of your eye you could see the fiery figure of the Wonderbolt captain
"Yeah. I do."
>You weren't kidding. Without her and Dash, you effectively had nobody in this pastel world
>She was quiet for a moment
>"Well, I guess someone has to. What about Dash?"
>You sighed deeply
"I'm not sure how, but I'm going to make it up to her. Getting you here and somehow convincing you to give Dust another chance was probably the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."
>You looked over to Spitfire now
"I suppose I have you to ultimately thank for that though."
>>
>>30310278

>She chuckled
>"I appreciate the sentiment, but that's not what I was talking about."
>You raised an eyebrow
>You weren't sure what she was getting at
>"Dash would do just about anything for you."
>Oh
>That's what she was getting at
>"Dash is... a good friend. A great friend. Probably the best I could ever ask for. And as far as burdens go, I am about as big as they come. Despite me walking out on the job she secured for me and even hitting her, she still goes to great lengths to make me happy."
>Spitfire smiled
>"Ya know, I hear they call her the Element of Loyalty."
>You rolled your eyes
>She had a point though
"I just... I just don't think I see Dash that way."
>Spitfire nodded
>She did her best to divert the conversation
>"Why did you walk out on the job anyway? And I promise not to bark at you."
>You didn't believe her, but whatever
"Rainbow Dash kind of pitched the job like it was a bodyguard position. Evidently, that wasn't the case. I mean, I should have seen it coming. You guys are probably more than capable of defending yourselves. I guess I just didn't envision myself counting tickets when I graduated the academy. This was during the Cloudsdale show, so you guys were pulling out all of the stops for the show. I got tired of standing there for so long so I just left to get a drink. That's it. I intended on coming back, but uh... I got a little preoccupied."
>Spitfire seemed to think better of you since you meant to return to your post
>"What exactly happened that kept you from coming back?"
>This was embarrassing
"I um... forgot to renew the cloud-walk spell thingy."
>You kind of trailed off
>Her eyes went wide
>"Wait. You fell from Cloudsdale? How did your survive?"
>You waved your hand
"Long story short, Dust saved me."
>She seemed surprised by your tale
>You couldn't tell if she was more shocked by your stupidity or Dust's compassion
>>
>>30310294

>"Hm. I suppose that would keep you from being able to return to the stadium."
>You nodded
"Yeah. I don't have wings. Not to mention I was in pretty bad shape after the fall."
>The two of you didn't speak for a moment, until you heard Spitfire's quiet laughter
>"You say that we can handle ourselves, but that's not entirely true."
>You felt like there was story tied to this one
"Is that so?"
>She continued
>"Yes. The Wonderbolts have had plenty of bad experiences from fans and attention seekers. Soarin and I fair well enough, but not all of us have combat backgrounds, you know."
>You were listening
>"We have actually had a couple of bodyguards in the past, but the position generally isn't permanent because most of them come from the royal guard. We are considered VIPs after all. Sooner or later, they would return to their positions in Canterlot. Duty calls and all of that."
>You were very surprised by what she was saying
"Did you really require someone as experienced as a royal guard to protect you?"
>"We're the Wonderbolts. Just about everyone knows our name, for better or for worse. There are plenty of ponies out there who just want to make a headline, Anonymous. No matter how they do it."
>You were just going to choose to believe that that vague statement didn't imply that there have been assassination attempts on the Wonderbolts
>"Some things are less serious. Just the other day, some dumbass tried to attack Rapidfire. I don't even remember why. Something about waiting in line for an autograph. We got the guy off of him but not before Rapidfire was a bit roughed up. Our security personnel are generally stretched thin, it's no wonder it took them a bit to react."
>As interesting as all of this was, it was confusing why you were talking to Spitfire in the first place, stranger still that she vomiting all of this information onto you
>>
>>30310299

"Why are you telling me all of this?"
>A faint smile crossed her face
>"How good are you with that, anyway?"
>She brought a hoof up to point at your ever-present sword attached to your side
>"You were talking a lot of shit to me back there. Not a lot of people do that. You got an attitude, but you got guts. That can be useful."
>There's no way she was doing what you thought she was doing
"Are you... trying to hire me as a bodyguard? Like, an actual one?"
>She shrugged
>"I'm just saying that if you really are good at fighting, then it could be a nice fit. Not a lot of ponies have seen your kind before. That alone would deter a lot of people who were thinking of getting uppity."
>She nudged you with one of her forelegs
>"Besides, it would be pretty cool to be a bodyguard for the Wonderbolts, wouldn't it?"
>You're god damned right it would be
>That's why you were hyped about in the first place when Rainbow Dash made it sound like you landed one of the coolest careers in Equestria
>On top of that, if Lightning Dust really did get back into the Wonderbolt ranks, you would almost never see her
>However, if you landed this job, it would be the start of the most incredible era of your life
"There's no way you can fulfill two dreams in one day. What's the catch?"
>"I need to know the guy protecting our members can do just that. I want to see you fight."
>You made a helpless gesture
"Well, unless you got a starved manticore lying around, I'm not sure how we could do that."
>To the side, you heard the voice of Twilight Sparkle
>"Hey! I could help with that!"
>You completely forgot she was even in the room
>"Anonymous, remember that spell Rainbow Dash had me do to help you train? The one with the magical constructs? That would be the perfect demonstration for Spitfire!"
>Now we've come full circle
>Just the other day you were seeking out that same training regiment from her before it lead to this, but now with Spitfire here, the pressure was on
>And you felt it
>>
File: 1466769706394.gif (472KB, 226x309px) Image search: [Google]
1466769706394.gif
472KB, 226x309px
>>30310305
I AM OF THE INTEREST
>>
>>30310305
IT'S ON
>>
File: 1459725140239.png (67KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
1459725140239.png
67KB, 250x190px
>>30310305
>>
File: IMG_7062.png (300KB, 800x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7062.png
300KB, 800x622px
Your story has Spitfire in it, so have this saving bump.
>>
>>30310305
>Dust and Anon are getting examined for their dream jobs after one day of training
This will go well.
>>
Buh-bump
>>
how would Scootaloo react to meeting Lightning Dust without being told about her beforehand by Rainbow Dash
how would Lightning Dust react to Scootaloo?
>>
>>30314463
>how would Scootaloo react to a pony who's at least as good a flier as Dash and got kicked out of the Wonderbolts for being too cool for them
>how would Dust react to a filly who only cares about how great a flier she is and has no preconceptions about her past
That's a very good question.
>>
>>30315036
this could actually be good for Lightning Dust's reintroduction episode into the series if they wanted to do it
>A down on her luck Lightning Dust meets a dejected Scootaloo
>Scootaloo is sad because Rainbow Dash hasn't been able to hang out with her all week
>Lightning Dust starts hanging out with Scootaloo
>They actually end up connecting better than Rainbow and Scootaloo did
>To avoid it becoming a second No Second Prances, Lightning Dust ends up telling Scootaloo her story
>Scootaloo is hurt not only that Dust hid it from her but the fact she did it in the first place
>Scootaloo explains it in a completely different way to how Dash and Spitfire did
>Lightning actually sees where she went wrong
>They both go to talk to Rainbow and Spitfire
>Initially seems like everypony's gonna gang up on her
>Scootaloo shuts them all down by explaining how stupid all of them were especially Twilight and the girls
>Then confronts Rainbow and Spitfire on how unfair they were being
>Everyone realizes they were all being stupid
>Closing scene on Lightning Dust wearing the uniform of the reserves and swearing to Dash that she'll get to where she is real soon
>>
File: 1348710801582.jpg (60KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1348710801582.jpg
60KB, 400x600px
>>30315174
Why can't this be real?
>>
>>
>>30312607
Thank you, dearest Scribs.

>>30310305

>This had the potential to be the best or worst day of your life
>Even though you have expressed contempt for Spitfire in the past, it was hard to argue that she wasn't the vanguard of your and Dust's future at this very moment
>There's just one small issue
>You were completely unprepared to impress her with any sort of display of aptitude
>Dust was a different case
>She had been out of the game for a while, sure, but before hand there was nobody in Equestria that could match her
>It would take monumental neglect to bring Lightning Dust down to something the Wonderbolts wouldn't be dying for, and even then her natural ability for flight would probably still give her a chance
>You on the other hand, were a sad excuse for a potential Wonderbolt bodyguard
>Swordsmanship was certainly your strongest area of expertise in the academy, but then again, it would be kind of weird if it wasn't
>Two of the three types of ponies in this world had no reliable way of even holding a weapon
>You were a horrific excuse for a warrior, and after just starting up your training routine with Lightning Dust, you were in no way capable of performing how you needed to
>Ruminating on this fear, you had sort of zoned out
>You looked to Spitfire
>She was talking to Twilight
>Probably about the logistics of the spell she was talking about
>What it's capable of and all of that
>The part of you infected by your harrowing low self-esteem couldn't help but see Spitfire as patronizing
>Like she knew that you were going to embarrass yourself
>Like she knew you weren't as fit as you should be
>You maintained your stare
>They still didn't notice you
>This line of thinking was of course irrational, but it did well enough to stir a fire within you
>Regardless of whether or not she was being genuine, she was right about one thing
>You had guts
>>
>>30318599

>You decided to tune into the conversation they were having
>Twilight was talking
>"Even Shining Armor used to have a really hard time with it, so it should be perfect in terms of difficulty."
>Spitfire seemed impressed
>"The captain of the Royal Guard struggled with it, eh? You still down to try it, Anonymous?"
>You guessed Twilight hadn't told her that you had been through it before
>You nodded
>"I'm ready."
>Spitfire held up a hoof
>"Easy tiger, we got ourselves a race to watch first. Come on, let's head outside."
>She made her way to the door before turning back to look at you
>"Here's hoping the two of them haven't killed each other yet."
>You stifled a shudder
>You got up to follow her when Twilight stopped you
>"Anonymous, are you sure you're up for this? You didn't exactly... do so well the last time you tried this."
>You laughed
"And I doubt that will change, but I have to try don't I?"
>She smiled
>"I'm hoping for the best. Who knows, you may do better than you think. I better follow you and Spitfire. I wouldn't wanna miss this for anything!"
>The two of you made your way to the exit, retracing your steps through the winding corridors of the royal halls
>As nervous as you were, you still had to take time to appreciate the beauty of it
>Eventually, you found yourself outside once again
>You scanned the skies for Lightning Dust, and without warning she roared down from the clouds to the right of you, her landing deforming the earth
>You jumped
"Somebody's excited."
>This was a correct analysis
>"Of course I'm excited! I've been ready for this since the day after I got kicked out of the academy! I've done nothing but feel sorry for myself since that day and now I have a chance to make all of that stop. I have a chance to be happy again!"
>The small implication that you being with her didn't make her happy, but being a Wonderbolt did stung a little, but you chose to ignore it
>It's probably just that low self-esteem you were thinking about earlier
>>
>>30318599
This, of course, raises the question of why ponies would even have swords and other hand weapons.
>>
>>
boop
>>
Courtesy bump. Please, help reporting the spam threads.
>>
>>30318605
MOAAARR!
>>
>>30323111
bump
>>
File: 1470593948282.png (1MB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1470593948282.png
1MB, 1280x1810px
>>30324093
>>
>>30318605

