[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe I'm saying this but...I actually miss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 78

I can't believe I'm saying this but...I actually miss Sparity shitters, hell I miss every shitter who made threads that weren't generals

On that note, this is a Sparity thread, could a grown pony love a baby dragon?
>>
>>30175696
I never got sparity

Spike is not only another species, but much smaller and less mature than rarity. It just seems like a childish crush that he has
>>
>>30175727

in season 1, Twilight was actually telling Spike that he should just be himself around Rarity, as if there was actually a chance of it happening and it wasn't a pedo ship
>>
>>30175696
Sparity was a thing when people actually believed that it could happen in S2. Now we know its just a poor joke just like CheerieMac and MarbleMac was.
>>
>>30175696
I was a full blown sparity shitposter until season 5 or 6.
Now glimmy wins Spike's double dicked bowl, sorry Anon.

Rarara is just... not good enough for him.
And while glimmy has 'problems', Spike would be the perfect drake to help her get rid of those.
>>
>>30175696
>>
>>30175696
Rarity secretly hates dragons.
She said so in the Nightmare Moon alternate timeline.
She's normally too polite to say so but she would never ever fuck a dragon. She wants a white unicorn alpha male, as demonstrated in season 1.
>>
File: 1419183.png (883KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419183.png
883KB, 1280x720px
>>30176065
That was at some point a corrupted side of her that never got to go with generosity, the actual one is the total oposite.

Besides it seems they still love to tease the ship
>>
>>30176065
Yes, rarara is a huge fucking bigot.
She hates anything that isn't pure blood unicorn.
>>
>>30176065
>Trenderhoof
>Alpha male

Nah , Rarity just has crushes on people with status
>>
>>30175696
It will always exist in this fanfic

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/2851/1/like-fine-wine/like-fine-wine
>>
File: Prince Blueblood.png (99KB, 240x269px) Image search: [Google]
Prince Blueblood.png
99KB, 240x269px
>>30176092
>>30176133
>>30176065
Forgetting how her encounter with a Prince went.
>>
>>30176190
And?
He's not the only unicorn around Anon.
Also he may have become better since then, especially since rarara went from random nopony designing clothes in a noname town, to what she is now.

>>30176182
Stop shilling that fic already holy shit, everyone read it years ago.
>>
- Of course not it is silly to assume more would bloom for that. He is still a child and nothing seems to change it.
- The crush is just interesting plot device. I would really love to see it being resolved.
- Instead this whole crush deal is already getting boring and disturbing. To think about it, he still didn't confess for how many years?
- His crush was already mocked few times.
- That also questions Rarity and Twilight. How come they didn't end this already?

- There are many ideas provided by anons for him to get over that crush. For some reason I like the ones with bitter endings.
- One of favorite so far would be, when being accidentally (the better if unwillingly) switched to pony by Twilight; he keeps his identity secret; he would learn, that Rarity actually would fall for him in pony version; also rest of M6 are more keen of him, than as dragon
>>
File: ew dragons.png (58KB, 584x559px) Image search: [Google]
ew dragons.png
58KB, 584x559px
>>30176092
"These vermin must be stamped right out!" - a white unicorn referring to undesirable species
>>
File: image.png (1002KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1002KB, 1280x720px
>>30175696
Learn to take a hint Rarity! Spike doesn't want you anymore, he wants a real mare who doesn't treat him like a slave
>>
>>30176245
I really dislike glim.
But they're just so cute together. And I've been wanting to write /ss/ for a while now.
fuccckkk

I need to fall in love with starlight, how do I do that
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>30176275
Breathe.
Just breathe.
Now, reach out.
What do you see?
>>
>>30176301
BREATHE IN NOW BREATHE OUT
HANDS UP NOW HANDS DOWN
BACK UP BACK UP
TELL ME WHAT YOU WANNA DO NOW
>>
>>30176301
I can only see twiggy
that shit doesn't work
>>
File: 1378271028294.png (3MB, 525x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1378271028294.png
3MB, 525x4000px
>>
File: tumblr_njzwi3yIpY1rkljv1o1_500.gif (724KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njzwi3yIpY1rkljv1o1_500.gif
724KB, 480x368px
>>30176275
>>30176022
>>
>>30176275
Honestly? Just ignore the idealized, incomplete picture the show paints. You've got to realize that her flaws are the sort that mostly can't be shown in a kids show. She has abandonment issues, she's neurotic, and even now only has like two actual friends. And one of them is Spike. They haven't realized they've got feelings there- not yet. But she's got this childhood crush on Sunburst which she needs to get over, and he's got his crush on Rarity that he needs to move past. Starlight has power, yeah, but she's never really been intimate with anyone. They both need this in trying to move out from under Twilight's shadow.
>>
>>30176463
Fuckin kek
>>
>>30176525
fuck you I cried when I read that shit
immortality blues is so fucking horrible man

