[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw we were supposed to see Flutterfags get cucked and Apple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: cant wake up.png (744KB, 1054x774px) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.png
744KB, 1054x774px
>tfw we were supposed to see Flutterfags get cucked and Apple parents headcanons shattered this weekend
>tfw we won't get those episodes until September
>>
>>30185903
wait, has it been confirmed for september?
for real?
that's like, in 3 fucking months ughhh
>>
File: 1462094667663.png (207KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1462094667663.png
207KB, 512x512px
Neverever
>>
File: 1495231569887.jpg (66KB, 1296x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495231569887.jpg
66KB, 1296x768px
>>30185903
They're just making sure Flutterfags' ropes arrive in time.
>>
>>30186187
Discovery catches up late June/early July, unless their schedule gets changed.

Even if it is three months, we survived the season 4 hiatus, 3 months is nothing.
>>
>>30186764
Oh yeah, we survived it! haha!
I-I mean, we've been at 10posts a minute for a few weeks now, while having 2whole episodes and an EQG special happening, n-not like it's going to go down from there, amirite?!
>>
>>30186789
We're nowhere near as slow as /po/, faggot. They've had unbumped threads on the catalog upwards of three whole years.

If you need lots of people to enjoy the show with, maybe you'd best hop on another bandwagon, yeah?
>>
>>30186840
>we could be worse!
wow, that's reassuring, thanks Anon!

You do know that you don't need /mlp/ at all to enjoy the show, right?
What kind of faggot are you? Why aren't you on a discord with only 5 people then?
A dead place is less fun than a lively one. I don't even understand how dumb you must be if I have to explain something like this lol
>>
>>30185903

>all these episodes come out
>think we might actually finish S7 before the movie comes out
>tfw the movie is going to be mid-season and won't be acknowledged by the show until the S8 premier
>tfw the movie will kill most of the hype for the S7 finale
>>
>>30186868
>You do know that you don't need /mlp/ at all to enjoy the show, right?
Yes.

>What kind of faggot are you? Why aren't you on a discord with only 5 people then?
Discord is shit and sells your data, just because I'm okay with a slow board doesn't mean I want as few people as possible, it just is what it is, my man.

>A dead place is less fun than a lively one.
I don't understand why you're so worried over the inevitable, I've been watching this fandom become less active for almost seven years. There's still discussion to be found, and that's what matters.

I never liked 500 posts of "It's shit" anyway.
>>
>>30186960
>the end is inevitable so don't fight it
ok
>>
File: 107.png (254KB, 456x439px) Image search: [Google]
107.png
254KB, 456x439px
>>30186996
But you're not fighting it, you're just whining about it, like a little bitch.
>>
>there was a time when we got together to criticize stupid show staff decisions
>now we're just here to rub them in the faces of our fellow posters because making others feel bad makes us feel better about ourselves
At what point did you realize you're hanging onto the show out of bitterness and malice instead of actual enjoyment?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.