>She must have noticed the look on your face
>"Oh. I didn't mean it like that, Anonymous!"
>She giggled
>"Don't worry. You're better than any uniform I could earn."
>She floated up to you and kissed you on the cheek before backing away and brandishing a warm smile
>Her mood immediately dampened as her eyes looked past you
>You bit your bottom lip
>Judging by her expression, you knew exactly who was behind you
>More importantly, you know exactly who just saw you get kissed by Lightning Dust
>With what you hoped was confidence, but was more likely embarrassment, you turned around
>Rainbow Dash was staring into your damn soul
>She didn't say a word
>If you had to guess, you'd say that if she knew you and Dust were together, this whole scenario would have never happened
>You weren't about to be bullied into making an excuse
>You said nothing
>Spitfire walked up next to her, noticing her expression
>She looked to you
>She probably had an idea of what had just transpired, but she maintained her composure
>"The race is simple enough. Five laps around the whole of Ponyville. Just follow the track."
>Track?
>You looked up
>A ring of white clouds spun itself around the border of the town
>The way the light of the morning sun danced off the formation was captivating
>Twilight inquired
>"Wait, when did you do that?"
>Spitfire turned to her
>"Rainbow Dash and I discussed what the race was going to be before we got here. We thought it'd be easiest to form a nice and simple cloud track to keep the race fair."
>Rainbow completed her answer without removing her gaze from you
>"I made it a little bit ago. While you, Spitfire, and Anonymous were still in the castle. It was easy enough."
>You couldn't have been in there for much longer than fifteen minutes
>Holy shit, she was fast
>You were starting to doubt Dust's chance of even coming close to beating her
>And judging by how angry she must be, you doubted that she was going to show any mercy in favor of a good show
>>
>>30325531

>You are Lightning Dust
>And even when she's not yelling at you, Spitfire is still intimidating
>You were paying attention the best you could, but you couldn't take your eyes off of Rainbow Dash
>She seemed very different now
>She had lost her jovial attitude
>Just half an hour ago she was completely ready to forgive Anon for any transgression
>But suddenly she figures out you and him have a thing, and it's like she's loaded her guns all over again
>You had to admit, after all of this time being second to her, it did feel good to beat her
>Arguably where it matters most
>A moment passed before you cursed yourself for thinking like that
>Anonymous wasn't some object of victory, he was much more than that
>But whether he liked it or not, you were about to thrash Rainbow in this race
>Some retribution was in order
>Dash finally discontinued her staring contest with him and looked at you
>Her magenta eyes narrowed in, highlighting her burning hatred
>You were going to keep your promise to Anonymous
>You were going to remain calm
>But it's time this cunt got the silver medal
>Spitfire called out
>"The two of you will start here and finish here on the final lap. I'm assuming you can both count to five. It's officially one lap when you're directly above the castle. Got it?"
>You and Rainbow Dash sounded off at the exact same time
>"Yes ma'am."
>You made your way to the spot Spitfire had designated as the starting line
>Before you completed the meager journey, Anonymous pulled you into a tight hug
>I guess he wasn't scared of Rainbow seeing it anymore
"Lightning Dust."
>You looked at him, your nerves beginning to crackle
"Give her hell."
>You smiled at him, fighting back how emotional this moment was for you
>"I will."
>You took your place beside Rainbow Dash
>Her stare was piercing you
>You stared back
>"Get ready, Dust."
>She grit her teeth
>"I'm not holding back."
>Your smile widened, the race would be legit after all
>"I'm counting on it."
>>
File: 1460396521038.gif (2MB, 233x180px) Image search: [Google]
1460396521038.gif
2MB, 233x180px
>>30325536
Dash is going to cheat, isn't she?
>>
>>30325823
Why would she?
Dust has a higher level of raw skill, but Dash has been training professionally for years; it would be entirely reasonable for her to not see Dust as no longer being a credible threat and only go all out for the sake of maximizing the margin of her (assumed) blowout victory.
By the time she realizes the gravity of the situation, it could very well be too late for anything but the most brazen and implausibly deniable cheating to make any difference.
>>
>a couple episodes without a name or synopsis
t-there's still a chance
>>
>>30325536

If Dash was going to go easy before, that's out the window now. If Dust manages a win, she should be made.
>>
>>30326409
>there's still a chance
wew
>>
>>30328521
There you are, fuck you
>>
>>
>>
>>30325536

>You could hear Anonymous talking to Spitfire in a low voice
>It would seem everyone could feel the tension of this situation
>Regardless, Spitfire wasted no time
>"Alright, I'm going to count to three."
>Anonymous immediately interrupted her
"Wait, are you gonna say 'one, two, three' or 'one, two, three, go'?"
>Spitfire turned to look at him, an eyebrow raised
>"Uh, why does that matter?"
>He was very serious
>Damn it, Anon
"It matters immensely."
>Spitfire didn't seem to share his concern
"You're supposed to go on 'go'. Everybody knows that."
>A wave of validation washed over you
>He sighed
"Whatever. Just do the countdown thing."
>She cleared her throat
>"One."
>You stretched out your wings, and narrowed your eyes
>You weren't looking at Dash anymore
>There was no time to think about her feelings
>"Two."
>Your gaze was glued to the white race track above
>Your launch could be everything here
>"Three."
>Just believe in yourself
>"GO!"
>You felt the ground give beneath you with the fury of your leap into the air
>Wind raged passed you, and the colors of the world swept to either side of you in vibrant blurs
>Faster and faster, the world fell beneath you as you breached the skies
>With each flap of your wings you found deeper and deeper reserves of energy
>You forced your mind not to wander, focusing only on the ever-increasing rhythm of your wings
>Eventually, you struck a zone of pure white, and moisture began to collect on your fur
>You took this as a sign to hang left
>Moments after you did so, you broke from the inside of the cloud ring, flying beside it
>The sun was high and shining, and the white, fluffy wall now to your right was little more than a blur as you reduced to a speed possible to maintain for a length of time
>With your wings kept at a slight tilt to compensate for the curve of the race track, you looked to your left
>Rainbow Dash was next to you
>She looked far less strained than you did
>>
>>30331758

>you looked down her for an instant to see a brilliant rainbow trail following her flight path
>Turning your head further, you noticed the familiar gold lightning streak behind you, the ever-present proof of your high speeds
>Your eyes made your way back up her and you were met with a cold stare
>Accompanied by a confident smile
>What was this all about?
>If she really could leave you in the dust, why not do it?
>Did she just want you to see how much better she was than you that badly?
>The very same thoughts you were trying to block the invasion of now ran rampant in your head
>Before you knew it, you had flown over Twilight's castle for the first time, marking the terminus of the first lap
>As if she was waiting for the signal, just as you passed the structure, Rainbow Dash brought her wings to a far greater might, causing her to soar past you
>Your heart skipped a beat with the idea of your dream escaping you right before your eyes before taking things a step further yourself
>You began to wince at the sting of the wind, but pushed past it
>You had to catch up to her
>You had to show her you weren't the loser she claimed you were
>It's a shame really
>You were actually excited about Rainbow Dash coming to like you only a short time ago
>You could easily believe that in another life, the two of you were the best of friends
>And just as Spitfire said, who know's what the two of you could accomplish if you actually settled your differences
>You really hoped Anonymous wouldn't be the thing that came between all of that
>Still, you couldn't believe the way she was acting right now
>It made you furious
>It was that same anger that caused you to focus on your acceleration
>Electric energy began to crackle around you
>The distance between you and Rainbow Dash had minimized, but not by a large margin
>You passed over the castle again, concluding lap two
>>
>>30331770
Man, I hope this is going where I think it's going.
This is gonna be rad.
>>
>>30331855
I hope it doesn't go where I think it's going...

Characters need flaws dawg.
>>
>>30332165
Only being able to hit peak performance when you're in a state of emotional intensity is a character flaw.
Being able to perform on-demand is what separates pros from amateurs, and the Wonderbolts are a professional flight team.
>>
>>30332298
Not same, but being exceptional when it matters is now a character flaw?
>>
>>30332660
E.g., there is an abundance of anecdotes about parents performing superhuman feats of strength to rescue their children, but that doesn't mean that they're cut out for a career in Olympic weightlifting.
Lots of people can play an instrument, but few can get up on stage and bust loose with proficiency on-demand.
Amateurs practice until they can do something right; pros practice until they can't do it wrong.
Only being able to perform under specific, exceptional circumstances is a serious problem for someone like LD who has aspirations of being part of a professional flying team who, by the nature of their occupation, have to be able to perform at-will, whether they feel like it or not.
>>
File: 731133_postable.jpg (1MB, 5808x2302px) Image search: [Google]
731133_postable.jpg
1MB, 5808x2302px
>>
>>30333452
IWTCILD
>>
"Faker!? I think you're the fake one around here"
>>
>>
>>30331770

>You looked down
>All sight was unintelligible
>Now that you took a moment to evaluate your senses, you realized that you couldn't hear anything either
>Long before you reached your current speed, all sound had turned to a monotonous, deafening roar
>You kept your head fixated forward
>You feared that if you turned it even slightly, the wind would catch it and snap your neck
>That being said, the only thing you had to look at was Rainbow Dash
>More importantly, how far ahead Rainbow Dash was
>Your thoughts strayed to that of Anonymous
>And the story he told you
>You don't remember much about the events of his rescue
>Alcohol tends to do that
>But he way he described your descent to catch him...
>What did you call it? "A Sonic Rainboom with a little Lightning Dust flare added to it?"
>You increased your speed, and the wind began to sting
>Your thoughts strayed again
>Were you really that good under pressure?
>Were you even good?
>Or were you lucky?
>Or were you just really, really mad?
>At Spitfire
>At Rainbow Dash
>At the Wonderbolts
>At the world?
>You spent the better part of your time since the academy drinking and feeling sorry for yourself
>If you took a minute to gaze through your unwavering bravado, your admittedly gross ego, and your self-concerned personality, you'd realize that the only person you were mad at was yourself
>Rainbow Dash now had a glowing white aura about her
>She was really going to fucking do it
>On a race that didn't matter to her
>She just wanted this to be the biggest blow out she could manage
>A fresh spike of rage thundered within you
>In a moment of admittedly hectic clarity, you realized why you were so mad
>Why you hated yourself
>Because you knew deep down, you could do better
>That though you failed at the academy, you knew you were meant for more
>Your selfishness, your ignorance got in the way of that
>Not again
>Not this time
>This time, would be different
>You would not falter
>You would not fail
>>
>>30338248