>>30176606
But I know all of that, really. I understand that she's the most 'human' of all the ponies we know, but that's why I can't love her. I guess?
idk, I need to get inside Spike's head and force them into some kinda toxic (but still sweet/loving) relationship.
>>
>>30176525
full size
>>
File: image.gif (315KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
315KB, 500x275px
>>30176741
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-17-11h30m13s378.png (668KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-17-11h30m13s378.png
668KB, 1280x738px
>>30175696
>Sparity
>not Spiber
>not Starpike
Shit taste is shit, just like your baby headcanon.
>>
>>30176741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmkYpBotyrs
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 663x1205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 663x1205px
>>30176776
Oh Starlight, you and your kites
>>
>>30176776
See >>>30176836
>>
File: 1495761580335.gif (75KB, 461x461px) Image search: [Google]
1495761580335.gif
75KB, 461x461px
>>30176700
Think about it, though. This is the perfect setup for the toxic relationship you want. They're both young and have no idea what the hell love is supposed to look like, and they're living together with Twilight "unicorn whisperer tier virgin" Sparkle. Who's gonna tell Starlight that her and Spike are "doing it wrong"? Trixie, a wandering vagrant with no moral compass and even less common sense?
>>
File: 1443893048690.gif (716KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1443893048690.gif
716KB, 512x512px
>>30175696
>mfw I once felt so tortured by unrequited Sparity payoff that I made a thread positing "What if Spike turns out to be dragon royalty so that Rarity gets her prince" and didn't realize how 100% fortified autistic I was being until after the delete option had timed-out
I still like it but sometime around the Trenderhoof episode I lost faith in it actually happening. Nevermind when they invented a dragon waifu just for Spike to interact with.
On the flip side MLP hasn't been afraid to let characters change & mature so maybe one day. Dragon biology's weird AF anyway, he could "grow up" whenever the writers want.
>>
>>30176891
I feel like they want to avoid promoting racemixing.
>>
File: 2015-3.jpg (28KB, 140x311px) Image search: [Google]
2015-3.jpg
28KB, 140x311px
>>30176902
ffs mlpol
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
Heh, what those Sparity and Sparlight shippers don't know is that our day of reckoning is coming
>>
>>30176861
You can delete posts dude. Box in the top left, button at the page bottom.
>>
File: Discord.png (495KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Discord.png
495KB, 700x1000px
>>30176912
Then what the fuck is this thing?

>>30176972
Thanks, anon.
>>
File: starlightspike.png (3MB, 1280x4264px) Image search: [Google]
starlightspike.png
3MB, 1280x4264px
>>30176606
Not that anon but someone else pointed out that Starlight doesn't like people getting close or touching her(see her interactions with Twilight). Yet Spike never had that problem with her.

Also unlike with everyone else Starlight is reluctant to use her magic on Spike--telekinesis non-withstanding--and even stopped Trixie from doing so(S7ep2) even as Twilight herself has used Spike for spell experimentation before(S1ep6).
>>
>>30177015
Best character.
Gimme more.
>>
>>30177027
It could be because she sees him as a kid.
She has issues with adults, really, but maybe.. wait no, nvm, she didn't give a fuck about filly dash.
Maybe because he's a dragon and not a pony..?
Or maybe because she wants his dicks

>>30176868
Well those are good ideas sadglimfag.
desu I just wanted to write a quick /ss/ shipfic, but all this will require some research and shit.
Here goes my next week.
>>
>>30177386
>cause she sees him as a kid
That's a stretch. Regardless of what people want to believe Spike is still from the same generation as Twilight and friends. The difference in age is likely as much as AJ with Big Mac. And since no sense of timeline exist with Starlight like Twilight and Sunset, Starlight could be around the Spike/Throax/Ember age more so than the Twilight/Sunset age.

Starlight treats Spike as an equal and shares her inner thoughts and fears with him. Doubt she would do the same with the CMC.
>>
>>30177576
>Spike is still from the same generation as Twilight and friends.
She hatched him when they were already, what? ~10 in human years? Also there's wacky dragon maturation rates to consider.
>The difference in age is likely as much as AJ with Big Mac.
Okay fair enough.
>And since no sense of timeline exist with Starlight like Twilight and Sunset
What's the established timeline between them? Unrelated but I was wondering this earlier in the week; did Celestia ever give definitive details on when Sunset was her student in relation to Twilight?
>>
>>30177630
Yeah but considering so far the new episodes Spike is oldef than the CMC. So that puts him somewhere between the Mane 6 and CMC
>>
>>30177576
>Regardless of what people want to believe Spike is still from the same generation as Twilight and friends.
dyewts?
Spike hatched when Twiggy got her cutie mark. Which means spike is as old as the age a pony gets a cutie mark, which is between DT/rest of the class and the CMC (Since only a couple years have passed in the show since the start)

So, really, saying that Spike is as old as glimglam is silly. Applebloom is a kid, Aj is an adult. Spike is a kid, Glimmy is an adult.

And what does sunset have to do with anything?
The timeline with EQG is absolutely fucked up anyway, you can't use this for anything.

