[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you divorce a waifu? Fluttershy's new temper is making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: flutterbitch.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flutterbitch.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
Can you divorce a waifu?

Fluttershy's new temper is making me dislike her. Plus, I don't want /mlp/ to keep memeing me to death about the Discord incidents.
>>
flutterfags are people that gain sexual enjoyment out of watching another man have intercourse with their waifu while they watch
>>
>>30179252
>Fluttershy
>No horn
Somebody hasn't been watching the Canadian leaks.
>>
>>30179252
Not a fan of assertive girls, huh?
>>
>>30179258
Please, stop the bullying, sir.
>>
>>30179252
Also curious about this. Not because I dislike my waifu, but I think my waifu wants to divorce me
>>
>>30179252
>waifu goes through some serious character development and finally defeats her biggest fears
>not supporting her
>not taking the bants for your waifu
she was never your waifu in the first place
>>
>>30179252
>Can you divorce a waifu?
I wonder about this myself. At what age does it become inappropriate to divorce one's waifu? Or maybe, when is it appropriate to divorce a waifu you waifu'd before a certain age?

I mean, it's not frowned upon having a first waifu thread wherein we share waifus we had when we were but small lads. Is it because it's merely considered a noncommittal crush for someone so young to fall in love?
>>
File: 213543934.png (517KB, 728x986px) Image search: [Google]
213543934.png
517KB, 728x986px
>>30179252
No, never.
>>
File: Sad luna.jpg (88KB, 1200x663px) Image search: [Google]
Sad luna.jpg
88KB, 1200x663px
>>30179519
>>30179252
Your waifu is for laifu.
If your attaction isnt there anymore you need to look at the reasons you considered her your waifu and see what's changed.
If you're confusing "i like this character the most" with "waifu" then you're a faggot.
If you're simply 'trading up' to a 'better' waifu, then calling you a faggot is too much of a compliment.

At least you lucky fucks love one at a time, heretics like me have to deal considering the ultimate sin of multiple waifu because spending years trying to decide between the two is like trying to decide between my left and right arm.
None of the hate directed at me here will match my own self loathing.
>>
>>30179658
I definitely like my right arm more.
>>
File: 1443024113844.png (98KB, 703x560px) Image search: [Google]
1443024113844.png
98KB, 703x560px
>>30179252
>>30179519
If if feeling is just not there anymore then what can you do. But please do not abandon her because of memes or something. And don't "change" her for someone else as well. One who changes one waifu for another deserves nethier.

Though I find it hard to believe that you'd abandon someone you love just because she's exhibiting different traits. I mean it happens in real life but this is different. Does she not make you happy anymore or something? Can't you simply disregard it? She is after all in your heart first and anything else second.

>>30179658
Are you that guy between Celestia and Luna? You're still caught up in this? No improvements since that thread?
>>
>>30179252
Flutter has always been a bitch from what I've seen.
>>
>>30179707
What if your waifu doesn't change, but you do? And there's someone out there you identify more closely with?
>>
File: Apples or Cake.gif (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Apples or Cake.gif
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>30179688
I hope you and rosie palms have a happy life together.

>>30179707
Correct, the only progress i've made is that i've pretty much accepted the fact my two options are 'none' or 'both'.
Now it's just a matter of coming to terms with 'both' without feeling worse than trash.
>>
>>30179252
1. don't take everything writers do with characters as canon
2. you actually waifu a specific personality in the character of your choice
>>
File: waifu wisdom.jpg (104KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
waifu wisdom.jpg
104KB, 1280x905px
>>30179729
If you just can't find those feelings anymore then maybe it is time to re-evaluate everything. You'd be surprised how much you just assume about yourself out of habit. If it's bothering you, you need to face it. If love is really gone it is better to move on than to hang to its corpse. People change all the time, it is inevitable that feelings change as well.

>>30179735
I hope you find the solution soon. If nothing can be done you should go for both, if only to move in at least come direction instead of dwelling on it. Things may become clearer if you accept this for now.
>>
>>30179252
you do not now, nor have you ever, deserved her. good riddance, faggot.
>>
>>30179252
>Fluttershy's new temper is making me dislike her.
That's fine I guess
>Plus, I don't want /mlp/ to keep memeing me to death about the Discord incidents.
Nevermind. If you cannot stick with your waifu through memery you deserve a waifu you no longer love.
>>
>>30179252
Easy bad solution : old-shy is my waifu
Real solution : think of it as a real life situation.
>>
What makes you think the how is the totality of her life? They are snapshots of moments.
>>
>>30179252

well luckily for one Anon, I just happen to be a Waifu Divorce Lawyer.

for a rather *ahem* MODEST fee... You can free of your waifu.
>>
>>30181511
fuck off moneybags
>>
>>30181511
Thank you happy merchant, you are my greatest ally.
>>
>>30179252
>Can you divorce a waifu?
no, one of you must die
>>
>>30179252
So is she going to finally get shipped with discord already or what's going on?
>>
File: discoshy3ausfb 02.png (159KB, 1097x705px) Image search: [Google]
discoshy3ausfb 02.png
159KB, 1097x705px
>>30179252
Fine, here's some evidence for your divorce proceedings since alimony will be a problem
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.