>Narrowing your body as best you could, you pushed your wings to their limits
>They ached in protest, but you pressed on
>Flickering arcs of lightning danced around you as white streaks began to form in front of you before vanishing to either side
>You weren't about to push your limits
>You were about to utterly fucking break them
>Even if it kills you
>A brilliant colorful glow emanated from Rainbow Dash as she finally let go
>The first sound you had heard other than the shearing wind was the ear-shattering boom of Dash's signature technique
>All colors known shot out from her in a dazzling ring as she sped off into the distance, a similar trail following her close behind
>You closed your eyes
>Your thoughts went out to Anonymous
>The things he's said to you
>His belief in you
>...
>You heard a sound
>It was a boom, for sure, but it wasn't quite the same
>It was as if lightning had struck directly on top you
>Your ears were ringing
>You opened your eyes and looked back to find a crackling gold lightning ring coming from where you had just been
>A streak of lightning with intensity rivaling the sun was left in your wake
>The clouds grayed as you passed them, feeding on your own electric energy
>You grinned more and more and more as it dawned on you what was happening
>You weren't sure because of the speed you were going, but you think you had completed the third lap some time ago
>The fourth wasn't far behind
>You smiled with pride to see that the cloud track remained blackened like a storm
>The fifth lap reached it's end when you realized something
>You were aiming yourself towards the ground to land, and had no idea how to decelerate from such a speed
>You tilted your wings and flapped vigorously to slow your descent
>This was unfortunate
>You still hurt from the crash the other day
>The last thing that went through your mind was the utter confidence of your victory
>>
>>30338259

>You are Anonymous
>And you were on the border of a psychological meltdown
>This was all a lot to take in, really
>Rainbow Dash stood next to you, completely ignoring your existence
>She stared, watching Lightning Dust complete the final lap
>She wasn't smiling though
>Sure enough, the golden comet you had been staring at turned here to land
>Twilight spoke up
>"She's going a little fast isn't she?"
>Oh no, not again
>Although you couldn't see it, you could imagine her panic
>The streak slowed dramatically but the end result was inevitable
>You'd wager the damage wouldn't be fatal though
>Well, you hoped
>Lightning Dust collided with the earth like a falling star
>The energy around her danced off in glowing, electric sparks as she skipped like a pebble across the ground
>She tumbled to a stop, face down in the dirt
>She was motionless
"Dust! DUST!"
>You sprinted over to her, collecting her in your arms
>Her eyes opened half way
>She smiled, coughing shortly after
>"I-I'm fine. I'm fine. Hehe..."
>You looked her up and down
>She seemed mostly okay
>Her wing might be sprained pretty bad, but nothing that would end her career
>You fought back tears
"This is... This is pretty similar to the forest thing, huh?"
>She laughed, coughing once more
>"I uh... I guess so!"
>Spitfire appeared next to you
>She must have noticed that Dust seemed remotely fine, because she didn't seem to care
>Dust removed herself from your care, shakily standing up
>She looked filthy
>She smiled wide at Spitfire, immensely proud of her assumed victory
>Rainbow Dash stepped out from beside her
>"Pretty good. Not good enough."
>Dust's face fell dramatically
>"W-What? How did you-?"
>It was Spitfire who answered
>"That was some impressive stuff Dust, really. But you didn't really think you were going to beat Dash, did you? Shortly after you both Boomed, she lapped you. Twice, actually."
>The captain's words cut like knives
>"S-she lapped me?"
>Rainbow nodded and reiterated
>"Twice."
>>
>>30338273
well, that's pretty rough
>>
>>30338273
Ouch. It was never going to be easy. Great update as always
>>
>>30338273
Fuckin Mary sue.
>>
>>
File: 1469880886061.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469880886061.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>30338273
>Not good enough
Seriously, what the fuck? It was stated by Spitfire that Lightning wouldn't beat Rainbow Dash who is already a full fledged Wonderbolt. How is losing to the fastest Pegasus alive not good enough?
>>
>>30340500
Dash said the "Not good enough.", the smug cunt.
>>
>>30338273
I get the feeling Rainbow's gonna turn into a bit of a smug cunt
>>
File: 1462650934134.png (441KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462650934134.png
441KB, 500x500px
>>30340586
Well shot. Still though, even rainbow saying it makes me genuinely fucking mad. There's also the fact that Lightning managed a sonic rainboom of some description which makes here the second Pegasus in recent history to do it. Spitfire at least needs to give Lightning credit there especially when she herself can't do one.
>>
race bump
>>
File: myownpersonalhell.png (261KB, 1042x794px) Image search: [Google]
myownpersonalhell.png
261KB, 1042x794px
Quick update! The last week of my calculus class is upon me, and three tests are scheduled this week, including my final. My first test is tomorrow. A horrifically long night of coffee and numbers is in my near future. Because of this, I won't be able to post today, but I should be able to post more tomorrow. It will be a little iffy this week, but I will do my best. Thank you all for being so patient with me!
>>
>>30343644
Get your exams done first man, we can wait
>>
>>
>>30341372
as if being a smug cunt isn't already her defining character trait
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>30338273
Pick Dust up, give her a kiss, and tell her she'll always be your #1.
Comfort the best waifu but at the same time make RD remember she is alone by punching her right in the soul
>>
>>30347462
I second this.
>>
Crash bump
>>
9 bump
>>
>>30349579
>>30350393
>>30351167
>>
File: 1496486232355.gif (277KB, 496x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496486232355.gif
277KB, 496x400px
Test went really well! One down, two to go! Incoming green in a little bit.
>>
>>30352737
keep up the good work
>>
>>30338273

>Dust's eyes raced from side to side as her mind looked for an explanation
>"B-but I did the-"
>Dash cut her off, flying close to her
>She maintained a height that had her look down on Lightning Dust
>"The Sonic Rainboom? Or whatever your version of it is?"
>She laughed
>"I've been doing it waaaaay longer than you have Dusty, you didn't stand a chance!"
>Lightning Dust looked as if she were about to crumble into pieces before Spitfire jumped in, clarifying what she had already stated before
>"Hey, don't feel so bad! I didn't expect you to beat her, remember? Besides, that was absolutely AWESOME! I'm still trying get a grip on it! Do you realize what you even did?! You managed a Sonic... er... whatever! I'd be crazy not to get you back in the academy! Think of the routines we could do with both you and her!"
>Spitfire did her best to reign in her excitement and maintain a professional look
>"Um, that is of course, if you make it through basic training."
>Meanwhile, you did your best to manage your panic attack
>Dust crashing like that got you really worked up
"You see, Dust? You're fine! You get to go back to the academy! It's gonna be okay!"
>Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes
"Oh come on, we don't need her that bad! Besides, having two Sonic Rainbooms kinda ruins the mystique, dontcha think?"
>Lightning Dust, covered in dirt and trace amounts of blood looked to Rainbow Dash
>Behind her sun-colored eyes, you saw something snap
>Something big
>"What the fuck is wrong with you?"
>The silence that followed her question worried you immensely
>If Dust was about to screw up her second chance, you may just kill her
>With no immediate answer, she asked again
>"No seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? What did I ever do to you? I put your friends in danger, yeah, but that was on ACCIDENT! I know I was being reckless, but I still didn't do it intentionally!"
>She was yelling now
>>
>>30352917
Thank you!

>>30352928

>"And then I got kicked out because you convinced Spitfire to give me the boot. You won. You could have stopped there, but you didn't! Even though I've tried to be better, even though I've done nothing wrong to you since then, you still don't like me! You were all smiles a while ago but ever since Anon and Spitfire came out here, you've been horrible!"
>Now she was screaming
>"Combine that with your enormous fucking ego and you are nothing but a completely insufferable bitch around me! AROUND ANYONE! And nobody is willing to call you out on your bullshit because you've saved Equestria so many times or because you're such a good fucking flier."
>She looked at Spitfire with great disdain as she finished her sentence
>She stomped her hoof
>"Well, I'M calling you out! I'M telling you that despite your accomplishments you're a miserable person inside! And that's all that matters!"
>She closed her eyes before they shot open once more with pure fury behind them as she shouted her final piece
>"AND MAYBE IF YOU TOOK A FUCKING MOMENT TO REALIZE THAT, YOU'D REALIZE WHY ANONYMOUS CHOSE ME INSTEAD!"
>You weren't sure if you'd ever seen Rainbow speechless before
>She was always so hot-headed
>But here she was, staring at Dust
>Completely quiet
>While everybody had noticed you and Dust were together, Dust was the first to really bring it out in the open
>You could see the weight of her words on Rainbow's soul
>The stunned silence gave you an opportunity to appreciate another rare sight
>Spitfire, a drill sergeant, had nothing to say either
>Hell, if you didn't know any better, you'd say she felt shame
>Dust continued
>She wasn't yelling anymore, but she still wasn't happy
>"I can't win. You'll always hate me, and you're the favorite."
>She looked over at Spitfire
>"I take back nothing I said to your star student, and I'm not sorry. So keep me in the academy, or don't."
>She was deadly serious
>"Because I don't give a shit."
>>
File: 1497939742204.jpg (62KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
1497939742204.jpg
62KB, 538x445px
>>30352933
REKT
>>
>>30352933
Putting Spitfire on the spot like that (again) probably isn't the best move, but Dust wouldn't be Dust if she made perfect decisions all the time, would she?
>>
File: 1494327146391.png (806KB, 665x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494327146391.png
806KB, 665x900px
>>
>meanwhile, in a parallel timeline where friendship really was magic
>>
>>30352933
Oh jeez oh fuck
>>
>>
>>
File: 1497939174266.png (462KB, 684x694px) Image search: [Google]
1497939174266.png
462KB, 684x694px
LD best waifu
>>
>>30352928
>>30352933
My god the drama is real in this one.