>>30177876
>spike is older than the cmc
no. I don't even see how you're coming to this conclusion. If anything, they treat spike like a baby compared to the way they treat the CMC.
>>
>>30177941
The teen AJ episodes, which shows when she was a teen apple bloom was nowhere to be seen. Either just a baby or wasnt even born yet (probably the second since neither Diamond Tiara was considering her parents werent married yet. An of course we know Spike got hatched when AJ was a filly so there is that.

On the other that episode that shows the flashback when Sweetie Belle was 5. By then Rarity was a grown mare already
>>
>>30177630
>wacky dragon maturation rates
You do know aside from humans no other living creature take 21+ years to mature? Even the ones that far outlive us by a hundred years. In addition Spike is more reptile than mammal which have a quicker growth rate. So lifespan =/= growth rate in general. Slow growth rates are not efficient for survival and you see giraffes fouls pop out ready to walk while newborn babies take a year or two to do the same. Dragons in mlp are left to themselves a lot so a slow growth rate is unlikely as they would need to learn to hunt and fly really quickly as even other dragons are really territorial and would kill their own.

Actually ponies are more the outliners as by the Sweetiebelle/Luna episodes we see that mlp ponies grow up MUCH slower than their real life pony counter part. I think the better question to ask about Luna and Candance. Are they both fully grown. Did Luna age up slower than Candance?
>>
>>30178039
>we don't see X so it doesn't exist
no, that's not how it works Anon.
Remember the twiggy flashback?
Did you see any bbbff around?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

AB could've been doing literally anything, like sleeping in her baby bed and their parents could've been fucking in the grange while this happened.

Yes, Spike got hatched when AJ was a filly. And twilight. And RD. And FS and ponka and rarara.
And certainly Starlight.

>SB and rarara
Who knows? rarara had her boutique already established when the show started, which covers already around 2 years.
Say that the cmc are 10 now, and that they're considered 'adults' at 18, that makes it totally possible for her to be around 23 now, 21 at the start of the show and 18 when the flashback happened.
>>
>>30177630
>What's the established timeline between them?
I'm saying that at least with Twilight and Sunset there are certain things we know.

With Twilight we know that the other mane 6 are around her age; we know that she's younger than Cadance and Shining but older than Spike. With Sunset we know she was Celestia student before and that she's older than Twilight.

With Starlight there's no way to know when filly Starlight lost her friend Sunbrust. For all we know Starlight could be as old as Sunset and Cadance or as young as Spike and Thorax.
>>
>>30178106
You do know that we're talking about magical beings right?
A dragon, that can actually grow to 20times his size in a day just by hoarding gold.
If dragons grew 'naturally' and/or as fast as 'our' lizards do, he'd have grown a lot since the start of the show.

This is 100% headcanons and we cannot assume anything that isn't whacky as fuck.

Also, Spike is special. He /must/ be.
For one he's the only wingless dragon we know of. Secondly, he's the only one living with ponies, thirdly, why the fuck did Celestia have a dragon egg, and most importantly, why the fuck is hatching it some sort of entrance exam to become her protegee?
>>
>>30178160
Yeah and unicorns live hundreds of years yet people are assuming pre-Princess Twilight and Rarity have the lifespans of humans for some reason.

>he'd have grown a lot since the start of the show
Dragons in mlp grow and are impacted by greed. That's canon not headcanon. Spike restricts his impulse and lives among friendly loving ponies. Size =/= age when you can grow 1000 time the size in a day and stay the same size in a 1000 years.

>Spike is special
I agree. There are no dragons his size. Ember is consider a midget but still towers over Spike. No wings and magic fire breath makes me think that Spike is some other type of dragon creature with his own set of laws around physical traits.
>>
>>30178279
Not just unicorns tho, granny is several hundreds years old.

>they grow with greed
Well, no, Spike does, we have no idea about the other dragons. Again, maybe Spike is special about this too, maybe he's not.

>ember
Yeah, I don't even want to talk about this episode.
Why the fuck weren't there any adult dragons there?
Why the fuck would dragons want to be ruled by teenagers/babies?

I mean, desu I don't really care because it's a little kid's show and there's a billion continuity errors more than what I already stated here. I really wish they wrote down the mythos of the world and actually used it whenever they feel like getting out of ponyville instead of going with whatever the fuck they feel like.
But that won't happen.

So, hey, SPARITY
>>
>>30176891
That's not autistic, not for this board.
>>
This got me thinking if the staff wanted Ember to be Spike wafia or whatever.Then why are they still shiptease and still having a crush on her.

Because who ever in charge of over viewing the writers work should have told them "we don't do sparity anymore, change it".
>>
File: image.png (877KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
877KB, 1280x720px
>WRONG HOLE!
>>
>>30178561
Because they cannot allow any kind of shipping with any main character.
And yes, Spike is in there.

Also because there's like 15 different writers and they don't communicate with each others and don't watch the earlier episodes.
>>
>>30178340
>Well, no, Spike does, we have no idea about the other dragons. Again, maybe Spike is special about this too, maybe he's not.
True but than why would Zecora know this about Spike and not other dragons in general? Maybe Spike is a subset of some type?