Good
>>
>>30359936
>>
>>30361219
>>
>>30363410
>>
>>
>>30364114
>>
>>
Lightning Dust is a cool pony for cool dudes.
>>
>>30366917
Hell yeah dude.
>>
>>30352933

>It was at this moment that you realized that Lightning Dust never knowing when to stop was one of her defining traits
>She had guts
>It was probably what you liked most about her, really
>She was never one to compromise
>That being said, she must have been in a terrible place mentally when you found her at the bar
>Dust is currently telling Rainbow Dash, the Element of Loyalty, and Spitfire, the captain of the Wonderbolts, that they're full of shit
>Despite that, she was still in a spiraling depression when you met her
>But there was a reason this was all so admirable
>Spitfire and Dash are like any other ponies, they can make mistakes
>They can even screw up pretty bad from time to time
>The difference is that their positions gives them social immunity that others don't normally get
>Dust didn't seem to care though
>And while right now, you wanted to strangle her until her eyes rolled to the back of her head, you had to give her credit
>She was telling it like it is
>Well, someone had to tell them
>Spitfire stared her down
>She knew Dust was right
>At least, to a degree
>The words probably even stung a little
>A drop of rain hit the ground to your left
>a few more followed shortly after
>You looked up, noticing that the cloud ring that made their race track was still blackened from Lightning Dust's earlier Boom.
>The clouds began to drift from their circle formation, carrying light showers of rain within them
>Rainbow Dash turned to you
>She blinked, her eyes shimmering with tears
>"I-I just..."
>Spitfire turned to her
>She kept her poker face
>Her voice broke as she began to sob
>"I DON'T GET IT! Why are you with her, Anon?! I- I thought that you... after all I've done for you..."
>You felt a crack run down your heart
>You felt like a massive piece of shit
>"You've known her for what, three days? Four days? What the fuck is wrong with you?!"
>She sat on the ground
>"What's wrong with me?"
>>
>>30367961

>Well shit
>I guess that confirms your worst fear
>You couldn't help but feel bad for Spitfire
>Poor girl was dealing with an incredibly over dramatic romance plot
>Rainbow Dash's question echoed multiple times in your head
>That's just the issue
>There was nothing wrong with her
>Well, she was kind of a bitch, but you could easily argue Dust was similar
>What kind of excuse is that?
>How do you tell someone that they're just not good enough for no discernible reason?
>If you had to guess, it's that you just related to Dust more
>Finding her as low as she was helped you drag yourself out of your own stagnation
>Rainbow always seemed untouchable, so out of the realm of possibility
>She was the best flier in the world, and on top of that she represented an Element of Harmony, a title that has carried her to the defeat of many villains
>Dust didn't have any of that
>She had only her grit to push her
>You didn't fault Rainbow Dash for this, but it certainly always made you feel like you were mooching off of her or living in her shadow
>It didn't help that she was immensely proud of all of that
>You didn't know what to say
"Dash... I'm sorry. I can't change how I feel about her. You know it doesn't work like that."
>She sniffled
>"I-I know."
"You can't take that out on Dust. What happened in your past with her is over, and she's trying to make amends. She suffers because of her actions at the academy every day. For crying out loud, she was borderline an alcoholic when I met her. Isn't all of that enough?"
>She was quiet
>Lightning Dust seemed slightly offended but let you continue
"Being mad at Lightning Dust won't change anything. If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at me, but you did a great thing bringing Spitfire here to reconsider Dust for the Wonderbolts. Don't screw it up now. Do the right thing."
>You knelt down in front of her, offering your hand
"I know it hurts. But you have to trust that life will inch along and get better. It always does."
>>
>>30367961
>>30367966

This is by far the best green I have ever red. Great job man!
>>
>>30367961
>>30367966
my fellow african american you right good feels
>>
File: 1494351155579.png (554KB, 569x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494351155579.png
554KB, 569x800px
>>
>>
File: lightning dust pie.png (129KB, 943x847px) Image search: [Google]
lightning dust pie.png
129KB, 943x847px
Rise.
>>
>>30371211
That is rectangular.
It is clearly a chocolate lasagna, not a pie.
>>
>>30367966
This is an interesting take on why people waifu Dust over Dash.
>>
>>30370291
*BRAAAAAAP
>>
>>30371825
*BRRRRRRRT
>>
>>30373154
>>
>>30367966
Now Dash has a choice, does she accept the apology and act like a reasonable individual, or double down into MAXIMUM OVERCUNT
>>
>>30374329
>>
>>30368170
Thank you very much, Anon. It means a lot!

Posting soon!
>>
>>30367966

>Rainbow Dash finally managed to look up at you
>Slowly but surely, you could see the faint signs of regret on her
>She smiled
>"I..."
>She choked up
>"I can't change how I feel about you either."
>You nodded
>You'd be stupid to expect anything else
>"Are you happy?"
>You looked back at Dust
>A few more drops of rain begin to hit the ground
>She smiled at you, and much to your surprise, she wasn't overly enjoying Rainbow's low moment
"Yes, Rainbow. I am. But don't think any of this is lost on me. I wouldn't have any of this if it wasn't for you. I wouldn't have even met Dust if you didn't hype up that shitty job with the Wonderbolts."
>You managed to get a chuckle out of Spitfire
"I can't thank you enough for the kindness you've shown me. Or should I say loyalty?"
>She wiped her eyes, laughing lightly
>You stood up, and moved to the side
"The two of you need to move on from this. No more bickering, no more fighting. Enough is enough."
>Dust looked towards the ground, a small amount of shame beginning to form within her for her earlier words
>With what you can only assume was a titanic amount of willpower, she spoke
>"I'm sorry, Rainbow Dash."
>Even you were surprised
>Not only was this Lightning Dust, she had just got done saying that she wouldn't apologize
>Dash shared your shock
>Every one of your muscles tensed as you waited for her response
>She sighed
>"I'm sorry too, Lightning Dust."
>You felt like there should have been something more
>A speech of friendship from Twilight
>A long monologue about how they were wrong
>A sappy "Oh, we're friends now!" moment
>Anything
>But in the silence of the two apologies you came to a realization
>Or at least a slight paradigm shift
>Life wasn't an episodic adventure filled with heroic comebacks, cheesy lessons in morality, or even something as simple as confident apologies
>Life was just a road of horrifically uncertain events
>And all anyone did was stumble down it
>>
>>30379193

>No matter how sure anyone was of anything, no matter how perfect or confident anyone seemed, everyone was uncertain
>Everyone stumbled
>Everyone fell
>What separated anyone from anybody was how often you got back up
>How often you decided to keep stumbling
>You were satisfied
>Something about the awkward vulnerability of the situation felt humble
>It felt real
>There was no spectacle
>Just two stupid mares
>"I just think we... got off on the wrong hoof."
>She smiled reassuringly
>"I think the fact that we can keep up with each other alone is reason enough for us to be friends."
>Rainbow was having a hard time adjusting, but she managed a grin as well
>"I wouldn't say you can keep up! Give it time though. The Sonic Rainboom was a good first step."
>She winked
>Spitfire breathed a sigh of relief
>"Tell me this nonsense between you two is over. You both have a real chance of taking the Wonderbolts to heights they've never reached. Are you ready to make history?"
>Dust and Dash exchanged looks
>Lightning Dust flapped her wings excitedly
>"We're ready for anything you can throw at us!"
>Spitfire smirked
>"Then consider this your admission into the Wonderbolt Academy, Lightning Dust. I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to make it hell for you though."
>Rainbow Dash echoed her sentiment
>"You've earned it."
>Only a moment later, Dust lost her composure
>Whatever tough girl act she had been pulling to seem intimidating to Spitfire and Dash had completely left her
>She flew upward, turning sharply around midair before colliding into you
>You saw it coming, so she didn't knock you down this time around
>You wrapped your arms around her
>Her voice was muffled and tinged with sobs, so it was incredibly hard to understand her
>You got the last bit though
>"We did it! We did it! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!"
>You pulled her in tightly
"You did it."
>The rain began to pour
>>
>>30379199
>"You did it."
Indeed; Anon still has to deal with a holographic manticore fight for which he's horribly underleveled.
>>
>>30379193
>>30379199
I still feel a bit uneasy about this.
gj
>>
File: 955747_edit.png (186KB, 656x540px) Image search: [Google]
955747_edit.png
186KB, 656x540px
>>30379199
I'm not sure if I should say this yet, because I really don't want to influence you. I swear this isn't any kind of emotional blackmail, please, don't let this post change whatever you were going to write.

I'm not a Dustfag, but I've been following your green because I'm a Dashfag and I was curious to know how would Dash be in a green for this thread, considering that apparently most Dustfags hate her guts. Moments of unjustifiable violence aside, it's been surprisingly better than I expected so far, which is nice. And, ignoring my waifufaggotry for a second, I admit that it's really well written, kudos.

Anyway, I've seen that you guys still don't have a drawfag. I can't help you with that, but I like to do edits so I put together a quick recolor of https://derpibooru.org/955747 for your thread. I hope you like it, credit to the original artist.
>>
>>30380817
nice if you wanna do anymore recolors we would welcome it
>>
>>
>>30380817
That's awesome, dude! I love it! Feel free to do more, I'll never turn away more content for the thread!

As for the rest of your post, I'm glad you are enjoying the story and thank you so much for the praise. While it may not seem like it due to some previous posts and stuff, I actually don't hate Rainbow Dash, and I did my best to not make it come off that way. I'm simply trying to do the characters justice (as best I can anyway) and explore the hectic dynamic that Dash and Dust would undoubtedly have if she were to return.
>>
>>
>>30382806
Was going to post this earlier but for some reason the captcha just wouldn't load. I just want to say that your first thread caught my eye and I stayed through the beginning down to the point where you started this story and I've been keeping up intently since then. I didn't come in too deeply interested in Lightning Dust, but by now you've almost positively made a Dustfag out of me. I'm loving the story so far and I can't wait to see it through.

As an aside, I don't really know how I got into ponies like these. When it comes to ponies like Diamond Tiara, Prince Blueblood, and Lightning Dust, moreso than just seeing the clop or the action, I just want to see them happy, and see them smiling. Which is weird for the interpretation of how I see them, and how I see myself, which are pretty similar in more ways than I'd like to say.

I hope that I can become a good writer like you one day so I can get all my thoughts and dreams down on paper, not just my own, but also by writing stories about the ponies I love. For now though, it feels good writing letters to nobody in particular.

Heh, I just realized that my Lightning Dust folder is getting to a pretty decent size now. Haven't seen something like this since I started getting into Touhou. It's gonna be a real doozy but eventually I'm gonna have to start organizing and making subcategories for her just like my Cirno folder.
>>
File: 1414658773896.jpg (44KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1414658773896.jpg
44KB, 653x490px
>>30384207
Your words have touched me, Anon. Thank you. Take it from me, you don't have to be good at writing to gain fulfillment from it. This hobby of mine started long ago as a coping mechanism through very hard times, which I know is a very common story. There's a reason for that. The shit I wrote was terrible! And while I do feel like I'm better now, I certainly don't think I am great. But I realized that it was never the point in the first place. What made writing so magical was that it was a way to vomit your emotions shame free and more importantly, it was a place where there were no limits. You can write whatever the fuck you want and nobody can stop you. You can indulge all of your edginess and spaghetti without fear of being ridiculed, and there's something special about that. Do keep trying to write, you'll be happy that you did. And as we begin to approach the finale of my story, I do hope you'll stick around.

Lightning Dust loves you.
>>
>>30379199

>Twilight Sparkle, who had stood on the sidelines until now, finally spoke
>"This is amazing and all, but can we please go inside?!"
>Without much second thought, Spitfire, Rainbow, and the princess made their way indoors
>You and Dust decided to stay behind for a moment
>The two of you still held to your embrace
>Dust flipped her now wet mane out of her face
>She giggled
>"Anonymous, we're gonna be soaked!"
"Who cares?"
>You pulled her in for a kiss
>To your surprise, Dust met you with eagerness
>You guessed she had felt that the atmosphere was nice too
>She pulled away for a moment and looked at her surroundings
>Your gaze followed hers
>It was raining only in a small radius of here
>The rest of the sky was a brilliant sunny day
>The rare collision of sunlight and rainfall made for a dazzling display
>You looked back down at her
>You could see fresh tears on her face before the rain swept them away
>"I love you so much, Anonymous."
>You kissed her again, making sure to return the sentiment once the contact ceased
"I love you too, Dust."
>You laughed
>"Let's get inside."
>She nodded, reluctantly pulling herself from your arms before flying to the entrance of the castle
>You were running close behind
>You finally made it to the main hall, albeit several seconds after Lightning Dust
>You were noticeably more winded than she was
>You did your best to conceal it
>Twilight and Rainbow Dash seemed confused as to why it took the two of you so long to get in here
>Spitfire, however, wore a sly smile
>Whether it was to make a point or deflect any questions that may come your way, Spitfire began to speak
>"As much as I hate to cut any celebrations short, we're not done just yet!"
>She seemed excited, actually
>"Oh no, in fact, we're only at half time!"
>Rainbow didn't understand, and Dust seemed worried
>Spitfire assured her
>"Don't worry, Lightning Dust you're off the stage now. Him however..."
>She pointed to you
>Fuck, you totally forgot
>"He's up next!"
>>
>>30385067

>Twilight clapped her hooves together
>"Oh this is so exciting! Meet me in the library, when you're ready Anon. I need to go prepare the spell!"
>Dust turned to you quickly
>"Spell? What is she talking about, Anonymous? What's happening?"
>Spitfire brought her and Dash up to speed
>As her explanation went on and Dust's face fell to greater worry, you began to become nervous yourself
>She finished and Lightning Dust immediately flew up to your level
>"Are you fucking insane?! You're going to fight simulated magical monsters that even the captain of the royal fucking guard had trouble with?! The same guy who's so awesome he fathered an alicorn?!"
>She really wasn't helping your composure
"Well uh... when you put it like that it sounds a little stupid."
>Her eyes blazed with anger
>"That's because it is very, very stupid!"
>Rainbow Dash flew over now
>"Are you kidding? This is going to be AWESOME! Anonymous versus the minions of Tartarus!"
>She began jabbing at mock opponents in the air
>"I can't wait! You're gonna kick some serious ass, Anon!"
>That was highly unlikely
>If you picked any guard up off the streets, it was likely that they could do a better job than you
>Dust seemed to agree with your train of thought
>But you weren't about to back out now
>You may not get another opportunity like this
"Hey, have a little faith, okay? I believed in you! This is a dual effort, remember?"
>You could tell that she wanted to protest that this was very different
>And she was right
>"I'm worried, Anonymous. What if you get really hurt?"
>Rainbow chimed in
>"Oh he TOTALLY will. You should have seen him the last time he tried this!"
>Dust glared at her
"It would be pretty sweet if I get to work so close to you though, right?"
>She had to admit it
>"It would be great... We could hang out immediately after each show once I become a Wonderbolt!"
>Rainbow shrugged
>"Well, there's a lengthy tear-down process after each show but yeah, basically!"
>>
>>30385058
Thanks man. First thing I write is getting dedicated to you, and maybe everything afterwards. It's not gonna be a Dust story, and maybe not even a pony story but it's already getting started. Most of the long letters I've written have gone to places like asdfjkl; where someone gets a letter anonymously and reads them, and that's what I meant by writing letters to no one. I used to do it all the time. I'm going to publish this one though. I've got a job to do but I'm going to find time for this somewhere.

Another one of the things I used to do was save .mhtmls of 4chan threads to a personal archive. I've got a whole bunch of them from long ago that keep me remembering why I came here and why I stayed, and also what it was like. I know /mlp/ has it's own archive online, but I'm saving everything from these threads myself so I can keep coming back to it, even years later, just like all the other stuff I had.

I've poured my heart out enough for one thread. I'm not going through hard times or escaping from anything, but I'm gonna put enough together in writing and come back one day with something good enough to share. Not that it's gonna be particularly edgy or deep, but it'll be something, that's for sure.
>>
>>30385072
>The same guy who's so awesome he fathered an alicorn?!"
Eh, Cadance did most of the work.
>>
File: 567812093.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
567812093.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>30385072
Go get 'em, Anon
>>
>>30385072

>Lightning Dust sighed
>"Are you sure you want to do this? Now, of all times?"
>You knew she was right, but you had thought this over enough
>Time to let instinct kick in
"Yes, I'm sure. Now let's go, we wouldn't want to keep Twilight waiting."
>Spitfire seemed happy that you didn't back out
>It bothered you how excited she was to see you get thrashed by holographic monsters
>You followed what you could remember of the path to the library
>You hadn't said a word to anyone
>As the time to act neared, you found yourself getting more and more nervous
>You rubbed your side, remembering where you took a particularly nasty blow from a minotaur the last time you tried this
>It was weeks before you could take a deep breath without hurting
>And unfortunately, you weren't much different in skill now compared to yourself back then
>Lightning Dust must have caught on to how you were feeling
>"Ya know, it will at least be cool to see you fight."
>You rubbed the back of your head
"Um... well... It's not going to be that impressive."
>She laughed
>"Give yourself SOME credit! Was it really that bad last time?"
>Rainbow Dash answered
>"Oh yeah! Dude got knocked around like crazy! I'm surprised he lived!"
>She blushed and smiled nervously after she realized what she had said
>You and Lightning Dust said nothing, but the two of you were very uncomfortable
>Eventually, you entered the library to find a mass of glowing purple energy in the center of the room
>Occasionally arcs of energy would spring from it, striking at nearby objects harmlessly or simply turning back to the source, forming an arch before fading away
>Twilight wiped a small bead of sweat from her brow before turning to you, smiling wide
>"Everything's ready when you are, Anon!"
>Lightning Dust put a hoof to her face
>"This is too much stress for one day."
>You nodded, agreeing emphatically
>>
>>30388698

>Spitfire made her way to the edge of the room
>"I want to be clear: we aren't going to stop the spell unless you say so or seem unable to say so. I want to really see what you can do. You got that, Anon?"
>You nodded
>Twilight gestured to the side of the room where Spitfire was standing
>"Lightning Dust, Rainbow Dash, could you please stick to the edge of the room? We wouldn't want anything interfering."
>Oh yeah, we wouldn't want anyone else getting sheared in half by a dragon
>Twilight looked to you now
>"I promise you won't be mortally wounded, Anon, but are you still one-hundred percent sure you want to do this?"
>You hesitated, but you nodded once again
>"Do you have any last requests before we get started?"
>You thought for a minute before your eyes went wide
>"My helmet! I left it last time we did this and I never came back to get it. Is it still here?"
>Twilight perked up
>"Oh, yes! It's right here."
>She floated over a steel helmet and dropped it into your hands
>You looked it over
>It had lost most of it's shine
>This thing was probably one of a kind
>To your knowledge, there wasn't another human in Equestria, so there more than likely wasn't anything similar to it
>While wearing it made you feel really cool, it seldom had it's uses for the average job
>It had a movable visor that served to cover your entire head with metal, and that just wasn't practical for normal guard duty
>However, you were sure it would have many uses when deflecting a full on assault from various random creatures
>You placed it over your head
"I'm ready."
>You took a deep breath, and looked over to Lightning Dust
>She was worried, but she was smiling
>You looked over to Rainbow Dash, who was more vocal
>"KICK SOME ASS, ANON!"
>At your word, the violet orb began to crackle with greater intensity as Twilight began the first part of the summoning process
>You drew your sword and brought down the visor on your helmet
>Well, here goes nothing
>>
>>30388711
good stuff, looking forward to Anon getting his ass handed to him
>>
>>30388711
this is going to be good
>>
>>
File: 1446576.png (217KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1446576.png
217KB, 500x525px
>>
>>30388711

>Twilight shot a beam of magic into the center of the orb, causing it to crackle and shimmer
>"We'll start with the simple stuff!"
>You gulped
>Three smaller arcane orbs floated out of the central one before coalescing into something reminiscent of anything you knew
>Their forms elongated, with claws and teeth sprouting from appendages that started to mold
>Timberwolves
>Hopefully this wouldn't be so bad
>You felt like they were a lot bigger than you remember them being in real life
>They came to their artificial existence one by one
>The first glowing, purple wolf to spring to life was the one closest to you
>It's solid eyes shined in different areas as it searched its surroundings before locking its gaze onto you
>With a vicious growl, it moved its legs rapidly, making it's way across the large library with intimidating speed
>Only now did you realize you didn't have a shield
>What the fuck were you thinking?
>An empty hand is a useless hand!
>Your train of thought was cut brutally short as the first wolf leapt at you
>With relative ease, you stepped to the side and brought your blade down in an overhead arc for a decapitation
>Your sword passed through the neck of the construct, creating a rift between its head and and body with a satisfying hum
>The body continued forward, crashing into the ground before turning to arcane sparks, causing the creature to fizzle out of existence
>You could feel your rocketing heart rate
>You began to wonder if you had any amount of PTSD from the other times you did this, because it had been horrifying
>Unfortunately, the shock over your dance with death had let your guard down
>You were tossed onto your back as the second wolf tackled you to the ground
>It's jaws wrapped around your left arm
>Magic or not, you felt the teeth sink into your flesh
>You felt it tear as it thrashed its head back and forth
>You felt the leather parts of your armor soak with blood
>And you felt the pain
>>
>>30396894