>Why the fuck weren't there any adult dragons there?
Spike, Ember and Garble are still teens at least. People have married, gone to war, and drinked at the same age.

Better answer might be that dragons are being reconned with Garble being the new normal size for the average dragon. Twilight stopped using "baby dragon" since the plot and even "teenage" from Dragon Quest has disappeared completely. Thorax and Ember can rule kingdoms and even Spike has never gone to school and has an official title or two.

I agree that I wish the lore was more concert.
>>
>>30178610
Yeah I know about that but am talking about someone who in charge that look over the writer work for anything to be change.

For example Miller or Haber look over the writer story see Spike\Rarity stuff then tell that person to change because sparity not what their going for.
>>
>>30178658
>zecora
who knows, ziggers are just as mysterious as dragons.
Why the fuck does she have a cutie mark?

>they're teens
No, we still don't know that Anon. Thorax could be hundreds of years old for all we know, same as Ember.
And Spike is still a baby until proven otherwise. He's a puppy in EQG too.
And having a title doesn't mean shit. Flurry heart is a Princess.
He may be a baby dragon, he's still a firebreathing sapient being.

And who knows about the retconning, we'll see soon enough. Not like that'd be the first time they did it either.

>>30178696
Well yeah, but that role kept changing every years too.
That's the problem, there's no 'real plan' because it's a glorified toy commercial and hasbro could shut it down any day.
So they can't 'plan in advance', because the season they're working on could be the last one for all they know.
And then I could go farther and say that's why mom gtfo'd when she understood that.
>>
Who here thinks Spike will be in this episode,"It isn't the mane about you"? I want to see how he reacts and help Rarity.
>>
>>30178505
/mlp/'s a different kind of autism.
The "brony shit is for faggots, isn't that right Futashy tupla" kind.
>>
File: dDK2YME.gif (1MB, 352x198px) Image search: [Google]
dDK2YME.gif
1MB, 352x198px
>>30178776
>he thinks she looks beautiful no matter what
dont exhume these feels
pls
>>
>>30175696
As soeone who has an older sister and met some of her friends when I was a kid and she a teen, I can tell you it was never going to happen. Rarity just uses Spike to get favors and Spike is too nice and beta to admit she doesn't want anything else from him.
In fact, that is why everyone hates him, because he's a fucking beta, a fucking beta we all have inside of us. The beta we wish would go away from our hearts, but he won't.

How I wish Spike would turn into a legit antagonist and become an alpha.
>>
>>30178954
>Watching season 7
>There's a moment where the CMC basically call Spike a pussy behind his back
>Hurt starts playing
>>
>>30178986
How is that a bad thing because if he was threating no one would be friends with him .

>>30178954
I recall reading that beta sometimes get the hot chicks.
>>
>>30179057
If I would be Spike, I would choose being alpha over friends.
It gets kind of tiresome to be a laughingstock and pussy all your life, you know?
>>
>>30179057
Because Spike wants to be a tough, fire breathing dragon, and people cutting him down by telling him he's not really hurts him
>>
>>30179082
That be true but Spike seems to be OK the way he is even his friends think so.

>>30179077
Wow without friends that be a sad lonely life.Plus Alpha are big dickheads.
>>
File: image.png (612KB, 611x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
612KB, 611x1024px
>AYO who dis bitch think she is?
>Who the fuck said she could talk to MY dragon?
>Dis bitch gon git it
>>
>>30179142
"Friends"
>>
>>30179142
Real friendship isn't like in the show, man.
>>
File: rape.png (670KB, 1920x1331px) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
670KB, 1920x1331px
>>30179153
>she'll never get over jealous over random bullshit like another girl simply talking to you
>she'll never pout for hours without telling you the reasons why
>you'll never tell her that you're sorry if you've fucked up somewhere, but that it won't ever get better if she doesn't talk to you
>begging her to tell you what's wrong
>she'll never pin you to the ground and whisper in your ears that you're hers and hers alone

okay, I'm starting to get the appeal of glimglam.
>>
>>30179212
I know but as for Spike let see how he is full grown.but wait if he is beta can Ember like him since she a hotter?
>>
Again why we talking about ship that alive or dead am amazed they still doing it but I waiting to see what they want to take and do it and let hope Spike get a to be happy and not heartbroken.
>>
>>30179212
Sounds like you haven't experienced real friendship desu senpai. ^:)
Unless you meant the spontaneous musical numbers. Real friendship is admittedly lacking in the disembodied orchestra department.
>>
>>30179423
Yeah, it ain't really "dead" until Spike's an adult. Unlikely, sure. But bigger shifts have happened.
>>
>>30175696
The only Starco tier shipping that fandom can follow watching MLP is FlutterCord.
>>
>>30179542
Discord doesn't crossdress enough.
Which is saying something. Since he has at least twice.
>>
File: best ship.jpg (190KB, 677x605px) Image search: [Google]
best ship.jpg
190KB, 677x605px
>>30175696
>On that note, this is a Sparity thread, could a grown pony love a baby dragon?
Yes.
http://vanripper.deviantart.com/art/myLittlePony-likeFineWine01-452575496