>You cried out in pain
>The feeling was excruciating
>You heard someone shout
>It was hard to tell who it was, but they sounded very worried
>Your sword had been knocked from your grip, clattering somewhere off to the side
>Your vision began to fade
>Out of the corner of your eye, you saw the third wolf running up to join its friend in ripping you apart
>You forced yourself awake, concentrating on the pain for a rush of adrenaline
>You kicked your right leg, your boot colliding with the nose of the third wolf
>The crack of bark confirmed that damage had been done, and the beast recoiled in simulated pain
>You took this opportunity to attempt to free your arm from the jaws of the other timberwolf
>With strength you didn't know you hard, your gloved hand grabbed the face of the beast
>You shouted as you gripped with all your might, pressing your thumb through its eye
>You felt the rest of your fingers break through the wood in tandem on the other side of its head
>You ripped your hand away, taking a large portion of the creature's head with you
>In a fairly barbaric display, you used the chunk you had taken off as a blunt object with which to bash the rest of the creatures head apart
>It wasn't until it dissolved into arcane dust that it finally let go of your arm
>You didn't let yourself get comfortable
>Only moments after you destroyed the second wolf, the third had recovered enough to leap at you
>With little time to think of any consequences, you ducked and charged
>Your body collided with the final wolf, bringing it to the ground
>It's jaws snapped at you in protest
>Your left hand forced its head to the floor as your right balled into a fist
>You felt the claws of the creature dig into your back as punch after punch collided with it's head
>The bark wavered and caved under your assault, with the struggle of the wolf weakening further and further until it too faded away, marking the end of this portion of the fight
>>
>>30396903
I wonder how Lightning is gonna react to Anon caving in the skull of two timberwolves?
>>
>>30397292
a mix of fear for his safety, fear/awe of his heretofore unrevealed capacity for sickening acts of ultraviolence, and arousal
>>
Battle bump
>>
>>30396903
I sure hope Anon gets a chance to heal up between fights.
Can't see how this wouldn't end quickly and badly otherwise.
>>
File: 1450313.png (26KB, 637x389px) Image search: [Google]
1450313.png
26KB, 637x389px
>>
File: 181465.png (207KB, 878x754px) Image search: [Google]
181465.png
207KB, 878x754px
>>
>>30400605
why is the top half of her face dark
>>
>>30396903

Sorry it's a little late!

>You immediately fell to one knee, lifting up your visor to get a good look at your arm
>The teeth made it through the armor, but not deep enough to render your arm completely useless
>It hurt immensely each time your muscles flexed, but you were by no means crippled
>It was very likely though that this would become a problem as the fight went on
>You tried not to think about it
>"Anonymous!"
>You looked over to the direction of the voice and you saw a piece of metal being hurled at you
>With barely enough reaction time, you caught it with your good hand
>It was a plain iron shield
>You looked up to see Rainbow Dash smiling wide
"Where did you even get this?"
>The purple orb began to crackle again
>It was much louder this time
>"It was just laying around, man! You probably left it here last time!"
>Twilight turned to her
>"Hey! That's one of Shining Arm-"
>A single orb was produced from the central one with a thunderous sound
>It began to static as it mutated into a creature much bigger than yourself
>Something resembling a lion's body began to form
>You scrambled to place the shield on your arm
"Are you serious?! I was just joking about the manticore!"
>Twilight began to panic
>"I-It's randomly generated, Anon! I don't have control over what it makes! I can shut it down, though!"
>You watched the wings on the beast form shortly after its claws and mighty tail
>It was an unbelievably tempting offer
>You looked over to Spitfire
>Although she was looking back at you, you couldn't read her expression at all
>She waited patiently for your decision
"No. Keep going."
>With a nod of your head, you brought the visor back down over your face
>You gripped your sword and newfound shield tightly
>The manticore came to life, roaring loud enough to make everyone cover their ears
>With considerable rage, the creature charged towards you, clawing apart the floor with each stride
>Holy fuck, this was terrifying
>>
>>30406740

>Forgetting your fortitude for a moment, you ran to the side, jumping into a roll that allowed you to just barely escape the monster's strike
>His charge continued, slamming him into one of Twilight's bookcases
>The shelves were shattered on impact, and several books must have been ruined
>Twilight really didn't think this one out
>The manticore turned to you, letting out another bone-chilling roar
>Surveying the room for a place to move, you realized that, while large, the library wasn't nearly spacious enough for an enraged manticore
>At this point, they could do little to blame you in the case of collateral damage
>You sprinted for the door
>Lightning Dust shouted after you
>"Anon, where are you going?! Do you want us to stop the spell?"
>Before meeting the doorway, you turned back and called to her
"Not running! Tactical retreat! Keep it going!"
>You weren't sure whether or not that they were okay with the idea, but you didn't take the time to listen
>You focused all of your adrenaline on your legs carrying you as best they could
>And with the floor rumbling close behind you, there was plenty of adrenaline to go around
>You skid into a tight turn, taking you down the hallway to the exit of the castle
>About halfway down, you heard the manticore take a mighty leap into the air with its wings
>Shortly thereafter, it landed directly in your path, its right paw brought back for a swipe
>With what felt like nanoseconds to spare, you brought up your shield
>The beast's claws hooked around the rim, carrying you as it finished its path
>Unable to remove your shield, the creature brought you through the air, flinging you into another branching hallway
>To your surprise, you rolled only once when you hit the ground before finding your footing
>Hm
>Maybe you were more dexterous than you thought!
>>
>>30402067
>>
File: 204679.png (424KB, 1090x850px) Image search: [Google]
204679.png
424KB, 1090x850px
>>
>>
>>
>>30406748

>However, the cramped hallway was a far less advantageous battleground than the library, and your two options were to head straight into the manticore, or to turn around and book it to an unknown area
>The decision was simple enough
>You whirled around and continued your hellish sprint towards your assumed salvation
>As the hallway slowly reached its terminus, you realized where you were headed
>The door on the far end was open slightly, and through it you could see the large balcony that accompanied the far end of the Castle of Friendship
>It was less than ideal, but you had little choice
>At one point you passed an open doorway to your left
>There was a pink pony in there, but you didn't seem to recognize her
>Her violet mane whirled around at the noise of a rampaging monster through the halls
>"What the-?!"
>You waved before passing her swiftly
"Good morning!"
>You saw only a glimpse of her immense confusion before she was out of your sight completely
>Maybe that was Twilight's student you had heard so much about
>What was her name?
>Sunset Glimmer?
>Something like that
>Just as you were about to give out from exhaustion, you manged to squeeze your way through the door to the balcony
>You abruptly stopped as you took in the menacing drop below
>It was hard to tell if it would be fatal or not
>A loud crash erupted behind you
>The manticore had not been able to fit through the door, so it decided to make some adjustments
>Shards of wood and crystal showered onto the balcony before you
>This was really getting out of hand
>It stamped it's paws a few times before letting out another roar
>Well
>This was it
>You assumed a defensive stance as it charged towards you once again
>Its maw opened wide for a bite once it was only a few yards in front of you
>With little choice, you brought up your shield, readying your sword for a counterattack
>>
>>30411252

>You did your best not to wince as the jaws of the creature closed on you
>You adjusted your shield accordingly, causing the manticore to wrap it's mouth around your shield
>You heard the creak of bending iron as it's applied greater and greater pressure
>It was mere moments away from biting your arm off
>With what strength you could muster, you lifted your shield arm so that the beast's head would follow
>You only managed to move it a few inches
>Good enough
>With your sword arm, you slashed at the manticore's neck
>It was hard to tell what damage you were doing considering it was a magical construct, but the reaction it got was enough to inspire some form of morale in you
>Your blade cut across the creature, the familiar static hum ringing out once more
>It released its hold on your shield, backing up as it roared in pain
>Or rage
>Probably both
>This was your moment
>You had it on the back foot, you couldn't stop now!
>Letting out what you considered a meager war cry, you charged towards the monster
>You rolled forward, dodging a swipe from it's massive tail
>You came out of the maneuver with an overhead slash
>Your blade connected with its back leg, creating a rift where the mock flesh was shortly beforehand
>You didn't let up
>Knowing the manticore would turn violently to face you, you swung your shield to meet him
>As the construct turned, your plan came to fruition as the surface of your shield collided with its head
>An arcane tooth flung loose
>It's eyes lost focus as it attempted to recover from the bash
>Feeling the victory rush, you swung your sword towards the dazed creature's head
>Unfortunately, you did so as it's paw came around for it's own strike
>It swept across your body, carrying you several yards away
>Your armor split open with ease, and a crimson font of blood flew into the air before spattering onto the ground along with your motionless body
>>
File: You-Died.jpg (16KB, 575x350px) Image search: [Google]
You-Died.jpg
16KB, 575x350px
>>30411262
>Your armor split open with ease, and a crimson font of blood flew into the air before spattering onto the ground along with your motionless body
Anon needs to git gud
>>
boop
>>
File: 835663.jpg (355KB, 2000x1124px) Image search: [Google]
835663.jpg
355KB, 2000x1124px
>>
File: 352942.png (358KB, 724x709px) Image search: [Google]
352942.png
358KB, 724x709px
>>
>10 again
The board is really fast today with all the movie threads.
>>
>>
>>30411262

>All of your senses were dulled
>Miraculously, you found the ability to get onto your hands and knees
>Your vision faded in and out from black
>You heard a lot of noises around you, but they reached your ears muffled and distorted
>You think someone was screaming your name, but it was hard to tell
>You now noticed the blood pooling on the floor as you held this position
>Looking down, your eyes met three large gashes across your chest and abdomen
>The deeper cut was on your chest, with the wounds becoming more shallow as they went down your body
>Probably for the best, you liked your guts best when they remained in your body
>A muted vibration rung out across the balcony
>You could see your blood ripple on the floor
>Turning your head, you noticed the manticore roaring once more as it prepared itself to charge you
>And kill you
>You felt like if there were ever a time for the spell to stop it should be now
>Each passing second continued to confirm the continuation of the creature's existence
>Your gaze fell back to the red pool of blood
>You were fairly disappointed
>Granted, you had done better in this run of the simulation spell than ever before, but you couldn't shake the embarrassment
>You wanted nothing more than to make yourself proud
>To make Lightning Dust proud
>You were not as talented as her by any stretch of the imagination, but if you were going to die here, then you were going to at least stick to your own advice
>You had to keep trying
>It felt as if gravity had increased its hold on you by an immense multiplier, but you stood up
>You dragged your sword across the floor as you brought yourself to your full height
>You feebly readied your shield
>Looking to your right, you saw the group catching up to you down the hallway
>Lightning Dust took flight to come help you
>They must have just seen you get thrown around
>>
>>30421876

>It was unlikely there was anything they could do to help you though
>The manticore was currently blocking the doorway with its form, and you had a feeling that if Twilight could shut off the spell, she would
>Then again, there shouldn't be any reason that she couldn't turn it off
>Right?
>Maybe Spitfire was insisting that she doesn't
>There's a lot of variables
>Regardless, you had a life to fight for
>The manticore began its charge
>You always heard that your life was supposed to flash before your eyes in the moments before death
>You didn't get any of that
>Just terror, mostly
>You let out a scream as you ran forward, the gashes in your chest tearing just a bit further with each stride
>You discarded your shield
>It hadn't done you much good anyway
>You gripped your sword with both hands, your last thoughts going out to Lightning Dust as you swept in a mighty arc
>Your sword struck across the creature's face, and using the momentum of the first swing, you turned the sword back towards your enemy and brought it downward
>It embedded itself diagonally in what would be its skull
>It thrashed about in pain, turning violently
>In doing so, the scorpion tail of the beast collided with you, sending you flying once more across the balcony
>Your eyes widened as the floor disappeared beneath you, giving way to the grass below
>Time seemed to slow down
>You looked forward to the manticore
>It fell to the ground, dissipating into arcane residue
>You actually did it
>The group was filling out the balcony now
>You could see Lightning Dust scream in protest of your fate
>You imagined there was little she could do now
>It's possible you could have survived this fall normally
>But wounded like this?
>It was unlikely
>But who cares?
>Lightning Dust had her future ahead of her
>And you proved to yourself, once and for all, that you're worth more than a job counting tickets
>You suddenly weren't so disappointed
>You are Anonymous
>And you can die happy with that
>>
>>30421887
Wow I can't believe Anon is fucking dead
LD better save his dumb ass a second time
>>
>>
>>30421887
Frankly, that turned out better than expected.
>>
>>
>>30421887
plot twist: Spifire saves him, making it so that the story focuses on three bird horses all vying for his affection
>>
>>
>>30421887
There's no why that's the end right?
>>
>>30426575
Anon's dead, dude. Insert coin and try again.
>>
>>30421887

>You stared at the balcony
>It was above you now
>As it drifted further and further away from you, you knew that the ground was close behind
>Still no Lightning Dust to save you
>You guessed this was death getting back at you for cheating your last fall
>You noticed it was about noon
>The sun was high in the sky
>And directly in your face
>An unfortunate discomfort before you die
>As you marveled at how something so far away could be so bright, the silhouette of a pegasus with their wings spread moved in front of the sun before turning into a steep dive towards you
>Surprisingly, two more pegasi showed up behind the first
>Lightning Dust's figure came into view as the front runner
>You appreciated the sentiment, but you felt like it was a little late
>And judging by the fact that the other two pegasi, who you could now identify as Spitfire and Rainbow Dash, abruptly stopped their descent, you were very close to the ground
>It wasn't a very long fall, after all
>Lightning Dust didn't seem deterred
>You found yourself smiling
>It seemed poetic that this was happening again
>As both your futures hung in the balance
>Lightning Dust closed the distance, inches away from you
>She wasn't drunk this time, so it seemed far easier for her to gain control of you once she grabbed you
>There was another crucial difference though
>She didn't have the distance to do anything with that control
>What could have been a valiant rescue attempt turned into a desperate hug, one that showed her desperation for you to live
>She flapped her wings as much as she could to dampen your fall in the second you had before landing
>Surprisingly you seemed to slow a reasonable amount
>You hugged her back as you met the earth below
>Consigning herself to your fate, Dust tumbled with you as the force of your fall dispersed
>You felt various parts of your body give and crack as you rolled
>>
>>30428668

>You had not fallen incredibly far, so your bodies came to a stop fairly quickly
>Amazingly, your vision had not gone to black
>You were still conscious
>And you were not dead
>But as the adrenaline of the battle wore off, you realized you were in a colossal amount of pain
>You had no doubt in your mind that Lightning Dust had taken a beating of her own
>You relinquished your grip on her gently to look at her
>Her eyes looked up to you
>"Anonymous?"
>You placed your forehead against hers
"I'm here, Dust. I'm here."
>She buried her face into your chest once more
>"I- I thought you were going to- I was so-"
>You stroked her mane, shushing her
"I'm okay. Don't think about all of that."
>Were you okay?
>You took mental stock of yourself
>You were pretty sure you had broken a couple of ribs
>Maybe a leg?
>Your right arm was numb, so who knows what was going on there
>A thought just struck you
"Dust?"
>She looked up at you
>"Why didn't the simulation stop after I got my chest clawed open?"
>Lightning Dust winced as she tried to form a sentence
>She also seemed very reluctant to answer
>"I... well..."
>You waited
>"I believed that you could still do it. I told Twilight to keep it going."
>You weren't sure you heard that correctly
>"I- I'm sorry! We were trying to catch up with you when we saw you get hurt like that, but I knew you could do it, Anon. I just knew it!"
>She released herself from your grip
>"With the way you talk to me, with the way you keep me going, I just knew you had it in you. I knew you wouldn't give up."
>She wiped her eyes
>"I wasn't so confident when you went over the edge of the balcony. I knew it was all my fault..."
>You touched a hand to your wound, studying the blood
>"...I'm sorry Anonymous! It was stupid! I- I almost got you killed! P-please don't-"
>You chuckled
>She was still a reckless little shit
"You're fine, Dust. Just quit your crying"
>You let your head slump back to the ground
"It was pretty cool, wasn't it?"
>>
>>30428673
That's our pony.
>>
>>
Boop
>>
>>
>>30428673
DED
>>
>>
>>30428673

>Lightning Dust seemed to be at a loss for words
>"Pretty cool?! You almost died and that's all you have to say is that it was pretty cool?! Ya know, sometimes-"
>She trailed off as she felt a fresh wave of tears coming on
>"I'm just glad you're okay."
>She gripped you in a hug once more
>You could see her coat stain with your blood from the embrace
>You studied your wound as you pulled her away
>Now that you had a chance to look at it, you realized it wouldn't be fatal
>You probably have your armor to thank for that
>It would leave one hell of a scar though
>You looked up, torn from your inspection as a violet orb floated down gently in front of you
"D-Dust?"
>She turned around to face it, backing up and letting out a short scream when she realized what it was
>The orb was massive
>The pitch of the magical hum was low enough to rattle your bones
>It contorted and shifted, sprouting massive wings and claws
>It began to resemble something you were familiar with, but hadn't seen yourself in person
>Lightning Dust pointed out the obvious
>"Is that a fucking-"
>A dragon of pure energy spawned from the orb, roaring loud enough to deafen you for a few moments
>Without thinking, you pushed Lightning Dust behind you and brought yourself to a standing position, using your sword for leverage
>You readied yourself for the greatest conflict of your life before the beast began to collapse
>You heard Twilight from the balcony
>"I GOT IT! I got it! Sorry! Hehe..."
>You sighed, feeling every one of your muscles relax as you fell back to the ground
>What exactly were you expecting to do anyway?
>You need a nap
>You must be losing it
>You heard hooves gently land behind you
>Spitfire's trademark raspy voice came at you
>"What the hell were you expecting to do to that dragon? You've got guts, I'll give you that!"
>You didn't have the energy to respond
>"You might be lacking some brain power, but hey, that's not what I need you for."
>>
>>30436503

>She gestured to Lighting Dust
>"That was sweet of you. Trying to protect her like that, I mean."
>Rainbow Dash and Twilight now flew down to your side
>Twilight took the more sensible approach
>"Anonymous, are you okay?! You look-"
>And there was Rainbow to interrupt her
>"THAT WAS SO AWESOME! Did you guys see it when Anon killed that timberwolf with his bare hands?! Or when he was all 'I'm not done yet!' and he stood up after getting clawed open to take out that manticore?!"
>Spitfire laughed
>"I did see it Rainbow Dash, not to mention he was ready to keep going. You sure do have an indomitable spirit, Anon."
>That's probably not how you would describe it
>You'd argue that you were just dumb
>"I think that you've more than earned the position."
>You wanted to be happy
>You wanted to be fucking ecstatic
>But damn, you're body wasn't having any of that
>Rainbow Dash and Dust were plenty excited for you anyway
>The two of them pulled you upward and sandwiched you with their hugs
>Dash was over the moon
>"YES! DID YOU HEAR THAT?! YOU'RE GONNA BE A BODYGUARD FOR THE WONDERBOLTS!"
>Her screaming was probably worse than the roar of the dragon
>Dust nuzzled against you, kissing your cheek
>"You did it! YOU ACTUALLY DID IT, ANONYMOUS!"
>She looked over to Rainbow Dash
>Then to Spitfire
>She knew who the real composers of your future were
>Her future as well
>"Thank you. Both of you. For everything."
>Twilight seemed beyond proud of this moment
>Rainbow Dash smiled
>Maybe they could get along after all
>"Eh, don't mention it."
>You laughed before shouting
"This is all very nice, but can I please go to the fucking hospital now?!"
>There was a resounding agreement that that would be the best option
>...
>>
>>30436508