Always been my favourite ship, on story potential alone.
>>
File: sparity mood swing.png (416KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
sparity mood swing.png
416KB, 1024x683px
posting more Sparity
>>
File: spike rara first base.png (122KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
spike rara first base.png
122KB, 500x378px
>>30180939
>>
File: Sparity Come home.jpg (374KB, 911x564px) Image search: [Google]
Sparity Come home.jpg
374KB, 911x564px
>>30180947
Back from when I had still hope for the comics.
>>
>>30180911
holy shit I'm so going to find you and then I'll eat your fucking dog
>>
File: sparity squishy.jpg (90KB, 966x828px) Image search: [Google]
sparity squishy.jpg
90KB, 966x828px
>>30180989
Okay...
Why exactly?
>>
Very cool
>>
>>30176463
Nice one
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 736x761px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 736x761px
>>
File: 1405478956449.png (1016KB, 1903x2538px) Image search: [Google]
1405478956449.png
1016KB, 1903x2538px
>>30176463
>>
>>30179142
Not them, but his friends are asses. Only AJ is his friend as she doesn't like having him help her and still treats him well. Her and Glim.
>>
>>30176204
>when being accidentally (the better if unwillingly) switched to pony by Twilight; he keeps his identity secret; he would learn, that Rarity actually would fall for him in pony version; also rest of M6 are more keen of him, than as dragon
>forgot to mention, that Twilight may be switched to dragon, which makes the dilemma more interesting

>the time has come and for some reason, they have to swap back
>"Are you ready Spike?"
>"I don't know, I kind of grew up into being a pony"
>But this isn't you Spike!

>You are right. This isn't me, it is just all I ever wanted to be. A fucking normie.
>monologue intensifies
>Twilight, I finally understand it. I understand why having friends is so great and why would you hang out a lot with them.
>They really care for you, they, they just ... smile, whenever you are. The warmth which radiates from their eyes, I, I never, I never felt that in my whole life.
>I, I would never seen ponies, being that friendly to me. For the first time, nopony had patronized me. I felt so "natural" among them.
>And Rarity. I saw that in her eyes, something I would never seen it before. I think, I understand why she would never love me back.

>"Spike I'm sorry I let this happen"
>"Don't be. On the contrary, I'm just glad that I could be a pony for few days. <chokes> I've learned more about friendship in those few days, than in my entire life."
>Twilight gasps
>Spike grabs tears and proceeds
>"Nevermind it, let's do it. This isn't right for you to be a dragon"
>"Spike, I would never..."
>"No you wouldn't, but I can feel how much you hate being inside a dragon body."
>Spike charges up and performs the spell
>>
>>30183034
>They had switched.
>A huge silence fell over in castle.
>Both of them inspect the body. Twilight at first smiles when she feels hoofs and see her wings working.
>She however remembers herself and looks at Spike with saddened experession.
>She sees the saddest, miserable piece of shit.
>Spike: "At least doing the right thing, is something I'm good at"

>Twilight slowly approaches him.
>"Spare the sympathy, but this isn't something you would fix. I just need time."
>"For obvious reasons, I would like to not work today"
>Twilight nods.
>"According to my <<previous experience>>, my routine as unicorn takes 1 hour 10 minutes"
>"That is around 5 times faster as I'm doing in dragon body".
>"But I'm sure with your wings, you can break the 1 hour barrier"
>Spike walks away to his room
>"What a waste of time"

>Sitting in his room, he looks in his sparse equipment.
>"So much to not trigger my greed, I guess"
>Goes into his bed and lay downs
>Bad idea.
>Spike is already recreating all what-ifs, being just a pony, his missed chance to kiss Rarity.
>Goes into silent crying mode
>Hopefully, Twilight won't hear it.
>Wrong.
>She slowly stepped into his room and grabs him to let his grief out.
>Some time later, he fells asleep.

>Later on, he wakes up on evening.
>He notices that supper is ready with Twilight waiting for him.
>They didn't speak during meal.
>When they finished with fruit dessert, she started
>"Spike, what you said was right. Except one thing."
>A dragon raise his brow
>You really have great friends who love you. But, not here in Ponyville" <frowns> "I'm afraid".
>Now he frowns
>"That's why I believe, the first thing YOU could do, is write letter to Celestia. I can proofread it later, if you want to."
>And now he scratches his chin and replies
>"Sounds alright"
>>
>>30183163
>They move to other section of castle, with prepared desk and quills.
>Spike moves to the desk and grasp quill. While Twilight moves out.
>"Wait, Twilight"
>Her ears perks up
>"Let we get this straight. I'm not angry at you. I don't held any grudge against you. What happened was an honest mistake"
>"Would you, umm, stay with me, while I'm writing"
>Twilight smiles and trots to him. At the end she nuzzles him and plant a peck on his cheek
>He returns the smile for her affection, but then he gives more serious face while starting the letter.