>...
>This was your favorite part of the show
>It took them months to get it right
>Training had been hell on both of you, really
>But damn, was it worth it
>The ticket sales supported your opinion
>You were leaned up against a pole
>You were out of sight, but keeping a close eye on things
>The Cloudsdale stadium roared with excitement as the Wonderbolts' most famous maneuver began
>Most of the team spread out, leaving a capturing design with their smoke trails
>The last two members, Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash began to rocket higher into the sky
>You heard that they have a personal competition to see who can reach the right altitude first, but you had never asked her to confirm that rumor
>Personally, you saw no clear winner this time
>Going nearly out of sight with their distance, the two pegasi began their dead drop that turned into a furious acceleration
>This was so fucking cool
>A trail of Rainbow and Lightning formed behind each of them respectively before they reached their max velocity
>A speed they reached right around the time they were just above the crowd
>Perfect
>An incredibly loud boom rung out across the entire stadium as an electric ring of every color you could think of shot out in all directions
>Simply beautiful
>And judging by the resounding cheers, everyone agreed with you
>They turned just before hitting the ground
>You felt the wind catch your clothing as they passed by
>This was never going to get old
>But with the end of the show signaled, it was time for you to head over to the team
>Fans always seemed to get a little antsy during the autograph signings
>You met up with Lightning Dust
>You waited patiently for her to finish signing an autograph before she noticed you
>"Anonymous!"
>She flew from the table, jumping into your arms
>The familiar warmth brought a smile to your face
>>
File: 1494456237255.png (954KB, 1600x1631px) Image search: [Google]
1494456237255.png
954KB, 1600x1631px
>>30436512

>You greeted her in turn
"You were great out there, Dust! As always."
>She smiled
>"Thanks, Anon. I-"
>She yelped, turning as someone yanked on her wing
>It was a male pegasus
>You had never seen him before in your life
>Some ponies were unbelievable
>This job had taught you that
>"Hey, some of us have been waiting in line for a while! Get back to it, will ya?"
>Dust's eyes narrowed
>"Anonymous."
>You stepped between the two of them
>You were much larger than him
>Ponies were so adorable
>You were very proud of how stern your voice could be now after so much time trying to be intimidating
"Sir, step away from the Wonderbolt. She'll resume signing autographs shortly."
>How many times have you said that?
>You'd love to know
>He shoved you
>"And who are you supposed to be, monkey? I'm within my-"
>You stopped paying attention to him as you looked across the lines of fans to Spitfire
>She nodded
>Training certainly had been hell on both of you
>And the results were fantastic
>You brought your knee into the stallion
>His breath went out immediately, and he collapsed to the ground
>You were kind of hoping for something a little more
>Lightning Dust laughed
>"I'm gonna enjoy that from now until the day we retire!"
>Her eyes widened as she remembered something
>"Hey, me and Rainbow Dash were gonna go to the bar after the show, you wanna join us?"
>She brushed up against you
>"It's the same one you met me in. Ya know, for old time's sake!"
>You smiled
"I'd love to! Is anyone else-?"
>Your eyes widened as you remembered something as well
>It had almost been an hour
>You turned, stepping over the pegasus as you began to fast-walk elsewhere
>Dust, confused, called after to you
>"Anonymous? Where are you going?"
>"I'll be right back!"
>You looked down at your feet
>And the clouds that they touched only through the graces of magic
>While the bar sounded nice, it would be best if some things from that night didn't repeat

>The End
>>
>>30436530
This has been some superb green; thanks for everything.
>>
>>30436530
And Pastebin updated for the final time!
https://pastebin.com/PspmX734

I am aware that the thread will die now, but I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for reading. Doing something this long has been something I've always wanted to do. I finished just in time too, because I will shortly be too busy to find time to write. I can only hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. We did Lightning Dust proud.

Lightning horse is best horse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1XgFsitnQw
>>
>>30436578
It's been a good two months. Thanks.
>>
>>
File: 1498587446337.jpg (238KB, 850x474px) Image search: [Google]
1498587446337.jpg
238KB, 850x474px
>>30437123
she not even real but she make a lonely /fit/izen happy
>>
File: 1489727656008.jpg (34KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
1489727656008.jpg
34KB, 640x513px
>>30437755
>shit job
>school is expensive and too dumb for scholarships, so im very broke
>come home exhausted
>check phone
>0 texts or calls missed
>only people I ever talk to are parents
>coworkers hate me for reasons i havent figured out yet
>gotta do all this shit again tomorrow
>check /mlp/
>see LD
>it's all good
>>
File: 44vf9jf1xjky (1).png (88KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
44vf9jf1xjky (1).png
88KB, 604x516px
>tfw life has been one long consistent kick in the balls for you but it's all good because you still have your waifu
>>
>>30437823
It's good to have a waifu.
>>
>>30437837
she make me happy
>>
>>
>>30436530
>>30436578
This has been by far the best green I have read. In my 5 years of being on this site I can honestly say that I have never seen a story be written with so much passion, so unless I'm been reading all the poor one's. (with is most like the case) I'm going to recommended this to anyone in search of a fantastic green.
>>
File: bravo.jpg (93KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
93KB, 640x427px
>>30436530
great fucking green man, I hate to see it end
>>
>>
>>30436530
>>30436578
Loved it. Not once did I find reasons to complain. How could I? It felt so natural.
Thank you writefag. God bless.
>>
File: 1498873230402.jpg (4KB, 149x166px) Image search: [Google]
1498873230402.jpg
4KB, 149x166px
>>30436530
FUCKIN TOP TIER
>>
File: 777502_edit.jpg (2MB, 4500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
777502_edit.jpg
2MB, 4500x3000px
>>30436530
>>30436578
That was a really nice green, Uprising. You did good.

I wish I had made more of these for the thread, I was low on ideas, but at the very least I just managed to finish a second recolor before the thread dies. I used a cute pic for the first one >>30380817, so I thought of working with a lewder one this time. Original: https://derpibooru.org/777502, credit to the original artist.

And I said it in the first thread already, but I'd like to say it again: I'd love to see your waifu flying with mine. Lightning Dust deserves a second chance, and I hope she'll eventually get her time to shine. Don't stop loving her, /dust/, she's a good pony.
>>
>>30436578
Man, this story was great. I can't really say it in any way that the other's haven't, but I just want you to know I loved it from the first time I started reading it, to the very end. You're an amazing writefag.

>>30437778
Man, I can relate. My day was complete shite. Worked from 6 to 3, a whole extra hour because a coworker fucked me over. Had to walk home at 3 in the morning. I wish I checked this thread before, but I was so done with the day I just went to sleep.

I'm sort of sad that this thread is going to be over, but I'm glad it happened. Can't wait for the next Lightning Dust thread some day in the future.
>>
>mfw it was perfect.
>mfw it's over.
>>
>>30440044
Great stuff, man. And don't worry, I will remain vigilant. Dust will return some day. I have to stay hopeful!

And thank all of you so much for the kind words! You bastards are making me emotional!
>>
>>30440772
Don't be sad that its over
Be glad it happened
I'm happy that I got to see my perfect underdog waifu, even if the writers forget she exists and every Dashfag slanders her to no end
>>30440045
>no friends
>eating lunch silently at empty table at work while group of friends sits and talks across room
>still got best waif
>>
>>
>>30442342
>even if the writers forget she exists
Probably for the best, frankly.
>>
>when you got robbed for transparently bullshit reasons but at least you've got each other
>>
File: 940511.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
940511.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>
File: 1499033449364.png (120KB, 608x342px) Image search: [Google]
1499033449364.png
120KB, 608x342px
The light that burns brightest, burns the briefest
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 14963417861.png (148KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
14963417861.png
148KB, 400x400px
the legendary greentext it's over, now what?
>>
>>30448770
post lightning horse
discuss lightning horse
praise lightning horse
then let these two lovely threads become another happy memory
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>30451023
>this is basically Trixie's fault
>Dust did nothing wrong
>she just gave Trixie what she asked for instead of what she wanted
>>
Goodnight, Lightning Dust thread.
>>
File: 735076.png (3MB, 3200x2800px) Image search: [Google]
735076.png
3MB, 3200x2800px
>>
File: 407343.png (655KB, 1024x751px) Image search: [Google]
407343.png
655KB, 1024x751px
>>
>>30454258
thicc
>>
>>30319616
it all fall backs to magic
>>
File: IMG_0785.jpg (56KB, 392x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0785.jpg
56KB, 392x309px
>>30436578
welp, thread's over time to wrap it up boys
>>
File: 388026.png (302KB, 2027x2198px) Image search: [Google]
388026.png
302KB, 2027x2198px
>>
>>30456506
I'm skeptical of the idea of a pegasus wearing anything that restricts their wing mobility like that.
>>
File: 1467441039203.png (2MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467441039203.png
2MB, 1500x1000px
>>30456621
Name a single pony that would look bad in a baggy hoodie.
>>
>>30457454
1. Twist
2. I didn't say she didn't look cute, just that it seemed out of character for pegasi in general and for a serious flier like Dust in particular.
>>
>>30457563
Looking that good is better than being able to fly. Also, I think Twist would look alright in a hoodie.
>>
File: 496264.png (400KB, 3200x2300px) Image search: [Google]
496264.png
400KB, 3200x2300px
>>
>>30458234
>Twist
>looking alright
>>
File: 199744.png (2MB, 715x1116px) Image search: [Google]
199744.png
2MB, 715x1116px
>>
>>30460827
This image raises so many questions.
>>
File: 1499215335468.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1499215335468.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>Be Anon
>>
>>30463321
>You're not anyone special or important
>Aside from being one of few humans, you're just a random shithead living with horses
>Your talent is not having anything tattooed on your ass
>You lay down pavement for a living and made shit doing it
>Just barely afford rent, piss away the rest on food
>You can't even afford booze to drink away your problems
>Have to deal with them sober
>Get invited to party
>Stay home
>Wake up the next morning and go to work
>Paving some ground in front of city hall
>"Oh goddamnit!" a pony just stepped into your wet cement
"Oh goddamnit!" you were going to have to redo that shit
>>
>>30463375
>a wild writefag appears
>>
File: 1474258427457.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474258427457.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30463375
>The teal pegasus mare frowned, wiping the cement off of her hooves
>You apologize and get to smoothing out what she'd just fucked up
>"Fuck, why is the cement wet?"
"I just put it there."
>The pegasus hovers over it and leaves
>You fix the cement and tape off the area so no other ponies step in the cement
>You see one of the other Anons walk by
>He was the very first Anon to show up and got the best treatment by far, he worked for some exotic modelling agency
>Shithead
>>
File: 1009561.png (283KB, 1369x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1009561.png
283KB, 1369x1637px
>>
>>30463375
>>30463491
This is good.
>>
>>30463491
Is that all?
>>
File: 299821.png (161KB, 508x543px) Image search: [Google]
299821.png
161KB, 508x543px
>>
File: 1484673267087.jpg (320KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484673267087.jpg
320KB, 700x700px
bump
>>
File: 388382.png (10KB, 556x554px) Image search: [Google]
388382.png
10KB, 556x554px
>>
There are my marbles
Thread posts: 451
Thread images: 198

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.