>Dear Celestia,
>Some lessons in life are taken in hardest way.
>And the bitter taste in your mouth is a reminder, that it was a lesson taken well indeed.

>end

I suck at prompting, but I even suck more at writing.
>>
File: 1.gif (2MB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2MB, 480x264px
>>30183181
Can't read right now but have a bump for effort.
>>30178160
>thirdly, why the fuck did Celestia have a dragon egg
>>
>>30178155
>she's older than Twilight.
What's the source on this? Can't recall it coming up.
>>
>>30183251
Yes Anon. Why.
Celestia is such a fucking mystery, it drives me nuts.
Maybe she 'found' it in the wild? Maybe someone gave it to her? Maybe she had to kill the mother and took pity on it?

Also why the fuck is that part of the exam? Really, that means she didn't get any 'protegee' since.. who the fuck knows? And what about shimsham then?
Or is that part of the exam to see if the filly could become an alicorn, and none of them are expected to be able to do it? But twiggy happened.

I swear, if the show ends and doesn't explain all that shit I'm sending death letters.

>>30183256
It's all speculations. She was celestia's pupil /before/ Twilight. That could mean before Twilight even hatched Spike, or before she was even born.
But maybe she simply went AWOL while still being a filly, and went to EQG, and is now just a couple years older than Twily.
Also FS is a year older than Ponka.
>>
File: lepunface.png (80KB, 210x480px) Image search: [Google]
lepunface.png
80KB, 210x480px
>>30178658
>Better answer might be that dragons are being reconned with Garble being the new normal size for the average dragon.
It should be emphasized that MLP dragons are elastic as fuck.
Not only did Spike become Godzilla in one afternoon, he changed BACK into a draglet in seconds.
Maybe it's some shonen animu type deal. Or Hulk, if that's closer to home. Durgns can grow to full size instantaneously, but at the cost of their sapience. It's a sliding scale.
>>
>>30183277
CARLOS!
>>
>>30183274
This kind of shit is probably exactly why I did >>30176891 way back when.
>>
>>30183290
Every fucking time I see that picture.
I always hope, I would see something like that, but on the other hand regulations would allow to.

And then I recall Dragon's quest episode. Such wasted potential.
AFAIK, a lot of anons agreed that the end with some elder dragon stopping the conflict over phoenix egg and would give some words of wisdom
>>
I'm an unrepenant Sparity shipper and I'm glad that they're still letting little scenes in. It feels like his crush has evolved beyond mere admiration and that they're on a good friendship level now which could progress at any point in the future.
>>
>>30183440
I made a thread about that
>"Hey, you kinda look like him!"
line from the Flurry episode and one of the replies insinuated that the dragon hero of the book might be Spike's dad.
Helluva a long shot of course, and not what I had in mind when making the thread, but an interesting take nonetheless.
>>
>>30183633
Holy shit. It makes my synapses tingling.
>>
>>30183633
>tfw Burnferno may not be just a legend but the story of a heroic dragon told from the pov of a pony that knew him
>Before he departed to his last adventure to never return again he relies the care of his only offspring still in form of an egg to the pony and tells to have him raise in good hands
>that pony was no other than Celestia herself.

All that potential.
>>
File: proof1.jpg (739KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
proof1.jpg
739KB, 1920x1080px
>>30176022
Sorry to disappoint you anon, but it's just not going to happen.
>>
>>30184014
Nah. Sunburst is too beta for her, and he's too old.
She wants a younger mind, one she can push around but that could still rebel against her when she goes too far.
Glimglam is made for /ss/
>>
>>30184030
Vogel confirmed that there's romance brewing between Sunburst and Starlight at Babscon.
>>
>>30184058
Well, Spike's already taken too. He annihilates Thorax's boipucci every night.
>>
>>30184058
>he said that
>I'd believe his lies if he did anyway
whatever u say friendo
>>
>>30184077
Watch the show and see for yourself.

They're going in other directions for Spike shipping anyway.
>>
>>30184085
Oh I do watch the show don't worry.
And all I can see is that the Sparlight ship is still going strong
>>
>>30184093
Really? I haven't seen any evidence for Sparlight since the season 6 premiere.
>>
File: 744173.jpg (89KB, 1300x1398px) Image search: [Google]
744173.jpg
89KB, 1300x1398px
I believe
>>
>>30184769
Whoever created that fake storyboard is a villian beyond redemption.
>>
>>30184769
I believe that if a human and a mutant turtle can become a couple, them so can a dragon and a pony
>>
>>30185444
wait what
April fucked a turtle?
>>
>>30185509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SEQvFrdyrc
>>
>>30185520
Huh.
Did it lead anywhere or was that a 14 feb episode?
And doesn't hasbro owns TMNT too?
>>
>>30184108
Toothbrush senpai.
>>
>>30183988
Given certain other content of that episode this is more likely than you'd think.
>>
>>30184085
I doubt it even after he met Ember he still pining and crushing on Rarity today.The show might ship with her with Thorax.
>>
>>30187814
>Spike will never walk in on Starlight clopping with his toothbrush
>>
File: 1336453730088.png (53KB, 627x620px) Image search: [Google]
1336453730088.png
53KB, 627x620px
>>30187569
>thoraXember
>>
>Reading this thread
>Suddenly find myself liking the idea of SpikexStarlight
>Suddenly remember Sunburst and Ember exist
Why you guys gotta do this to me.
>>
>>30188161
Well some fans think that might happen.
>>
Beside how do we know Spike has feelings for Ember.All I seen he like her as a friend.
>>
File: image.png (371KB, 397x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
371KB, 397x567px
>>30188329
Notice how the color of ice cream is the same color as Spike...'s dick
>>
>>30185537
Donnie was in Spike's position.
He fell in love with April at first sight. Throughout the show April would give him kisses on the cheek like rarity and spike. Eventually he confessed his feelings and she confessed back. And the AprilTello became an official thing
>>
>>30188363
Well yeah but from what I know of that thing, April is still a kid.
And donatello is too. It's not a kid x adult situation so... yeah.
But from an interspecies point, yeah, sure. I'm kinda surprised they allow this on TV. Even tho it's just a quick 'luv u too bb' and not a real relationship.
>>
>>30188381
>But spike is a kid and rarity is an adult
So?
>>
File: horsepussy.png (246KB, 547x440px) Image search: [Google]
horsepussy.png
246KB, 547x440px
>>30188394
When was the last time you saw this kind of relationship in a cartoon Anon?
In a pre-teen cartoon too.
>>
>>30188401
Finn-12
PB-18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Sw-v7NIlI
>>
>>30188448
Eh, it was a 'princess kiss' as a reward.
PB wants the vampirepussy, not finn.
Also PB is at least a thousand years old, scrub.
>>
>>30188448
Also there's a difference between a 13year old and Spike, which is always treated as a little kid.
>>
>>30188352
Eh, that's pushing it. Looks more like the colors of her clothing.
>>
File: THINK.jpg (78KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
THINK.jpg
78KB, 637x476px
>>30188481
>that's pushing it
No shit.
I don't think that Anon was being serious, Anon.
>>
Dragon sleeping on top of his treasure...
>>
>>30188480
If Spike were human, what age would he be?
>>
>>30188502
Who knows?
As a dog he's a puppy tho.
Younger than the CMC
>>
>>30188499
That's not Starlight, Anon...
>>
>>30188511
He was born before the CMC
>>
>>30188519
Ugh Anon, we discussed that exact same thing for three days straight and I proved you wrong every time.
No, Spike happened after the CMC.
>>
File: image.png (295KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
295KB, 720x720px
>>30188531
DELETE THIS
>>
I like Ember but I be kinda disappointed if Spike doesn't win the heart of crush.
>>
>>30188534
1. I don't know you
2. You're wrong
>>
>>30188550
Well prove it to me then Anon.
>>
>>30188554
You're just gonna bypass anything I say by saying
>JUST BECAUSE WE DONT SEE THEM DOESNT MEAN THEY WERENT THERE
I can give you any concrete proof, but neither can you
>>
>>30188578
See we already talked about it :^)
But I can prove it tho. The new episode about rarara and SB showed a 5year old SB with an adult rarara.
While Spike hatched when rarara was a filly.
There you go.
>>
>>30188593
This pic is great but it's too cuck-y for me. I'd be so fucking pissed if I was Spike.
>>
>>30188619
That doesn't make sense. How does a picture of adult rarity and sweetie prove anything?
>>
>>30188634
Rarity is getting a deep tissue massage which makes her moan in a way that Spike's gotta hide his boner.
>>
>When you remember the dragon lifespan thing
>>
>>30188619
but that means spike is older than the CMC
>>
>>30188619
>>30188638
>>30188737
AB cries when AJ talks about their parents death in CotCM, so we can safely assume that AB has had the time to know them.
And they're shown to already be gone in the flashbacks in season one, and even later in the filthyrich AJ flashback, where AJ already has her CM and is a young adult. Unless we go full headcanon with AB being AJ's kid heh
So, who knows.
>>
>>30188892
>Parents death
Boy have I got some news for you
>>
File: filthypear.png (922KB, 504x1610px) Image search: [Google]
filthypear.png
922KB, 504x1610px
>>30188912
Yeah, nah, they're not on a fucking travel Anon.
AJ's just gonna puke all she has when she finds out she's half pear tho.
>>
>>30188927
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you worked on the show
>>
I want to believe in sparity
>>
You know ii ff Sparity dead then is it still going?
>>
I mean to say if Sparity dead then why is it still going?Because if it dead it should stay dead.
>>
>>30190189
Ships never die, they're just missing at sea
>>
Also the way Megan talk about Sparity at Babscon it didn't sound like shipsinking to me.

But if it was it would have been like "No there will be nothing between them it just a crush"or a big No.
>>
>>30188708
"Twilight will not outlive her friends". Maybe they all become immortal. Rara's already got a knack for gemstones & a generous heart; 'The Princess Under The Mountain' has a nice ring to it. Ever heard of the TV show Dragon's Den?
>>30190479
>Also the way Megan talk about Sparity at Babscon it didn't sound like shipsinking to me.
W-what'd she say?
>>
Nope
>>
File: 457457457547.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
457457457547.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
>>30184058
You literally keep spamming these lies that never happened. Why are you this autistic? You think people will treat it seriously if you make up story that show writers support it?
>>
>>30190479
Because the one who threw shit at the ship was Amy Keating Rogers, but she no longer works on the show anymore. Meghan actually didn't respond that question but let Amy do it.

Also she actually answered a question from pia-sama in Twitter time ago about Spike x Rarity moments in the show as yes. But then she had to say as friends given the ball of butthurt she was receiving after responding that.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 819x976px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 819x976px
>>
>>30191865
Okay: What did Meghan say AND what did Amy say?
>>
>>30191865
Butthurt?
>>
>>30191865
More?

>>30183251
Thanks for bump. I wish more anons would rate and hate it.
>>
File: 1455904501833.png (345KB, 912x896px) Image search: [Google]
1455904501833.png
345KB, 912x896px
>>30175696
>Sparity
>Rarity and kid dragon
>ever
I sincerely can't understand just HOW some people believe in any chances of this ship being true or real.
No life experience? Never heard of child crush?
Never had that little sister of a friend that obviously likes you, but it's just fucking stupid in your eyes though you still don't want to break her heart and just waiting for this thing to end on it's own.
>>
>>30192873
He mad? Oh he mad
>>
File: Delicious.jpg (54KB, 606x376px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious.jpg
54KB, 606x376px
>>30192873
I sincerely can't believe understand how agefags believe if they wave the word 'kid' in everyone's face, Sparity shippers will just give up and go home. Seriously, anon. I can guarantee there are at least 3-4 loli threads over on /b/ as we speak. Who the hell cares about a little /ss/.
>>
>>30192792
well dang now i feel obligated to read it
gimme a mo
>>
>>30192873
What was her name Anon?
>>
>>30188927
>filthypear.png
>not dirtypear
ONE
FUCKING
JOOOOOOOOB
>>
>>30193263
Wait, what? I ended this prompt.
>>
File: done.jpg (49KB, 638x357px) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
49KB, 638x357px
>>30183034
>>30183163
>>30183181
it seems i have gravely misjudged what this green was going to be about
>>
File: 1468170976221.gif (442KB, 441x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468170976221.gif
442KB, 441x270px
>>30176525
Absolutely Obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBnuI55vlkQ

Also, it's a shame the older video went down, because back in 2012 that comic was posted a lot, often linked with that music. So all of the comments on video were something along the lines of:
>Came to /mlp/ to shitpost
>Cried instead

Anyways, that comic makes me feel nostalgic more than anything really.
>>
>>30176080
>Rarity was Crackle's Vagoo
haha o wow what a slut
>>
File: 1479310685287.jpg (579KB, 1030x840px) Image search: [Google]
1479310685287.jpg
579KB, 1030x840px
Sparityposting was always a lot of fun.

I like GlimGlam getting to pet that double-dick but I'll never stop having a soft spot for Rarity & Spike

Dislestia was fun as fuck too. Still like that.
>>
>tfw shipping sparity since season 1
>>
File: Gaze upon your eyes.jpg (104KB, 1032x678px) Image search: [Google]
Gaze upon your eyes.jpg
104KB, 1032x678px
>>30198240
Same.
Best SHip, best story potential, criminally underdevelloped.
>>
>tfw want to post more pictures but all I have is offspring stuff which might just be too autistic even for this thread
>>
>>30198673
LOL
POST IT FGT
>>
>>30184058
I believe that Starlight will end up with Sunburst too, but you need to stop with this meme. Vogel never mentioned anything related to Starburst or Fluttercord.
>>
>>30198673
Get on my level, Senpai.
I made my own offspring stuff.
>>
>>30198240
Sparity was always a dead end like shipping Pearl with Steven
>>
>>30198673
Might post some later so you don't have to.
>>
File: NOTWHATYOUTHINKITIS.gif (442KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
NOTWHATYOUTHINKITIS.gif
442KB, 500x422px
>>30198822
What the fuck are you talking about.
You can't ship Pearl with anything because she's pure and innocent and perfect and also because she's one of his mother figure, if not the biggest one.
You can't compare her and rarara or Spike, wtf are u on about.

Also,
LION AROUND
>>
>>30198948
Rarity is like an aunt to Spike and nothing more.
>>
>>30199079
Yeah... nah. Sorry Anon but I never wanted to fuck any of my aunts.
>>
File: For you.jpg (18KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
For you.jpg
18KB, 512x256px
>>30199079
>Rarity is like an aunt
Oh, anon. You and your silly headcanons.
>>
>>30198902
I mean they're not offspring I've made, but it still feels a bit too much.
>>
Since they did Mac/SugerBelle I wonder will they do something with crush and his relationship with Rartiy?
>>
One more bump for cute nuzzles
>>
>>30193743
I think you mean
>lovelyangel.png
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.